Oldies Still Get Horny Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashing no longer that accidental for neighbours.
2.6k words
4.56
17.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on directly from part one, it would make sense to read that first.

*****

Tim pondered how to go about trying to let the lady across from him see a little bit more, it had to be discrete as it could seriously backfire to the point he could have a knock on the door from the police, the advantage he had was that it was his own home and he could deny knowledge that she could see him should she report him for indecent exposure.

Tim always generally over thought things and was a glass half empty person, always looking at the worst case scenario.

The upside would be some harmless and hot fun, he had never done anything liked this but the idea of flashing to this lady really aroused him.

It hadn't taken Tim long to work out that he can lay on his couch and be in sight of her window if she was close to the window, the downside was that if he could see her window then she could see his face which meant that if she came to her window to see him then she would be aware he could also see her thus making it unlikely for her to look.

It was tricky. Tim wasn't brave enough or stupid enough to be that brazen. He did, however, realise that if he opened his window and laid on his couch with his head and shoulders out of sight that he could watch the reflection of her window in his but would only really be able to make out the shape of someone there. He was guessing that she probably wouldn't see this if she looked at him and decided it was worth the risk.

Now he needed to decide what to wear, he was not going to lay fully nude as that would likely be too much, he dug out some of his smallest briefs, put them on and took off his trousers.

He looked at himself in his standup mirror, the briefs were quite tight and he admired his bulge in the mirror, especially as he was getting semi-erect at the thought of what he was going to do.

His heart thumped with the thrill of this risky little game.

Tim lay on his couch in just his briefs, his heart was pumping fast as he lay deliberately exposing himself in this fashion, he could clearly see the reflection of her window and laid back waiting.

She usually watered her plants mid-afternoon and of course would often walk past her window on other occasions so it was simply a matter of time before he saw her, he put the TV on and made sure he kept an eye on the window.

An hour had gone by and Tim had more or less given up on seeing her at her window, he sat just watching TV and it had been a while since he had thought to look. He remembered to look at the window, a thrill rushed through him, she was there. He could make her out clearer in the reflection than he thought, he couldn't clearly see her face but it was her and she was simply standing there, not moving and was facing his direction.

Tims cock stirred with arousal at the thrill, he had not meant that to happen however and was a little shocked at how quickly his cock was getting hard, it rapidly strained against his briefs.

"God!" He thought this was too obvious!

He wanted to calm his cock down, it wouldn't look casual and accidental if he laid there with a hard-on!

How good was her eyesight? Would she make it out? Would it shock her and make her stop looking?

He remained still, he kept his gaze on the reflection, she seemed to shift slightly on the spot, he saw her head turn away for a moment then turn back facing his general direction.

Tim felt a small amount of moisture at the tip of his cock, it was almost painful how it lay in his briefs now and he really wanted to adjust it but feared if he moved she would get spooked and move away.

God he was loving this.

Tim was now getting too horny to care, he slowly moved his hand down his stomach, slow and casual. Her figure remained at her window. His heart thumped with the thrill of being watched.

He risked it. He moved his hand from his belly button and slid it quickly into his briefs, he shifted his legs slightly so that he was more on his side and squeezed his cock under the material of his briefs.

STILL, she stood there, she didn't even seem to be at least pretending to have a reason to be at her window now, but then she probably was not aware that Tim could see her watching so she must've felt safe.

Every now and then he saw her lean out and look around, Tim guessed it was to see whether anyone else could see her at her window. The coast must've been clear as she always reverted her attention back to Tims window.

Tim was sure, but it really looked like one of her hands moved slowly across her chest now and then, Tim wished the reflection was clearer!

"Oh my God!" Tim muttered to himself.

"Are you stroking your boobs!" The thought of this was too much for Tim, driven now by lust and imagination he started to stroke his cock in his briefs.

It was very difficult to do this, his cock was hard and the briefs were just too tight. Tim really wanted to just wank himself now.

He groaned at the torment of squeezing his cock, feeling it throb.

It was no good, he was going to risk it but it was a very risky move.

He quickly pulled his cock out of his briefs and held it firmly at the base. It angrily sprang and stood at full mast in his hands.

His heart thumped as he looked at the reflection, her figure rapidly disappeared.

Tim was horrified.

"Oh my god, have I misjudged this?" He thought to himself.

His cock at this moment though didn't care, nor did Tim, he was far too gone now, he started rapidly but firmly stroking his hand up and down his cock, slightly raising his hips with each thrust.

This was bliss, he knew he would cum very quickly, he was so turned on.

He was about to get up and move to the bedroom to finish himself off when he saw the woman's figure come back to the window. His heart raced faster, he froze, his hand around his helmet. He didn't know what to do.

After what felt like an eternity it was clear she was till there and facing his window but she was more discreetly positioned, a little further back than before.

Tim knew that there was no pretending now and slowly started to stroke his hand back down his cock to its base, precum now flowed and trickled down his shaft and ran down between his legs.

He would be lucky to last a couple of minutes now.

The figure stayed watching him, Tim now had decided he was going to cum for his viewer whether she liked it or not and if she didn't like it then she shouldn't have come back to her window.

Tim focused his gaze on her reflection, she seemed to have got lower, maybe to be more discreet, or maybe ..., he imagined her masturbating, imagined her sliding a big fat dildo slowly up herself as she watched him.

Tim`s cock begged and strained in his hand for release, he felt the familiar tightening and with the slowest torturous wanking motion he could bear, he began to cum

"Ohh... OH ... OH My fuckin... ahh Ahhh AHH"

He pulled slower on his cock than normal, making his orgasm last longer than usual and making a bit of a show of it, never taking his eyes off her reflection, he knew this was going to be messy as he finally couldn't stand it and just thrust his cock up in his hand, his cum shot into the air in thick wads and hit his legs, a couple of squirts hit his chest.

He spasmed wildly after, a few more lazy spurts oozed out and ran down his hand as he carried on pulling on his cock.

"Aaahhhh ..."

He panted for a few seconds, he laid motionless, still grasping his softening cock.

After a few more seconds he watched the reflection as the lady stepped back away from the window and disappearing from view.

"That was amazing..." Tim muttered to himself.

Now he just prayed that he didn't get a knock at the door from the police, it was unlikely considering her figure was at the window coincidentally until after a few seconds of him shooting his load he thought, smirking to himself.

=====================================================================================================================================

It had been weeks since Janet had seen the guy in his flat, she had almost forgotten it.

She got her watering can and opened the window and leaned out. After she had watered the first couple of her pots she glanced around, she looked at the young man's window and to her surprise there he was again.

Lying as she remembered from weeks ago on his couch just in his pants. A small thrill of excitement chilled her briefly. Her watering had paused she realized.

She stood there for a while, watered her last couple of pots but took her time doing so as she gazed at his body. His pants seemed quite small, more like swimming trunks to her mind, but she wasn't complaining, it was a pleasant site and she allowed herself to gaze a while.

A couple of minutes had passed, disappointingly he had not moved and she resigned herself to the fact that she was only going to get this little tease.

Shame, she thought.

She went into her kitchen and put her watering can away and went to watch some TV.

While channel hopping she couldn't stop idly picturing the guy and felt a little naughty that she wanted to have another little peek.

Janet got up and walked to her window again, he was still there, Janet felt a little guilty, this really was wrong. Maybe she should even drop an anonymous note through his door politely mentioning that he could be seen. Far too awkward she thought.

Janet was about to move away when she saw one of his hands move down his bare chest.

She froze

The guy's hand snaked slyly down and she saw him push his hand into the hem of his pants.

Her heart went into her throat, Janet let out a small involuntary gasp.

Janet suddenly became aware she had been looking out her window a while and as quick as she could she checked around to see if anyone else was about and in her sight. The coast was clear.

Janet felt wicked and indulgent, she let her gaze fix on the guy, she no longer cared that she was staring.

A warm tingle grew between her legs. She dared not move, she was thrilled at what may happen next.

"Go on son, show me what you have down there ..." She throatily whispered, feeling very dirty for allowing herself a perverted little fantasy.

She swore his hand seemed to be moving around quite a lot inside his pants! Was he masturbating??

Janets hand subconsciously moved across her chest, the palm of her hand pressing against her nipple as she gently squeezed one of her breasts under her blouse.

Janet now felt the undeniable dampness in her knickers, she felt an urge to stroke herself.

"That's it, show mummy what a naughty boy you are ..." She mumbled almost panting, she couldn't believe the dirty fantasy in her own head, she had never imagined a mummy fantasy but she loved the idea she was watching a naughty boy of hers masturbate.

Janet`s hand slid down the hem of her slacks and lightly stroked her now damp slit wih one finger, a shudder went down her spine, she thought she had lost interest in masturbation but right now she wanted to release.

Janets jaw almost fell to the floor, before she even realized it had happened the guy had pulled his cock out of his pants, even from here she could see it was hard, she could even just see the purple head!

"Oh ... Oh MY ..." She muttered, eyes wide.

She darted back out of sight, shocked.

Arousal washed over her, her heart pounded. She badly wanted to get her dildo out but in truth, it had been so long since she had used it that in her flustered state she couldn't remember where it was.

"To hell with this!" She groaned to herself.

Janet hastily yanked her slacks and her knickers unceremoniously down to her ankles, she didn't even bother kicking out of them as she waddled back to the window with them around her ankles not wanting to miss anything more.

She didn't go right up to the window this time, she intended to thrust her pussy hard until she came, she didn't care about the mess, but she didn't want anyone seeing her and she would need to lean on the window with one hand as her legs were trembling so much.

She looked again, he was still there, he was slowly wanking his cock, there was no mistake!

"That's good, good boy!! mmmm!! "

Janet slid two trembling fingers deep into her pussy, they slid in with ease, it felt wonderful.

"WANK that cock for mummy!! " the hoarseness and tremble of her voice both shocked her and turned her on, she loved hearing herself talking dirty and there was something so delicious about the forbidden word wank she had always secretly loved.

"WANK it, show me how you wank ... " Janet was breathing so heavy now, her fingers slid fast and faster in and out of her pussy, so much so it was becoming noisy, her juice was dripping down onto her crumpled clothes around her ankles.

"Pull that cock boy! Make it squirt, let me see you wank until ... ahh...huhhh... wank it..."

Janet was losing all resolve now, her legs started quivering.

The guy started thrusting his hips, she knew he was coming, she could see his thighs clench, she thought she even saw some cum fire from the tip, his thrusting became more intense, he wanked soo slowly!

"OHH... Ahhh!! That's it, CUM all over yourself while mummy ... while ...while I finger my wet twat, shoot your cum over ... fuck ... .HUUHH Huuuhh. ..."

Janet lost it, she used the familiar third finger trick, she slammed her three fingers in and out as fast as she could, she held herself up with her other hand as an orgasm ripped through her pussy, juice flowed freely down her quivering legs as she rode the best orgasm she had had for years, better than the last one.

Dozens of filthy images of her riding, sitting, sucking on her "new boys" cock, images of his cum hitting her in the face as he boldly wanked over her.

Image after image, as her orgasm subsided, she had at least managed to stay upright but barely.

Finally she moved away from the window, a surge of emotions ranging from guilt shame and liberation swam over her.

Wow ... she thought to herself.

Had he any idea she had witnessed his whole show?

Either way, whether he did or not, Janet had decided it was better than what was on TV.