Oliva the Egg

Story Info
When Oliva Ova met Sam A. Sperm.
841 words
4.68
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of Fiction

***

It's short. It's silly. It's very punny, and I hope just a little funny.

Human eggs survive about 12 hours after release, sperm about 60 hours so Oliva and Sam are mature fictional Human Gametes.

***

Oliva Ova felt good about herself. She was already one of the hundred-and-seventy-five or so success stories to have graduated from Lyftoafry High. Which everyone who was anyone knew was much better than cross abdominal rival Raytoafry High.

Oliva was her school's latest Honor Graduate, Valedictorian of the class of May. Twenty-one months ago her predecessor Fertie had participated in the creation of Baby Susie. Oliva wanted to be like Fertie, famous throughout the Reapow System.

Mature and released from confines of the follicle, she was enjoying the freedom of being able to travel. To relax and take the tube. She partook of the delicious beverages at the Estrogen Bar. Thinking about how it was both different and similar to the 'FoSH' back at Leftovary.

Everything in her life was just fine. But at five hours old she approaching middle age. She was starting to think about her future prospects. Maybe finding a guy and settling down and having a daughter cell. Maybe even becoming the Matriarch of twenty-six billion of them.

M. N. Stru and Company was offering redeveloped places in the YouTerAnn District. That must be fancy neighborhood, it was a portmanteau. The neighborhood was completely redone about two weeks ago. There were woomy new places available for full term lease. The only catch was the cost. Oliva would need a woom mate.

She thought about this guy she had met a while back Sam, Samuel A. Sperm. He was a guy but most of the folks that she knew were. It was very rare to have another girl around. She could not recall meeting one since she graduated.

It was like taking that engineering class back in school, there must have been forty thousand guys and one girl. Sam seemed nice enough, he was neat and mature, and he didn't take up that much space.

Only an hour ago he had seemed so immature, just another jock interested in sport. He would swim here, then swim there. He was just sooo boring, she had never even thought about him as a possible romantic partner. But now he was a responsible Gamete of fifteen-hours age thinking seriously about producing a Zygote of his own. "He clearly has his one-eye on me," Oliva thought.

They talked, he was from Left Gonad, a very crowded neighborhood often located across the Queen Bed Bridge from Hervagina. He took the Vas Deferens to get here, along the way he checked out the Oz. The bouncer had been sampling the offerings of the Estrogen Bar so she was tipsy and quite happy.

The bouncer let him in. Him and a few thousand other randy guys from the old neighborhood. But Sam was an optimist, and really bad at math, he liked his chances. He also rather liked the neighborhood just beyond the Oz, the one realtors called 'The Lining.' He thought he might set down some roots, maybe there. That was just what Oliva wanted too.

He only had one condition. He said that once they were together he wouldn't let her see any other guys. That he was looking for a gal he would get a genuine cortical reaction from. That was cool, she wasn't into polyspermy or anything else kinky.

She said yes.

He touched her. Touched her pellucidar zone. She had never been touched there before. Never even touched herself there before, it was magic. He drove himself into her binding himself to her. His enzymes had a dizzying effect, for the first time in her life she felt truly alive.

Just as she thought it could not get any better, he released his essence, his very being it seemed, into her.

Something was happening to her. It was... Transformative...

Where was Sam? She had really enjoyed it when he joined with her.

He had promised her that if he let her inside of her they would be joined together "forever," of one flesh.

She had trusted him, she didn't like to think that Sam might have deceived her.

Maybe she thought, she should have heeded the warnings that others had left for her. That boys were only interested in one thing, and once they got it they were gone.

What to do. Where was Sam? She felt so fulfilled, like she had been pre-Meiosi, stuck in a second stage of life forever. But being with Sam changed her. She felt so different. She wanted to tell him what it meant to her, but he was just gone. Yet, strangely, she felt his presence within her. It was if he was a part of her now

She was feeling ill, was it morning sickness? She felt as if It she was just going to split. Where was Sam, they still had another 273 days on the lease.

***

Lisa Ann