Oliver & Company 2003

Story Info
A romantic fan fic, that I had written over.
1.3k words
2.5
22.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fifi
fifi
1 Followers

A Fantasia / Moulin Rouge / Oliver & Company / Pinocchio / Rescuers Down Under Multi Crossover

The NC 17 rated version of Oliver & Company 2002

Foreword

This is an elder story from my archive, and my English grammar is not so good, so please don't flame me!

NYC - 2003

We're starting in Central Park, where Timon and Pumbaa is discussing which insects that tastes best, then we're moving fast through 5th Avenue and Broadway, then we end by the harbor by the Brooklyn Bridge, where the famous nightclub Diamond City are.

The lively, and famous nightclub on five floors, is owned by Stromboli, and before was it Sykes' big warehouse.

Stromboli shouts 'Welcome to Diamond City!', and 'Lady Marmalade', and 'Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friends' is booming out of the big loudspeakers.

Bernard, Bianca and Francis is having a drink by the bar, while Dodger and his friends is out on the illuminated dance floor.

The big crowd begins to cheer, as Dodger and Rita enter the stage, and sings 'We Could Be Heroes' and 'Your Song', while Bernard and Bianca then sings 'Sound Of Music'.

As the show ended at 1 AM, took Dodger and Rita a walk along the moonlit harbor, spring was in the air, and the dog pair talked about their yearly two ring circus musical, called The Elephant, that was played every summer in Central Park.

Dodger said 'A circus company from Paris had called Stromboli, and told they want our show to play in Bois De Bologne this summer, and if everything goes well, we're going to travel around the whole Europe with our show!'.

Rita kissed Dodger and said 'That sounds really exciting! I always wanted to see what's outside the states!

But still I hope that somebody beside Stromboli would take over the nightclub, he is so flamboyant and rude, but he still have his good sides, and without him, we wouldn't live in luxury like this, now when Fagin has vanished without a trace.'

As Stromboli told about the news to their friends, Tito said 'We're going to be rich and famous!', Bianca said 'I'm so excited with going back to Paris!', but the female kangaroo Faloo said 'But what if the show fails? We could end up on the streets again!'.

Then Dodger and Rita began to sing their version of 'So exciting, that it has to play for hundred years...', but that couldn't stop Faloo from wondering, if The Elephant show would fail.

June came, and Dodger and his crew traveled to Paris with their show aboard a Airbus, Stromboli and his crew arrived with the beautiful sight of Paris by sunset.

The day after, was the big circus tent raised in the park, and the show of the evening was ready, and Rita said to Dodger 'I'm nervous! There are not alone many people, but the president is there too!'.

As the thousands of people had found their seat in the big circus, the arena got darkened, and there in the spotlight, did Stromboli enter the arena, and the audience cheered, as the muscular, and big man said welcome to the crowd.

Then Rita, Georgette and Bianca began to sing a medley of Pointer Sisters 'I'm So Excited' and DeBarge's 'Rhytm Of The Night', as a group of hippos, elephants and alligators danced in the background, while a choreographed light show danced along.

Dodger sang Savage Gardens 'Affirmation', while a giant mirror ball was spinning around, and the arena got lighted up in hundreds of colors, and as Georgette sang 'Perfect Isn't Easy', fifteen red, and giant heart shaped balloons felt down around her.

After Bernard and Bianca had sung 'Come What May', Tito, and as the finale, Einstein and Francis made a clown performance to the music of 'Dance Of The Hours'.

Thereafter did the audience stood up and cheered, as Dodger and all his friends entered the arena, and began to kneel.

The Elephant show went well, both the audience and the press liked the show, and under the finale of the last show, Dodger and his friends sang Queen's 'The Show Must Go On', as a extra number.

Later on in the evening, as Dodger, Rita and Jake was alone in the arena in the circus tent, did Dodger say 'That was a great show!', and Rita said 'I think this is our best evening ever!'.

The dogs and the kangaroo mouse had nothing special to do, so Jake walked out to the entrance at the arena, took a crystal clear, and round balloon, that had a neck, and then did the three friends play with the huge balloon in the dimly lighted arena.

Later on, did Jake take of his clothes, he rubbed the loudly squeaking balloon all over Dodger's body, as Dodger and Jake moaned softly, Dodger came automatically, and Jake, Rita and the balloon got soaking wet of Dodger's white liquid.

Dodger said to Jake 'I'm not finished yet!', then did Jake grab Dodger's hot penis, as Rita rode on the huge balloon, till she finally got orgasm, and few minutes later, did Dodger shoot his second load long out in the arena, as Jake dried Dodger's dick with the balloon.

As Stromboli and his crew came home to New York City Friday morning, they held free the rest of the weekend, and everybody was glad that the show in Paris went well.

But nobody knew what Stromboli had of evil plans one night, he met up in his office with one of the rudest boys from Pleasure Island, and Stromboli said to the boy 'Let's talk under four eyes!', while Jake sneaked up to the door, and heard on the conversation.

Stromboli said to the boy 'Listen up! I want Dodger out of this show! He is raving up about me all the time! I hope you make it, or...'.

Then Jake ran all he could to Dodger's dress room, and told about Stromboli's evil plan, but Dodger didn't believe Jake, and threw him out.

While Dodger and Rita was singing 'We Could Be Heroes' on the stage, the boy found a good place to hide, he fired tomatoes and stones with his slingshot after the dogs, the audience got confused, while Dodger and Rita ran out of the stage.

Then Jake fired a boomerang after the boy, that got hit, and felt to the floor, Jake met Dodger and Rita, and Dodger shouted 'You're right! Stromboli and his men are trying to ruin us! Now we're going to take care of Stromboli!'.

Stromboli was standing on the stage, and singing 'Tango De Roxanne', as the dogs and Jake sneaked up from behind, Jake threw a boomerang after the big man, that got hit in the back, and then Jake and his friends attacked Stromboli.

Dodger told Stromboli to leave the nightclub, and tell the audience about his plans, and not come back, then Stromboli left the stage without a word, as the crowd cheered, and the show ended later on that night with a big balloon drop.

Dodger and one of the alligators was alone on the stage the morning after the show, they had fun with playing with the hundreds of huge balloons, and there was lying serpentines, ticker tapes and confetti everywhere.

As the alligator took up a huge, and white giant balloon, that was round, said Dodger 'Oh, rub it against my stick! It feels so good!', then did the alligator take the balloon, and rubbed the huge rubber sphere against Dodger's penis head.

The alligator began to caress Dodger's penis with his hands, he rubbed faster and faster, as Dodger enjoyed the view of the ocean of huge and clear balloons, and at last did the dog, the alligator and many of the balloons got covered by Dodger's cum.

Jake took Stromboli's place, and ran the nightclub with peace and harmony, Stromboli didn't return in many years, Dodger and Rita got married, and got pups, Georgette and Speedy did the same, while The Elephant Show traveled around the globe with big success.

fifi
fifi
1 Followers