Oliver's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers

Monday had gone by smoothly, so had Tuesday, and it seemed like everything was back to normal, when Oliver called me into his office at the end of the day on Wednesday. As I walked in, he instructed me to close the door behind him.

"Heard you scored some new clients? Have you reported any sales with them yet?"

I needed these sales to make my monthly quota. In fact, with these new accounts coming in, I was expecting to overshoot my quota and pull in some solid commission.

"I drew up some papers for you, so you could sign those over to me. You see, I saw this new car, and those additional dollars would really help me out."

Knowing that he had the tape, and that I didn't want anyone to know what had happened, I willingly signed the accounts over to him, along with most of the bigger customers I had in my book.

He was now not only raping my mouth, but he was also raping me at work. After I finished signing the papers, he moved around to the front of his desk, sat on the edge, looked me in the eye and said "You know what to do."

With those words, I dropped to my knees at his fee, unzipped his fly, and pulled his cock free. With one hand I massaged his balls, with the other I directed the head of his cock into my mouth, and went to work on it. Fifteen long minutes later, I was swallowing his load, doing my best to make sure none of it dripped onto my work clothes.

As I stood, he said "You're a good bitch, aren't you? You like servicing my cock, don't you? In fact, I think you gave me those accounts to thank me for letting you suck my big man cock, didn't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir, what?"

"Yes sir, I love servicing your big cock, and I'll suck it anytime you want me to." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

From that point on, every day at about 5.30pm Oliver would call me into his office, and fire a load into my wanting mouth.

newbitime
newbitime
162 Followers
12