Olive's Oral Ordeal

Story Info
Vicar's wife forced to suck cock.
1.4k words
89.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Olive Sweetstuff groaned in anguish as she scanned the text on her phone. It was only three words long but it sent her into panic mode. It read: 'SUCK MY COCK'.

Let us back-track three weeks to a lovely warm spring day, when Mrs. Olive Sweetstuff, 52))wife of the Reverend Randolph Sweetstuff, had decided to take a stroll through her local park.

Mrs. Sweetstuff was in the habit of taking a walk in the park - maybe twice or thrice a week - whenever time and the weather permitted, and had got into the pleasurable habit of stopping and chatting to whomever caught her eye.

On this particular day she had woken from her deep sleep feeling decidedly horny and was hoping that her hubby would have the energy to 'make love', as she quaintly liked to called it. No luck there.

Unfortunately the Reverend was unable to rise to the occasion,a frequent state of affairs these days, and Olive was left feeling frustrated and irritable.

Her mind went back to her walk in the park two days previously, and her encounter with the new park keeper - what's his name - Roger? no, Rod, yes that was it. A sweet middle-aged gentleman with a twinkle in his eye.

Olive giggled to herself with guilty pleasure as she recalled how he had made rude comments about her 'great legs', 'lovely big arse', and 'beautiful big tits'.The last comments making her blush furiously. And when he asked her to come into his shed for a cup of tea, she made her excuses and went home.

'I think I'll have a walk in the park' Olive murmured to herself. Just as she reached her front door she stopped and thought 'no, I must get changed first'.

Ten minutes later a nervous Mrs.Sweetstuff was fumbling with trembling fingers at the door catch, and with a semi-shout told her hubs she was 'going for a walk, won't be long', and without waiting for a reply, strode down the road, her pink stiletto's click-clacking on the pavement as she went.

It was a transformed Olive who headed for the park; gone were the baggy jeans and faded trainers. Now Mrs. Sweetstuff was resplendent in tight top and even tighter knee-length skirt, nylons, suspender belt and matching bra and panties.

Yes, the flattery that Rod had lavished on Olive two days before had gone right to her head; hence the tight top ( beautiful big tits) tight skirt ( lovely big arse ) and the nylons and heels ( great legs ). 'After all', she told herself by way of reassurance, 'he's a dear sweet little man and I'm only going to talk with him'.

Soon, Rod and Olive are getting on famously; himself is in the toolshed, elbows resting on the half-door, chatting away to a giggly and red faced Mrs. Sweetstuff, who is outside and twittering like a schoolgirl at his rude comments about her tits and arse.

'Come on in and have a cup of tea with me', says Rod in a syrupy-smooth voice. Olive, glancing round nervously, to make sure none of her friends and neighbours are around to bear witness says, 'yes why not, that would be lovely', and steps through the held-open door into the gloom and mustiness of the toolshed. Olive dimly hears the toolshed door being closed and locked as she stands and looks around her with curiosity at the many and varied pieces of equipment scattered around the walls and floor, and as her gaze falls on a singularly puzzling item of toolery asks, 'what is this used fo ...'? The naive housewife's voice fades to silence as her bulging eyeballs take in the appalling sight before her; slowly, Mrs. Sweetstuff's eyes drift up from Rod's big scruffy workboots, up to the knobbly knees to the skinny thighs, and... and... up to the enormous, throbbingly purple, fully erect, naked penis.

Yes, Rod is totally ( apart from socks and boots ) nakedly nude from the waist down.

It slowly became obvious to Olive that all the time he was chatting away to her, he was, behind the cover of the half door, in a state of obscene nude-nakedness. 'GOODNESS GRACIOUS!'

Before the shocked Mrs. Sweetstuff can react, Rod backs her up to an old sofa against the wall, sits her down, straddles her face, and as she opens her mouth to let out and outraged scream, stuffs his sperm drooling donkey dick deep into her milf mouth.

'GLURRP, GORRP, GARRP' spluttered Olive as Rod pumps his thick veiny shaft deep into her over- stretched mouth, her arms trapped by her sides by his stringy thighs, her legs kicking wildly at her increasingly feeble attempts to dislodge the huge penis from the back of her throat. After a short while, Olive realised she wasn't strong enough to overthrow him, and her frantic thrashing became weaker and weaker until she laid back and allowed her mouth fucker to have his evil way.

Sensing victory was his, Rod set-to with a will, grabbing the back of her head with both hands and stuffing her bulging mouth with deep hard thrusts, determinedly trying to force every thick inch into this silly, sweet, housewife's throat.

After several pauses to regain his breath and delay his impending orgasm as long as possible, Rod reached the point of no return.

Olive scrunched up her eyes and choked as she felt him lunge and squash his testicles against her chin, then retched with disgust as the first huge squirt of sperm splattered the back of her throat.

Swallowing quickly to avoid choking on the thick slime, Olive dimly recalled the fact that she had never had a penis in her mouth before, in fact, even kissing her husband's willy had never entered her head, never mind sucking it and drinking the... the... emission.

The first big splort was followed by five or six more, Olive choking down each mouthful of the disgusting filth quickly, only to have it replaced by more of the same. YEUUUCH!

Mrs. Sweetstuff slowly realised that the torrent of semen had ceased, and she gave a silent prayer of thanks that the enormous penis had been removed from her gasping gulping mouth, enabling the shocked housewife to take the first deep shuddering breaths of oxygen that she'd been able to take for several long traumatic minutes.

Unfortunately, as the prim and proper housewife was beginning to realise, her ordeal was not yet over.

Olive could only slump back in resignation as Rod pulled off her skirt and knickers, and, standing over her, waggled his still-stiff, lipstick smeared cock in her face. GROAN!

A totally submissive Mrs. Sweetstuff was now manhandled over the arm of the sofa, and with her face buried in the cushion, wailed in shame as Rod proceeded to pound her SOPPING WET cunt. Having just unloaded a huge amount of semen into Olive's unwilling mouth, he was now able to pound away at her vagina for an awfully long time. Poor Mrs. Sweetstuff was utterly mortified at the loud squishy noises her treacherous cunt was making. She would never admit, not even under torture, that she was hugely aroused by the tremendous pounding she was receiving at the hands of this despicable creature.

Olive gasped in utter disbelief as the first shattering orgasm hit her, taking her totally by surprise and causing her to judder and twitch uncontrollably. The second, some two minutes later, was even stronger than the first, partly brought on by the fact that Rod had scooped her tits out of her top and was cruelly tugging and twisting her fat throbbing teats as he rammed her wetness.

Mrs. Sweetstuff could only gibber insanely as Rod suddenly appeared before her face, grabbed a handful of her hair, and once more pumped mouthloads of sperm into her throat.

Minutes later, a bewildered Mrs. Sweetstuff is wobbling back home to hubby, sperm and lipstick smeared around her slutty mouth, big tits out of her bra and swaying obscenely under the tight top, tight skirt not pulled down far enough to cover her stocking tops, knickerless bottom bouncing under the tight skirt.

Mrs. Sweetstuff decided that the good Reverend needn't know about her...difficulty in the toolshed. Of course, she had no intention of letting things go as far as they did, just a bit of innocent flirting was all that she wanted. Not... well, not the disgusting things Rod forced her to do with his penis and her mouth.

A week later Olive received the text from Rod, 'get over here now and suck my dick.'

And she went... just to talk sense to him, you understand, simply to make him see that she was not going to put up with his disgusting behaviour.

That was three weeks ago, and he's summoned her six times since then. And every time she's gone dressed like a slut and trotted back with a belly full of semen.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awesome tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweetstuff indeed!

A most enjoyable diversion.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Wish I was her

with all that nectar to throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent short story

Would have given it a 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupidly awesome

This is one of the best stuff I've ever read on literotica. Straight action, and we're done with. No loads of pages or chapters or anything. And cartoonishly funny.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Olive's Anal Ordeal Sweet Vicar's wifey blackmailed by choirmaster.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories