Olivia

Story Info
Detective Benson sleeps with a witness.
3k words
33k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLACKMAN
FLACKMAN
26 Followers

I was on a short business trip to New York when I found myself witnessing a kidnapping. I had just exited an office building where I had been interviewing for a job with a major marketing company when I nearly collided with a young, pretty woman who was walking past. She nodded acknowledgement of my "excuse me, sorry" and continued walking. Since she was very pretty I kept watching her as she continued down the street.

When she was about three doors away, a dark colored panel truck skidded to a halt next to her, the side door slid open and a man jumped out and grabbed the girl. In the time it took me to react and start toward the struggling pair, the man had tossed her into the truck and the truck began to drive away.

Uncharacteristically, the New York traffic there was light that day and I knew I couldn't reach them in time to help. But I did have two things I could do. I grabbed my pen and wrote the license number of the truck on the first thing available to me--my hand. And then I took out my cell phone and dialed 911. After I gave a report to the 911 operator, including which way the van had turned when it reached the corner, she told me to stay on the line and to remain where I was.

When she came back on the line, she told me that a detective would join me very soon. I told her I wouldn't move. Later, I was extremely happy that I made that decision.

In just a few minutes, a car pulled up and a woman wearing a badge got out of the car, looked around, then zeroed in on me and walked toward me.

"Are you the man who reported the kidnapping?" she asked me. When I shook my head "yes" she continued, "I'm Detective Benson. Olivia Benson. I need to ask you some questions."

She continued talking, but I didn't hear what she was saying, because I was staring at her. She was beautiful, not in the glamorous, movie star way, but in the "I can't take my eyes off you" way. She was tall, with dark, full hair and eyes that I could have looked at all day. She had on a pantsuit and jacket, so I couldn't see her legs, but under the jacket I could see that she had large, full breasts.

Coming back to reality, I said, "I'm sorry, but I didn't hear what you were saying. I guess I'm pretty shook up by what happened."

"No need to apologize," Detective Benson said, "That could happen to anyone, but I will say that you reacted very quickly in getting the license number and calling it in. That should help us a lot. In fact, the van apparently has been spotted and my partner is with the cars that are trying to stop it right now."

She continued, "Now we need to go to our station house and get a full statement from you."

We got in her unmarked car and in a few minutes I was sitting at her desk as she prepared to take my statement. Before she sat down she removed her jacket and hung it on the back of her chair. As she twisted around to do this, her breasts strained against the fabric of her blouse and I thought I could see the nipple on her left breast pushing out. I hoped the hard-on I was getting wasn't noticable.

About half-an-hour later Oliva was wrapping up her questions, which had been very inclusive and which had brought out some details I hadn't realized I had seen. Toward the end of the session she asked me why I had been at that location and I explained to her that I was living in Los Angeles now, but was in New York checking out a strong job possibility.

At that moment her lieutenant walked up and told us that the van had been stopped and two men taken into custody. The woman who had been kidnapped was shaken up and taken to the hospital for a check-up, but seemed to be completely unharmed. He noted that it was possible that these two men were responsible for two other kidnappings where the woman had been raped and beaten before being released.

"Well," Olivia said, "since they were picked up with the victim and she'll be able to testify to that, we might only need you if this goes to trial and you have to testify about seeing the kidnapping and getting the license number. I have your information in Los Angeles, but if you do move here, please let me know how we can get in touch with you. And," she continued, "if I can ever do anything for you, give me a call."

"Actually," I said, "there is something you might do for me. You know I'm a visitor here, and I really hate to eat alone. Would you consider having dinner with me tonight?"

She laughed a beautiful laugh and said, "I don't usually socialize with witnesses, but I guess it's not likely there will be a trial and even so, your role wouldn't be crucial, and I do have to eat, so, yes, I would be happy to have dinner with you, but I'll have to finish my report first."

My spirits and my penis soared.

When I told her which hotel I was staying at, she remarked that their restaurant was top rated and she had never been there. We agreed to meet in the lobby at 8 o'clock.

She had an officer drive me back to my hotel where I had the concierge make dinner reservations, with the stipulation that I be given a very quiet, private booth. In my room I showered, shaved and dressed with special care. At 7:45 I was in the lobby waiting. Five minutes later, Olivia arrived and I noted that the eyes of all the men in the lobby followed her as she walked toward me.

It was understandable. Olivia had changed from her work clothes into a spectacular, short cocktail dress that emphasized her long, slender legs and her breasts. The bodice was cut low and the tops of her full breasts bounced above the material as she walked. I was surprised but delighted when Olivia greeted me with a firm hug, one that pressed her breasts against my chest.

"It's nice to get away from work," she said. "It's not too often that I have the chance."

"It's definitely my pleasure," I said, as we walked to the entrance and were shown to our booth. "I think I'm the envy of every man here," I said. She waved off the compliment, but her eyes were sparkling as we were seated.

We had two glasses of red wine before dinner and then finished off the bottle and started on another during our meal. The quiet atmosphere and the wine lent itself to almost two hours of extensive conversation. After I answered Olivia's questions about me--my background, my jobs, my marital status (once engaged but never married)--I steered the conversation to Olivia, but I was very careful not to ask her questions about her job, or why she liked working in the Special Victims Unit, or if she had ever shot anyone, or how she could work year-after-year dealing with such tragic victims.

I sensed that Oliva wanted an "away" night, where she could as best as possible forget about the evil that was always out there and that she had to deal with day after day.

As we talked and talked and later sipped our after-dinner drinks, Olivia moved even closer to me and I could feel her soft, warm thigh against my leg.

Her voice was low and throaty as she said "Corey, I have never talked this much about myself to anyone. I'm a very private person who has been hurt several times in my life, so I tend not to let anyone get too close to me. But I feel so comfortable with you that I'm almost afraid to let this go on, but I desperately want it to. Can we go to your room now?"

I wanted to yell "yes, yes, yes," but I had just opened my mouth to reply when she giggled (we had had quite a bit of wine), snuggled even closer to me and said "Wait, I haven't read you your rights."

That confused me momentarily, but I kept still as she put her mouth next to my ear and whispered "You have the right to remain as silent as possible."

Then she put her hand over the enlarging bulge in my pants and said "You have the right to become totally aroused and hard."

I was in the process of exercising that right when she began stroking my penis through my pants and whispered "You have the right to show me how much you like this." Her breath was warm in my ear and her hand moved faster and faster. The combination soon did its work and I ejaculated into my shorts.

Olivia threw her arms around me and began kissing me. Her lips were warm and full and her tongue was wet and sexy as it darted in and out of my mouth. I joined in the French kissing.

After a minute, she pulled slightly away from me and said "I hope you recover quickly, because I'm going to expect great things from you tonight."

I quickly paid the bill and together we started for the elevator. As the elevator doors closed, Olivia moved into my arms and we began kissing again. I was totallly excited and I knew she was excited, too, because when I moved my hand onto her breast, I could feel her nipple pushing out.

Somehow we made it into the room and began undressing each other. As Olivia's dress fell to the floor I saw she was only wearing a bra and a thong underneath. More of her breasts were above the bra cups than were in them. At that point she pulled down my boxers--wet from the heavy load I had dumped in them at the restaurant--and my erect penis sprang out.

Olivia grabbed my dick in her hand and said "You're hard again. Good."

With that, she did the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Olivia stripped off her bra and panties and dropped onto the bed with her head on the pillows. Then she rolled her body up and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to me. Then, to complete the picture, she reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips wide open.

Olivia was offering her vagina to me.

I stared at this mind-blowing picture for just a moment, then stepped up onto the bed, moved between her legs and drove my hard prick deep into her body.

Olivia moaned as her vaginal tunnel clasped my prick.

I believed that Olivia wanted our first sex together to be hard and fast, so I accommodated her (and me). I pumped into her as hard as I could, with my balls slapping against her ass. I was in so deep that the end of my penis was hitting against her cervix on each downstroke.

Soon I felt Olivia's body beginning to tremble and I assumed she was nearing an orgasm. I wanted to satisfy her, so I continued my hard strokes in her. Then she let out a moan as her legs straightened out and dropped onto the bed, taking me with her. The action pulled my penis out of her, but as her body continued jolting, I slipped back inside her vagina and continued the fucking motions.

Almost immediately my own body started its own reactions and my penis swelled even more (which I didn't think possible) and I started pumping my cum into Olivia's vagina. There was so much that it spilled back over the head of my penis and began leaking out of her tunnel.

We both lay quiet for a few moments, then Olivia leaned toward me, kissed me deeply and said, "That was very satisfying, but now that we've fucked, I want you to make love to me."

So I did.

I pulled out of her cunt and put my arms around her. We lay side-by-side, with our naked bodies pressed together. For a long time we just kissed, with our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Then I kissed her chin, her eyes, her ears. She did the same for me. Finally I began kissing my way down her body.

Her skin was warm and smooth and exciting. I reached her breasts and then leaned back and really looked at them. They were magnificent. They were large, but just right for her tall, tight body. They hung slightly down on her chest. Her brown areola were about silver dollar size and her brown nipples were thick and large and totally engorged.

I spent a lot of time loving her breasts. I reached beneath them and lifted then up slightly. They felt totally right in my hands. I squeezed the soft flesh.I fondled and stroked her tits for several minutes. I slid my fingers through the cleft between her breasts and around the curve at the bottom of them. I moved them up to her areolas and traced circles around her nipples.

I kissed each nipple repeatedly. I sucked each one into my mouth and let my tongue lap over their hard but spongy surface. Olivia sighed deeply as I sucked and nipped and flicked and squeezed her nipples. I wanted to stay forever, holding her breasts and loving her nipples, but there was more territory to explore.

I reluctantly left her breasts and nipples and began kissing my way down her body. At her belly button I thrust my tongue inside and fluttered it around. Olivia seemed to like that. She also liked it when I pressed my face into her pubic hair, which was thick and brown but well trimmed. I moved my face back and forth in the hair, taking in the womanly scent that eminated from just below.

I moved even lower, spread her legs open and began kissing the inside of her thighs. Her skin was warm and smooth. I kissed both thighs, then placed my mouth directly on her vulva. I licked up from the bottom of her cunt lips to the top, then I spread her outer lips open and licked the pink insides. Olivia groaned and began moving her body as I licked up and down. I thought I could taste my own sperm that I had pumped into her vagina earlier.

When I reached her clitoris, I began sucking it and flicking it with my tongue, just as I had done with her nipples. As I sucked, I felt it moving. I pulled my head back and watched in fascination as her clitoris grew larger and larger and pushed far outside her clitoral hood, until it looked like a miniature penis sticking out of the top of her pussy.

I dropped my mouth back on the engorged clit, clamped my lips down on it and began back and forth movements, as if I were masturbating a penis. Olivia responded almost immediately, her body beginning jerking motions that quickly turned into another massive orgasm.

When her movements subsided, she pulled me up on top of her again and we kissed deeply and lovingly. Then I felt her hand move down our bodies until it reached my again erect penis. She maneuvered my prick around until it found her vagina and then once more I was fully imbedded inside her.

This time, we moved together slowly, savoring the feelings of two bodies being one. With our movements synchronized, it was impossible to tell who was fucking whom.

After a few minutes, Olivia said, "Corey, pull out of me."

I followed her instructions and she rolled over, lifted her ass in the air and presented her cunt to me for doggy style fucking. I moved up behind her as I marveled at her body. Her legs were long and taut. Her breasts hung down invitingly. Her pussy lips were long and smooth. She moved her legs slightly apart and her lips spread open and I could see her vagina open and waiting for me.

I slid inside her and resumed my fucking motions. She joined me in the back and forward motions until once again we were in a perfect rhythm. I looked down and watched as my penis moved in and out of her body. Without stopping my movements, I reached down and took her wonderful breasts in my hands, marveling at their texture and the feel of her long, hard nipples.

Then I reached down further until I could take her engorged clitoris between my fingers and rubbed and pinched it lightly to add to Olivia's sexual satisfaction. Her breathless murmurings of "that's good. that's good" let me know my actions were appreciated.

Soon both of us were increasing our speed and intensity as we moved to yet another climax.

This time I came first and the amount of cum I shot into Olivia's vagina was no less than the first time. And the feeling of my climax sent Olivia into her own orgasm and her body shook well after I had completed my thrusts in her.

We both lay spent on the bed, our bodies still joined. Then I slid my penis out of Olivia and turned her over to face me. We held each other without speaking for some time, just savoring the intense experience we had shared.

Then Olivia reached up, stroked my face and said "How about that job offer you were telling me about?"

I laughed and replied, "I think I'm going to take it. I think the benefits will be well worth it."

# # #

FLACKMAN
FLACKMAN
26 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 01 The two Crews meet in all sorts of fun, nothing is off limits.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Friends - Wild Ride Courteney & Jennifer's car breaks down.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue A Hollywood party unlike anyone has ever seen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Taylor and Carrie - Cuntry Sluts Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood have fun on the farm.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Giada DeLaurentiis TV Chef Likes It Gentle.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories