Olivia

Story Info
A model's shoot goes awry.
756 words
2.54
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Olivia entered the big bright room with gold-plated decorations and no furniture which proved her suspicions that this photographer was someone who knew how to get the job done easy and quickly.

She had heard so much about him. 'Mr. John Thorne' said his card which he had given to Olivia last night at a party when he had invited her to a private experimental photo-shoot. Olivia was keen to work with him despite her friends telling her that they haven't heard of him.

Olivia only wore a long jacket, pink heels and her lucky pendant when she arrived at his condo. John told her get undressed in the little studio he had at his place.

She saw the expensive decorations but more importantly, a pair of straps chained from the ground up with a bar. "I'm ready John" cried out Olivia.

"Hello?"

"I'll be right there, Miss Rodriguez." finally John replied.

He walked in just as she was about to take off her jacket, so he stopped her. "Hold up, let me do it. I want to see you up close before we start." said John.

"Stretch out your hands and legs please." asked John.

She was about 5'8 with C-cups and a fully shaved light brown skin color and black hair. Olivia was stunning to look at so John took his time. He slowly unbuttoned her jacket and opened it. He stood in front of her so saw her wonderful cameltoe and puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were smooth but skinny. John turned her around and finally took off her jacket exposing her nicely curved ass.

Olivia was getting a bit nervous as no one had previously gotten to close at a shoot before. Hence, John told her to chin up and hold her hands up and between the straps so that her pussy and arms are well spread.

She did that and John walked around her before suddenly he locked her hands in straps tight. "What the fuck is this?" she shouted. John had a mean smirk on his face and was clearly up to something sinister.

"Since the party, all I wanted to do was fuck you all over beautiful." he said.

Olivia screamed and tried to wrestle herself away from the straps but couldn't. John brought his camera in her face and started pictures of her up close, something she didn't expect.

John got close up pictures of her eyes filled with anger and fear, her boobs tight and sweaty, her limbs fully stretched and looking slim and gorgeous and her pussy with a little rattle snake tattoo below her navel.

She had thought of this shoot as a breakout moment but she was just stuck with a pervert in a room. "I'll let you have a taste of me, baby." said Olivia to John's surprise.

"What... what changed your... mind?' quizzed John, totally flabbergasted by her words.

She held her knee up and pushed him back. With a grin on her face, Olivia extended and closed her legs again and again as John stared at her pussy. Overwhelmed by lust, he quickly fell to his feet and crawled towards Olivia and looked at her smiling face. He got up to her pussy and put his face right into it.

John's mouth covered the sides of her pubic region as he sucked on her pussy and started licking it inside out. Olivia and John's bodies got hotter as the former's pussy got wet. She held herself from orgasming as she wrapped one leg around his head.

John kissed her clitoris and made Olivia squeal and let her cum drip over John who drank it graciously. She wrapped her other leg around his head and John used his tongue and lips to not only eat her cum but dampen and ooze feelings out of her by kissing her legs and thighs.

As John kept doing her thing, Olivia crunched her legs around his head. John didn't notice it until it was too late. She crushed almost John's head between her legs and he could only beg for mercy.

John kept trying to beg his way out of it but also kept enjoying the Olivia's pussy because he couldn't help himself. Olivia tightened her grip even more and John's face turned all red and blue and after all that ass-eating, smothering and head-scissoring, John finally passed out and fell at Olivia's feet.

She took off one strap after the other, put on her jacket and took the bus back to her place.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers