Olivia and Amanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, what did you do?" Olivia said, breathing deeply.

"I just kissed you, why, did you like it?"

"Do it again, I fucking loved it!" Amanda laughed and obeyed, kissing her friend through the fabric.

Several kisses later, a squirming Olivia placed her hand on her friend's head.

"Amanda... I'm ready." With these words, Amanda knew what she meant. She sat up, removed Olivia's shoes and socks along with hers, then placed her fingers in the elastic of the panties her friend wore and slowly dragged them off, revealing Olivia's tight, bald and virgin slit, pink and a little wet. Amanda looked up into her friends eyes, gazing at they're beauty, making sure that she wanted this. A simple nod was given and Amanda looked back at the vagina. She gave it a gentle kiss and then licked her lips, making soft noises of pleasure. She then gave the vagina a very slow and soft lick, from right between the legs, right up to the top of the clit. Olivia moaned loudly and unashamed this time, letting her pleasure sound out for all to hear. Amanda responded by moving her hand up to greet the pink slit. A finger pressed itself lengthways along the slit, feeling its host writhe and move with the sensations now flowing through its body. Pulling back her finger, Amanda placed it into her mouth and sucked on it, enjoying the taste and wetting it for what was about to come. Extracting it from her mouth, she pressed the end of her finger into the base of the slit, finding the little entrance. Then, slowly but surely, Amanda pushed her finger all the way into Olivia, making her moan all the while.

"You're so tight," Amanda said, wiggling her finger around inside of her friend.

"Yeah... I know..." Olivia said through deep breaths. "That's because... I don't... mmm... play with... oh yeah... myself that oft- oh God yes! Right there Manda!" Amanda froze her finger, remembering where it was, then slowly drew it out of her friend, only to force it straight back in, fast. Leaning forward, Amanda started to tongue her friend's clit as she fucked her, only making the moans louder. She maintained a steady rhythm, fingering her friend fast, whilst licking her, listening to her moan and groan.

Olivia's hand grabbed the bed sheets and gripped it tight. Her head forced itself deeper into the pillow. Her hips began to buck against the finger that was fucking her pussy. She grabbed her breast, squeezed it, pinched its nipple, anything to make the pleasure more. She bucked more and more as the pleasure increased. She screamed louder and louder, crying out with pleasure.

"Oh God... Amanda... I think... I mean... I know... that I'm... I'm... I'm... AHH FUCK!" She screamed as she was launched into an orgasm. Her body tightened as her legs closed around the fingers that invaded them. She twitched and moaned, her limbs having a mind of their own, pulling on the bed sheets. She twitched her hips, forcing Amanda's finger dive into her more, making her scream Amanda's name at the top of her voice.

"Oh Amanda... that was... you're so... I'm..."

"Shh, I know, good ay? From the way you reacted, I'd say that that was your first orgasm, right?" Olivia nodded, breathing fast, panting like she'd been running. "Well you just lie here and catch your breath then."

"You're not... going to leave me... are you?"

"Silly Livy, I wouldn't dream of it." The both smiled as Olivia's breathing started to calm down. "Hey Livy, want to know what's cool about being fingered by a girl?"

"What?" Olivia propped herself up on her elbows.

"You get to lick my fingers." With a wink, Amanda held up the hand that had invaded her friend. Olivia grinned.

"May I?" She asked, looking at the finger.

"You may." Olivia fell onto her back and grabbed the finger, then placed it on her tongue and closed her mouth around it. With moans of delight from both people, Amanda felt a tongue wrap itself around her finger, licking off every last drop of the juice it held.

The finger was slid out of the mouth with a gentle 'pop' and the owner looked at it.

"Wow, you sure were hungry," Amanda said, laughing slightly.

"Ha-ha yeah, just a bit." Olivia laid back with her hand on her breast and a hand by her side. "I feel worn out and I haven't even done anything!"

"Yeah, you will do, but now, it's your turn to do something," Amanda said, pointing down on herself.

"Ha-ha, what happened to 'taking it slowly'?"

"Well, that idea went out the window when you had an orgasm. I'm jealous now and I want one." Amanda got onto her back next to Olivia.

"Oh okay, fair enough, but can't we just snog first? I'm still a little worn out." Amanda laughed, nodded, then rolled her friend on top of herself, where their lips locked. Amanda opened her legs a little, meaning that Olivia slipped her leg in-between them, pressing her thigh into Amanda's slit. Amanda reacted by opening her mouth, letting Olivia slide her tongue down her throat, beginning a tongue duel.

Legs were opened wider and thighs were pressed in deeper, only making the legs open up even more. Amanda felt her leg press again Olivia's naked vagina. It was warm and wet and felt soft against her thigh. All Olivia could feel on her thigh was the slightly damp fabric that covered up Amanda's vagina. Her hands traced down Amanda's body, feeling every curve, every bump. They moved down to her hips and wrapped themselves around her ass, grabbing hold of it, gently squeezing it. When Olivia felt that the time was right, she slipped her tongue out of her friend's mouth, then slowly began to kiss down her body. She kissed her neck lovingly and affectionately, then to her chest. She kissed her friend's cleavage, then each breast, softly and slowly, taking her time in sucking on the nipples, listening to Amanda's calls of enjoyment. She kissed lower still, down to the stomach, where she looked up at her friend, gazing at how beautiful she looked to her right now. Lifting up her head, she looked into her friend's face, which nodded. Olivia looked down her friend to the panties that waited and the pleasures that were inside. Licking her lips, Olivia hooked her hands around the soft fabric and slowly pulled them off, revealing Amanda's well cared for vagina. Olivia could tell that it was cared for, because her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a heart shape, with the point at the top of her slit. The underwear was discarded as Olivia gazed at the true beauty that Amanda had.

"Wow," Olivia said. "It's so-"

"Shh," Amanda said, holding onto her friend's head. "Don't talk and don't think, just do what you feel's right." Olivia nodded obediently and looked back down. Her hands rested on Amanda's inner thighs, slowly moving up, rubbing against the warm flesh, turning Amanda on more.

A gentle moan was exhaled from Amanda's mouth as a finger poked her. She rested her head back started playing with her own breasts, tweaking her nipples to her heart's content. Olivia laid flat on the bed and put Amanda's legs over her shoulders, opening her up a little. Pulling her in by the hips, Olivia placed her tongue on Amanda's vagina, making her moan a little with pleasure. Olivia started lapping at her friend like a dog, licking her up and down, pressing her tongue into her friend a little, listening to the effects that she was making. She pulled a hand over her friend's leg and began touching her clit whilst her other hand joined her mouth, poking her friend's pussy and slowly, forcing its way in. Amanda's moan was loud as the finger invaded her, going up to the knuckle and twisting around, like a perverted worm. Between the licking, fingering and playing, Amanda's hips didn't know what to do. They were bucking and jerking around, trying to get more from the person responsible for this increase in pleasure. Olivia was sliding her finger in and out of her friend, listening to the joy she was bringing. She dared to put another finger in. She slid her middle finger up against her index finger and with little effort, Olivia's fingers slid perfectly into the slit, making it's owner moan louder and louder.

An orgasm approached Amanda, she could feel it. Her hand's flung onto the bed sheets, holding on, gripping tight, her head pressed into the pillow, forcing itself deeper and deeper, and her hips, thrusting forwards into Olivia's face and hands, swallowing up two fingers, which parted inside her, then twisted about, finally bringing her to her climax. She screamed Olivia's name at the top of her voice, bucking away, her muscles tightening, almost curling her into a ball. Olivia stopped the licking and toying, but her fingers remained inside, twisting gently, until a hand forced them out, moaning about "sensitivity".

A patient Olivia waited until her friend had stopped moving, then she untangled herself and crawled up the bed and lay in front of her.

"Hello beautiful," she said, tiding up Amanda's hair.

"Hey you," Amanda said back.

"How was it?" Olivia asked, gazing into her friend's tired eyes.

"It was... amazing." Amanda took Olivia's hands in hers. "Thank you for this," she said. "I really appreciate you trying something new and adventurous like this."

"Ha-ha," Olivia laughed. "Thank you for introducing me into this. It was an experience like no other I have ever felt before." Gentle kisses on lips were swapped between each other, then Olivia rolled over to face the TV, allowing Amanda to wrap her arms around her friend as the laid in silence, feeling each other's warm bodies on one another.

"I love you," Olivia said with a smile, taking her friend's hands in hers.

"I love you too," Amanda replied, squeezing her friend in her arms.

An hour passed and Olivia heard a door close downstairs, making her swear loudly.

"What's up Livy?" Amanda asked as her friend broke free from her grip and stood up.

"My Mum's home, I forgot all about her!"

"So what are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed! The last thing I want is for her to come walking up here and to find me and you, naked!"

"Girl, I have a naughty idea." Amanda winked and stood up.

"Oh God, what now?" Olivia sighed, fearing what was to come.

"Just get into bed and I'll explain." Olivia started to panic as she heard footsteps from the stairs.

"Manda, what are you-?" Amanda had collected up their clothes and thrown them into Olivia's wardrobe. "Manda, hurry up!" Amanda leapt into the bed and threw the covers over the two of them, hiding their naked bodies underneath.

"It's simple, now we just hide under here until she leaves, okay?"

"No, not okay, Manda, this was a bad idea, she'll-" Olivia was cut short by the entrance of her Mother.

"Hi girls," she said with a smile.

"Hi Mum."

"Hi Molly," Amanda said, calling Olivia's Mum by her first name, as she always did.

"Cold, are we?" Molly asked.

"Uh... yeah, we are," Olivia answered quickly.

"Okay then. Funny, it feels a bit warm in here." Olivia winced, either through her Mum's comment, or through the fact the Amanda had placed a hand on her stomach.

"Staying for dinner Amanda?"

"Um, yes please," Amanda replied with a smile, as her hand started to move down slowly. Olivia responded by closing her legs tightly, blocking off any chance of Amanda entering her.

"Okay, it should be in an hour or so, I'll call when it's time." She turned and walked out without another word, seemingly oblivious to the events that had happened earlier.

Once the door had closed, Olivia turned and slapped Amanda around the face.

"Don't you ever, ever do anything like that again, understand? And don't ever come up with an idea like this again!"

"I'm sorry Livy," Amanda said, rubbing her cheek. "I was just trying to have some fun."

"Fun? She could have caught us if I had called out because of you!" Olivia stood up and walked over to collect her clothes.

"Come on Livy, don't you think that that was a little naughty? A little dangerous?" Olivia scowled at her friend and started to get dress, clearly annoyed. Amanda slipped out of the bed as quietly as she could, then stepped across the room and hugged Olivia from behind.

"I'm sorry if that scared you, I really am and I promise, I won't ever do that again. Please forgive me?"

"Manda, please, just let me get dressed, you should too." But Amanda still held on.

"Is that what you really what to do? Or do you want to have some fun?" Amanda slowly slid a hand down Olivia's body, passing her stomach and approaching her clean and new underwear.

"Not now Manda, please."

"I don't feel you stopping me," Amanda whispered into Olivia's ear, her fingers trying to slide under the elastic. Olivia bit her lip. She was standing in nothing but clean underwear and had a sock in her hand.

"I swear to God, if my Mum walks in, you're dead."

"Ha-ha, deal," Amanda whispered. Her hand pressed on lower and the fingers reached the vagina, where they carried on moving down, toying with her friend. They found their opening and shot in, making Olivia moan. She covered her mouth up with a hand, just to make sure she wouldn't cry out. Amanda's middle finger worked inside Olivia, making her twitch and moan softly through her hand.

"That's it baby, cum for Mummy," Amanda whispered, feeling her friend writhe. Olivia started to grind on her friend's finger as she drew close to her climax. She stuffed the sock in her mouth to gag herself, then grabbed hold of the hand that fucked her through her panties, helping it hold onto herself and finger deeper. Her voice was muffled by the sock as she climaxed. Her pussy tightened around Amanda's fingers and her legs gave out, leaving Amanda to hold her up.

Dragging her friend back to her bed, Amanda said "Girl, I think I know how to stop you from crying out when you cum." She removed the sock from her friend's mouth. "This thing worked really well." Olivia lay on her bed, breathing heavily, a hand on her chest and a hand on her forehead.

"Oh... my God... that was... so good!"

"Well I'm glad you liked it." With a smile on her face, Amanda fetched her clothes and began to dress herself.

"You said Mummy..." Olivia said, propping herself up on her elbows.

"I'm sorry?" Amanda said, turning around, pulling up her skirt.

"You said "Cum for Mummy" whilst you were in me." Amanda laughed.

"Oh yeah, so I did, why, didn't you like me saying that?" Olivia blushed.

"Well, to be honest, I kind of liked it..." Amanda laid down next to Olivia, fully dressed.

"Then that'll be my private name for you. 'Mummy Manda'."

"But what about me, Mummy? What's my nickname?" Amanda thought for a moment.

"'Lezzy Livy'."

"I love it!" Olivia said with a smile. "I love you Mummy Manda."

"I love you too Lezzy Livy." With smiles on their faces, they kissed each other softly. "Hey Lezzy, come 'round my house tomorrow; my parents are going away for a few days, so I'll be home alone. I could do with some company." Olivia wrapped her arms around Amanda's neck and kissed it.

"I'll be there whenever you want me, just ask and I'll be there Mummy."

12