Olivia and Derrick Ch. 03

Story Info
Lunch date.
817 words
4.48
25.6k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took so long to update and it's short but chapters will get longer now.

*

I sat in the campus café and read a magazine while listen to my mp3 player. Someone sat down at my table and pushed my magazine down, frightening me. "Sorry." He chuckled.

I looked into the deep blue eyes of Derrick and my breath caught in my throat. "You ok?" he asked.

"Fine." I smiled.

"Gotcha something?" he winked and placed a gift bag on the table.

I looked inside and pulled out whatever he got me. "Bed sheets?"

"I figured it'd make up for what you walked in on."

I nodded my head and smiled. "Thanks."

I placed the bag on the floor. "Can I treat you to lunch?"

'Calm down, it's not a date. He's just being nice.' I told myself. "Sure."

He got up and we walked out.

***********

"Order anything you like?" He smiled.

I laughed as I looked at the menu of a hole in the wall burger joint. "Big spender." I tried to decide what I wanted. I was starving and ordering the biggest burger I'd seen sounded really good but I didn't want to come off as a fat pig. I began looking at the salads. "Hey Derrick!"

Our teenage waiter walked up to our table. "Hey man. Uh, Olivia this is Junior, Junior this is Olivia." He introduced us.

The cute boy of about 16 smiled at me. "How's Pops doing? Working you too hard?" Derrick laughed.

"You know the old man but I can't complain. He's a great boss." Jr. laughed.

Derrick nodded at the boy. "Well we'll take two Kyle specials and tell Pops to put it on my tab." Derrick smiled.

"Got it!" Junior ran off to place the order. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. "And what makes you think I want a special that I'm assuming is named after you?" I smiled.

He laughed and leaned back against his chair. "It's after me and my dad smart ass. Besides it's a double BBQ bacon cheese burger with fries and a thick chocolate shake." He bragged.

What he was describing did sound delicious. "Sounds good don't it?" He laughed. "Besides you don't look like a girl that eats salads."

My smiled instantly dropped as I looked down at the table. I know I'm not the skinniest girl in the world but it really stung to have him of all people point it out. He finally realized how I took his comment and tried to back track. "I don't mean what I said like that. I like a girl who doesn't eat like an anorexic rabbit." He said.

I looked up and gave him a small smile. It was my own fault; I was acting like this was a date when I know he was just being nice.

Junior placed our drinks down on the table and told us the food would be out in a few. "Sweet kid." I said.

Derrick nodded. "Yeah I got him a job at this place, so he wouldn't be on the streets. I know the owner." He gave me a very cocky smile that made him look so sexy.

I smiled at how sweet he was. It's hard to believe everyone thinks he's so scary. "Is that how you and your dad got the special named after you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we use to come here all the time. He actually met my mom here, that's how long Pops has owned the place." He smiled.

I looked in his eyes and could tell he really missed his parents. "Hey Derrick. Heard you were here and came out to personally deliver the special to the man himself."

An older gentleman walked up to our table with Junior and our food. "Hey Pops." Derrick said.

"And who's this lovely young lady?" He smiled at me.

I blushed as Derrick introduced. "This is Olivia, Olivia this is William Klatt."

The owner grabbed my hand and kissed it. "But everyone calls me Pops."

I smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you." He placed the food in front of us and Derrick dug in. "Well you must be a special girl for Orion to bring you here." Pops smiled.

I looked at Derrick while he looked away. "Orion?" I asked him.

He groaned. "My god awful middle name that Pops insists on calling me."

Pops just shook his head and sighed. "You're mother loved that name, that's why she gave it to you. Calling you Orion keeps her memory alive."

I loved Pops explanation. "I like it." I smiled at him.

"You know my deepest, darkest secret; we'll have to hang out a lot more so I can keep an eye on you. Make sure you don't go telling people." He smiled at me.

"You're secret is safe with me." I told him.