Olivia Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia and Bill run into Jimmy in an interesting place.
1.6k words
4.05
8.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- The re-emergence of Jimmy

Bill was the type of guy, that when he got into something, he had to learn all about. We joined a local club, and at first, we mostly just watched. As we became known as regulars, some of the other Masters introduced themselves to Jimmy.

From them, Bill learned about hiring trainers. Bill wanted to try everything at least once. Often, he would quickly decide he didn't enjoy it, or was afraid of the risk of injury to me, and we wouldn't explore it any further. Regardless of the cash price, some form of sex from me was always a part of the deal. Some of the lessons also included some contribution from the trainer's slaves for Jimmy, so he could tell if I was performing adequately. It may have been my imagination, but Bill always seemed more affectionate to me after these lessons.

We had always avoided the monthly slave auction, but one of the trainers insisted that it was an experience Bill should partake in to get the full feeling of the community. He explained to Bill that he could control how much of me was up for auction, and Bill agreed to give it a try.

Bill chose to be very restrictive for the first auction. I was to be auctioned for one hour, no whipping, no vaginal penetration, and he wanted to watch. Then for a little more control, he secretly gave a friend of his money to bid on me. While this was not a common practice, it was not strictly forbidden. Sometimes a Master would use the auction as a form of punishment, with the slave not realizing the winner was pre-arranged, and spending the day imaging the worst.

Bill brought me in back to prepare me for the auction, and that's where we saw Jimmy. He was on display in one of the auction cages, completely naked as we all were. His back was covered in scars from being whipped. His body was covered in tattoos and piercings, many in places where the skin is quite sensitive, and that would have been quite painful to receive. Most of the tattoos were quite derogatory. The most interesting were "man slut" tattooed up the crease in his ass, and the knobby ball pierced in his tongue. We had learned in one of our previous explorations that this was designed for extra stimulus when performing oral sex, especially on a man.

Bill made some discreet inquiries, and found out that Jimmy had gotten into excessive gambling debt with an extremely sadistic loan shark who was part of the community. To pay his debt, Jimmy agreed to become the loan sharks property. But Jimmy being rash, he never checked out the terms of the contract. Every month, he is auctioned off for one week, no restrictions. Any money received, is taken off his debt. If he fails to pay off the debt completely, he receives a tattoo or piercing as a punishment, and the cost of that is added to his debt. In between auctions, he sleeps in a dog house, outside the kitchen door, and services any request by the household staff. To add insult to injury. The cost of his food is also added to his debt. We learned that the loan shark always has one "pet" in his debt, and by the time their debt is paid off, their self-esteem is usually so shattered, that they are in capable of leaving, and are sold off to some of the seedier brothels overseas. As much as we hated Jimmy for what he did to us, neither of us wanted to see him treated this way.

Before the auction, Masters who had registered to bid, would mill around the staging area, evaluating the merchandise. A certain amount of touching was allowed, and even encouraged. I endured twists to my nipples, slaps to my butt, and even a few fingers thrust in my snatch. By the time the pages signaled the start of the auction, and directed the masters out, I was so horny, I would even have let Jimmy fuck me.

We had signed up early, so I was one of the first lots, and because of all the restrictions Bill had placed on me, there was little interest in me. Bill's friend had no problem purchasing me, and I was immediately brought into one of the back rooms, and prepared.

I was placed in a flesh colored body suit, and my breasts were pushed through openings that weren't really big enough for them. My breasts were being painfully squeezed, and were forced to jut out. There was no crotch, and I was completely accessible. Next two straps were placed around my butt cheeks, and just like the holes for my breast, were painfully tight, and caused the meaty part to jut out. Oddly enough, I found the pain to be extremely stimulating.

In the middle of the room, was a devise that looked like a sawhorse, except that it had a padded cross bar. I had seen this before, and had heard it referred to as "riding the horse". The padded area was adjusted to my torso, and I was laid across it. This left my head and breasts available at one end, and my pussy and ass at the other. The wrists and ankles of the bodysuit were fitted with locks that were now fastened to the legs of the horse.

The page announced, "Test commencing". I realized that some form of audio recording must be occurring. I felt a pinch to both nipples, "breast responsive". I felt a slap to each butt cheek, "butt responsive". I felt two fingers quickly thrust in my snatch, "already wet". When those same fingers were placed before my lips, I knew what was expected, and cleaned them hungrily. "Mouth adequate. Test complete".

I was fitted with a blindfold, and an O-ring gag, and felt a ball placed in my cunt, and a plug in my butt, both of which suddenly buzzed to life. The page then informed me that the one hour time didn't start until either the purchaser entered the room, or the auction ended, whichever came first. The auction was scheduled to last another three hours, and I was already dripping. I didn't know how I would survive this torture.

What seemed to be about a half hour later, I heard the door open, and a chain of some kind being attached below the horse. Next I heard Bill's voice, and felt relieved. "Thanks for doing this Jerry."

I knew Jerry, and considered him to be nice, Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I figured the chain I heard must have been for his slave Lassie, named because he dressed like the star of the old TV show. "No problem. I have wanted a crack at that mouth of hers for some time. How do you want to do this? When I buy a slave, I usually fuck the mouth, while Lassie retrieves the ball. But if you want to participate, I'll give you choice of holes, or if you prefer, I'll have Lassie suck you off."

I listened intently to Bill's answer. "Actually I've heard wanted to try a spit roast for some time, so I'll take her ass, and you can enjoy yourself." I felt Bill's hand on me gently rubbing my ass, and playing with the butt plug. Despite the gag, I moaned hungrily, I was ready to pop.

"I see she doesn't have nipple rings, have you experimented with weights yet?"

"No, but now's as good a time as any"

"I'll just use the lightest ones."

I felt a set of hands that must have belonged to Jerry pinching my nipples, only when the hands left, my nipples were still pinched. I could feel the weight pulling them down , and a wave of pain spreading through my breasts, and ,my whole body. When it reached my pussy, it exploded into intense pleasure.

I felt the butt plug being extracted, and a lube being gently massaged into my crack. Then in one jerk, Bill slammed his whole length into me, causing more waves of confusing pain/pleasure to wash over me. If not for the gag, I would have screamed. I could feel my orgasm building, as Jerry thrust himself into my mouth. I was drifting off to another world, as a vaguely heard Jerry command Lassie to "get the ball". Her tongue had barely touched me when a body was wracked by an orgasm so intense that I passed out.

When I came to, I was on the couch in the corner of the room. The body suit, and toys had been removed, and I was dressed in one of my favorite sheer negligees. I hadn't even realized that Bill had brought it with him. I was cradled against Bill's chest. And Jerry was cleaning my face with a damp cloth. Lassie was on the floor taking turns cleaning both of them.

Jerry noticed my eyes move first. He brought over a huge bottle of water, and ordered me to drink it. I did so gratefully. As I drank, I was vaguely aware that Bill and Jerry were discussing the benefits of exposing me to overstimulation, but my brain was too fuzzy to follow. I finished the water, and fell asleep again.

I woke up in Bill's bed, which was odd because whenever I was in that room, I was always sleeping on the floor. Bill was gently shaking me. He had made me breakfast in bed. I guess he found my performance pleasing.

From time to time we talked about buying Jimmy in the auction. Bill would make Jimmy pamper me, and not be able to touch me. We never did, but the fantasy inspired some very passionate nights. After Bill's inquiries, word got back to the loan shark about what Jimmy had done. We heard that two of his new tattoos were "embezzler", and "adulterer" were inspired by us.