Olivia Ch. 05

Story Info
Olivia learns about the organization.
4.9k words
4.43
9.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
51 Followers

I woke with a lazy sort of feeling. It seemed tom me as if my whole body was clamoring for a sexual adventure. I yearned for a cock in my cunt or my ass! I couldn't quite decide why it was that this was bothering me, but then, I realized that it must be the aftermath of my hypnotic episode. It was then that I spotted my faithful hair brush leering at me from the top of my dresser. Gradually, I recalled the sensation I had felt when I pushed that brush – bristles first – into my widely open cunt. Could I have actually done that? Somehow, the mere thought of doing that to my body brought back the feelings I had experienced when those stiff bristles had rubbed along the sides of my cunt channel. A nasty thought sprang up in my over sexed mind. Could I possibly do that without the impetus of a hypnotic suggestion? Without any real hesitation, I reached over and grabbed my brush. With one swift move, I tried to jam the bristle-end into my cunt. The sudden, sharp pain told me at once that this was not possible. I quickly reversed the brush and with another brusque thrust, I jammed the handle into my puckered hole as far as it would go. Oh, God! How good that felt!

I lay there with the brush handle deep inside of my ass for a considerable time, but the demands of the day caused me eventually to withdraw the brush and begin my morning routine.

As I began my drive to the office, I realized that I was a different person than what I had been just the day before. I checked out the sexual area of the bodies of every person I saw. Mentally, I visualized the cunt lips or the cock of each one. When I entered the office, I inspected my compatriots in the same manner. My eyes bored into their crotch areas and I wondered how their sex organs looked to the naked eye. The first one I looked at so assiduously was Kayla. She must have actually felt the force of my gaze for she suddenly stood, faced me and lifted her shag gown thereby exposing her cunt. I stood for the longest time just staring at her cunt and the gold ring she sported just above her clit. I felt her eyes boring into my genital area and, without any conscious thought on my part, I, too, responded to her demanding gaze by lifting my gown and displaying my cunt. I looked over at the other two and, as if they were moving in slow motion, they, too, exposed their genitalia! It was the acknowledgement that our hypnotic experiences had forged us into a group of sex-hungry sister-harlots! The insistent ringing of the phone broke the spell that had descended upon us all and we quickly returned to our work day.

My first glance downward at my desk top surprised me even more. For, laying upon my desk, was a small, portable DVD player equipped with ear plugs. Along side of this implement, lay a plastic DVD capsule. I quickly scanned the desks of the others and noted at once that they all had similar players – none of which were currently in use. I had no idea how I had happened to receive this or what it was for. I opened the DVD capsule, extracted the disc and inserted it into the player. The music I had heard the day before began immediately and, as I listened, that soft melodious voice began to speak to me. My sexual excitement blossomed into full bloom almost immediately. The message was brief and to the point.

"At 11:00 sharp, you shall arrive at the office of William Jensen, the company comptroller and there you shall satisfy Mr. Jensen's basic physical needs!"

Some of the things Yvette had said during our introduction to the sexier side of La Minette, had intimated that we might be used as company whores for our own members of management. Somehow, I had not assimilated this completely, but now, there was little doubt as to what I was expected to do. I didn't have to concern myself with any worry about whether or not my sexual excitement level would be sufficiently elevated. My internal juices began flowing at once and, by the time I had listened to the message a second time, there was a distinct damp spot in the back of my gown. I felt the surge of sexual hunger in my guts and I knew that I would be more than capable of engaging some male stranger in any sexual gymnastics he might wish to undertake.

Promptly at 11:00 I opened the outer door to the office of the company comptroller. I was a little surprised to find myself looking at a rather young secretary. I started to announce myself, but she cut me off before I could even begin.

"You are expected! You may go right in! Mr. Jensen's private secretary will tell you what you are to do."

She was pointing at another door so I moved over to it and entered without knocking. This time, I was facing a mature woman of about sixty years of age. She rose from behind a very large desk and extended her hand.

"I am Miss Jensen, Mr. Jensen's private secretary. And you are?"

It was surprising when she didn't even know my name and I wondered at what kind of situation this was since both the official and his secretary had the same name.

"I am Olivia from the secretarial pool."

"Yes, of course you are. Come. We shall go right in, but first, I must tell you that Mr. Jensen is totally deaf. I shall act as his translator so you need not concern yourself with these kinds of problems. Since he is deaf, Mr. Jensen prefers to take his girls from the back – facing away from him. In that way, he can concentrate upon my hand signs. Does this upset you in any way?" I shook my head indicating a negative answer.

I knew at once that I was obviously expected for she had not announced my presence. The office we entered was even bigger than the one before and it was much more richly appointed. I didn't have much time to examine the office for my attention was immediately captured by the slender, fortyish man sitting in one of the easy chairs. He was looking at me very intently as he lazily stroked his nearly erect cock! His chair did not have arms so his lap was unobstructed. I turned to look at Miss Jensen and she, in turn, began unbuttoning my gown. That woman was superbly capable in undressing females. In a matter of a few seconds, I was standing before her clad only in my quarter-size bra and my open crotch panty hose. Her hand shot out and began stroking my cunt lips. At the same time, her other hand located my girly cock and began a stimulating rubbing of that organ, As she rubbed it, my girly cock got bigger and bigger. I stared into her eyes and was somewhat taken aback by the mean avaricious look I saw in them. However, her glaring look did not obstruct my arousal. Soon, I began breathing very rapidly and heavily. The hand tweaking my girly cock was causing shivers to course throughout my body and she knew it! She knew that I was ready!

"My dear, how would you like to be used? Front or rear?"

Under most circumstances, I usually preferred a frontal approach to my cunt, but, for some reason, I told her that I wanted my rear entrance used as the means of access. I don't know if this surprised her, but it certainly surprised me. I was still wondering what that hypnotist had done to me when she began gently pushing me back towards the man in the chair. The two of us stopped just short of the man's legs and, while I watched, she began a frantic series of motions with her hands. Obviously, she was relaying my wishes to Mr. Jensen.

The sexual escapade that I now began was one of the strangest in my whole career. She stood directly in front of me and, as I slowly descended upon that upraised cock, she began mimicking my facial expressions and relaying the sounds I was emitting by hand signals. In a very strange way, it was like looking in a mirror while my sexual impulses raised hell with my insides. When I managed to ask for more cock, her hands flew a mile a minute and, just as fast, I felt the cock in my ass slide further into me. He was lifting and allowing me to fall by hand pressure upon my buttocks. Of course, I was aiding the action by flexing my knees and belly muscles.

This was not the only unusual thing that happened during this sex session. Mr. Jensen's cock had no more than just begun to push into my ass when I felt myself coming! Once more, I wondered just what that hypnotist had done to me. I couldn't restrain myself from uttering a cry of pure pleasure and, when I saw the consternation upon her face, I managed to tell her to tell Mr. Jensen not to stop - for I still had two or three more orgasms in my bubbling sex cauldron. As my orgasm swept through me, I saw the expression upon her face change in subtle ways. Her tongue emerged from between her lips and began a slow wiping of her lips. She was looking directly into my eyes and then her eyes swept down across my tits, down my belly finally to stop at my girly cock. Her staring eyes had stiffened my girly cock beyond my wildest imagining! Suddenly, I recalled what granny had said about performing sex in front of an audience and now I knew what she had meant. Here stood this woman looking into my very inner thoughts as my body grew progressively more and more agitated. In one of my most intimate moments, this female was scouring my rising sensations with her eyes. Luckily for me, Mr. Jensen was just as prolific as I. While the occurrence of my first and his first did not coincide, the second orgasms for the both of us occurred almost simultaneously and our third, double orgasms exploded at the same immediate time! By this time, Miss Jensen was almost as aroused as I. Her eyes had never left my genitals and her breathing was rough and raspy. This final orgasm was so powerful that I nearly fell forward and, if it hadn't been for Miss Jensen and her hands, I would have toppled onto the floor!

At one point, I could not keep from laughing. This was such a strange affair. In some very strange way, Miss Jensen was coming right along with Mr. Jensen and me! Two of us were actively fucking and three of us were screaming as our joint orgasms tore through us. As my second orgasm roared through my nervous system, I happened to look at Miss Jensen's feet. A puddle of what could only be cunt juice was forming between her fashionably shod feet!

"So, old woman, you have reached the boiling point, too!"

When the blast of excitement from our joint third orgasms began to fade, Miss Jensen suddenly stepped up very close to me. She must have been carrying something in her hand for she abruptly reached down and took hold of my golden wedding ring. With an expert twist of her hand, she attached a figurine to my ring! It was a sterling silver pendant that depicted a couple of lovers engaging in the same form of sexual exercise as Mr. Jensen and I had just completed! When I looked at her with a question upon my face she said,

"This little trinket will bring you your reward for this day's activity. You may don you gown in my office."

With that, she pulled me forward and off Mr. Jensen's cock. It made a popping noise as it slid out of my ass, but none of us laughed. I learned of the effect of my pendant as I walked back to our office. It was just long enough that, with each step, it struck my stiff and elongated clit. I also knew that I was some kind of exhibitionist just like my granny for I had enjoyed the effect Miss Jensen's eyes had upon my body as I allowed Mr. Jensen to fuck me. It stoked a fire deep within my belly as she stared at me. I was nearly coming when I entered the office. Kayla was the first to break the pregnant silence.

"Did you get a pendant?"

I nodded and upon their insistence, I lifted my dress and let them see what I had been given. Surprisingly, each of them admitted that they, too, had received just such a pendant and Rosa volunteered,

" Baby that little pendant is worth $1000 to you!"

When I looked at her with knitted brows, she continued by saying,

"That's your share of the cash that Mr. Jensen and his mother had to put up to get one of us in that office!"

I choked out, "His mother?"

Kayla answered. "Sure, old lady Jensen is his mother. The story goes that she was gang-raped when she was about fifteen and Mr. Jensen was her prize. She has never married!"

I felt a twinge of sorrow for that old woman.

Now that everyone had been briefed upon my actions in the Jensen's office, the rest of the day proceeded in a much more normal fashion.

I hadn't any more than gotten inside my apartment when the front door buzzer sounded. When I called down using the intercom, Bill Kincaid answered.

"Hi, gal. I wondered if I could drop by and see you. Can I come up?"

I wasn't really in the mood, but I told him, 'yes' you may come up. Then, I buzzed him inside.

It was just a few minutes before I heard his knock at my door. When I opened the door, he thrust his hand forward. I thought he wanted to shake hands although I couldn't for the life of me understand why. But, he didn't take hold of my hand. Instead, he grasped my wrist and roughly pulled my hand forward. Before I could even gasp with surprise, he had pulled my hand inside his pant's opening and put my hand upon his cock! I was so astonished at this that all I could do was to stand there and stare at him.

"My daddy always told me, 'Son, if you want to get your prick inside the twat of some woman, you gotta always get it into her hand first! Do thet, and she will do whatever you want! I'm just like my daddy. He always said that he could fuck until the cows came home and so can I!"

I was completely flabbergasted at both his actions and this homey description of how to seduce a female. I was just recovering my poise when, suddenly, the door of the apartment across the hall opened and my neighbor, Mary Milner, stepped into the hall. I know that my face must have gotten as red as a beet for I was extremely embarrassed. Before I could think of anything to say, Mary burst out laughing and started a little speech of her own.

"Good heavens, Olivia! If you are going to do things like this at least have the courtesy to take your visiting cock into your own place and not grab his dick in the hall! Let's see just what you are clinging to so determinedly."

She took up a position along my right side and, without any hesitation whatsoever, thrust her hand inside Bill's pants.

"Oh, my! That is a really nice specimen, but, Olivia you should get this fellow in a place where you can take him inside you. 'Cause, he's already weeping and all you are doing is holding on to him out here in the hall. By the way, my name id Mary Milner and I live right across the hall. And, what is your name, boy?"

"I am Bill Kincaid."

"Well, Bill Kincaid if you ever come here again and Olivia here either won't buzz you in or she's not at home, you just ring my bell! I'll sure as hell let you come up to my place and we can spend some really happy hours. Oh, looky here!"

Mary held up her hand and showed me the wet spot in the palm of her hand. She even held her hand in front of my nose and mouth so I could smell Bill's pre-come drippings. She grinned at me and then turned and walked off down the hall while busily licking her palm. For an instant, I envied her.

I slowly turned partway and, while still holding Bill's cock, led him into the apartment. We hadn't any more than gotten inside the door when I tripped on my small throw rug and the two of us went down like characters in a slow-motion movie. I don't know whether or not I caused Bill any pain, but I refused to let go of his cock. As many times as I had felt a cock in me, my opportunities to actually hold one in my hands had been extremely limited. When we came to rest on the floor, Bill's cock was right at my face. I stared intently at its' big, purplish head and that menacing-looking single eye. Time stood still while I studied Bill's cock and then, with a slow deliberate movement, I leaned forward and took his cock head into my mouth. It tasted delicious! I began moving my face up and down on this lovely stalk of mankind. Meanwhile, I caressed his balls with both of my hands. I felt him tensing and I knew that his coming was close, but I didn't hesitate. I kept on with my mouth-fucking of his cock until I felt the first surge of his come hit the back of my throat. It was glorious! I swallowed and swallowed. I was determined that none of his jism should escape from my mouth and throat. All the while, Bill was rolling from side to side with the effects of his heavenly ejaculation. Slowly, he quieted and then he was still. Well, not totally still for he had taken hold of my buttocks and was slowly rolling me over on top of his chest. I was jolted back into reality when I felt his tongue touch my super-sensitive clit. I had allowed my head to move a little ways off his cock, but when he began licking my clit, I couldn't hold off any longer so once more I let my mouth slide down upon his cock. The two of us were locked together in this fashion until we both began quivering as our respective orgasms tore into our most sensitive parts. As we both began to recover, I asked him,

"Do you think we should get up or do you want to stay locked in this way for the rest of the night?"

Somewhat groggily, he answered by pushing me off of his body. I looked at him and a slow smile began to appear on each of our faces.

"Wine, tea, coffee, milk or water?"

"A glass of wine would help me recover my vitality. Say, I see that you have collected a trinket from the Jensen –clan. Hold on to that for it is worth about a thousand dollars to you." From the startled look on my face, he could obviously see that I hadn't known much about what he was saying. "The next time you go to La Minette, Yvette will collect that trinket and credit your account with at least a thousand bucks! Oh, I'll bet that you don't have any idea how much money is in your account?" I shook my head. "Well, the next time you see Yvette, ask her for an accounting of your account. Livy, straight whores who work for the lesbian crowd don't come cheap!"

This bald statement brought on a sudden halt to our conversation. Soon however, we resumed talking.

"Did you know that Ava has left me?"

"She has? That really surprises me. Did the two of you have a fight or something?"

"No, I guess I came down a little too hard on her for that sick performance of the other night and then, when you told her off – well, she just couldn't take it. I am not conceited enough to think that she was really and truly sorry to get away from me, but losing all of that La Minette money – that really hurt. Olivia, this gives me a perfect chance to bring up my other reason for calling on you. I know that Kayla told you about my arrangements with her and the others." I nodded. "So, would you consider becoming my Wednesday night girl friend? Livy, I am a super-sexed guy and I need a lot of female companionship. Sex every night of the week is not unusual for me so, I thought that, just maybe, you would help me out."

I couldn't help but laugh at the sad face he had adopted as he told me of his sex needs.

"Sure, Bill. Wednesday night it is – assuming that I don't get any calls from La Minette."

"Oh, I don't think that will happen. You are one of their, 'company girls' so they will avoid using you during the workdays of the week!"

Bill's blatant statement about my working status for La Minette set me back upon my heels. That he would just assume that I was going to – do what? Spend my working days whoring about the company?

"What makes you say that and just how do you know all of this?"

Before answering me, Bill stared at me with a look of disbelief on his face. "Are you telling me that you still don't know what you have gotten your self into?" I nodded. "Oh Livy! Look! The outfit that owns and runs La Minette is one o f the biggest sex outfits in the city – if not the biggest! Besides La Minette, they have places for homosexual men, places for men – and women – who enjoy the company of young girls and young boys, places for men with extraordinarily large cocks and any number of whore groups inside the biggest businesses in this city. You girls are just the smallest tip of the iceberg!"

Pgup
Pgup
51 Followers
12