Olivia Ch. 08

Story Info
The truth about OLivia's jungle experience.
3.9k words
4.4
12.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

Kayla looked terrible. Her eyes were red and puffy and her usual make-up was totally lacking.

"My God! Kayla what has happened to you?"

"Olivia, I have had one helluva night. I even considered calling you last night, but I thought I would wait until this morning."

"Wait for what?'

"Olivia I know that this will sound really strange, but did anything weird happen to you during that session with Mary yesterday?"

I knew instantly just what she was referring to but I was determined to make her spell out what she thought had happened to her.

"Like what?"

"Like did you suddenly find yourself in that God awful native village?"

I waited for some time before answering her question. Then I said,

"Yes, Kayla something that I can't explain definitely happened to me. I don't understand it, but I thought I would wait and ask Mary about it tonight. You know that she wants to go to La Minette with us tonight, don't you?"

"Sure, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer."

"Hold what in?"

Kayla's expression changed from one of apprehension to one of fright and she waited for quite some time before attempting to answer my question.

"Olivia, I was deathly afraid that my sex addiction was returning!"

"Your what?"

"Look, I'll have to go back to my childhood for you to fully grasp what I am talking about. Didn't I tell you about going to see the Indians? After I passed puberty? I think I did, but I'm not certain."

"Frankly, Kayla, I don't recall you saying anything about that, but you might have and I've forgotten it. What is it about the Indians that would upset you so?"

Again, Kayla paused for a considerable length of time and then she said, "I know that I told you about the family that lived some miles from our place." I nodded for I did recall Kayla telling me that. "Well, what I didn't tell you was that the mother of that family was my mother's sister so she was my Aunt and her children were all my cousins. Since my mother's sister and all of her girls came from the same family stock as I did, they were just as hopped up on sex as I was.

The Indians -particularly the females in the tribes - were just as sharp as that old woman at La Femelle Erotik. They knew from as far back as I can remember that the females in my family were somehow, 'different' than the usual run of females. As a result, they and the braves all treated us in a special way. Having sex with us was considered akin to having sex with the spirits! So, every four months or so, mom, me and the four other females would all make the trip to where the tribe had established their camp. They would always provide us with a special place of our own and we would live there for two weeks. During those two weeks, we would fuck every brave in the tribe and a number of others from adjacent tribes! The result, insofar as I was concerned, was that I became a sex junkie! A sex addict! I had reached a point where I not only wanted sex daily, but I had to have it! During the winter with my dad and my brothers around, it wasn't too bad, but during the summer, when they were all out working, I went through hell. It got so bad that mom had to use her dildo on me practically every day. She even sent away for one of those dildo harnesses so she could fuck me just like a man would. We knew that this couldn't last and that something had to be done about my condition. We tried all kinds of things. Some were pretty drastic and painful. Finally, we came to the conclusion that the only thing for me to do was to go through a period of rehabilitation and we concluded that I would only stand a chance of success if I got away from the ranch. So, I came here to the city and began looking for a job. It was then that I landed the job with you and Ava and, luckily, Bill. He jumped my body almost as soon as I arrived. I was fucking him almost every day and I gradually weaned myself down to once a day, either human or dildo. So, you see, I am deathly afraid that something like last night would destroy everything I have tried to accomplish and put me back on that frenzied trail again. The fact that you admit to experiencing something like what I think I did, eases my mind somewhat and, I'm hoping that I will get my feet back on the ground after talking with Mary."

"Well, I told her that I would pick her up after work and we would go to La Minette together. Why don't you go home with me and we can all go together?"

So it was that Kayla, Mary and I all arrived at La Minette together. Yvette, as was her usual custom met us at the door.

"What's this? Have you brought us a new hostess?"

"Yes", I answered. "Yvette, this is Mary and she wants to try the waters of La Minette, as it were. Both Kayla and I recommend her to you. We both think that she will fit in with all that you ask of us. There is just one thing tonight, however. We would like to have a few minutes to ourselves before any of the, 'good stuff' begins."

Yvette laughed and said, "But, of course. Your special table is waiting for you. Drinks?"

We all ordered a drink and the three of us went to our very own table. Mary had obviously sensed that something was in the wind for she was continuously looking at both of us. Once we were seated, I, by agreement with Kayla began the discussion.

"Mary, both Kayla and I want to know what it was that you did to us last night. There are certain aspects of that ...er...meeting that, frankly, leave us both very unsettled. We would appreciate some sort of an explanation."

For just an instant, Mary looked frightened and then she began to chuckle.

"Look, both of you, I didn't do anything to either of you last night." As we started to object, she held up her hand and said, "Please, let me explain. I'll take you back to the village one more time. I mentioned that Sister Geraldine – that was the name of the nun – well, we became fast friends. In fact, we lived together and did other very unsavory things together as well. It was she who told me most of what I learned about the village, the natives and, of course, the apes -but, we've been through most of that. She introduced me to another person and it was what that person taught me that I used on you last night. Don't get all hot and bothered. I didn't put either of you under some kind of spell, I just used your inbred proclivity for sexual matters to do the work for me. The person I am talking about was a very ancient female and she lived, by herself, deep in the jungle. Geraldine and I took to visiting her on a rather regular basis because each and every visit was an exciting adventure! Here is what she told us and demonstrated for us:

There are two sex centers in the human body and I'm not referring to the two holes in your lower regions. Of these two centers, the brain is by far the strongest sexual organ you possess! If you ever really consider just how you are aroused sexually, you will realize that it is through your brain that the process begins. And, this process consists of two actions. The first is what we all feel in our gut when we realize that some kind of sexual feat is possible. This we call, 'anticipation'. Then, there is the formulation of the mental picture of what might happen to us. This is the imagination piece of the action. To show you how this works, I'll let you in on what I did to the two of you last night. It was exactly what that old crone did for or to me in that jungle home of hers.

All I did last night was to provide you both with the frame and you painted the picture. It goes something like this: I began by telling you about the apes with a particular emphasis upon their human-like sexual practices. Your minds began working on this right away. Dirty, nasty thoughts came to both of you even though they were unbidden. I followed up with rather explicit descriptions of my sexual relations with the natives and certain references to the apes. I knew that you were both actively considering – in your minds – the possibility of fucking the apes. How did I know? I watched you both and it was at this point in my story that you both began massaging your tits. A few more remarks about the sexual freedom exhibited by the natives and my part in all of this, and you both were now stroking your cunts. I knew then that your anticipation had given way to your imagination and I just got out of the way and let your individual imagination run wild. Except for continuing to talk softly to you, all the rest of what happened was due to your own imagination - and your fingers, of course.

This is exactly what the old jungle witch used to do to Geraldine and me. She would set the stage and then allow us to play out our most heinous desires and fantasies. My favorite was an episode involving an elephant! Now, everyone knows that it is physically impossible for a human female to have sex with a full-grown elephant, but, in that jungle hut with that old woman, I fucked some of the biggest elephants you have ever seen. She planted the idea of doing this in my brain just as I planted the idea of sex with the apes in your brains last night. All that was left to be done was to allow your innate desire – and your super-sized sexuality – to take over. If there were any undue actions that pushed you into whatever it was you did – whether or not you actually enjoyed the results of those actions - you might want to consider that you were slightly under the effects of a degree of self-hypnosis!

There is one aspect to this that not even I can explain. I'll use my experience with the elephants to demonstrate what I mean. Fucking an elephant was my favorite fantasy so, on every visit, the old woman would lead me into that, but, the strangest thing about this was what I discovered after I returned to the village. The day after visiting the old woman, my cunt lips would be badly bruised. As though some massive object had been forced through them and into my cunt! At the same time, my guts would feel as if they had all been rearranged! All I can say is that the power of the mind is a strange thing indeed!"

This explanation of how we, Kayla and I, had pushed ourselves into a sex escapade with jungle animals left us both with nothing to say. Fortunately, our waiter arrived with both our dinners and our second round of drinks. My thoughts turned at once to what the night might offer me and I realized at once the factual basis for what Mary had said. My brain was already setting the stage for a night of unknown and unplanned sex with an unknown partner. I could sense the anticipation building in the various reaches of my belly. I almost jumped out of my chair when an unexpected voice spoke to me from a position right at my shoulder.

"Care to dance?"

I turned to look at my first partner of the evening and nearly choked with my surprise. It was old Miss Jensen! I was so astonished that I couldn't bring myself to speak. All I could do was to rise and extend my arms. That old lady's hands went straight inside of my open blouse and took a hold upon my tits! I, in turn, placed my hands upon her tits and we began the La Minette tango! She moved so close to me that there was hardly room for our hands between our bodies. Then she whispered to me,

"I am going to give you the fucking of your life!"

I responded with the standard greeting.

"What is it that you want? My mouth? My cunt? Or my ass?'

Her response threw me for a loop.

"Baby, I want everything you've got! I know that you are an animal creature so I want it all! We are, each in our way, freaks so we shall fuck as freaks fuck!"

I nearly laughed for my mind was immediately filled with all kinds of pictures of what this old woman might do to me. The anticipation in my belly grew stronger and stronger – so much so that I was not certain as to just who led who off the dance floor and into the corridor of ready cribs. Old lady Jensen was her usual bossy self.

"Strip, bitch!"

By now, I was as eager for her as yet unknown treatment as she was to have at me. In seconds, both of us were stark naked! I gave this old woman the once over and gasped when I saw the size of her girly cock!

"Ain't it a beaut? Bet it's the biggest, ugliest girly cock you have ever seen. I am a true hermaphrodite! I've got both a cock and a cunt! Tonight, we shall concentrate upon using my cock! Now, get ready, slut. I'm going to stick this in you in a lot of places. Lay on your side facing me! Open your mouth! You are going to suck my ugly cock like a baby sucks their mother's tit!"

She had been extremely accurate in her description of her cock. It was the ugliest appendage I had ever seen. In some weird way, it was malformed into almost a corkscrew! I had unconsciously obeyed her demand and as I lay there with my mouth open, she moved over close to the cot and, by thrusting her hips forward, she pushed that ugly cock into my mouth! I nearly gagged as much from the sudden thrust deep into my throat as the idea of that awful cock penetrating my mouth! Then, my inbred yearning for sex in all its' aspects took over and I began sucking! A weird thing began to occur. As I sucked on that malformed cock, it began to straighten out and it filled my mouth and throat. I was sucking like a new-born calf at it's mother's teat!

"You sisters of the sex mad animal world think that you have hidden your proclivity for fucking, but, being a freak myself, I can see right through you. I watch you fuck my boy and I know! Oh, yes, I know! Now, you have brought yet another of your kind into our purview! What is your goal? To reform your beastly pack? There were times when such as you roamed the earth in search of sex prey, but now you are few and the humans are many."

As she was saying all this, her right hand found its' way between my legs and she began stroking my crotch from my puckered ass hole all the way to my girly cock! My excitement level was already just about as high as it could go, but this pushed it even higher.

"Aha! So, you lousy slut, you have undertaken to enlarge your girly cock? Oh, for God's sake! Do me the same"

My extended right hand was very close to her crotch so I thrust it in between her scrawny legs and started rubbing her as she was rubbing me. I felt her thumb push into my cunt and she thrust two of her fingers into my ass! I didn't wait for her command. I immediately duplicated the positions of her fingers with fingers from my own hand. Her cunt lips were small and very tight along her cuntal opening. Her cunt was also small and I wondered how she could ever have given birth for just pushing my thumb up inside of her cunt was a little difficult. We were linked in the most grotesque way and both of us were breathing heavily as our need for release grew stronger and stronger.

"SUCK, DAMN YOU! SUCK ME HARDER! I AM COMING! SUCK ME! SUCK ME!"

I felt her cock pulse and convulse as it ejaculated into my mouth and throat. Surprisingly enough, her jism didn't taste like what I had experienced before. It was exceedingly bland.

Once she had recovered, she said,

"Now get onto your back with your knees all the way up on your chest!"

As soon as I was in the position she had demanded of me, she knelt between my wide-spread thighs and speared me with that awful cock! My arousal had not diminished in any way so, as her cock invaded my cunt, I let out with a huge groan. I felt the initial thrust of her cock deep into my guts! I was startled at this effect for her cock was not as big as some I had known before. Still, it jolted all of my inner organs and it started an immediate onslaught of orgasmic activity. In a very few minutes, I was growling and roaring as the first of several orgasms tore into my nervous system. She had resumed her fingering of my ass so I reached around her narrow hips and once more put my fingers into her openings. This obviously pleased her for she let out a low contented sigh. Vaguely, I heard that old witch laughing at me as I struggled to remain in some kind of human state. It was all in vain. I felt myself slowly sliding into a beastly condition – something that I had never experienced before.

If she came, too, I was completely unaware of it. The next thing that caused me to once more express my immense sense of fulfillment was the feeling of her cock driving into my small puckered hole. Somehow, that terrible replica of a man's cock had seemed to have grown several feet in length! It completely filled my ass cavity and even part of my bowels! All the while, I could hear that old harridan laughing at my frantic flopping about on the end of her cock! I took my revenge by strenuously using my fingers to pummel her openings. It was heaven!

After she had once again ejaculated – her third – she withdrew from my ass and, using a tissue that she produced from somewhere among her clothing, she cleaned herself.

"Now, bitch! Oh, by the way. You do realize that you are a female animal so that makes you an animal bitch! And, the next time you come to provide your physical services to my son, be prepared to undergo a fucking from me as well! This shall be our routine from this point onward.

I lay there while I tried to regain some form of normality in my mouth, my cunt and my ass. I could still taste her jism and I wanted to be rid of that sensation. To this day, I do not know what that old hag did to me, but I felt as though I had been fucked by an army! And, it was always the same whenever we, 'partied'!

Both Kayla and Mary were sitting at our table when I returned. I hoped I didn't look quite as bad as they. Happily, the waiter appeared at my side with my usual libation and we all sat there – without speaking - seeking some kind of solace in our drinks – for several minutes. Mary was the first to break the silence.

"My God! I never gave it a thought as to what you girls were going through. I feel as if I have been fucked by an entire herd of elephants! Is it always this hectic and rough?"

Both Kayla and I nodded. Then, we looked at each other and our laughter spilled out of us. Kayla spoke for the two of us when she said,

"Yeah, but ain't it great!"

Mary stared at us for a minute or two before her own humor got the better of her and she joined in with our laughter.

"It sure as hell is! I thought the natives in that village were totally unbridled in their fucking, but these gals are just as wild as they are. In fact, I think they could run the apes a really good race if they were matched against one another. "

Kayla chimed in and asked, "How was it with old lady Jensen?'

"You will never in your entire life guess at what I have just gone through. That old woman is - by her own words – a true hermaphrodite! She has both a cunt and a cock! And she uses both of them!"

My pronouncement was greeted by stares of extreme disbelief. Kayla brought up what I would have considered to be the uppermost thought in her mind.

"Well, how in hell did she ever give birth to that son of hers?"

"Honey, believe me when I tell you I was much too busy fighting her off to engage in family questions. I am certain – from the size of her cunt – that she must have had a Caesarean delivery. You know how dark it is in those cribs so I couldn't see if she had a big scar or not. Besides, as I said, I was too damn busy. For most of the time, she had her cock in me somewhere and her fingers in the holes that were temporarily unoccupied. But, Kayla, you are absolutely correct. It was great!"

We were all in good spirits when we left La Minette. My elation was short lived however for, as I entered my building, I was greeted by the manager.

"I have stayed up so that I might catch you when you came in. You got a telegram tonight and I thought it must be important. "

With this, she handed me the usual envelope containing the telegram. I tore it open at once and gasped.

"Olivia! What's wrong?"

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12