Olivia Dives In At The Deep End

Story Info
Free mansion and a pool.
1.3k words
3.44
17.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was back in the Summer of 1999,Olivia remembered it well; as if it were yesterday. She was nineteen years old and out cruising with her friends. She was a wild and reckless University Student, studying Law; but she had a huge interest in Human Biology. Young and Free, Olivia didn't know where she was going. To be honest she didn't care. It was dark on the road and only a few exquisite stars lined the sky. She was accompanied by Lucy a tall leggy blonde with a stomach of steel, Thomas a tall dark and handsome; genuine nice guy; and Harvey a muscular swimmer with a smile that was unbeatable.

It was late and only Harvey, whom was driving the VW van, knew the destination in which they were heading. The boys would do anything to keep the girls happy and so allowed them to listen to a bit of the country goddess herself; Shania Twain. This was much to their amusement, and the girls were taking advantage of this. Cruising along country lanes, there wasn't a care in the world, but nature called and Harvey needed the toilet. So they pulled over, to relieve Harvey of his discomfort. Lucy got out with Harvey to keep an eye out, just in case someone was watching.

Meanwhile Olivia and Thomas were talking in the back and getting to know each other a little better. He slipped his hand down her skirt and massaged her pelvis with his skilful hand, edging down towards her inner thigh, he smiled and kissed Olivia softly on her collar bone. She fondled the hairs on the back of his neck as they stood alert with excitement and anticipation. His hand moved further up Olivia's thigh as he reached out his index finger to highlight her gender and point out her assets. Slowly he reached further into her, so much so that he made her moan.

With confidence he slid in a second finger and little by little he moved his hand back and forth, Olivia was spread out in the back of the van, she had the seat belt in her mouth and was biting it robustly to stop her from screaming with pleasure. Meanwhile, outside Harvey had finished but Lucy had only just begun; he had not expected that he would not be able to stop it from trickling out, especially seen as though Lucy was giving him a firm, grasp, helping hand.

Harvey walked back towards the Van with Lucy following closely behind; his smile was more radiant and satisfying than ever; and even Lucy was competing with a cheeky grin. Harvey grabbed onto the door handle and out of his eye corner he noticed that Olivia was in the middle of something. He briskly opened the door and both Thomas and Olivia, sat up and acted surprisingly suspicious.

They drove on for another twenty minutes before pulling up to an unoccupied, stately home. As they entered Harvey and Lucy ran off hand in hand upstairs, to discover a welcoming four poster bed. They screamed downstairs to Olivia and Thomas "Upstairs is out of bound for tonight, we'll see you in the morning".

Thomas and Olivia laughed and explored all of the rooms downstairs. That was until they reached the indoor heated swimming pool; that was big enough to keep the Titanic in. It had a huge diamond and mosaic tiled encrusted floor and they were both taken back by the sheer wealth that radiated from it. After fetching a drink, they sat on sun lounge's and laughed about nearly getting caught. The glimmer off the pool, shone into Thomas' eyes and Olivia was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. They sparkled a sky blue colour and Olivia could not resist his charm any longer.

She stood up and walked towards Thomas gradually climbing on in the best position possible, she let down her hair that was firmly put up in a bun, and Thomas watched as it tumbled down to her shoulders. As she leant into to kiss him her hair tickled his face and made him sneeze comically. She ripped the warm shirt from his upper body, he gasped in shock at her sexual advances. She took the Ice cubes that cooled her cocktail and sensuously placed it on his neck and slid it down the middle of his chest. He was deeply moved by this and the heat that exerted from his chest caused the ice to melt rapidly, Olivia supped up the liquid that flowed from the ice.

He closed his eyes only to think up his favourite fantasies, in which he wished Olivia could perform with or for him. He peeled off her t-shirt and plucked away at her bra. He kneaded he breasts like dough and massaged his compassionate opinion into them. He kissed the top of one of them and left a Hickey in a raspberry coloured shade, his name was there for all to see, similar to a notch on a bedpost, but somewhat more personal and deep.

He stood up with Olivia's legs clasping around his waist, she had one hand holding onto his dark brown hair; the other palm was smothering his shoulder blade.

He was walking towards the large open, walk-in pool steps, her upper torso pressed into the crevice's of his six pack. Their firm, cerise nipples met and it appeared as though they were kissing too. As he trod into the warm water he appeared confused, Olivia giggled when she noticed him staring down at his sodden socks; but they carried on into the pool.

He took her thong and glided it along, down her legs. He released it like a rubber band and it covered the vision of the pool statue that watched in awe. He spread her legs and dove in at the deep end of Olivia's person, and the miracle began underwater. He looked up between her inviting thighs and wedged his tongue inside her treasure chest of pleasure; he sure struck gold in this one. Olivia cupped the water in attempt to hold back her desires, she licked her top lip as her Merman fluttered his magic and floundered about.

As he surfaced both from the treasures and the water she passionately kissed him and nibbled at his ear, she was smitten. Young love was serene, there was no need to feel troubled. The joining of two lovers is incredible but discovering, other hidden wonders was remarkable and supremely satisfying. Word of mouth, increases knowledge, so why can't mouths increase pleasure too?

Thomas inspired Olivia, she wanted to return the favour. It was Olivia's turn to dive in at the deep end, she pulled away at those fashionable Y-fronts and left them submerge to the bottom of the pool. Now average, is quite impressive for a young student. Thomas, how do you put this? Isn't the Loch Ness monster supposed to live in Scotland? Apparently not, this sea beast was released from an 100 percent cotton pair of Y-fronts, and Olivia was hungry for Nessie.

She opened her mouth to it's largest possible circumference and Nessie entered a cave, Nessie wriggled fiercely and Olivia felt the need to control it with both dominating hands. A smaller creature met accompanied Nessie in the cave and together they danced a passionate tango. The two tips brushed against each other and a vision of white flowed out onto the pink canvas and then out into a canvas of blue.

The act was like an episode of Animal Planet, Olivia gracefully ascended from mysterious depths. Greeted by Thomas, they slowly stepped out of the pool and as before, Thomas carried Olivia into another room to seal the deal. Oral Aquatic's seemed like an achievement; a step into the future. But Only Olivia has a substantial, sexual appetite that needed to be filled. Time for Dessert?

Coming Soon: Olivia is Tied up at the moment