Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Olivia panicked, "You can't just leave me here like this. And what about my clothes! You promised you'd send someone to get my clothes after the lecture was over!"

"Calm down. Dr. Carolia will undo your restraints when he feels your ready. And as for your clothes ..." He turned to Mr. Smudir.

"I didn't have time to get the actual clothes themselves," Mr. Smurdir explained. But I did go to the office and I got the key that opens up all of the cabinets in exam room 1412." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key that was attached, by a short chain, to a long smooth green plastic handle. The numbers "1412" were printed on the handle. He handed it over to Dr. Miloza.

"See," Dr. Miloza said, "Just like I promised. When Dr. Carolia decides to release you, all you have to do is go next door to the hospital, go back to exam room 1412, unlock the cabinet, and get your clothes. Then return the key to the hospital office. It's that simple."

"No," Olivia argued. "You promised me my clothes!"

Dr. Miloza dangled the key in front of her face. "I don't have to give you the key at all," he warned.

Olivia looked down and sighed in defeat.

"Now what do you say?" Dr. Miloza said, the key swaying from sided to side on its chain.

"Thank you for getting me the key," Olivia whispered, trying to hold back tears.

"You are most welcome," Dr. Miloza replied cheerily. "Now, where should I put this," he said, referring to the key, as he casually looked around. "I want to leave this in a safe place until Dr. Carolia undoes your restraints." Then, getting an idea, he said, "Ah, I know!" And he shoved the green plastic handle right into her cunt. Olivia squealed in surprise. "Perfect!" he said, quite pleased with himself. "That way, you won't forget to take it with you when you leave." The four students began laughing.

He continued, "Olivia, it has been lovely getting to know you! And if you require any further medical treatment while you're here in Vulmonia, you know where to find me. I'd shake your hand but ... you know ... the restraints," he chuckled. Then he patted her on her voluptuous backside and began walking toward the door of the lecture hall.

The four fourth year students followed after their teacher, after snapping a few close up photos of Olivia with their smartphones. Dr. Miloza bid goodnight to Dr. Carollia in Vulmonia, as did his four pupils. Olivia noticed that Mr. Kaldoff had a piece of fabric draped over his forearm. She wondered what it could be. It wasn't until the door swung shut behind them that she realized that it was her hospital gown.