Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 21

Story Info
Dinner's on Olivia.
7.3k words
4.21
28.9k
14

Part 21 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Letov knocked loudly on the door of Luke Pounding's hotel suite. As usual, Officer Amelin had a firm grip on the leash that was attached to Olivia's clit. Even though Luke already knew what Olivia looked like unclothed, Olivia was still embarrassed to be standing outside of his door without her white cotton sundress.

The door swung open and Luke cordially greeted the two policemen. When his eyes came to rest on Olivia, they widened in surprise and his mouth dropped opened. However, his mouth then curled up into a smirk.

"Olivia, I gave you such a pretty dress to wear this morning. And now you've gone and lost it! Tsk tsk tsk, you naughty girl," he said with mock disapproval.

"For some reason, she just cannot manage to keep her clothes on," Officer Letov shrugged.

Luke stepped aside and opened to door wider to let the trio in. Olivia dragged her feet as she followed the men inside the lavish hotel room.

"So gentlemen, tell me, how did my young charge do today? Did she work hard? Did she earn an orgasm? Does her pussy deserve to cum?" Luke cheerily asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Well," began Officer Amelin. "She did manage to accomplish all of the tasks assigned to her. She was instructed to relieve the stress of Vulmonians who work in high pressure jobs."

"Oh?" said Luke, cocking an eyebrow and leaning forward with interest.

Officer Amelin continued, "It is true, everyone was able to achieve their stress relief from Miss Williams one way or another. However, when tension was required to be released via her mouth, I am afraid Miss Williams oral technique is somewhat lacking. I am saddened to report that her oral stress relief skills are far below average."

Luke looked over at Olivia and let out a heavy disappointed sigh. "Olivia, honestly, I am crestfallen. I was really looking forward to hearing a positive report about your first day of community service. I really thought I'd be rewarding you with an orgasm tonight. But no. Instead, I am required to punish you."

Olivia looked down at the thick white carpet of the hotel suite. Her eyes narrowed and as she seethed with anger. Who on earth could give adequate oral pleasure when the other person was ramming their cock down you throat and causing you to gag and dry heave?

But then she thought about the punishment Luke was threatening her with. "I am sorry, Sir. I tried my best. I am sorry that my best wasn't good enough," she apologized.

"Didn't I tell you just last night that you needed to work on your blowjob skills?" Luke chastised.

"Yes, Sir," Olivia replied through clenched teeth.

"So then why didn't you do a better job at performing fellatio today?" Luke demanded.

"I tried, Sir. But my gag reflex kept getting triggered." Olivia's face turned scarlet as she was forced to give a detailed explanation as to why everyone thought her blowjobs were less than satisfactory.

"That all comes down to concentration," Luke lectured her. "If you had a better attention span, you'd be able to control your gag reflex and not dry heave. You young people today are so lazy and unfocused. This is something I'm really going to need you to work on."

"Yes, Sir," Olivia replied with a scowl.

"Well, we see you have some discipline that you need to carry out," said Officer Letov. "We'd best be going and let you get to it. But we'll be back at nine tomorrow morning to escort Olivia to her second day of community service."

"Yes," chimed in Officer Amelin. "I think Judge Thorsky has something quite special planned for Miss Williams," the policeman smiled mischievously as he reached down towards Olivia's crotch and removed the clamp from her clit.

At first Olivia heaved a sigh of relief to no longer have the dreaded clamp on her little nub. However, as blood began to refill her most sensitive organ and it began to regain feeling, she grimaced in pain.

The policemen bid the American professor farewell and exited the hotel suite.

Olivia bristled as Luke stood up from the couch and made his way over to her. The teenag girl standing in the middle of the room - naked and shivering. Prior to Olivia's arrival, Luke had turned up the airconditioning. The icy cold air came blasting through the vents. He smiled at how her areolas wrinkled and the tips of her nipples hardened into points.

"I am sorry, Olivia," he said with false regret as he circled her. "I was really looking forward to watching you climax. But I'm afraid that simply won't be happening this evening. Now, as you already know, the bellhop will be coming over this evening to help administer your punishment. But we have a couple of hours before that happens. I thought we could go out for a nice dinner first. I'm sure with all the stress relief you've been performing today, you've worked up an appetite. Why don't you take a shower and get your self cleaned up and I'll take you out for sushi."

Olivia was surprised that a country as small and as backwards as Vulmonia even had something as sophisticated as a sushi restaurant. But she liked the idea of being able to take a shower and enjoy a nice meal. At least she would have a couple of hours of normalcy before her punishment began.

And she was also looking forward to being able to wash Judge Thorsky's semen out of her vagina. While all three doctors had penetrated her twat, and one of them even came inside of her, Dr. Brovachik had at least performed a douche on her before giving her the morning after pill. He had thoroughly washed out her pussy in a room full of men.

However, she had not yet had the chance to wash her private parts out since being forced to have sex with Judge Thorsky. She could feel his sticky seminal fluid leaking out of her, trickling between her nether lips and down her inner thighs.

As she walked towards the bedroom and into the bathroom, she was surprised to see Luke following right behind her.

"What are you doing, Sir?" she asked with some degree of trepidation.

"Well, I am going to need to watch you shower, foolish girl," he said condescendingly. "Given your past behavior, if I allowed you to shower alone, you'd probably rub yourself silly. You'd most likely hump your privates against the bathtub faucet until you had five orgasms. And considering your poor performance today, you know the rule - no cumming! No, I'm afraid I will need to supervise you as you shower," he stated decisively.

Olivia rolled her eyes is disgust. Resigning herself to the idea of absolutely no privacy for the next couple of days, she stepped into the shower area. Not even bothering to close the frosted glass door of the shower, she turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and then turned on the rain showerhead. The warm water poured down onto her. Luke observed intently as little droplets bounced off of her plump tits and backside. She took a bar of soap, worked up a thick lather and began to soap up her body. Luke instructed her to take her time as she washed and lathered up her breasts.

"Here, why don't you let me get those for you?" he suggested enthusiastically as he rolled up his sleeves. Olivia reluctantly dropped her arms to her sides as the older man reached into the shower, cupped her large breasts and began to massage them. Olivia quietly exhaled as his fingers searched for her nipples through the soapy lather. His thumbs and forefingers felt slick and slippery against the tips of her nipples. She let out another long breath as he rubbed the little nubs. She closed her eyes and Luke could not help but smile smugly at how easily he could manipulate her body.

As he released her erect nipples, his hands slid to the underside of her breasts, cupping them once more. He gave Olivia's large mammeries one last gentle squeeze, before letting go of the young girl's supple globes.

"I think you have more that needs washing," he said, pointing between her legs. Taking the bar of soap, Luke worked up a substantial amount of soapsuds between his own large meaty hands. When he was satisfied with the amount foam, he lowered his right hand towards Olivia's crotch. His hand hovered just half an inch from her shaved vulva.

Olivia held her breath in anticipation. But the large man did not move. Olivia had been staring at Luke's chest as he had washed her breasts. Her eyes had been fixated on the front pocket of his cotton button down shirt. However, as she nervously waited for him to begin washing her pussy, she looked up at his face, wondering what was taking him so long. He smirked as he looked down at her. But his hand remained in position, just a hair's breadth from her cunt.

Olivia hated Luke and she loathed the entire situation she was in. Her head was screaming at her not to move a muscle. To stay stoic. However, as the water continued to cascade over her naked body, and little warm rivulets streamed over her vulva and trickled over her clitoris, the lower half of Olivia's body took over. Olivia moved her hips forward and pressed her groin into Luke's large, soapy hand. She moved her pelvis up and down, rubbing her clit against his palm and thick fingers.

Luke chuckled at Olivia's loss of self control. The poor girl simply did not stand a chance at maintaining any demeanor of decency. She let out a low moan as she rubbed herself against the older man.

Luke pulled his hand away from her cunt, reached around behind Olivia and gave her bottom a firm slap. "Ow!" Olivia squealed.

"Now do you see why I have to watch you shower? I cannot trust you alone for a second," Luke shook his head disapprovingly.

Olivia rubbed her poor red derriere, which had received a disproportionate about of abuse in the last few days. Luke then slapped one of her voluptuous soapy tits, causing the American teen to yelp.

"Come on. I need to to dry off and get dressed. We have a dinner reservation. If you don't hurry, we'll be late."

Luke shut off the water, instructed her to get out of the shower and put her hands on the back of her head. He began drying her buxom body with a think white towel. "We cannot risk having you sneakily masturbate, rubbing yourself with a towel while pretending to dry off, now can we?" he reasoned as he stroked the soft terry cloth firmly against her pubic mound and labia majora.

"Mmmmm ..." Olivia moaned as the towel made contact with her clit.

"See what I mean?" Luke said in an 'I-told-you-so' tone of voice. "You are a handful!" He patted her on her vulva and then cupped it. Olivia flinched.

"Alright, time to get you dressed for dinner. While you were out today performing your community service, I went and did a bit of shopping. I bought a few things for you that I think you'll like."

Olivia did not doubt for a second that Luke bought some things with her in mind. But they were most likely things he wanted to see her in. Not anything she would actually want to wear. She held her breath in dread of what he was going to make her wear.

He grasped her upper arm and led her into the bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a crop top and a pair of denim cutoff shorts. "Just like something an American girl would wear." There were no undergarments, of course.

Olivia held up each item of clothing. They both looked at least a size too small. But knowing better than to argue, Olivia slipped on the denim shorts. They were so short and tight, the lower part of her cheeks hung out. As she pulled on the crop top, she was relieved to see that it had a built in bra of sorts in the form of cups. However, the tops was too small for her. It squished her breasts together giving her an obscene amount of cleavage.

"Perfect!" Luke declared. Now let's go get something to eat. Olivia hunched her shoulders and looked down at the floor dejectedly as she followed Luke out the door.

****************************************************************************************:

As the taxi pulled up to the expensive looking sushi restaurant, Luke opened his wallet to pay the driver. "This is embarrassing," Luke sheepishly chuckled. "I forgot. I don't have any cash on me. And I don't think most cabs in Vulmonia take credit cards."

"Well ... what are you going to do, Sir?" Olivia queried.

Luke had a brief conversation with the cabbie in rudimentary Vulmonian before turning to Olivia. "Pull down the front of your top," Luke instructed.

Olivia's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened n horror. When she finally managed to form words, she said, "But Sir ..."

"Olivia, you are under strict orders to obey my commands. You don't want me to call Judge Thorsky, do you?" he warned, reaching for the smart phone in his breast pocket.

Olivia looked over at the taxi driver in front of her. He turned around to face her. He was fifty at least with a receding hairline and an unkempt beard. He was clad in dirty jeans and a white tshirt that had turned yellow around the neck and armpits. He grinned at Olivia, showing off two rows of broken uneven teeth. He began cracking his knuckles.

"Please Sir," Olivia whispered to Luke. "Please don't make me!"

"Olivia, I'm afraid we have no choice. I don't have any cash on me at the moment and he doesn't take visa. And I highly doubt he wants to see or feel MY chest."

Olivia, with pleading eyes, searched Luke's face for any sign of compassion or sympathy.

"Hey, I promise it won't be like this morning with the bellhop. This guy only wants to feel your tits. Not your pussy. He'll only be touching you from the waist up. Now pull down your top. Or I'll pull it down for you," he said as his voice went from gentle to threatening.

Olivia took a deep breath and clasped the sleeves of her crop top near her shoulders. Slowly she began to slide the tight garment downwards. She already had quite a bit of cleavage showing. However, as she got to her nipples, she hesitated. The fabric of her shirt was barely covering the tops of her areolas.

"Making him wait. To build the suspense a little. Nice touch!" Luke commented.

Realizing that it would just be better to get it over with, Olivia closed her eyes and gave a sharp tug. Her ample breasts popped out of the crop top and bounced into view.

The driver wasted no time. He reached over and immediately began roughly pawing at Olivia's bountiful bust. Olivia opened her eyes and looked over at Luke. She immediately regretted it. Luke was sardonically smiling at her. He gave her a wink. Olivia averted her gaze from her temporary guardian.

She looked at at the man groping her. His gaze was fixated on the Olivia's spherical endowments. Holding her jugs in his hands, he weighed them as if comparing the one to the other. He squeezed them as if testing melons for firmness. Then he bean rubbing the tips of her nipples.

"Oh!" Olivia gasped.

Suddenly, he looked up at her face and his lips curled up into a grin. He looked her right in her eyes as he continued to rub the little rose colored nubs.

Olivia audibly exhaled.

The cabbie then began tweaking her nipples. Not to hard, but enough to make Olivia squirm. She could feel her flesh between her thighs begining to tingle.

The driver looked at Luke and said something in Vulmonian.

"He wants to know if you're wet," Luke graciously translated.

"What?" Olivia panted.

"Your pussy. Is your pussy wet?" Luke bluntly inquired.

Then the diver said something else.

"He wants to feel for himself," Luke informed her.

"What? No!" Olivia exclaimed. "You promised that he would only touch me from the waist up."

"That is true," Luke conceded. He relayed this information to the driver in basic Vulmonian. The driver began replying. Luke's face lit up. He nodded along with whatever the cabbie was saying. Then Luke turned to Olivia. "He's asking if I could feel to see if your pussy is wet. He wants to see my fingers after they've been inside your cunt."

"What?" Olivia rasped.

"Pull down your shorts," Luke said curtly.

"Uh," Olivia grunted as the taxi driver continued his ministrations on her nipples. Knowing it was pointless to argue, she reached down, unbuttoned and unzipped her snug shorts. Raising her hips and lifting her ass off of the seat, she slid the shorts down her legs, past her knees.

Luke reached over, placed a hand on each of Olivia's inner thighs and spread them apart. Taking his right hand, he stroked her labia making her shiver. He then slid his fingers into her slippery snatch.

"AH!" Olivia blurted out as Luke's fingers found their destination. His knuckles pressed against her vulva. He moved his digits in and out of her a few times before withdrawing them completely and holding them out for the driver to see.

"Mmmm, wet," the driver said in English with a heavy Eastern European accent.

Luke rubbed his slick fingers against his thumb and then brought them to his nose and inhaled. The driver burst out laughing. He said something to Luke. Luke generously offered the cabbie a whiff of Olivia's juices. The driver breathed in her scent and exhaled with a satisfied sigh. Olivia looked away and out the window, absolutely mortified.

To get her attention, the driver pinched her nipples. Olivia squealed and looked over at him in surprise. The driver spoke to her in Vulmonian. "He says that he wants to give you another ride. But he hopes the next time he sees you, it'll be a different kind of ride," Luke simpered as he translated.

Olivia sat in the back seat of the taxi speechless, with her tits out and her pants pulled down. She looked over at Luke. She felt as though she might begin crying at any moment.

Sensing Olivia's impending emotional outburst, and not wanting to deal with an overly sensitive teenage girl, Luke quickly told the cabbie to release Olivia's nipples.

Reluctantly, the driver unpinched the erect little nubbins. Cupping her heavy udders and giving them one last squeeze, he bid Luke farewell in Vulmonian and turned back around in his seat. No longer having access to Olivia's body, he did not even bother to acknowledge her anymore.

Olivia quickly pulled down her top and pulled up her shorts. She and Luke exited the cab and entered the restaurant.

"Sir," Olivia began cautiously. "If you don't have any cash, how are you suppose to pay for dinner."

"A restaurant this nice will most likely accept visa or mastercard. And if they don't, well, I'm sure we can come up with a creative way for you to pay them." He looked over at Olivia and grinned, cocking one of his eyebrows. Olivia shuddered at what he was implying.

Olivia silently prayed that they would be seated somewhere near the back of the restaurant where she would not be so easily noticed by other diners and wait staff. She was extremely self-conscious about the outfit Luke had made her wear.

A Vulmonian woman dressed in a poor imitation of a kimono with chopsticks in her hair approached the two of them. She held a clipboard in her hands. When her gaze came to rest on Olivia - and what she was wearing - the hostess' eyebrows arched upwards in surprise and obvious disapproval.

Luke informed her in Vulmonian that they had a reservation. "Name?" she asked in English, hearing his accent.

"Pounding. Luke Pounding," he replied.

"This way please, Mr. pounding." She looked Olivia up and down one last time, shook her head and turned around to lead them to their table.

She seated the two of them at a table in the middle of the dining area. Olivia shyly looked around at the other diners. Several people turned to look at the scantily clad American girl. A few people openly stared. But most people only quietly glanced before turning back to their meals.

As they took their seats, the hostess handed them English versions of the menu and informed them that their waiter would be over soon to take their drink orders. As she walked away, Olivia swore she could hear the hostess mutter something about "American girls" under her breath.