Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 28

Story Info
Olivia is given her assignment for the day.
7.9k words
4.45
30.7k
11

Part 28 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up sleepy head. Do you know what today is?"

Olivia's eyes fluttered open. For just a brief moment, she forgot where she was. However, as Luke's grinning face came into focus, she suddenly remembered the leather cuffs around her wrists and the shackles around her ankles. Her body ached all over. She shuddered as she remembered the activities from the previous evening.

"You had quite an exciting night last night, didn't you?" Luke laughed. "I'd never seen triple penetration in person before. How did you like it?"

"I didn't!" Olivia defensively replied.

"Come on now, don't fib. I heard you moaning while you had a cock in your cunt and another one in your ass. Not to mention the one in your mouth!"

"You're supposed to be my legal guardian. You're supposed to protect me! Why did you let those men use me like that?" Olivia demanded to know.

"It's not my fault they wanted to play Vulmonian darts," Luke shrugged. "Besides, when you travel to another country, you have to abide by their customs. You should have read up on Vulmonian cultural activities before you decided to come here," he lectured her as he unlocked her bonds. "They didn't hurt you. They didn't cause you any physical harm. And besides, you clearly enjoyed it."

Olivia clenched her jaw in silent frustration. The only thing keeping her quiet was the knowledge that today was her last day of community service. She just needed to get through today. Then she would be escorted back to the courthouse where Judge Thorsky would declare her a free woman.

She planned to return to the hotel, gather up all of her belongings and catch a taxi to the train station. She would travel over the border into Russia where she would go to the nearest international airport. She did not care about the price. All she wanted was to purchase a ticket for the next flight back to the United States. If necessary, she would contact her parents and ask them to wire transfer her some money if she did not have enough. Olivia was determined to leave Vulmonia that evening. And then return to her home in upstate New York as soon as humanly possible.

"Sorry I didn't let you wash up last night before bed," Luke said. "We'd better get you in the shower and clean out your holes. You're probably full of spunk."

Olivia grimaced as she felt the dried semen crusted on her inner thighs, in her ass crack and on her face. The three business men who won the dart game the previous evening had not hesitated to unleash their loads in and on her.

The two of them stepped into the glass shower stall. Luke turned on the warm water. "Let's get you fresh and clean for your last day of service," he said as he began to soap up her tits. As he played with her nipples he said, "Knowing Judge Thorsky, he's going to assign you some sort of work that involves using your body. I'd better make sure you're spotless." He lowered his hand and began to wash her between her legs.

It had been almost three days since Olivia had had an orgasm, despite excessive sexual stimulation. Olivia could not help but softly sighed.

Luke smiled at the teenage girl's reaction. "I really hope to hear positive things about your performance today," he said. "If Officers Amelin and Letov tell me your did well, I'm going to make you cum all night long."

Olivia rolled her eyes. As if she would let him touch her tonight! At five that afternoon, she would be standing before the judge in his chambers, officially being given back her freedom. She would no longer be required to perform community service. And she would no longer be under the abusive custody of Professor Luke Pounding.

She would only need to see Luke briefly when she came back to his suite to collect her luggage. If he tried to put the moves on her while she was no longer under his guardianship, she would laugh in his face. Maybe she would let him know how much he disgusted her and tell him to go fuck himself. Maybe she would even give him the finger as she ran out the door to catch a cab. Olivia could not stop vengefully fantasizing about all the horrible things she wanted to say to him. But first she needed to survive today.

After being thoroughly groped by Luke in the shower, he took his time drying off her young voluptuous body. "How are we feeling down here this morning?" he asked as he stroked her fleshy folds. Olivia stiffened. "Any discomfort?" he inquired as his finger tip circled the head of her clit. Olivia let out an unintentional moan. "Ah, more horny than sore, I see," he chuckled. "Go on into the living room. Breakfast will be here any minute." He gently patted her on her bottom.

There was a knock at the door. "Olivia, go get that. I need to get dressed," Luke said. He shut the bedroom door, leaving Olivia naked and alone in the living room. Olivia inwardly groaned as she dragged her feet over the the door of the hotel suite. Reluctantly, she twisted the knob and pulled the door open. Smiling behind a serving cart was the bellhop from two days earlier. The young man on whom she had been forced to perform oral sex. While she had sucked on the bellhop's dick, Luke had penetrated her with an array of anal toys before finally sodomizing her.

"Good morning!" the bellhop chirped. "It's so nice to see you again." He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking at her unclothed body. Olivia stepped aside so he could enter with their breakfast. He rolled in the cart and began placing the dishes onto the dining table.

Just then, Luke entered the living room wearing a white T-shirt and and khaki pants. "Well, hello again," he greeted the bellhop. "Thanks for bringing us our breakfast. And thank you again for helping me discipline Olivia the other night. Sometimes she behaves like a naughty girl. I appreciate you helping me with her punishment."

Olivia scowled as she stood in the corner with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh, it was my pleasure, Professor Pounding. Any time! Are you going to need help disciplining her tonight?" he asked hopefully.

"Well, today is Olivia's last day of community service," Luke explained. "She will no longer be under my custody after five o'clock this afternoon. But I'd imagine she'll probably sleep here again tonight. I mean ... I don't know where else she would go. But I fully expect that she will try her very best at whatever work the judge assigns to her today. I only want to hear glowing reviews about her performance. It is my hope that I will be rewarding her with many orgasms tonight."

Olivia wanted to shout at the top of her lungs that she would rather die than spend another evening with Luke. Hell, she would rather die than spend another evening in Vulmonia. But she decided to remain silent about her intended travel plans. She was still technically under Luke's custody until Judge Thorsky declared her community service officially over. She did not want to risk making him angry before then. Who knew what he might do to her? No doubt, he would want to get in as much torture and humiliation while she was still legally under his control. It was better to let him think that she would spend the night with him for now, she decided.

"Well, if you plan on making her cum tonight, maybe I could help you out with that. After all, four hands are better than two." The bellhop suggestively waved his fingers in the air.

"Well ... alright," Luke relented. "Come by at nine this evening."

"Thank you, Professor Pounding!" the bellhop beamed.

Olivia smirked. She would not even be there nine that night. She would most likely be on a train bound for Russia. She probably would not even be inside Vulmonian boarders when the bellhop arrived. It felt good to finally have the upper hand for once. As soon as she was officially free, nobody could force her to do anything humiliating ever again.

Luke looked over at Olivia. A suspicious look came over his face. "Olivia, why are you smiling like that?" he asked.

Olivia suddenly realized the smug look she probably had on her face at that moment. "No reason, Sir." She quickly changed her expression to try and look more neutral. However, she still inwardly gloated to herself. Luke was so stupid, assuming that Olivia was willing to spend another night with him. As if she would let him touch her body and let him bring her to orgasm. What an idiot he was, she thought to herself.

"Hm," he shrugged. Then changing the subject, he said, "Now open your legs nice and wide."

"What? Why?" she exclaimed.

"You silly girl! You need to pay the bellhop his tip," Luke replied.

As the bellhop made his way over to Olivia, her smugness turned to anxiety. She was once again going to have her privates groped by the bellhop in lieu of a cash tip.

"I shaved her last night, so she should be nice and smooth," Luke informed the hotel staff member.

As the bellhop stroked Olivia's labia, he said, "I can see that, Professor. She's very soft." He ran his fingers all over her vulva. Then he lightly massaged her clitoris, making her gasp. "I cannot wait for tonight," he said as he continued to rub her. "It'll be so satisfying to finally see her cum."

"I don't think you'll be the only one who'll be satisfied," Luke said as he watched Olivia respond to the bellhop's fingers. "Isn't that right, Olivia?" Luke asked.

"What?" Olivia rasped.

"Nothing," Luke chuckled. The last three days of orgasm denial had Olivia so on edge, it seemed like she got aroused by almost anyone or anything. "I hate to interrupt," Luke cleared his throat. "But this little lady needs to eat her breakfast before she heads out for the day."

The bellhop had slipped two fingers into Olivia's wet hole and was rubbing her Gspot. Olivia was rocking her pelvis back and forth. "Professor, could you give me a few more moments? I just love seeing her like this!"

"As do I," said Luke. "But there will be plenty more of that tonight," he promised.

The bellhop slowly withdrew his fingers from her vagina. He gave her clitoris one last swipe and then cupped her crotch. Without thinking, Olivia pressed her vulva into his hand, grinding her clit against his palm. "Ooooh ..." she softly purred.

"Alright Olivia, you've had enough, you dirty girl! Come here and eat your breakfast," Luke commanded.

The bellhop removed his hand from Olivia's privates, brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled, smelling the scent of her sex. Olivia immediately blushed. The bellhop smiled at her and said, "See you later tonight."

"Don't worry, she's looking forward to it," Luke assured him.

The bellhop exited the hotel suite and Olivia made her way over to the dining table. But as she went to take a seat, Luke stopped her. "I think this morning, you should eat your breakfast over here," Luke said as he pointed at a spot on the floor next to the chair that he normally sat in.

"What? I don't understand."

Luke took his seat. "Come on girl. Down on all fours," he instructed her. Olivia glared at him. He could not be serious, could he? But she knew there was no point is disobeying his orders. So she got down onto the floor on her hands and knees. "Now crawl over here," he said as he continued to point at the space on the carpet.

Olivia rolled her eyes is disgust. It figured, on their very last morning together, he was going to force her to eat her breakfast like a dog. It was as if he was determined to embarrass her every chance he got while she was still in his custody.

"That's it girl, come on!" Luke condescendingly coaxed her.

Loathing him with every fiber of her being, Olivia crawled on her hands and knees over to where Luke sat at the table.

"That's it. Good girl!" he praised her as he patted her on the head. "I think you've earned a bit of toast." He grabbed a slice of toast, tore of a small piece. Olivia eagerly held out her hand. Luke laughed, "No, not like that. Open your mouth."

"But Sir ..." Olivia indignantly protested.

"Do you want to eat breakfast or not?"

Olivia found the situation to be extremely degrading, but she was so hungry. Looking up at Luke with loathing in her eyes, she opened her mouth. Luke placed the food between her lips. She accepted the small offering and began to eat it. "Now what do you say?" he asked, expectantly.

"Thank you, Sir," she grumbled.

"Would you like a piece of bacon?" he said waving a strip of meat in front of her face.

"Yes please, Sir."

"Unzip my fly."

Olivia almost choked on her toast. "Excuse me, Sir?"

"Olivia, have you ever heard of the expression, there's no such thing as a free lunch?" Luke asked as he shifted in his seat and opened his legs. His crotch was directly in front of Olivia's face.

"Yes ..." she replied, puzzled. Then quickly added, "Sir."

"Well, it turns out there's also no such thing as a free breakfast. If you want to be allowed to eat the rest of your meal, then you'd better be willing to work for it. Now undo my zipper."

Olivia did not move. She did not want to give Luke a blowjob. She did not want to do anything with Luke.

"Well, then I guess no breakfast for you," he shrugged. He turned back to the table and began to dig into his own plate of food.

As Olivia knelt on the floor in front of him, she could smell the freshly cooked meal. The fried bacon, the cheese omelets, the hot buttered toast. Her mouth began to water and her stomach audibly growled. Luke laughed as he scooped up some cheese and eggs with a thick slice of toasted rye bread.

Olivia could not believe what she was doing. It was as if her hands had a mind of their own, moving independently. Before Olivia knew it, she had reached up into Luke's lap and had begun to unzip his fly.

"That's more like it," Luke said approvingly as he once again turned to face her. He slid his jeans and his boxer shorts down his hips and presented Olivia with his stiff member.

Olivia hated herself for what she was about to do. But she had been subjected to so much sex and humiliation over the last few days, giving one blowjob for her breakfast no longer seemed like that big of a deal at this point. It was almost like her brain was on autopilot as she wrapped her lips around the head of Luke's cock. She simply acted without thinking and let her instincts take over. It was almost as if she was no longer in control of her own body.

"That's it," Luke sighed as he ran his hand down the back of her head. "You're getting better at that. I see some significant improvements," he bestowed her with modest praise as she bobbed her head back and forth.

Olivia felt as if she was a robot. She was just acting without feeling. It was the only way she could bare the situation. Five o'clock, she told herself. Just keep quiet and obey until five o'clock. Soon this will all be over. That evening she would no longer be a captive of the Vulmonian criminal justice system. And she would no longer be a captive of Professor Luke Pounding.

Luke grunted as he grabbed onto the back of Olivia's head with both hands. "I have a very special breakfast beverage for you. It's a little bit salty, I'm afraid. But it's extremely healthy. It's a great source of protein." With a low growl, Luke unleashed his load into her mouth all over her tongue. Olivia immediately began to sputter and cough. "I expect you to drink every drop," he said in a warning tone of voice.

As she struggled to catch her breath, she gulped down the briny liquid. She tried her best not to gag, but it was not easy. As she swallowed the last of Luke's seminal fluid, he patted her on the head. "Good girl," he said. "I think you've earned some bacon," he said. "Open your mouth." With the taste of Luke's semen still in her mouth, Olivia no longer had much of an appetite, but she she opened her mouth as ordered. Luke placed a small piece of bacon on her tongue. She chewed the savory meat, hoping it would help to get the awful taste of Luke out of her mouth.

Luke picked up the plate of food from across the table that had been meant for Olivia. He placed it on the floor in front of her. "I think you're capable of feeding yourself."

"Thank you , Sir," she replied. With her right hand she picked up a slice of toast.

"Oh no!" Luke chuckled. "No hands. Down on on fours. Just use your mouth."

Olivia wanted to picke up her plate of food and throw it in Luke's face. She wanted to watch the runny cheese omelet slide down Luke's face and ooze down onto the front of his shirt. She wanted to pick of a glass of orange juice and dump it all over the top of his head. She wanted to grab the coffee pot and splash scalding hot liquid into his eyes. She wanted to punch and kick him. She wanted to scream.

The only thing stopping her was the realization that this was going to be their last meal together. She would no longer have to endure another naked breakfast or humiliating dinner with the perverted professor. If she could just make it through this breakfast and complete her work assignment for that day, she would be free. She needed to keep control of her impulses and not lose her temper. If she attacked Luke or disobeyed him in any way, he would no doubt report her bad behavior to Judge Thorsky. And then she would probably be forced to do more community service. And that would require her to remain in the custody of Luke Pounding. She could not risk that. Not when the finish line was in sight. She needed to do everything he told her to until the judge announced that she was free.

In order to get he face near enough to her plate, she needed to lower her chest and upper body closer to the floor. However, to remain on her hands and knees, she needed to raise her buttocks up higher into the air. Olivia felt both obscene and ridiculous eating her breakfast in the vulgar position.

Luke gazed down at her over his mug as he sipped his coffee. "Mm, I'm enjoying the view," he smiled as he reached down and stroked her plump rear end. Olivia cringed as she swallowed a mouthful of eggs. But then she gasped as she felt two thick fingers invade her womanly sheath. She began coughing. "Slow down. Don't eat so fast," he chided. "You don't want to choke." He removed his fingers from her moist opening and patted her on her rump.

Olivia just tried to focus on finishing her food. She only had a couple of slices of bacon left. However, she squealed and began gagging as Luke suddenly jammed his large thumb into her tight back passage. "Chew your food properly," he scolded her. "You're going to have an accident. I don't want to have to perform the heimlich maneuver on you."

Olivia tried to catch her breath after her coughing fit. But she could not stop herself from groaning in discomfort as Luke twisted his thumb - first clockwise and then counter-clockwise - in her poor abused back orifice. As she swallowed her last bit of bacon, Luke said, "All done, I see. Good." He patted her on her head. "Now go get dressed. I laid out an outfit for you to wear on the bed. I want you to look especially pretty today. I mean, it is your last day of community service, after all. You want to look good for Judge Thorsky. Today may be the last time he sees you."

"Yes, Sir," Olivia said as she stood up.

"Get going, you don't want to be late," he urged as he gave her nipple a quick tweak. Olivia hated the casual and disrespectful way he manhandled her body. But she remained silent as she hurried toward the bedroom. She was eager to get dressed and even more eager to get away from Luke.

************************************************************************************************

"My goodness!" Officer Amelin exclaimed.

Officer Letov let out a low long whistle.

Olivia's entire face turned red as she looked at the floor. She could feel the eyes of every single person in the hotel lobby staring at her.

"I figured that you'd want to wear something memorable on your last day of community service. And we all know that you love attention. But don't you think think this outfit is a bit much? Or ... well ... in this case, not enough?" Officer Amelin seemed both disapproving and amused all at the same time.