Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 29

Story Info
Olivia takes a crash course in Vulmonian sexuality.
12.5k words
4.19
27.8k
17
0

Part 29 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olivia, wonderful to have you back," Dr. Carolia smiled at her. "You did such a wonderful job as a volunteer during my previous lecture class about female internal anatomy. I figured that this would be the perfect way for you to finish your community service," he said as he briskly ushered her into a small room. The two policemen followed behind her closely.

It seemed as though Judge Thorsky had wanted to make her last day of community service as humiliating as possible. But the whole thing just did not make any sense to Olivia. She had been convicted of the crime of public nudity. And yet, all of her punishments seemed to involve forcing her to be naked in public. Why on earth were they forcing her to do the very thing that they had convicted her for?

As she thought about all the embarrassment that was to come, Olivia let out a loud heavy sigh and scowled.

"Why the bad attitude? You're quite lucky, you know," said Officer Amelin. "Most criminal offenders who are assigned community service usually have to do work that is much more labor intensive. But it seems like you're going to spend the day lounging around on an exam table with your legs wide open."

"And isn't that how you would normally prefer to spend your time anyway," Officer Letov said suggestively.

"No!" she snapped. "I most certainly no NOT want to spend my time ... like ... like ... that!"

"Olivia, we are performing an extremely important service here. We are educating the Vulmonian public about the most effective ways to arouse, pleasure and impregnate a woman. As Judge Thorsky has already informed you, the government of Vulmonia is looking to increase the population. The only way to do that is to get married couples to engage in regular sexual intercourse," Dr. Carolia said. "You volunteering your body for an anatomy demonstration is nothing to be ashamed of. This is a professional and educational environment. The men attending this lecture are not here for cheap thrills. They are here to expand on their knowledge of the female body. They are simply hoping to have more children." Olivia had to admit, his explanation did not sound that far fetched. In fact, it almost sounded reasonable. "So you see, there's no reason for you to feel embarrassed. Now I need you to strip completely naked."

Olivia balked. Completely naked? She was not surprised by any means; she had already spent more than half of her time in Vulmonia completely naked. But could Dr. Carolia not at least let her leave something on? Or give her a robe or a hospital gown or something?

"Could I at least leave my underwear on?" Olivia asked.

The two law-enforcement officers standing behind her began to snicker. Dr. Carolia stared at her black G-string through her sheer white skirt. "I don't see why. I mean, it's not as if it leaves much to the imagination. And you'll have to take it off eventually," Dr. Carolia said. "But if it makes you feel better to leave your panties on for now, then it's fine, I suppose," he shrugged.

"Thank you, Dr. Carolia."

"But I need you to take off your skirt and your top now," he insisted.

Olivia pulled off the cropped mesh tube top and placed it on a chair in the corner of the room. The doctor and two policemen did not look away; they blatantly stared at her body. Olivia wondered exactly what it was that they found to be so fascinating. They had all seen her naked before. It was as if they stared intentionally to make her feel even more uncomfortable than she already was.

Olivia slipped her sandals off of her feet. Then she pulled her see-through skirt down off of her hips, stepped out of it and placed it on top of her top. She stood before the three men wearing nothing but the black G-string.

It's the last day, she thought to herself. Just get through today.

Dr. Carolia crouched down in front of her, carefully studying her G-string. He ran his fingers over the tiny scrap of fabric covering her crotch, causing Olivia to bristle. "Turn around," he instructed. Olivia rotated, presenting the physician with her plump posterior.

Dr. Carolia hooked his finger around the top of the string that sat between her chunky cheeks and forcefully pulled it up. The gusset of her G-string wedged itself between her lower lips. The thin strip of material in her crack was pulled taut against her backdoor. Olivia winced.

"Is it actually comfortable wearing this thing?" he asked as he stretched the skimpy undergarment even further upwards.

"Not exactly," Olivia responded through gritted teeth. It would be a lot less uncomfortable if you weren't giving me a wedgie, Olivia thought bitterly.

"You American girls! It never ceases to amaze me the scandalous things you are willing to wear," he said as he released his hold on the back of her panties. The G-string snapped back into place. Olivia reached down and quickly pulled the gusset out from between her labia.

"Well, if you're all readjusted down there, I say we head out to the lecture theater. The audience is eagerly awaiting you. And it's a packed house," the doctor informed her. "It seems that Vulmonian men of all ages are keen to hone their skills in the matrimonial bed."

Even though she should have been used to it by now, Olivia could not believe that she had to face another all male audience naked. Well ... almost naked.

"Do you have a gown or a robe that I could wear," she inquired, knowing that it was probably pointless.

"Why? Whatever for?" Dr. Carolia said, as if her request was utterly ridiculous. "This is a lecture about arousal, sexual intercourse and impregnation. Not to mention the topic on punishment that Dr. Miloza will be demonstrating later on. The audience needs to be able to see the very anatomy that we are teaching them about. They need to clearly see your body and its reaction to different types of stimulation. That's the whole point of having you volunteer your body for this class."

Olivia rolled her eyes when he used the word "volunteer." He knew very well that she most certainly had not volunteered for any of this. Her irreverent facial expression did not escape the doctor's attention.

"Listen to me, young lady! I am a very well respected professor and gynecologist. I am the one doing YOU a favor by helping you to complete your community service. The only reason that you are unclothed is for educational reasons. Now stop questioning my instructions and just do as you're told! This is an academic setting - a place of higher learning. You need to conduct yourself with more obedience," he stared the young girl down as he scolded her. Olivia looked down at her feet. Her face felt hot. "So march that big American ass of yours into the lecture hall. NOW!"

Trying to hold back tears, Olivia shuffled toward the door. Stepping out into the hallway, she used her hands and forearms to cover her breasts. She looked around to see if there were any random people lurking about. Not that it mattered - once she was in the lecture theater, there would be over a hundred men staring at her nearly naked body.

"Same lecture hall as last time," Dr. Carolia said. "Hurry up, we don't want to be late. Punctuality is a an important traditional value here in our small countryVulmonia."

Olivia wondered if "traditional Vulmonian values" said anything about publicly humiliating a teenage girl. However, going by her experiences in Vulmonia so far, it seemed that embarrassing a young foreign woman in public was a national past-time in this obscure Eastern European nation.

As Dr. Carolia pushed open the door to the lecture hall, Olivia could hear a plethora of male voices. The three older men and the disrobed girl entered the large room. Sure enough, every seat was filled and even more men stood in the back of the room and in the aisles.

"Wow, Dr. Carolia, standing room only!" Officer Amelin observed, sounding rather impressed.

"You must be a popular teacher," said Officer Letov.

"Yes, well, it's an important topic we're teaching here today," the physician replied. He turned to Olivia. "Let's get you up on the stage so they can all take a good look at you."

Olivia froze. She could not move her feet. As she looked out into the audience, she could see that most people had not yet noticed her arrival. The men all chatted excitedly with one another or played on their smart phones. She saw the faces of so many men - almost all of them older men - and before long they would all be staring at her. Staring at her body. At the most intimate parts of he body. It was more than she could bear. The whole situation overwhelmed her.

"I've changed my mind," she said urgently as she looked up at the doctor and two policemen. "I don't want to do this. Please, take me back to the courthouse. I want to get a new assignment from Judge Thorsky."

The gynecologist and two officers looked down at Olivia with disbelieving expressions. They looked at one another, shocked by the girl's imprudent demand. But then Dr. Carolia's face broke out into a smile as he let out a big loud belly laugh. And before long the two policemen began to heartily guffaw.

"Do you think you actually have a choice in this matter?" the doctor asked sounding both incredulous and amused.

"What do you think this is?" Officer Amelin asked rhetorically. "Do you honestly believe that you can refuse a community service assignment? You think you can go back to see the judge and just ask for another that's more to your liking?"

Once again the three men burst out into uproarious laughter. Olivia glared up at the three men.

The loud laughter attracted the attention of the nearby audience members. As the men in the crowd looked over, they all saw the buxom young girl clad only in her G-string, clutching her hands to her chest. The chatter and laughter began to die down as silence filled the lecture hall. Soon every eye in the room was on Olivia and she felt even more exposed. She was acutely aware that she had everyone's attention.

"Well, it looks like they've all seen you now. No point in quitting at this point. You may as well get your community service over with," Officer Amelin rationalized.

"You really will be performing an important service. It seems like that voluptuous body of yours keeps getting you into trouble. So lets put it to good use for once. There is no higher or more noble calling than educating the public," Dr. Carolia said as he grabbed her upper arm and pulled her toward the stairs that led up onto the stage. "Plus, I'm sure they're all dying to see those giant tits of yours," he grinned as he dragged her up the steps.

Now that everyone was aware of Olivia's presence, she was too embarrassed to look out into the audience. She cowered near the lecture podium, hunching her shoulders. She looked behind her toward the back of the stage. There were several chairs lined up against the back wall facing outward toward the audience. There was an examination table, with the now familiar and much loathed gynecological stirrups. And there was a table baring various medical instruments along with a video recorder and a digital camera.

"Go stand in the center," the doctor instructed. With a sigh of resignation, Olivia walked across the stage and stood in the middle. "Hands down at your sides and stand up straight. It's always important to display good posture."

With her stomach in knots, Olivia reluctantly took her hands away from her chest and straightened her spine. As her large heavy breasts came into view, a few of the men in the audience began clapping and cheering. Olivia's face burned bright red.

"Well, would you look at that," Dr. Carolia smiled. "We haven't even started yet and they're already applauding. Maybe you should volunteer for a few extra days of community service. Before you know it, you'll be the most popular girl in Vulmonia!"

Olivia closed her eyes. How could this be happening again? She had been in Vulmonia for less than a week. How was it possible to endure so much public nudity and humiliation in a such a short amount of time?

Dr. Carolia tried to quiet down his audience as he began the lesson in his native Vulmonian. Olivia stood on stage not understanding a word he said, feeling exposed and vulnerable. As Dr. Carolia continued with his introductory remarks, Olivia wondered why it was necessary for her to stand there while he rambled on. As she worked up the nerve to look out into the crowd, she could see that a few spectators had taken out their smart phones and were either photographing her or filming her. Great, she thought to herself. Just what she needed. Her nude body was being recorded so that her public shaming could live on forever.

Suddenly, the door to the lecture hall opened and in strutted Dr. Brovachik, Dr. Miloza and his four fourth year medical students. As they ascended single file up onto the stage, Dr. Carolia introduced each one of them to the audience. They were welcomed by a hearty applause. It did not escape Olivia's notice that Dr. Miloza carried a large black leather satchel. They all walked over to the lecture podium to shake hands with Dr. Carolia. Then they turned to look at Olivia.

"Miss Williams, wonderful to see you again," said Dr. Brovachik. "I'm happy to see you assisting with a sexual education class. I remember the first time I met you, you had come to the hospital for the emergency contraceptive pill. If memory serves me correctly, you had engaged in unprotected sex with a young local man who you met at a night club. I believe in America you'd call it a 'one night stand.'" The men on stage all began to snicker. "Anyway, I think it's great your community service involves you attending a lecture about sexual education. You'll more than likely benefit from the experience. Hopefully you'll adopt some of our Vulmonian conservative morals. In our country, a young woman should only engage in sex with her husband. Maybe the next time you're tempted by your libido to behave promiscuously, you'll think twice and make a wiser decision."

Olivia's eyes narrowed in anger as her heart began to pound. She could feel her blood pressure rise as adrenaline surged through her body. She heavily inhaled and exhaled as she tried to control the unbridled rage that she felt.

It was true that Olivia's first night in Vulmonia, she had met a guy at a nightclub. But the bartender had mixed her drinks much stronger than she was used to. She was not using her best judgement when she had let that young Vulmonian man come back with her to her hotel room. However, even in her inebriated state, she had still insisted that he use a condom. It was not her fault that he had taken it off without her knowing. He had ejaculated up inside of her with no protection.

During her appointment with Dr. Brovachik, he had let two custodians, Gregus and Sergov, into the examination room to fix the airconditioner. All the while, she was laying on the exam table, exposed with her panties rolled down. Dr. Brovachik had masturbated her against her will and brought her to a forced orgasm in front of the two workmen. Afterward, she practically had to beg him to prescribe her the morning after pill. Only when she agreed to volunteer for a pelvic exam demonstration, did he finally prescribe her the much needed medication.

Based on how he treated her the first time they met, how on earth could he judge her moral character and pretentiously lecture her about "Vulmonian morals?"

And how could he possibly say that in Vulmonia, young women should only have sex with their husbands? Only two days prior, he had used her vagina for "stress relief." He had fucked her. She was a young unmarried woman and he had no problem shoving his unsheathed cock right up inside of her. Of course, that time, he was more than willing to give her the morning after pill since he had spilled his seed inside of her without a condom. His blatant hypocrisy made Olivia want to scream.

"It is true that Miss Williams does appear to have an over active sex-drive," said Dr. Miloza. "The fact that she is willing to orgasm in public in front of so many people is evidence enough that she does have issues with her hormones and a lack of self-restraint. However, I think I may have found a way to finally remedy that." He lifted up the black leather satchel and patted it. "I will be taking over the lecture towards the end of the lesson. I will be teaching about punishment. We all know that some women can be difficult to deal with at times. Especially young women who have trouble controlling their urges. But I believe there are certain techniques that can be applied to make them more ... compliant."

Olivia's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the satchel. Her mind drifted back to the previous day when they were all at the laboratory testing out "marital aids." Dr. Miloza had been eager to demonstrate the Biting Bullet - a clitoral vibrator that, when put on the third setting, administered painful shocks. He had been merciless about showing off the third setting, causing Olivia much pain and discomfort. Who knew what torture he had planned for the end of the lecture? And besides, what on earth did punishment have to do with impregnation and increasing the Vulmonian population?

As Dr. Carolia resumed the lecture in Vulmonian, Dr. Brovachik, Dr. Miloza and two of the four medical students walked toward the back of the stage. They sat down in the chairs that were lined up along the back wall. However, Mr. Vlangar and Mr. Yavlov sauntered over to the table with all of the tools and equipment. Mr. Yavlov picked up the digital camera and Mr. Vlangar grabbed the video recorder. They descended the stairs and stood just below the stage.

Immediately Mr. Yavlov began snapping photos of Olivia up on stage. Mr. Vlangar turned on the device in his hands and pointed it right at the American teen. Excited whispers and muffled laughter broke out among the male spectators. Olivia instinctively covered her body again with her hands.

"I'm sorry my dear, but hands down," said Dr. Carolia in English. "The Vulmonian government wants to post a video of this lecture on their public health website. We need the video to display an unobstructed view of your anatomy. And the government wants me to write several instructional articles regarding procreation. So we need to take clear photos of your body to accompany those articles. We also need to display your image on the projection screen so that the men sitting near the back of the lecture hall can see you. Just like last time. Remember?"

Olivia looked over her shoulder at the large projection screen mounted above on the wall behind her. There she was! Or rather, there were her tits, to be more accurate. Mr. Vlangar had zoomed in on her chest. The air in the lecture theater was cool and her nipples were hard and pointed. She glared down at him and gave him a dirty look. He simply shrugged in response.

"Ah, Miss Williams," said Dr. Carolia, briefly interrupting his own lecture. "I realize that you don't speak or understand Vulmonian. So please allow me to explain. Mr. Vlangar has focused the camera on your breasts because that is what I am talking about right now. I am informing the audience about the importance of erogenous zones. As you well know, a woman's breasts - especially her nipples - are an extremely sensitive erogenous zone. Mr. Vlangar is in no way mocking you. He's just doing his job. I can assure you, he's being completely professional."

Olivia looked back down at the young man holding the video recorder. He smirked back at her as he zoomed in on her left nipple. Olivia looked back at the projection screen. Her cheeks turned crimson as the image of her scrunched areola and her puffy pink nipple filled the screen.

Dr. Carolia attached a small portable microphone to the lapel of his white lab coat. He continued to lecture in Vulmonian as he walked across the stage toward Olivia. Oh god, what is he doing, she wondered. Still speaking to the crowd in their native language, he reached over and began to rub Olivia's left areola. The tip of his fat finger circled around the base of her nipple. Olivia let out a high pitched squeak and recoiled.