Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 30

Story Info
Spare the rod, spoil the slut.
6.9k words
4.45
38.2k
20
0

Part 30 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia had lost count of how many times Dr. Miloza had spanked her bottom. All she did know was that her cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Thank you, Dr. Miloza," Dr. Carolia said. "I think we all now have a very good idea of what a proper spanking should look like. Miss Williams," he said, addressing the bound bare young girl, "how is that round rump of yours doing?"

"Please, no more!" Olivia begged.

"Alright, I think we should move on. But just out of curiosity ... Dr. Miloza, is our volunteer still wet?" Dr. Carolia inquired.

Dr. Miloza unceremoniously plunged his first two fingers into Olivia from behind. She yelped in protest. "As wet as ever," Dr. Miloza replied.

"So it's safe to say that our volunteer is enjoying herself?" Dr. Carolia smirked.

Dr. Miloza moved his fingers in and out of Olivia's moist warm crevice. "Enjoying herself?" Dr. Miloza snorted. "I wouldn't be surprised if the little hussy became a permanent volunteer." Olivia cringed as the men in the auditorium all heartily laughed. Why did none of them seem to understand her physical reactions were not a reflection of her emotional state? Who on earth could possibly enjoy this sort of treatment?

"That's very good to hear, Dr. Miloza," Dr. Carolia nodded in approval. "What do you have to show us next?"

"Well, I think it's important to point out that punishment doesn't always have to involve physical pain," said Dr. Miloza. "An extremely effective form of torture, for example, can be tickling."

"What?" Olivia said as she turned her head to look back at the doctor standing behind her.

"That's right," grinned Dr. Miloza. "Tickling is the perfect way to discipline a woman without leaving bruises, red marks or hand prints." He turned to his medical students. "Put her flat on her back and restrain her," he said.

Mr. Kaldoff and Mr. Smurdir unbuckled Olivia's wrists, flipped her over onto her back, and reattached her hands to the top of the table. They then walked around to the bottom of the table. They placed her ankles back into the stirrups and securely strapped them in. They did not bother with the straps that went over her chest or waist. After all, she was not going anywhere.

"Now, as we all know, you can use your fingers. However, if you are going to invest in some punishment equipment, I believe no collection is complete without some sort of implement for tickling." He walked over to the table near the back of the stage and reached into the satchel. He pulled out a long thin rod with a cluster of feathers attached to the end of it.

Olivia was somewhat relieved that he was not going to be hitting her of inflicting pain. But being strapped to a table with no clothes on, about to be ticked in front of a pact male audience, was not exactly Olivia's idea of a good time. As Dr. Miloza approached with his tickling tool, Olivia tried to brace herself for what was to come. It won't be that bad, she thought, trying to comfort herself. It's just tickling.

Dr. Miloza stood in front of her at the foot of the table. He looked her body up and down, seeming to drink her in with his eyes. His gaze lingered on her breasts and then lowered to the place between her legs. Why is he dragging this out, Olivia thought to herself with annoyance. Just get it over with, already!

Dr. Miloza extended the feathered tool to the underside of Olivia's right forearm. Beginning near her wrist, he lightly stroked the feathered end dragging it down to her inner elbow. Olivia flinched and her heart beat a little faster, but she managed to keep her composure. As he moved the tool to the sensitive skin of her upper arm, Olivia had more trouble keeping still. She began to squirm slightly. And when the devilish doctor brought the tickler to her armpit, keeping quiet was no longer an option. Immediately Olivia let out a high pitched cry as she twisted on the exam table. The audience all guffawed as they watched Olivia struggle to get away from the feathers.

"Stop!" Olivia begged. "Please stop!" For some reason, this elicited even more laughter from the audience.

"Alright," Dr. Miloza conceded as he pulled the tickler away. However, before Olivia could breath a sigh of relief, he began the whole process all over again on her left arm.

As the feathers assaulted the skin under her left armpit, Olivia could not even form the words to ask him to stop. "Ah!" she incoherently cried. "Oh!"

"Now, I think most people probably know already that the armpits are a very ticklish area on the human body. That's nothing new. So let's explore other areas of our volunteer's body," said Dr. Miloza as her brought the tickler a little lower and began stroking the undersides of her breasts.

Olivia let out a loud squeak as the feathers circled her nipples. She jerked her shoulders from side to side in a vane attempt to avoid contact. However, this movement had the unfortunate effect of causing her large breasts to shake and jiggle. Mr. Vlangar zoomed in with the camera. All of the men in the lecture theater were treated to the sight of Olivia's giant wobbling boobs. Olivia could hear the men in the crowd tittering at her gyrating jugs. But she could not stop herself.

"Lighter contact is best," Dr. Miloza lectured as he moved the feathered tool to Olivia's inner legs. "Firmer pressure will feel more like a stroke or a caress. But a light touch appears to produce the most desired effect. It seems maximize discomfort for the punishee," he explained as he ran the feathers all over her plump thighs.

Olivia tried desperately to close her legs, but with her ankles strapped into the stirrups, all she could do was twist her legs, flapping her knees inward and outward as she inarticulately squawked. As the deep sound of male laughter filled the lecture hall, Olivia was aware of how undignified she must look, with her legs spastically opening and closing. But there was nothing she could do to stop her flailing movements. Being tickled was definitely worse than being spanked, she decided, as Dr. Miloza brought the tickler to the crease between her left thigh and her pubic mound.

The fiendish physician then moved his tool of torture to her lower abdomen and lightly brushed it across her soft belly. This was too much for Olivia. She raised her hips up off of the table as high as they would go as she let out a shrill squeal. She repeatedly thrust her pelvis up and down as Dr. Miloza relentlessly ticked her tummy. "Ah ... Ah ... Oh!" she wailed and the feathers danced and twirled across the surface of her skin.

Even Dr. Carolia could not keep up his professional demeanor. As he watched the nude American girl pump her hips up and down, he could not help but laugh loudly into his microphone along with all of the other male voices that filled the large room.

After everyone got a good laugh at Olivia's vulgar looking bump and grind, Dr. Miloza suddenly pulled the tickler away from Olivia's abdomen. With the torturous stimulation ceasing, Olivia rested her freshly spanked bottom back down onto the exam table and attempted to catch her breath.

"How are you feeling, Miss Williams?" Dr. Carolia inquired from behind his lectern with a chuckle.

As Olivia panted, her buxom bust heaved up and down. "Enough!" she rasped. "No more!"

Unfortunately for Olivia, Dr. Miloza was not yet finished teaching the class about the art of tickle torture. He brought his feathered implement between Olivia's legs but did not quite touch. Olivia closed her eyes, dreading what he might do.

Olivia's eyes flew open as the soft wisps made contact with her nether region. The downy fine hairs of the feathers tickled Olivia's clitoris and freshly shaved labia. Olivia shrieked as she violently shook her hips from side to side. The male spectators were killing themselves laughing. Dr. Miloza grinned from ear to ear as he swiftly and lightly ran the feathers all over Olivia's privates. Olivia behaved as though she was possessed, arching her entire body. Her incomprehensible babbling made it sound as though she was speaking in tongues.

Mr. Vlangar eagerly filmed the scene in front of him. Mr. Yavlov urgently snapped photo after photo of the writhing naked girl. He quickly shuffled around to different areas of the stage trying to find the best angles in order to capture the most graphic images. All in the name of scientific research, of course!

"Ah ... Ah ... AH!" Olivia cried as she tried to pull her pelvis away. But being restrained as she was, her movements were limited. And wherever she tried to move her twat, Dr. Miloza's tickler inevitably followed.

However, the grinning gynecologist did eventually cease the attack as he let the tickler fall down and rest at his side. "Turn her over onto her stomach," he ordered his students.

They kept her hands shackled to the bar at the head of the table Then Mr. Surdir and Mr. Kaldoff unstrapped Olivia's ankles and flipped her over onto her front. They placed a strap across her back and bucked it the the sides of the table.

Oh god, what is he going to do now, Olivia wondered as she buried her face into the surface of the exam table.

"As you all know, I have just administered a very thorough spanking to Miss Williams. You can all see how red her bum cheeks are. Because of this, the skin on that big bottom of hers is extremely sensitive. This makes a tickling punishment even more effective," the tall slim physician expounded. "So, when I do this ..." he said gleefully as he brought the feathers to Olivia's recently abused derriere.

"Oooooh ... Aaaaaaah!" Olivia hollered. Her feet comically kicked up into the air as she pulled at her wrist cuffs. "AH!"

"... it causes a very dramatic reaction," Dr. Miloza concluded. The male spectators all applauded the clever clinician for his resourcefulness - using the result of one punishment to enhance the effect of another.

Dr. Miloza stepped closer and placed his free hand right in the middle of Olivia's backside. He parted her fleshy cheeks, exposing her anus. He brought the tips of the feathers toward her crack. Mr. Vlangar made sure to capture every moment, which was broadcast on the projection screen up above. And then, with the all the men in the audience cheering him on, Dr. Miloza mercilessly ticked Olivia's little rosebud.

"Oooooh!" Olivia wailed at the top of her lungs. "NO! STOP!" she howled as the doctor tickled her forbidden entrance. She tried to kick at him with her feet, but it was not possible for her to angle her legs in the right direction. Her feet flailed in the air as she shook her bottom. He plump cheeks bounced from side to side, delighting her male audience.

After a few more agonizing moments, Dr. Miloza finally pulled the feathers away from Olivia's posterior. He gave each of her chubby cheeks an affectionate pat. "As you can see," he said to the class, "this punishment may not be painful. But it is extremely efficacious. And, if I were to wager a guess, it is also somewhat embarrassing for the recipient. Isn't that right, Miss Williams?"

Olivia could not bring herself to respond. She simply pressed her face to the exam table.

"Miss Williams, Dr. Miloza asked you a question," Dr. Carolia said to her. "He wants to know if you found this type of punishment embarrassing. Well ... what do you have to say to that?"

What was wrong with these people? What did they expect her to say? Not wanting to face the audience, Olivia turned her face toward the back of the stage and vehemently spat out, "Of course it's embarrassing! I'm naked and being tickled in front of a bunch of men. It's humiliating!" she exclaimed.

"Watch it, Miss Williams," Dr. Carolia warned. "You are still technically in legal custody. And your release is not a hundred percent guaranteed. Keep your tone respectful."

Olivia angrily huffed but remained silent as the portly doctor scolded her.

"Okay, Dr. Miloza, what do you have next for us?" Dr. Carolia asked eagerly.

"As we all know, a spanking is a great way to dole out corporal punishment," Dr. Miloza said as he gestured toward Olivia's red rump. "However, sometimes a girl has behaved so badly, your hand simply isn't enough to do the job justice. That's why it's always good to have an array of tools at your disposal," he said as he strode over to the table and picked of the riding crop.

He walked back over to Olivia. Gripping the riding crop in his right hand, he softly stroked Olivia's bottom with his left. Olivia stiffened and quietly exhaled, taken aback by the gentle caress. As he continued to lightly rub her ass cheeks, Olivia closed her eyes and sighed. She did not want to admit it, but having Dr. Miloza fondle her bottom felt surprisingly good.

"It's always a good idea to lull the female into a false sense of security," Dr. Miloza explained. "Get the naughty girl nice and relaxed. Maybe even see if you can make her aroused," he suggested as the fingers of his left hand slid lower, down past Olivia's crack. They made their way slowly down to her plump moist pussy lips. "And I can say with absolute certainty that our volunteer is most definitely aroused. She's the wettest girl I've ever met!" he declared as he effortless slid his fingers past her fleshy folds and into her slippery sheath.

Olivia gasped. Why was he doing this, she pondered. Why did he insist on turning her on? But seeing as how she did not want to get spanked with the riding crop, she actually hope he would delay. Even if that did mean getting groped.

He removed his fingers from her wet womanhood and brought them back to her backside. He continued to gently stroke her cheeks, causing her to moan. The audience members whispered to each other about Olivia's wantonness. They tried to anticipate what might happen next.

"So, I think it's safe to say that our volunteer is nice and relaxed," Dr. Miloza observed as he caressed the delicate flesh between Olivia's buttocks and upper thighs. "What do you think, Miss Williams? How do you feel? Are you relaxed? Are you aroused?"

"Mmmm ..." was the only reply Olivia was capable of giving in that moment.

"I think we can take that as a 'yes,'" Dr. Carolia said from behind the lectern as the audience chuckled.

"Perfect," Dr. Miloza smiled as he removed his hand and stepped back a couple of paces.

Even though Olivia knew exactly what to expect, it was still a shock when she heard the horrifying SWOOSH as Dr. Miloza swung the riding crop through the air. Her blood ran cold and a shiver ran down her spine for a split second. Then she felt it. SMACK! The crop landed on her right cheek.

"AH!" Olivia screamed in pain.

Dr. Miloza wound up and struck her bottom again. this time of on the left side.

"OW!" Olivia hollered. "Stop!"

"Remember," Dr. Miloza said as he pulled his arm back for the third wack. "Don't keep hitting the same spot over and over again. You want to keep the recipient guessing. On each swat, try to hit a different area. And our volunteer certainly has MUCH area to cover," he laughed. He brought his arm forward and hit a spot in the middle of her rump, right on her crack.

"Uh!" Olivia grunted.

"And don't shy away from the tops of the thighs," Dr. Miloza postulated as the riding crop landed on the back of Olivia's left leg. As the leather slapped against her soft pale skin, Olivia clenched her fists and ground her teeth in agony.

Then, without hitting her, Dr. Miloza brought the crop toward Olivia and stroked her between her thighs. Immediately, Olivia's legs clamped shut. "Miss Williams, would you please be so kind as to open your legs," Dr. Miloza requested with mock politeness. He tried to wedge the riding crop between her thick thighs, in order to pry them open. But Olivia kept her legs squeezed tightly together.

"Miss Williams, open your legs!" Dr. Carolia commanded. But Olivia refused to budge. "Come on now, Miss Williams. We all know that having your legs spread open is your preferred position, anyway." This comment made the audience members snicker. "Come on now, open wide!" But Olivia still would not spread her legs.

Dr. Miloza pulled the riding crop away from her, would up, and administered a painful CRACK to the backs of her thighs. "AH!" Olivia screamed. But she had no time to recover before Dr. Miloza swung the crop through the air and slapped her across her right cheek. "OH!" she wailed. And seconds later he landed a wack to her left cheek.

"This is going to continue until you open your whore legs," Dr. Miloza threatened menacingly.

"Okay! Fine!" Olivia surrendered as she parted her legs ever so slightly.

"Wider!" Dr. Miloza ordered.

Sniffling, Olivia pulled her thighs further apart.

"Come on now, we all know you're more flexible than that," Dr. Miloza admonished her, giving her another smack on her back side.

With a terrible feeling in the pit of her stomach, Olivia parted her thighs as wide as they would go.

"Now that's more like it!" Dr. Carolia nodded in approval from behind his lecture podium. Mr. Vlangar stood at the foot of the exam table, capturing the image of Olivia's red engorged vulva. He puffy labia peeked out from between her thighs. But the view of her pubic mound and clitoris were obstructed since she was lying on her stomach.

Dr. Miloza touched the riding crop to her crotch and rubbed her pussy lips. Olivia shivered. "You like that," he observed.

Olivia remained silent. Her heart pounded in her chest. Would five o'clock never come, she wondered desperately.

"Miss Williams, lift your hips up off of the table," the mustached gynecologist instructed.

Olivia did not move a muscle. She knew what he wanted to do to her.

"Miss Williams!" Dr. Carolia shouted.

With a sigh of resignation, Olivia raised her bottom up into the air. Her pelvis was lifted up off of the exam table. This action exposed the entire front part of her vulva, including her clitoris.

Dr. Miloza lightly rubbed the end of the riding crop against her pubic mound and her pudendal cleft. Olivia shuddered and softly moaned as the back leather of the crop softly stroked her little love button.

"Feel good?" asked Dr. Miloza with a self-satisfied smile.

Olivia sighed.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," the doctor said as he continued to massage her.

Olivia was so confused. She knew that the entire situation was wrong. She should be disgusted by everything that they were doing to her. But she could not stop her body from reacting. She began to rock her hips back and forth to increase the friction. The audience was abuzz with excitement as they watched the shameless American girl. She increased the pace of her rocking. And before long, she was humping the end of the riding crop and breathlessly panting.

"Doesn't seem like much of a punishment," said Dr. Carolia dryly.

"Mm!" Olivia moaned. "Ooooooh ..." She was in such desperate need of relief, she simply could not help it. As she continued to rub herself on the torture tool, she could feel an orgasm beginning to approach. Her first orgasm in three days. She kept rocking her hips. She knew it would not take very long. She rocked her hips even faster. Her clit was starting to pulsate. She could feel it coming on. She was almost there. She was nearing the peak.

The riding crop pulled away. Then suddenly, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Olivia shrieked in pain as Dr. Miloza used the riding crop to spank her pussy. She knew he was going to do that. She was not stupid. But she had been so caught up in trying to climax, he caught her completely off guard.

"Oh god!" Olivia wailed in pain. She brought her hips back down and pressed her pelvis to the surface of the exam table. She shut her legs and pressed her thighs together in an attempt to protect her privates. With her face down, she groaned in pain.

"And that, gentlemen, is how you spank a woman's pussy with a riding crop," Dr. Miloza proudly declared. "If you can get the girl aroused beforehand, he clitoris will be so sensitive, it'll be a spanking that she'll never forget." The male spectators all loudly clapped and cheered, impressed by the physician's skillful technique.

12