Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 31

Story Info
A test of will.
9.1k words
4.39
29.6k
17

Part 31 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the police cruiser pulled up to a building, Olivia immediately recognized the grey drab structure that sat on the other side of the gravel parking lot. It was the scientific research laboratory. It was the place where, a mere day ago, she had been forced to test out "marital aids."

"Remember this place?" asked Officer Amelin as he swung open his door on the passenger side.

Remember? How could she possibly forget? Olivia had spent the entire day in the observation lab having different sex toys used on her unwilling body. All the while, over fifty men looked on.

Considering the events that had taken place in the gloomy grey building, Olivia was not exactly thrilled to return.

"I bet you're glad to be back," said Officer Letov with a cheeky smile. "Remember how much fun you had yesterday, trying out all of the different toys? You were like a kid in a candy shop," he winked as he slid out from behind the steering wheel and exited the vehicle.

Olivia shuddered. There was nothing about the previous day that she had enjoyed. And she was terrified about what was about to take place. Whatever that might be ...

Officer Amelin opened her door, grabbed the end of the clit leash and ushered her out of the backseat. She placed her left arm and hand across her breasts. She used her right hand to cover her crotch as they hurried her across the parking lot toward the building.

Before they entered the laboratory, Olivia could not help but notice the plethora of cars that had started to pull into the parking lot. She knew that Judge Thorsky, the three doctors and Luke were also suppose to be in attendance. But that did not explain the dozens of other vehicles that were now arriving at the scientific research center.

As people began getting out of their automobiles, Olivia realized that many of these men had been at the sexual education lecture at Nulmara University Medical School. They had driven from the campus over to the science lab. Probably hoping to watch whatever test Olivia was about to be put through. Olivia silently prayed that Judge Thorsky would not allow spectators to be present during "the test."

The two policemen and the nude American girl entered the building. Dr. Sokolov was standing near the reception desk. He greeted the two older men in Vulmonian. Then he turned to Olivia and in English said, "I just received a very interesting phone call a few minutes ago from Judge Thorsky. It seems he was watching you perform your community service. He told me what you did, you naughty girl!" He grinned at her devilishly and suggestively raised his right eyebrow.

The teenage girl blushed and looked down at her bare feet.

"It's a shame really," said Officer Amelin. "It's her very last day of community service. All she needed to do was keep control of herself until five o'clock. And what does the silly cunt go and do? She masturbates! In an auditorium with over a hundred men watching!" the policeman said incredulously.

"She didn't even realize that Judge Thorsky was in the audience watching," Officer Letov chimed in. "He caught her, rubbing herself, red handed. Or ... rather ... WET handed!"

The three men burst out laughing as Olivia tried to blink back tears. Her cheeks were bright red.

"Oh, I know! Judge Thorsky told me all about it over the phone," Dr. Sokolov said. "I wish I could have been there!"

"You did miss one hell of a show!" Officer Amelin told the physician.

"Well, it seems as though the show isn't quite over yet," Dr. Sokolov slyly smiled. "Judge Thorsky wants me to test Olivia's self-control."

"How exactly do you plan on doing that?" asked Officer Letov.

"Oh, you'll see," said Dr. Sokolov with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "What do you think, Miss Williams? Do you think you have good self-control? Do you have a strong enough will to resist temptation?"

Olivia glared down at the floor. How on earth could she resist temptation when, for the past three days, she had been mercilessly teased and sexually tortured. But not allowed to orgasm. How could anyone possibly have a strong will in that scenario?

However, as the reality of her situation began to dawn on her, she realized now that she no longer had a choice. If she failed this "test," she would be required to remain in Vulmonian legal custody until Judge Thorsky decided that she no longer had a problem controlling her libido. She absolutely could not lose control, no matter how much they stimulated her. Her freedom depended on it.

Judge Thorsky had made it clear that he was unimpressed by Luke's handling of her. If she failed this test, she would most likely be placed back into a holding cell at Nulmara City Police Station. Then Officers Letov and Amelin would be able to inflict endless amounts of torment on her. Or worse. What if Judge Thorsky decided to place her in prison? What was a Vulmonian prison even like? Olivia did not want to find out. She decided that she absolutely must pass this "test" by any means necessary. If she failed to do so, she might not ever be allowed to leave Vulmonia.

"Okay Miss Williams, let's get you prepped for the test," said Dr. Sokolov as he guided them all into an elevator.

They got off on the third floor and walked down the hall toward the windowed white doors of the observation lab. As they entered, Olivia's heart sank. The viewing area, which seated around fifty spectators, had already begun to fill up. It seemed like a significantly sized audience was going to watch the judge evaluate of her self-restraint.

"Miss Williams, I'm so pleased to see you again," Mr. Uday, the engineer, greeted her. He had helped Dr. Sokolov design and make the "marital aids," which they had tested on her body the day before. He walked right up to her, invading her personal space, and looked her unclothed body up and down. Olivia could not understand why he did this. Did he not get a good enough look yesterday? "I have some goodies to try out that we didn't get a chance to test yesterday. I think you'll find them quite enjoyable." He smiled at her creepily.

Olivia inwardly groaned. But she remained silent and simply nodded.

Egor, the hospital orderly, approached. He did not speak any English. He merely grunted at Olivia and gestured toward the gynecological exam table. Officer Amelin unclamped her clit and said, "Looks like it's time to get this show on the road. Let's get you back in the saddle. Or rather, back in the stirrups." He gave her a pat on her plump bottom and pushed her in the direction of the exam table.

Olivia grimaced at the undignified way she was being treated. But then she decided that she needed to focus on maintaining her self-control. She needed to dig deep inside of herself and concentrate like she had never concentrated before. She was not exactly sure what this "test" was going to entail. But she knew it was of the utmost importance that she not react to any stimulation.

She climbed up onto the exam table, lay back, and reluctantly placed her feet into the stirrups. Egor placed leather straps over her ankles and fastened them. He gestured for her to lay her arms down at her sides. He placed leather cuffs around her wrists, which were attached to the sides of the table. He tightly cinched them and buckled them closed. He then looped straps over her upper arms. These restraints were attached to the surface of the table. He buckled them closed and pulled at them to make sure that they were secure. He stepped back and looked over Olivia's body. He grunted in approval and sauntered away.

"I didn't think we'd be seeing you again so soon," said Mr. Dima as he approached.

Mr. Dima was a medical technologist. He had been tasked with monitoring Olivia's sexual response, while Dr. Sokolov and Mr. Uday were testing out various sex toys. Mr. Dima had been given the very important job of determining when Olivia was about to climax. He had to inform everyone when Olivia was moments away from cumming. He had to warn them to cease any sexual stimulation before Olivia reached orgasm. Olivia certainly had not like the idea of cumming in front of the lecherous group of men. But being denied climax over and over again had driven her crazy.

"But it's certainly a pleasant surprise to see you again," Mr. Dima smiled. Then his demeanor became slightly more serious as he said, "Dr. Sokolov told me about what happened during your community service today. Tough break! You were so close to your release time."

Olivia bitterly scowled. Why did he have to rub it in?

"But look on the bright side! I get another chance to monitor your body and your sexual response. Yesterday we weren't permitted to let you orgasm. So the data I collected was rather incomplete. But today ... who knows? We might end up getting a very different result. I might be able to complete my data collection on your body after all," he grinned at her.

"I will NOT be orgasming today!" Olivia declared.

"Oh really?" Mr. Dima asked cynically. "Well, we'll see about that," he chuckled as he began placing monitoring sensors all over her body.

She inhaled sharply as he placed cold metal senors on her areolas at the base of her her nipples. He secured them with a clear adhesive gel. He pressed another sensor onto her vulva, at the base of her clitoral shaft. Olivia let a soft moan escape her lips.

"So, you're not going to orgasm today, hm?" Mr. Dima said sarcastically. Embarrassed, Olivia quickly looked away.

"And now, for the most important sensor of all. You remember this one from yesterday. It's going to monitor the temperature of your vagina, the production of your arousal fluid, and any vaginal contractions caused by orgasm."

Mr. Dima rolled a latex glove onto his right hand. Then he inserted the small metallic device deep inside of Olivia's orifice. He attached it to the front wall of her vagina, just beneath her cervix. Olivia grunted in discomfort as he invaded her womanhood with his thick fingers.

As he withdrew his digits from Olivia's moist sheath, he looked down at his hand. "What on earth have you been up to, you dirty girl?"

Olivia looked at his gloved hand. All over Mr. Dima's latex covered fingers was a thick white goop. It was obviously Gregus' semen. Earlier that afternoon, the hospital custodian had fucked her during the sexual education lecture. Dr. Carolia had directed him to do so under the pretense of demonstrating penetration.

"It was part of the sex ed class," Olivia mumbled.

"My goodness! That's quite a realistic and thorough sex ed class." Mr. Dima held his fingers in front of Olivia's lips. "Open up!" he instructed, sounding just a little too upbeat.

"What?" Olivia exclaimed.

"Clean my fingers," the technologist ordered.

"No!" Olivia refused.

"Miss Williams, open that whore mouth of yours and clean the man's fingers!" an angry voice commanded from across the room.

Olivia turned her head to see who had spoken. There, standing in the doorway of the observation laboratory, was Judge Thorsky. Prior to that moment, she had not even realized that he had arrived. He glared at her.

"Go on," the judge snapped. "Make yourself useful. Frankly, I don't know what you're waiting for. Goodness knows, you probably love the taste," he sneered.

Sullenly, Olivia parted her pink lips. Mr. Dima placed his cum covered fingers into her mouth and rubbed them all over her tongue. Olivia tried desperately not to gag. But the combination of the salty sperm and her own acrid fluids made her want to wretch.

"Suck them clean," Judge Thorsky said sternly as he made his way toward the naked teenage girl.

As Olivia slurped the bodily fluids off of Mr. Dima's fingers, she tried to focus on maintaining her mental resolve. They were about to put her will power to the test. It was imperative that she pass.

She closed her eyes and tried to envision her freedom. She would return to her home back in upstate New York. She would be reunited with all of her family and friends. She would start college in the fall. Soon Vulmonia would just be a distant memory. Some horrible trauma that she would never speak of again. She would do her best to forget about the backward macho Eastern European nation. Soon she would be safely back on American soil.

"Alright, I think that'll do for now," said the judge as Mr. Dima pulled his fingers out of Olivia's mouth.

Then the doors to the observation lab swung open. In walked the broad shouldered figure of Luke Pounding.

"Your Honor, may I ask what exactly is going on?" the American law professor brusquely inquired as he approached Judge Thorsky. "I received your message to come straight here. But you didn't really leave any details." Then he looked down at the girl strapped naked to the exam table. "Olivia, what trouble have you gotten yourself into this time?" he chided his young charge. "What are you even doing here? You were suppose to be at the medical school volunteering for a sex ed class."

Olivia frowned at her "guardian." He knew very well that she had not been "volunteering." She had no choice concerning her community service. And it did not matter how she behaved. It seemed like Vulmonia was a country where trouble came looking for her.

"Professor Pounding," said Judge Thorsky, "I was at Nulmara University Medical School watching the sexual education class. And I regret to inform you that toward the end of the lecture, Miss Williams began to inappropriately touch herself."

Olivia shut her eyes and turned her face away. Of course she knew what she had done. But hearing it uttered out loud made her feel so ashamed.

"You began masturbating during the lecture?" Luke's expression darkened as he looked down at the bound young woman. "You know you don't have permission to do that. I will decide when you have earned the right to cum," he growled.

"Professor, it's all very well and good that you made that rule," Judge Thorsky began. "But I'm afraid the problem is that Miss Williams isn't capable of following your rules. Your discipline and training has been completely ineffectual. You cannot supervise her twenty-four hours a day. And when she isn't under your watch, we cannot have her going around and masturbating in public, like she did today."

"Your Honor, just give me some time with the little trollop. I can break her of her bad habits. I promise that by the end of the summer, she'll never touch herself without my permission again," Luke earnestly vowed.

The Vulmonian judge stared at the American man, scrutinizing him. He contemplated whether or not he should give the professor a second chance. "I don't know," Judge Thorsky said uncertainly. "But before I make that decision, Olivia has one final chance to prove herself."

"What do you mean, Your Honor?" Luke asked.

"We are going to monitor Miss Williams' reactions as we test her self-restraint. If she can pass this test, and prove to everyone that she can control herself, I will release her on time at five o'clock today. Just as was originally scheduled," said the judge.

Luke looked down at the uncovered girl splayed open in front of him. Puzzled, he asked, "How do you plan on testing her self-restraint?"

"You'll see," Judge Thorsky mysteriously smiled. He looked over at Dr. Sokolov. "Doctor, I think it's time we get started." Then the judge and Luke walked over to the front row of the viewing area and sat down.

Olivia noticed that the viewing area had completely filled up with male spectators. There were even men standing at the back of the room behind the last row. Why was it that every experience she had in Vulmonia seemed to involve her being forced to perform some degrading act in front of a crowd?

Dr. Sokolov began to address the audience in Vulmonian. However he was soon interrupted by Judge Thorsky. "Speak in English," said the judge impatiently. "Most of us here can understand English. But Miss Williams - being the lazy entitled American that she is - doesn't speak any other language. We're all here because of her. She is the one who is being put to the test. So, she may as well understand what's going on."

"Very well, then," said Dr. Sokolov. "We are here because we need to test the self-control of Olivia Williams. It is our aim to see if she is capable of controlling her libido. We will be applying stimulation to some of her secondary erogenous zones. However, we will not be applying any direct stimulation to her vagina or clitoris. Clitoral stimulation will be available to her. But it will be up to Miss Williams whether or not she wants to access that stimulation. But clitoral stimulation will not be forced upon her. It must be her choice," the doctor explained. He continued, "The test will last ten minutes. If Miss Williams does not climax during the ten minutes, she will pass the test. However, if, during that ten minutes, she brings herself to orgasm, she will fail."

"So you see, Miss Williams," said Judge Thorsky. "It's very simple. Avoid the clitoral stimulation and don't allow yourself to orgasm. And then I will release you on time at five o'clock. If anything, this test is too easy. Only a true slut would fail such a test."

Olivia silently breathed a sigh of relief. They were not going to be directly touching her clit. This would not be so hard, she mused to herself. All she had to do was not access the clitoral stimulation. She could do that, she decided. Olivia was surprised. She honestly thought the test was going to be much more difficult and unfair. But it looked as though freedom was not too far off, she thought with cautious optimism.

The white doors swung open and in walked Dr. Brovachik, followed by Mr. Smudir, who was holding a tray. They walked over to Olivia. Dr. Brovachik picked up two small objects off of the tray and brought them toward Olivia's chest.

Olivia realized, with horror, that they were nipple clamps. Dr. Brovachik pinched them open and placed them on her stiff pink points. As he let go of the nasty little implements, metal teeth closed tightly around the tips of her nipples.

"Oh!" Olivia squirmed and moaned in pain. However, after a few moments, her nipples began to go numb. And while she certainly did not like having the clamps on her tits, she did not think that they would arouse her or make her want to cum.

As her breathing returned to normal, Dr. Brovachik smiled at her and said, "See, they're not so bad." He reached down and cupped her left breast, giving it a friendly squeeze. Then he and Mr. Smurdir walked to the other side of the lab.

Next, Dr. Miloza walked through the doors. He was followed by Mr. Kaldoff, who also held a metal tray. As they came over, Dr. Miloza picked an object up off of the tray. It was obviously a butt plug. He placed it at the entrance to Olivia's vagina and coated it in her slick juices. After determining that it was well lubricated, he began to insert it into her backdoor. Olivia grunted in discomfort as he slid it in.

"Come on now, stop being so dramatic." Dr. Miloza rolled his eyes. "We all know you've had much bigger things up there." The men in the room all began laughing. Completing the insertion, Dr. Miloza reached under and gave Olivia a sharp slap on her left ass cheek. He then walked over to join Dr. Brovachik with Mr. Kaldoff hurrying after him.

Then the stout figure of Dr. Carolia came waltzing through the doors. He was followed by Mr. Yavlov and Mr. Vlangar.

Mr. Yavlov was carrying some sort of adjustable black pole. There was a grip at the top of the pole. And there was a wide base at the bottom. It seemed to resembled a microphone stand.

Mr. Vlangar was holding some kind of electric massager, similar to a Hitachi magic wand. Olivia's older sister owned one. Olivia remembered finding it in her sister's bedside table. When Olivia had asked her sister what it was, her sister told her that it was a neck massager. However, Olivia was beginning to realize that her older sibling may have not been completely honest with her.