Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 32

Story Info
Olivia is assigned a new task.
7.7k words
4.28
29.6k
13

Part 32 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this has certainly been an interesting turn of events," Officer Amelin mused as he tugged on the end of the clit leash. Olivia squirmed around on the seat in the back of the squad car as they drove to Judge Thorsky's house.

"Honestly, I don't know what the judge was thinking, putting an American in charge," Officer Letov sneered as he maneuvered the vehicle through the winding cobblestone roads of Nulmara City. "Why on earth would you trust a Yank with that kind of responsibility?"

"What do you think, Olivia?" asked Officer Amelin addressed at the unclothed young girl. "Are you sad that you no longer get to be with Professor Pounding? Are you going to miss your fellow countryman? Did he at least show you a good time?"

Olivia glared back at the cruel law enforcement officer. She then shifted her gaze and looked out the window of the police cruiser. She tried not to think about going stay with Judge Thorsky. But she could not shake the visual image of the judge's angry face from her mind. He had declared her a nymphomaniac and had vowed to break her of her overly active sex drive.

Despite having served her sentence, Judge Thorsky still had not released her. He said that he planned on keeping Olivia under his custody until he felt it was safe to release her back into society. Even if it took months to rehabilitate her. MONTHS! Had Olivia not already cried herself out earlier, back at the science research laboratory, she probably would have burst into sobs right then and there in the back of the police car.

"Here we are," said Officer Letov as he pulled up and parked next to a large intimidating looking house. It was not quite a mansion, but it was certainly much bigger nicer than the middle-class home where Olivia had grown up in upstate New York.

The two policemen exited the car. Officer Amelin opened Olivia's door and picked up the end of the leash. "Come on," he said giving the chain a sharp tug. "We have to deliver you to the judge."

As they walked up to the ornately carved front door, Olivia's feet felt as though they were made of lead. Her face paled and she felt all of the energy drain out of her body. She felt like she was moving in slow-motion.

"Hurry is up!" Officer Amelin barked as he pulled on the leash. Olivia took a deep breath as she tried to hurry her pace.

Officer Letov grabbed the medieval looking iron doorknocker and pounded it against the darkly stained wood. A moment later, the door opened and they were greeted by a tall man in a butler's uniform.

The butler exchanged some words in Vulmonian with the two officers. The manservant then turned his attention to the young woman, who stood hunched on the doorstep, wearing not a single stitch of clothing. Using her hands, she tried her best to cover her breasts and her crotch. As he looked her exposed figure up and down, he seemed amused, but not surprised. Clearly Judge Thorsky had informed him of Olivia's imminent arrival.

In a thick Eastern European accent, he said, "The judge is expecting you. Please, come in." The tall man stepped aside and ushered the trio into Judge Thorsky's abode.

He led them down a large wide hallway with high ceilings. They turned right and continued down a slightly more narrow corridor. When they arrived at a heavy looking oak door, the butler swiftly knocked. They could hear Judge Thorsky's voice call out from the other side. The butler opened the door and led them into what looked like a home office.

Judge Thorsky was seated behind an antique looking desk. In his left hand, he cradled a small glass containing a clear liquid. He gestured for the policemen to approach his desk.

He spoke to the officers in Vulmonian. It seemed to Olivia that he was thanking them, probably for escorting her to her current location. The two policemen nodded and appeared to reply modestly. Then a few jokes seemed to be exchanged. The men were soon all laughing and speaking to one another in a lighthearted manner.

Olivia had no idea what was being said. All she did know was that she was standing in front of four older men and had no clothes on. And she had no idea what was going to happen to her. Judge Thorsky had not even acknowledged her presence yet.

The judge turned to his domestic servant and seemed to issue a command. The butler walked over to a small table next to the door and picked up a bottle. He poured some sort of liquor into two glasses and handed them to the police officers. The policemen smiled and nodded and clinked glasses with the judge. Then the three men drained their glasses.

Judge Thorsky seemed to offer them more of the translucent libation. However, Officer Letov held up his hand and shook his head, appearing to politely decline. A few more words passed between the judge and the officers. Then Officer Amelin placed the end of the clit leash down on the judge's desk. The policemen seemed to bid Judge Thorsky good-night as they headed toward the door.

They did not speak one work to Olivia. It was like they did not see her. It was as if she did not exist. They chatted and joked with each other as the butler led them out of the office and back down the corridor.

Judge Thorsky set his glass down and picked up the end of the leash. He gave the chain a firm pull. Olivia squeaked as she stumble toward his desk. The judge watched in amusement as Olivia clumsily approach.

"Miss Williams, stand up straight," he ordered. "And put your arms down at your sides."

Olivia reluctantly removed he hands from her intimate areas. She tried to straighten her posture, but was hesitant to do so, since it involved her sticking out her ample bust. However, seeing as how she had no choice, she pulled her shoulders back and stood at attention.

Judge Thorsky leaned back in his chair and carefully studied her. "It looks like you've lost a little weight over the last few days," the judge said sounding mildly impressed. "You're no longer eating all of that greasy American food. See what happens when you eat a proper Vulmonian diet? Just imagine how slim you'll be after a few more months here in Vulmonia?"

Olivia felt faint at the idea of being forced to spend any more time in the former Soviet nation. All she wanted was to go home.

"Now that you're under my custody, I plan on putting you on a strict diet. And every morning I'm going to have you perform a rigorous exercise regime. Before you know it, you'll be as fit as a Vulmonian fiddle. Your family and friends back home in America won't recognize you," Judge Thorsky declared.

It was bad enough that the judge had forced Olivia to come live with him. But now he was insulting her by implying that she was not in shape. And he was threatening her with a difficult workout program. At least Luke had not forced her to exercise.

"Just out of curiosity, what would you say your fitness level is like now?" Judge Thorsky seriously inquired.

Olivia was not sure how to reply. "Um ... I don't know ..."

"Well, let's see you do thirty jumping-jacks," he casually suggested.

"What?" Olivia balked. "Now?"

"Yes, now. I don't see what not," Judge Thorsky shrugged. "So let's go! Thirty jumping-jacks. Now," he commanded.

Olivia did not move a muscle. She just stood there and stared dumbly at the judge.

"Come on, Miss Williams!" he snapped. "You're in Vulmonia now. You no longer get to be a lazy American. Let's see those thirty jumping-jacks. And be sure to count out loud." He leaned forward in his seat and stared at her intently.

Olivia closed her eyes. Why, she thought to herself. Why was he doing this? But she knew it was better not to defy him. Refusing his instructions would only earn her more punishment. And she would still eventually be forced to do the jumping-jacks anyway. It was just better to get them over with.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes. With her cheeks starting to turn red, she raised her hands high up over her head. She lifted her feet off of the floor and landed with her legs wide apart. "One!" she loudly and clearly yelled out. She then jumped up and brought her feet back together again with her arms down at her sides. She repeated the action again, shouting out, "Two!"

Judge Thorsky leaned back in his chair smiled as the voluptuous young woman in front of him jump up and down, over and over again. He loved watching her big tits bounce. But his favorite part was seeing her embarrassed blushing face. Her mortified expression and crimson cheeks brought him pure joy.

She was about halfway through when he said to her, "I need to make sure that you have proper technique. Turn around so I can check your form from the back," he directed her.

Olivia spun around as she continued to jump. "Seventeen!" she called out. "Eighteen!"

Judge Thorsky delighted in seeing the fleshy globes of her backside jiggle and wobble. Olivia could no longer see him, but she could hear him. She grimaced as she listened to him snicker. How on earth did she ever end up in this mess, she wondered to herself as her set of thirty jumping-jacks mercifully came to an end.

"Not bad, Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky said. "Turn back around."

Olivia panted with exertion as she once again faced the judge.

"Well, you'll certainly be doing those much faster in a few weeks' time. Once you start exercising like a Vulmonian," Judge Thorsky vowed. Then, changing the subject, he said, "Before I left the science research laboratory, I told Dr. Sokolov to wash out your cunt. He said that he would perform three douches on you. Did he do that?"

Olivia hated the vulgar way he worded his statement. But replied, "Yes, Your Honor."

"Come over here and let me check," Judge Thorsky said, gesturing for her to walk around his desk and stand next to his chair.

Olivia trudged over and stood a couple of feet from the silver haired man. He reached down and removed the leash that was clamped to her clit.

"Sit down on my desk and lie back," he ordered.

Olivia sat her sore bare bottom on the judge's desk and reclined until she was lying flat on her back. Judge Thorsky stood up from his chair, grabbed Olivia's ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. He placed his hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed her knees toward her shoulders.

"Grab onto the backs of your legs," he instructed.

Olivia reached up and placed her hands on the backs of her knees, holding herself open for the judge.

"Spread your legs a little wider," he said.

Olivia dubiously complied. Her womanly entrance felt like it was gaping wide open. Unable to look Judge Thorsky in the face, she stared at a potted plant in the corner of the room.

"Hm ..." he said as he critically looked at her vulva. He placed his fingers on either side of her moist opening. The unwanted touch made her flinch. He pulled her pink glistening flesh farther apart as he scrutinized her privates. "Looks pretty clean so far," he said with modest approval.

With the first two fingers of his right hand, he slowly entered her orifice. She inhaled sharply. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath. She was determined not to react. No matter what he did to her.

Judge Thorsky withdrew his fingers from Olivia's snatch. He brought them up close to his face and studied them. "Hm, I suppose Dr. Sokolov did a proficient job at cleaning you out. Alright, let's head downstairs. I'll show you where you'll be staying."

Olivia sat up and slid off of the desk. She followed the judge out of the room and down the corridor. He unlocked and opened a door, which led down a narrow staircase. As they got to the bottom of the steps, they arrived at a large open area. It was dark and Olivia could only make out vague shapes and shadows. Judge Thorsky reached over to the wall and flipped a switch.

As light illuminated the basement and objects came into view, Olivia looked around. In the far corner of the room was a large bed with an iron frame. But what caught Olivia's attention were the leather cuffs, which were attached, by chains, to the headboard. She shuddered.

In the center of the room was a padded bench, which was also outfitted with various restraints. Olivia was not exactly sure what purpose the padded bench served. And she did not care to find out.

A few feet behind the bench, against the back wall, was a wooden chair. The back, arms and legs of the chair all sported leather straps with buckles.

Olivia's gaze wandered up to the the wall. A paddle, a riding crop and a flogger were all displayed, hanging on hooks, above the chair.

"This is where you'll be staying for the next few months," Judge Thorsky said. "I think you'll find it quite comfortable."

Olivia said nothing as she stared around the room. She felt like she might have a panic attack.

"Well, Miss Williams, what do you say?" The Judge looked at her expectantly.

"What?" Olivia asked, confused.

"I have just given you a place to stay. I am hosting you here in my home. As a guest, you are being treated to the best that Vulmonian hospitality has to offer. After all, I could have sent you back to Nulmara City Police Station and forced you to stay in a holding cell. But instead, you get to stay in my guest room."

Olivia looked at him, shocked. This sex dungeon was his "guest room?" Was he serious?

"Um ... thanks ... I guess," Olivia mumbled.

Judge Thorsky's eyes narrowed. "That didn't exactly sound sincere," he said coldly.

"I'm sorry, Your Honor," Olivia said quickly. "It's just that I've been through alot today. And ... and ... and ... it's just that I thought I was getting released today. I finished serving my sentence. But now ... I ... oh ..."

Olivia could not finish her sentence as tears rolled down her cheeks. She lifted her hands and buried her face in her palms.

"Miss Williams!" Judge Thorsky's voice softened as he stroked her shoulder. She did not like him touching her. But at least he was not spanking her. And he also was not forcing unwanted stimulation on her. "You know you aren't ready to be released back into society yet. We proved that this afternoon with the test. You could not go ten minutes without masturbating."

As the judge said this, Olivia cried even harder. Why did he have to bring that up?

"I'm keeping you here for your own good. I promise, later on, when you look back on this experience, you'll realize that it was all for the best. I'm going to train you to think with this," he said as he patted her on her head with his left hand. "And not this." He reached down and gave her a playful swat between her legs.

Olivia bristled, but she was no longer crying. Seeing his softer side put her somewhat at ease. Maybe staying with Judge Thorsky would not be so bad after all.

"Now go over to the spanking bench and bend over," he said, patting her on her ass.

So that was what the padded bench was, Olivia realized with dread. She reluctantly approached the bench, leaned over and rested her palms on the surface as she lowered her torso down. Judge Thorsky came over, grabbed her right wrist and placed it into one of the restraints. He pulled the leather strap until it was tight and then buckled it closed. He did the same to her left wrist. Walking around behind her, he crouched down and shackled her ankles to the bench.

As the judge stood, he rested his hand on Olivia's right buttock. He very lightly stroked her skin and then gently squeezed her cheek. Olivia closed her eyes and held her breath, trying her best not to respond. She had to prove to him that she could control her sex-drive. It was the only way he would be willing to release her. He then placed his fingers on her left globe. He delicately caressed the skin where her derriere met her upper thigh. Olivia slowly and quietly exhaled as she felt her pulse quicken slightly.

Judge Thorsky brought the fingers of both hands down to her inner thighs just above her knees. He ran his fingers all over her soft flesh, making Olivia shiver. As his fingers slowly but surely made their way up her inner legs, Olivia had to bite her lower lip to prevent herself from making any noises. She would not give him that satisfaction.

As he reached her nethers, he stopped for a moment. "How are you feeling, Miss Williams?" he asked. "Are you getting all ... what would you Americans say? ... 'all hot and bothered?'"

"No!" Olivia protested.

"Well, we'll see," he chuckled.

He very gently stroked her plump outer lips. The tips of his finger moved lightly back and forth over her shaved folds. Olivia's heart beat even faster. As as her blood flowed faster to the place between her legs, she felt her labia becoming engorged. As he ran his fingers over her inner lips, she could feel her labia minora opening and

spreading apart.

"Just like a cunnilia in the spring," the judge smiled.

"Like a what?" Olivia breathlessly asked.

"The cunnilia is a flower that's indigenous to Vulmonia. It's actually our national flower. It has thick, dark pink petals. Your pussy looks just like one," he said as ticked her lips.

Try as she might, Olivia could not stop a high pitched squeal from slipping out. The judge smiled smugly.

"The cunnilia is known for having the sweetest nectar. It's the most popular flower in the Vulmonian countryside. It always attracts the most bees. And it seems that you, too, have some sweet nectar of your own," Judge Thorsky observed as he traced Olivia's moist entrance with the tip of his index finger. "Bees use the nectar to make honey. And beekeepers collect the honey and put it in honeypots. And it looks like your honeypot is overflowing." Olivia gasped as he slid his finger inside of her.

"You can try to hide it," he said, "but I know you like it when I touch your body." He angled his finger down and began rubbing her Gspot. Olivia tried to steady her breath, but the judge kept massaging the spongy tissue of the front wall of her feminine passage. She let out a low groan. "You cannot get enough. I can see with my own eyes - and hear with my own ears - just how excited you are."

Olivia clamped her mouth shut. Why did she always give in? Why did she always get aroused?

"Now, Lieutenant Petrov paddled you a few nights ago in the town square. And earlier today Dr. Miloza spanked you with a riding crop. But has anyone ever used a flogger on that big bottom of yours?" Judge Thorsky asked as he pumped his fingers in and out.

"No ... OH! ... of course ... AH! ... not ... UH!" she panted as the judge finger fucked her.

"Well then," he said, removing his fingers and standing up straight, "I'm delighted to be the first!" He gave her posterior a swift spank and then walked over to the back wall.

Olivia looked up and watched as Judge Thorsky grabbed the flogger off of its hook and removed the instrument from the wall. He turned around an saw the frightened look on her face. Olivia began to breath more quickly as she urgently pulled at her restraints. Her legs and arms jerked around as she squirmed. But she was not going anywhere, bound as she was.

"Miss Williams, don't look so scared. Remember this is for your own good. I'm trying to rehabilitate you," he reasoned as he walked back over to the bench.

He stood behind his "guest" and enjoyed the view of her round backside and her pink pussy nestled between her thighs. He reached down and stroked her lower lips. Olivia futilely tried to kick her legs. The judge laughed as he caressed her.

"First we need you to sexually stimulate," he explained. "Then I will administer the corporeal punishment. We need to get your mind to associate arousal with something unpleasant, like punishment. Then maybe, at some point in the future, you won't be so quick to get wet between your legs."

Olivia tried to ignore his ministrations. But the judge's hands were too experienced and skillful. As he continued to massage her privates, she continued to grow wetter and wetter.