Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 33

Story Info
Let's make a deal!
9.1k words
4.36
28.5k
11

Part 33 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judge Thorsky wants you to come upstairs for breakfast." Olivia's eyes fluttered open. She was greeted by the sight of the tall butler looming over her.

Her entire body felt stiff and she could not feel her feet. The butler leaned over and began to unfasten the wrist and ankle cuffs. Olivia heaved a huge sigh of relief at finally being able to put her legs down. She started to feel a pins and needles sensation in her toes as the blood slowly returned to her feet.

"Follow me," the butler said as he headed toward the stairs.

Olivia climbed off of the bed, took one step and stumbled. She had not yet fully regained the circulation in her lower extremities.

"Wait!" she called out. "My feet are still asleep."

"Judge Thorsky does not like to be kept waiting," the manservant said in his thick Eastern European accent. As he spoke, he did not even bother turning around to look at her. He simply continued to ascend the stairs. Olivia staggered, trying to keep up with him.

He led her down a hallway toward the back of the house. They walked through a spacious kitchen. Then the butler opened a sliding glass door and help it open.

"The judge is out on the patio eating his breakfast. He wants you to join him." The butler motioned for her to pass through the door and step outside.

"But I'm not wearing anything," Olivia pointed out.

The butler's facial expression remained neutral. He merely shrugged. Irritated, Olivia sighed and walked out of the house through the back door.

Covering herself with her hands, she looked around. The backyard was surrounded by low fences and short shrubs. There was absolutely nothing to block the view from the prying eyes of neighbors. However, none of the neighbors seemed to be out. So she tentatively made her way across the patio toward the table where the judge was enjoying his breakfast.

"Miss Williams," he greeted her. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine," Olivia lied. She did not see any point in giving an honest answer.

"That's good to hear. Impregnation will be much easier to achieve if you're strong and healthy. I want you to get a good night's sleep every night," Judge Thorsky said. "Now speaking of health, remember what I told you last night? About how important exercise is?"

Olivia did not like what the judge was saying.

"There's nothing like some good vigorous exercise to start the day. It wakes you up and gets your blood pumping and your juices flowing. So let's begin with some running on the spot," he said as he picked up his mug and took a sip of his coffee.

He could not be serious, Olivia thought to herself. Start exercising now? Outside? With no clothes?

"Your Honor, please. I need to put some clothes on," Olivia said timidly.

"Clothes?" the judge scoffed. "Whatever for? You're exercising. You're going to be getting all sweaty. What's the point of putting on a clean outfit if you're only going to perspire in it? That makes no sense. It's better to work out in the buff. Then you can just jump into the shower right after," he reasoned. "So, running in place. Let's begin!"

Olivia glanced around once more, to make sure that none of the neighbors were outside in their yards. Then she began to half-heartedly jog in place on the patio in front of the judge.

"That's how you jog? No wonder you Americans are so out of shape! Come on, faster!" Judge Thorsky instructed.

Olivia picked up the pace. She cringed as she felt her breasts beginning to shake.

The judge picked up a slice of toast off of his plate. "Get those knees up. Higher! HIGHER!" he barked and then took a bite out of his toast.

Olivia's jiggling jugs began to feel uncomfortable as they swung from side to side. She grabbed her breasts and cupped them with her hands, so they were at least somewhat supported.

"Hands off of your tits," Judge Thorsky ordered. "Pump your arms at your sides. That will give you a better workout."

As Olivia complied with the judge's directions, she could feel her bust wildly wobble. Judge Thorsky grinned as he leaned back in his chair. He took a bite of his scrambled eggs as he watched Olivia's undulating udders.

"Okay. Not bad, Miss Williams. Not great, but not too bad. Now let's see some star jumps."

Olivia rolled her eyes. She did not want to perform the exercise, but she dared not disobey. As she began to perform the wide legged jumps, it was obvious that Judge Thorsky was not really interested in her improving her fitness level. The workout was clearly designed so that he could watch her bouncing breasts.

After completing twenty star jumps, Judge Thorsky then said, "Stand with your feet a little wider than hip width apart." He poured himself another cup of coffee as he instructed, "Point your toes outward. That's it. Now let's see twenty-five deep knee bends."

Oh god, Olivia thought. Not only did he want to see her tits jiggle. He also wanted to see her open her legs and expose her naked crotch. She could not bring herself to look at him as she performed the action.

"You can get deeper than that," Judge Thorsky criticized. "Come on, stick out that big ass of yours. Bend your legs and get right down!"

Even though it was quite early in the morning, the hot summer sun beat down on the young girl performing nude callisthenics. Olivia wiped the perspiration from her brow as she squatted down again and again. Her thighs opened wider as she bent her knees and brought her ass toward the ground.

"See how sweaty you are?" Judge Thorsky said. "Aren't you glad you didn't bother getting dressed? You don't need to stink up some clean clothes. Besides, doesn't it feel good to exercise in your birthday suit?"

Suddenly a deep male voice called out in Vulmonian from across the yard. Olivia immediately tried to cover herself with her hands. She turned her head to the left see who had spoken.

Standing in the yard next door was a man in his fifties with salt and pepper hair. He leaned forward on the fence as he peered into Judge Thorsky's yard.

"I never gave you permission to stop," Judge Thorsky snapped. "Keep squatting."

Red faced, Olivia resumed the deep knee bends. Judge Thorsky watched her for a few more moments. He then stood up and walked over to chat with his neighbor. The two men spoke in Vulmonian for a bit. Then the neighbor addressed Olivia. "Hey, you're that girl from the news, aren't you?"

Olivia wanted nothing more than to run inside of the house. But trying to maintain her composure, she turned her head and said, "Yes," as she brought her hips toward the ground.

"Miss Williams, come over here!" Judge Thorsky commanded. He looked angry. His expression scared Olivia. But she reluctantly approached the judge and his neighbor. "I already told you, here in Vulmonia, an older man is your superior and you must show the proper respect. You must address him as 'Mister' and his surname. And if you don't know his name, then you will address him as 'Sir.'"

"Sorry, Your Honor," Olivia said quickly. Then she turned to the neighbor. "I'm sorry, Sir. Yes, I am the girl from the news, Sir." Olivia hated the submissive way she sounded. She did not respect either of these men. The only way she wanted to address either of them was with obscenities.

"Now turn around and stick out that big American bottom," the judge said.

Olivia turned her back toward Judge Thorsky and bent over slightly. The judge gave her several stinging slaps on her backside. The neighbor burst out laughing.

"You'll have to forgive my young charge," Judge Thorsky said to his neighbor. "Having been raised in America, she simply does not have the good manners of a Vulmonian lady. But I'm doing my best to rectify that."

"Is that why she's staying with you? So you can teach her proper Vulmonian etiquette?" the neighbor asked.

"Originally I had her come live with me so I could try to cure her of her overactive libido. But it doesn't matter what I do to punish her. Everything makes her wet."

Olivia looked down at the ground as he cheeks turned pink. She really wished the two men would switch back to speaking in Vulmonian. She hated hearing them talk about her.

"Punishment really makes her aroused?" the neighbor asked.

"Yes" Judge Thorsky replied. "That spanking I gave her just now probably has her snatch dripping already."

"Really?" the neighbor asked, looking both surprised and amused. "Can I feel?"

"Sure, I don't see why not," Judge Thorsky shrugged. Turning to Olivia, he said, "Come closer and open your legs, Miss Williams. Mr. Fedorov wants to feel your cunt."

Olivia could feel her heart beat faster as her face went from pink to bright red. But she did as she was told. Taking a couple of steps closer to the fence, Olivia widened her stance.

Mr. Fedorov reached over the fence and brought his hand to Olivia's groin. His fingers slipped through her slippery folds making Olivia gasp. As he plunged his middle finger into her moist hole, Olivia let out a muffled cry.

"My goodness, I see what you mean," Mr. Fedorov said as he moved his finger in and out. "Her pussy is so wet!"

"So you see how pointless it is to try to fix her out of control sex-drive. Everything I do to her turns her on." The judge looked at Olivia and shook his head in disapproval.

"So why is she living with you? What are you going to do with her?" asked Mr. Fedorov.

"I'm going to breed her," Judge Thorsky replied casually.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Fedorov asked as he removed his finger from Olivia's wet hole and began to stroke her little love bud. Olivia closed her eyes and grabbed onto the top of the fence.

"Well, you know I never got married or had children. But I would like to have a son. So Miss Williams is acting as my breeding slut. I will get her pregnant. She will carry and give birth to the child. And for the first few months, I'll keep her around to breastfeed. And then I'll hire a Vulmonian nanny to raise the child." Judge Thorsky outlined his plans. He did this so nonchalantly, it was as if he was discussing the various steps of a recipe.

"So you're fucking her?" Mr. Fedorov asked. The tip of his finger grazed the head of Olivia's clit, making her moan.

"Well, how else do you propose I impregnate her?" Judge Thorsky asked rhetorically. "With a turkey baster?"

"Are other men allowed to fuck her?" Mr. Fedorov asked hopefully.

"What!" Judge Thorsky snorted. "Why? So I can be a cuckold?"

"Well, what about her mouth? Or ass?" Mr. Fedorov suggested. "She can't get pregnant from either of those holes." He rubbed Olivia's sensitive nub just a little bit faster.

"I don't know," said Judge Thorsky. "She's such a horny little slut. If she has a cock in her mouth or her ass, she'll eventually want it in her twat. I don't think I can risk it."

Olivia could not believe the way Judge Torsky was talking about her. "That's not true!" she indignantly panted. "I don't want a cock in my twa... AH!" she cried as her hips jerked forward. Mr. Fedorov's finger was driving her toward a powerful orgasm.

"Okay, I think that's enough of that," Judge Thorsky said as he grabbed Olivia's shoulder and yanked her away from the fence. Olivia gasped in relief and disappointment as she was forced to break contact with Mr. Fedorov's caressing fingers.

"What about after you impregnate her?" asked Mr. Fedorov.

"What do you mean?" the judge asked, furrowing his brow.

"Well, once you get her pregnant, no one else can get her pregnant. You won't have to worry about being cuckolded when she's carrying your child," Mr. Fedorov pointed out.

"I don't know," Judge Thorsky said indecisively.

"Come on, wouldn't you consider letting your neighbor have a little well earned fun? Especially seeing as how your neighbor, only a few months ago, so kindly introduced you to a very exclusive gentlemen's club in Moscow?" Mr. Fedorov suggestively raised his right eyebrow.

"Hm, I'll think about. But I won't make my decision until after I get her pregnant," Judge Thorsky declared.

"Sure, I completely understand," Mr. Fedorov smiled. Then, looking at Olivia's stomach, he said, "I hope the judge plants a baby in that belly of yours sooner rather than later. I have a feeling you and I could have alot of fun together." He winked at her.

Olivia recoiled in disgust. It was crystal clear that she had to begin working on an escape plan immediately. She absolutely had to get out of Vulmonia before Judge Thorsky got her pregnant.

"Well, Olivia needs to finish her morning workout. And after that, she needs to get to a doctor's appointment," Judge Thorsky explained. "We need to make sure that everything down there is working properly, don't we, Miss Williams?" he said patting her on her crotch.

"Of course," said Mr. Fedorov said. "I won't keep you a moment longer."

"Olivia, now you're going to run wind-sprints," the judge said. "You're going to run from one side of the yard to the other. I want you to do fifteen laps," he said placing his hands on her shoulders and turning her to face the desired direction. "Now go!" he shouted, giving her a forceful push and a spank her on her rear.

As Olivia took off running to the far side of the yard, Judge Thorsky strolled back over to the table to finish eating his breakfast.

As she ran, she could feel her bum cheeks jiggle. She reached the end of the yard and turned around to return. As she ran back, she could see that Mr. Fedorov had not moved from his place behind the fence. He ginned as he watched Olivia run toward him with her unfettered bouncing breasts.

Uh! Was he going to stand there and watch her run all fifteen laps, she wondered. And of course ... he did.

After her last lap, Judge Thorsky called out, "Okay, Miss Williams. That will do for now. Come sit down and eat your breakfast."

Olivia hurried over to the table. Judge Thorsky pointed at an empty chair, indicating that she sit. Winded from running, Olivia, panting, took her assigned seat. The butler came out and set a bowl down on the table in front of her. Olivia's eyes widened in surprise as she stared at the grey, pasty looking contents. For some reason, she had been expecting the same breakfast that the judge had eaten.

Her surprised expression did not escape Judge Thorsky's notice. "It's porridge, Miss Williams. What would you normally have for breakfast in America? Coacoa puffs? Fruitloops? Bacon and sausages?"

Olivia scowled.

"Porridge is low in fat and sugar. And it's high in fiber. It's exactly the type of food a plump little American like you should be eating. Plus, it'll be healthy for the baby once you do become pregnant."

Olivia shuddered at the mention of her possibly getting pregnant. She was determined to get out of Vulmonia by any means necessary.

"Now I need to get to work. Bogdan," he said gesturing to the butler, "will drive you to the hospital for your pelvic exam."

Summoning up enough courage, Olivia asked, "Will I be allowed to wear clothes when I go to the hospital?"

"Of course!" Judge Thorsky replied incredulously. "Public nudity is illegal here in Vulmonia. You know that. After all, that's why your were arrested and convicted."

Olivia silently seethed. If public nudity was so illegal, why was it that the judge, the police and the doctors always insisted on keeping her naked?

"Last night, I had your suitcase and your purse sent over from Mr. Pounding's hotel suit. Bogdan laid out an outfit for you to wear on the bed downstairs. After breakfast, you will shower and get dressed. Then Bogdan will take you to your appointment."

"So my purse and my suitcase are downstairs in my room?" Olivia hopefully inquired.

"No, that's not what I said," Judge Thorsky snapped. "First of all, it's not YOUR room. It's MY guest room. And you are staying there as my guest."

Guest? More like an imprisoned sex slave, Olivia thought angrily.

"You will be given clothes to wear to the hospital. But I am keeping your belongings in another part of the house," he said.

She needed to find out where he was keeping her things. She had to get a hold of her purse. It had all of her money, her ID and her cash card. But most importantly, if she wanted to escape from Vulmonia, she would need her passport.

"While you are on my property, there is really no reason for you to wear clothes. While you are at my home, I will require you to be nude. Only on the rare occasions, when you need to leave my house, will you be permitted to wear clothing," the judge informed her.

Olivia really should not have been surprised. Nonetheless, this announcement still came as something of a shock. She would only be allowed to wear clothes when she left Judge Thorsky's property? And she would only leave his home very rarely?

She needed to find her suitcase. She could not escape from Vulmonia naked. It seemed she was going to be stuck in his house most days while the judge was at work. Maybe, with him not home, she would have a chance to snoop around until she discovered where he was keeping her things.

Judge Thorsky stood up from the table. "Well, I'm off to the courthouse. Now you be a good girl and finish your porridge. Who knows, you could be pregnant already! We must feed that luscious body of yours the proper nutrition." He looked down at her, obviously leering at her unclad figure. He smiled at her before walking through the sliding glass door and back into the house.

Could Judge Thorsky could be right? Could she be pregnant already? She desperately hoped not. She tried her best to drive the thought from her mind as she gulped down her bland thick porridge.

As Olivia made her way downstairs after breakfast, she could see that Bogdan had laid out a blue shift dress to wear along with her sandals. There were no undergarments. But Olivia was thankful that the dress itself was at least modest. She showered, put on the dress and headed upstairs.

She followed Bogdan out into the garage. He opened up the back door to a black town car and instructed her to get in. She entered the vehicle, relieved that she could travel without her nipples or clit being clamped to a leash.

Bogdan got into the driver's seat and shut his door. He pushed a button on the dashboard and the garage door lifted up and opened. He turned on the engine and pulled out of the garage.

As he steered the car onto the road, Olivia wondered if Bogdan was always home at the judge's house. Did he ever have a day off? If so, that might just be the opportunity Olivia needed to escape. As they drove toward Nulmara University Teaching Hospital, Olivia hoped that Bogdan had at least one day off a week.

*******************************************************

"I'll be back to pick you up in an hour," Bogdan said as he pulled up to the hospital.

"You mean you're not coming in?" Olivia had gotten so used to Officers Letov and Amelin escorting her everywhere, it felt strange to go anywhere by herself.

"I have errands to run for the judge. I need to pick up his dry cleaning and stop off at the post office. But I'll be back for you in an hour, so don't be late," he warned.

"Oh, okay," said Olivia as she climbed out of the car and shut the door.

Olivia's mind was racing. Was this it? Was this her chance to escape? But how? She did not have any money or identification. If she ran away now, she would not get very far. Bogdan would figure out she was missing and he would no doubt tell the judge and the police. They would come looking for her and then she would really be in trouble. No, she could not afford to be careless or impetuous. She needed to plan her escape carefully.

She entered the hospital and walked up to the reception desk. She saw that it was the same receptionist who had refused to give her the key to the exam room when she was trying to get her clothes back. Olivia glared at the woman as she approached.