Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 34

Story Info
Freedom isn't free.
15.2k words
4.28
20.6k
6
0

Part 34 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olivia exited the front doors of the hospital, she saw Bogdan standing next to the black town car. He was holding the back door open for her. He briefly nodded at her in acknowledgement as she got in.

As they drove back to Judge Thorsky's house, Olivia could not stop thinking about the deal she had struck with Dr. Brovachik. Would he keep his word and help her escape? How long would it be until Olivia could make her escape? Would she leave Vulmonia before Judge Thorsky could get her pregnant? What exactly would she have to do to raise money? It turned out Olivia would not have to wait too long to learn the answer to that last question.

Olivia's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a beeping sound that was coming from somewhere near the front of the car. Bogdan reached into his breast pocket and retrieved his smartphone. He answered and began to converse with someone in Vulmonian. Of course Olivia could not understand what he was saying. But he sounded upset and irritated. As they pulled into Judge Thorsky's driveway, he shouted a few more words into the phone, ended the call and then shoved the device back into his front pocket.

Olivia knew it was probably wiser not to ask, but her curiosity got the better of her. "Something wrong?" she tentatively inquired.

"My mother," Bogdan muttered in his thick accent. "She's in the hospital and my family is asking for more money. And they're all mad at me for not coming to visit."

"Oh," Olivia said softly. "That's too bad."

Bogdan raised a skeptical eyebrow. "As if you care."

"Well," Olivia cautiously began, "I have a mother. And I love her. If she was ever unwell, I would be upset. And I'd definitely want to go spend time with her. Why don't you go visit her?"

Maybe if Bogdan went away for a few days, she would have a chance to search the house for her wallet and passport while the judge was at work.

"My whole family lives out in the county side. Their village is a five hour drive from Nulmara City. I only get one day off every other week. And sometimes Judge Thorsky gives me extra work to do on my days off. Do you think I realistically have enough time to go visit?" He slammed his hand against the steering wheel in frustration.

"No, I suppose not," Olivia said, disappointed. "But, at least you can send them money. You know, to help pay for your mother's medical bills."

Bogdan began laughing. But it was not an amused laugh. "Do you actually think the judge gives me a high enough salary so that I could pay for my mother's health care?"

"Well, you're working almost every day. I mean ... why not? You must be making a decent amount of money." Olivia said innocently.

Bogdan rolled his eyes. "You have much to learn about Vulmonia," he said as he parked the car in the garage and turned off the engine. He got out and slammed his door closed. He then opened Olivia's door.

"How much money do you need to pay for your mother's treatment?" Olivia asked as she stepped out of the car.

"Why? Are you going to give me the money?" Bogdan scoffed.

Olivia looked down and frowned. Feeling foolish she said, "No, I guess not. Judge Thorsky won't even give me my wallet. I can't even access my own money."

"Well, don't be expecting to get that back anytime soon," said the butler as he unlocked the door to the house.

As they entered the main part of the home, Bogdan turned to Olivia and said, "You know the rules. Clothes off." He expectantly held out his hand. Presumably waiting for her to hand over her dress.

"Please," Olivia looked at him with wide eyes. "Can't I keep my clothes on? Just for now, at least."

The tall manservant looked down at her with a critical gaze. "I don't know ..."

"I promise, I'll undress before Judge Thorsky gets home. But couldn't you let me keep my clothes while it's just the two of us?"

Bogdan let out a heavy sigh. "Fine," he grumbled. "But the judge is scheduled to get home around six. So I'd strongly recommend you get undressed by five forty-five at the latest. If Judge Thorsky sees that I'm not enforcing his rules, the cheap bastard will force to to work for a week with no pay."

"I understand," Olivia said solemnly. "I promise that at a quarter to six, I'll ... I'll ..."

"Strip naked," Bogdan said with a slight smirk.

Olivia nodded as a bright pink blush overtook her face.

"Alright then," he acquiesced. "Now how about you make yourself useful. There's a bunch of work to do in the kitchen. And I can't get it done all by myself. Come on," he said as he let her toward the back of the house.

When they entered the kitchen, Bogdan retrieved a large box of potatoes from the pantry. "Why don't you get started on peeling these," he said as he handed her a vegetable peeler.

Olivia picked up a large potato and began removing its skin. "Do I have to peel all of these?" she asked looking down at the large box.

"You sure do," Bogdan replied as he brought a large bag of carrots over to the kitchen table.

"There's only three of us in the house. Why do we need so much food?"

"The judge is going to be hosting a dinner party the day after tomorrow. There are going to be many people attending. So we need to start preparing now," the butler explained.

"Oh, I see," Olivia said. She felt a bit nervous. She hoped that she would not be required to attend this dinner party. She remembered the last couple of Vulmonian dinners that she went to with Luke. There was dinner at the sushi restaurant. And then there was the dinner party where the attendees had played Vulmonian darts. Those were experiences that Olivia had no desire to repeat. Hopefully she could remain hidden away in the basement guestroom while Judge Thorsky entertained his guests.

As Bogdan peeled carrot after carrot, he looked over at Olivia fumbling with a large bumpy potato. She was not particularly fast and she missed a few spots. "Do American girls not know how to cook?"

"Well, we do when we have to," Olivia replied. "But I still live at home with my family. So my parents do most of the cooking. But if I ever move out, then I'll have to learn to cook."

Bogdan cocked his head to the side, shrugged and nodded in mild agreement. Then he said, "Why don't we switch. Carrots are easier to peel."

"Oh, okay. Thank you." Olivia was somewhat surprised. She had been in Vulmonia for a little over a week. And during that time, almost no one had shown her any kindness. It seemed that Vulmonians were only interested in taking advantage of her her and using her. Even her own public defender, Mr. Kholod had raped her. And while Bogdan was not being overly generous, he was at least not being cruel.

"If you don't mind my asking, what's wrong with your mother?" Olivia asked as she tossed a peeled carrot into a large bowel.

"She needs a hip replacement," Bogdan replied.

"Is that expensive?"

"Eight-hundred ruettes," replied Bogdan as he grabbed another potato.

Olivia was not exactly sure what the exchange rate was. But then she recalled her experience at Timor's bar where the five customers paid to have sex with her. She remembered that they had paid fifty ruettes each. Gregus told her that fifty ruettes was worth almost two days pay to a lower working class Vulmonian. Which meant that eight-hundred ruettes was more than a month's pay.

"I'm sure that doesn't sound like much money to a spoiled American girl. But it's more money than I can afford," Bogdan said bitterly.

"Can't Judge Thorsky lend you the money for now? And then you can pay him back later? Maybe by working overtime?" Olivia suggested.

"Are you kidding me?" Bogdan exclaimed. "Does Judge Thorsky seem like the kind of man who does favors for people? The judge wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire."

While Olivia did feel somewhat sorry for Bogdan and his mother, she could not help but focus on her own situation. The more she learned more about the judge's character, the more she realized that she needed to get away from him as soon as possible.

Bogdan looked up at the clock on the wall. "That's enough party prep for now. We'd better get started on tonight's dinner," he said. "The judge doesn't like to wait for supper. He wants his meal to be ready and waiting for him on the dining room table when he walks through the door. I need you to make a salad while I prepare the pork."

He led Olivia over to the counter next to the sink and provided her with all of the salad ingredients.

"I know your parents cook for you. But please tell me that you at least know how to make a salad."

"Yes, of course I know how to make a salad," Olivia replied defensively.

"Relax," Bogdan chuckled. "I was just kidding," he said as he pulled some an item wrapped in waxed paper out of the refrigerator.

As they worked side by side at the kitchen counter, Olivia lost herself in her mundane task. For a moment, she almost forget the bizarre situation that she was in. She just enjoyed the feeling of doing something ordinary for once.

However, the normalcy did not last long. Suddenly the peaceful atmosphere was broken by the distinct sound of the garage door opening.

Bogdan angrily growled in Vulmonian. Olivia assumed he had probably uttered an obscenity.

"The judge is home early," he grumbled. "Dinner's not ready yet and you're still dressed. Take your clothes off right now," he urgently ordered.

Olivia frantically pulled off the blue shift dress and handed it over to Bogdan. The butler opened the cabinet under the sink and stuffed it inside. Olivia then removed her sandals and also passed them to the manservant. Bogdan placed them in the cabinet and then hurriedly shut the door.

"Come on, Judge Thorsky will expect us to greet him as he walks in," he said as he led Olivia toward the door that led to the garage.

Olivia desperately wanted to cover herself as she stood in the hallway, waiting for Judge Thorsky to walk in. But she knew that would only anger the judge, so she stood at attention with her shoulders back and her arms down at her sides.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Bogdan looking her body up and down. When he saw that she had noticed him eyeing her, he quickly looked away. "Sorry," he mumbled. "But working as much as I do, it's been ages since I've been on a date."

Olivia was rather shocked. After all of the sexual harassment she had experienced since arriving in the small Eastern European nation, not once had anyone ever offered her an apology. "Oh ... um ... thanks," she stuttered as the door opened and Judge Thorsky entered the house.

Bogdan greeted him in Vulmonian. Then both men looked at Olivia as if they expected her to say something. Olivia was not exactly sure what she was suppose to do. So she simply said, "Hello, Your Honor. Um ... welcome home."

"Mm," the judge grunted and nodded at her. "Miss Williams, I received a phone call from Dr. Brovachik this afternoon. It seems like I really lucked out, choosing to breed you when I did. He said now is the perfect time to impregnate you."

Olivia did not know what to say, so she remained silent. She had been hoping that Dr. Brovachik might have possibly lied to the judge about her fertility. After all, the doctor had promised to help her escape before she became pregnant. Maybe he could have suggested trying to get her pregnant later in the month. But unfortunately, no such luck.

Then Bogdan spoke to the judge in their native language. Judge Thorsky looked irritated as he replied in English, "So dinner's not ready yet."

"Sorry Your Honor, but we were busy preparing for the dinner party and you also came home earlier than I was expecting," Bogdan tried to explain.

The judge looked unimpressed. "I'll have a drink in the den while you finish making dinner," he said dismissively.

"Yes, of course, Your Honor," said Bogdan as he headed back toward the kitchen. Olivia began to follow behind the towering butler.

"Miss Williams, where do you think you're going?" asked Judge Thorsky.

"To the kitchen, to help Bogdan with dinner," she replied.

"No you're not. Come with me," the judge commanded as he turned around and made his way down a corridor. Disappointed, Olivia trudged behind the older man and followed him into a dark but cozy room.

The judge plopped himself down in a large arm chair. Olivia looked around and decided to sit on a loveseat on the other side of the room.

"I didn't tell you you could sit," said Judge Thorsky. "With that wet cunt of yours, you'll probably leave a stain."

"Oh, sorry Your Honor," Olivia apologized through gritted teeth as she stood back up. "Where should I ..."

"Come here." He made a come-hither gesture. Olivia stood next to his chair. Then he pointed at the carpeted floor right in front of him. "Down on all fours," he ordered.

Olivia hesitated, wanting to resist the judge's command. But she knew that noncompliance would only result in punishment. So she knelt down on the dark green carpet. "That's it," said Judge Thorsky. "Turn your body sideways." When he had gotten her in the desired position, he pulled his legs up and rested his feet on her back. Olivia inwardly groaned. Being used as a foot stool was certainly not the most humiliating abuse she had endured since arriving in the former Soviet country. However, it was still degrading and it made Olivia hate the judge all the more.

Judge Thorsky picked up the TV remote from the end table on his left hand side and turned on his wide screen television. Setting the remote back down, he then turned to the table on his right. He grabbed a bottle of Vulmonian vodka and poured himself a drink. As he sipped the clear libation, he sighed in contentment.

Olivia wondered how long he was going to keep her in this position. This can NOT be my life for the next several months ... or years, Olivia thought to herself. She prayed Dr. Brovachik would not take too long arranging her escape.

And then, as if the judge had read her mind, he said, "Dr. Brovachik mentioned something else on the phone this afternoon."

"Oh?" Olivia said, trying not to sound overly interested.

"He asked if he could use your body for an anatomy demonstration tomorrow at the university's medical school. I told him that would be fine. Just as long as there is no sexual intercourse," Judge Thorsky casually informed her.

Olivia did not enjoy hearing this news. The two medical school lectures she had been forced participate in had been downright humiliating. The last one had been a sexual education class. In order to demonstrate penetration, she had been forced to have sex with one of the custodians who worked at the hospital. All in the name of "education," of course. But at least now, according to the judge, there would be no sex at tomorrow's demonstration. So she could at least be thankful for that.

"Your Honor, dinner is ready," said Bogdan as he entered the den.

Judge Thorsky pulled his feet off of Olivia's back and stood up. "You'll eat your dinner in the kitchen with Bogdan," he said. "You may get up off of the floor after I leave the room," he instructed her. Olivia watched as the judge ambled out of the den. Only when he was out of sight, did she dare rise.

"Come on," Bogdan said to her. "Let's go eat."

Dinner was surprisingly good. Bogdan was actually a decent cook. Part way through their meal, the butler stood up and looked down the hallway that led to the dining room. Then he quickly made his way over to a cupboard, opened it and grabbed a large apron. "Here," he said, passing it to Olivia. "You can cover yourself with this."

"But won't we get in trouble?" Olivia gravely asked.

"The judge won't come back into the kitchen after dinner. He'll just leave his dirty dishes on the dining room table and go back to the den to watch more TV."

"Thank you," Olivia said with sincerity as she wrapped the apron around her body.

"Sure, no problem," Bogdan shrugged. "Just because the judge is an asshole to the both of us, doesn't mean that we have to be assholes to each other."

Olivia heaved a sigh of relief. With Bogdan displaying some actual signs of human decency, she might just make it through the next few weeks until her escape.

******************************************************

Two hours later, Olivia was down on her hands and knees on the bed downstairs in the "guestroom."

"You enjoy being my little breeding slut, don't you?" panted Judge Thorsky as he thrust into her from behind. His fingers dug into her flesh as he gripped her voluptuous hips. "Come on," he rasped. "Admit it, you love this!" He thrust into her over and over again, making her cry out.

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia gasped. Her minded hated what was happening. But as the judge's cock pounded against her Gspot, she could not stop her moans of pleasure. And besides, she thought it might best just to tell him what he wanted to hear.

As Judge Thorsky let out a mighty roar, Olivia felt the warmth of his seed as he released it into her. "On your back," he directed her. Olivia rolled over and Judge Thorsky shackled her wrists to the headboard. "Now, does my little breeding slut want an orgasm?"

Olivia closed her eyes and cringed. Why could he not just do it? Why did he make her ask for it? Beg for it?

"Yes, please, Your Honor," Olivia said, trying to mask her disgust. "Please make my pussy cum. Please!"

Judge Thorsky smugly smiled as he reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out the vibrator. "Sure, I'll make that wet little pussy of yours cum," said the judge as he switched on the device.

As he brought the buzzing sex toy to Olivia's privates, she tried her best not to think about where she was or who she was with. However, as Judge Thorsky continued to talk dirty to her, it was impossible for her not to acknowledge that she was (at least for now) the judge's sex slave.

"That's it you dirty little slut! You enjoy this, you whore! Cum for me, you American cunt!" he uttered at her in a low husky voice.

"Oh ... OH ... AH!" Olivia cried as she was overwhelmed by her climax.

"Mm, that's it, you naughty girl. Take all of my seed into your womb. Soon your belly will be big with my son," he said as he turned the vibrator off and shoved it back into the drawer.

Olivia shuddered at what he was saying, even as her body trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

The judge then shackled her ankles to the head board and placed a pillow under her backside. "Alright, that will do for tonight," he said as he got up and turned off the light. He walked up the stairs and shut the door. A moment later, Olivia heard the unmistakable sound the the key turning in the lock.

As she lay on the bed in the darkness, Olivia wondered if she would get a better idea of Dr. Brovachik's escape plan when she saw him the next day.

*************************************************

As Olivia stood naked on the patio in front of the judge, she nervously eyed the riding crop, which lay across his lap. As he cut a breakfast sausage in half, he said, "Okay Miss Williams, for your workout this morning, I'd like you to begin with twenty-five jump squats."

Olivia heavily sighed. Of course he wanted to see her do an exercise involving jumping. As she bent her knees and squatted down, she hesitated for just a moment. Unfortunately, it was a moment too long. Before she could rise up into a jump, Judge Thorsky grabbed the riding crop in his lap and gave Olivia a stinging swap on her left breast.

"Ah!" she cried in pain, grabbing her breast.

"I didn't say 'squats,'" snapped the judge. "I said, ' JUMP squats.'"

"I'm sorry, Your Honor!" Olivia gasped.

"You'd better be," Judge Thorsky growled as he gave her a smack with the crop on her right tit.

"Oh!" Olivia squealed, cupping both of her bossoms.

"Don't make me ask again," he warned.

Olivia crouched down into a deep squat and then jumped up into the air.