Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 35

Story Info
An unexpected morning treat.
6.7k words
4.42
30.1k
8

Part 35 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're awfully quiet," said Dr. Brovachik as he drove through Nulmara City, back toward the university.

Olivia sullenly looked out the backseat window. She could not help but feel that she had humiliated herself for nothing. She was sure that Dr. Brovachik had made a fool of her. Worse than that. He had made a whore of her.

"I don't believe that you're going to use the money for my escape," she angrily stated. "I think you and Lomar are going to keep all of the money for yourselves."

"Well, as the owner of the club, Lomar does get to keep fifty percent of the cover charge and the auction. And also the videos. I, of course, am going to charge a certain percentage since I went to the trouble of organizing the whole thing for you. But you'll still get alot of money going toward your escape. And like I told you before, you get to keep all of your tips," he explained as he pulled into the university's medical school parking lot.

"Exactly where are my tips?" Olivia demanded to know.

"Don't worry, they're right here." Dr. Brovachik pointed at a manila envelope on the dashboard of his car. "I was just keeping them safe for you," he said. "And you're going to want me to keep them for now. We need to put that money toward paying for your escape."

"I don't believe you," Olivia said, trying to hold back tears.

"Listen," Dr. Brovachik sighed as he put the car in park and turned off the engine. He opened his glove compartment and pulled out a smaller white envelope. He counted out a few bills from Olivia's tips and then slid them into the white envelope. "Here's two hundred ruettes. Take it," he said, thrusting the smaller envelope at her.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," the doctor shrugged. "But I can't give you much more than that. Like I told you before, I still need to get you a fake passport."

"Why can't I use my real one? I mean, if I can find it."

"If you try to use your real passport, you'll never get through boarder security. Since you're under Judge Thorsky's legal custody, it'll get flagged. You're not suppose to leave the country without the judge's permission while he's your legal guardian."

"Oh," said Olivia, realizing how complicated her predicament really was.

"And think about what'll happen if he gets you pregnant," Dr. Brovachik reminded her. "Even if you did manage to make it out of Vulmonia, if you tried to use your passport in a neighboring country, you'd get deported back to Vulmonia. The countries that have signed the paternity treaty would have to send you back here. Because as the father of your unborn baby, Judge Thorsky would have father's rights."

"What about my plane ticket and train ticket?" Olivia inquired.

"There's no point in booking those until after we've sorted out your new passport. We'll probably also have to pay a hefty sum to the guards working boarder security at the train station. Even if you have a fake passport, you might still get caught if someone recognizes you. Your face ... and other parts of you ... were all over the news a few days ago. So we may need to bribe a few people."

Olivia began to fell a new wave of anxiety come over her. "Are you sure we made enough money today?" she nervously asked.

"Maybe," Dr. Brovachik said with cautious optimism. "I'll know once I start making arrangements."

"What if it's not enough?" Olivia asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"Well, Lomar's gentlemen's club isn't going anywhere," Dr. Brovachik snickered.

Olivia scowled at him from the backseat.

"Hey, look on the bright side. If you need to make more money, at least now, you already know what to do!" the physician laughed.

Olivia crossed her arms over her chest and angrily looked out the window. Performing at Lomar's establishment was not something she looked forward to ever doing again.

"Listen, try not to let Judge Thorsky see the money I just gave you. But if he does see it and asks you where it came from, just tell him that I paid you for volunteering for the anatomy lecture. I don't think he'd approve of you performing at a strip club," said the doctor.

Olivia stuffed the envelope of money into the pocket of her skirt.

"Alright, I think the judge's butler will be here soon to pick you up. Let's go wait for him by the front door," Dr. Brovachik said as he got out of his car.

As Olivia got out from the backseat a thought occurred to her. "Dr. Brovachik, what if the judge finds out what I did today?"

"Why? Do you plan on telling him?"

"No, of course not. But there were so many people there this morning. What if some of them are friends with Judge Thorsky and they tell him? Or ... or ... what if someone posts the video online and he sees it?" Olivia almost burst out crying at the idea of her humiliating performance being available on the world wide web for all to see.

"First of all, when Lomar called up his customers yesterday, he informed them of your situation. You being under the legal custody of the judge and all. He made it very clear to them that this morning's performance was to be top secret. When they arrived at the club, he made them all sign non-disclosure agreements," Dr. Brovachik said as they walked around the building toward the main entrance.

"Oh, okay ..." This made Olivia feel slightly better. But it did not put her mind at ease completely.

"And as for the video ending up online, well ... if it ends up on a legitimate porn site, then legally it will have to be taken down. The producers of the video - myself and Lomar - will not give our permission for it to be publicly shown. We are selling the videos for private viewing only," he assured her as they walked up the front steps to stand in front of the doors.

Olivia breathed a big sigh of relief. At least the entire internet would not be made privy to her strip club ordeal.

"But if it ends up on the dark web, then there's nothing we can do," the doctor explained.

"What? What do you mean there's nothing you can do?" Olivia cried.

"When something ends up on the dark web, there really isn't anything that any of us can do," he said, sounding less than apologetic.

"But what if people see it? What if my family sees it? Oh god, the things I did ..." Olivia wailed in despair.

"Olivia, there's no point in crying over spilled milk," the doctor chastised her. "We needed to film and sell the video. Or else there wouldn't have been enough money. Instead of whining and complaining, you should be thanking me, young lady!" He shot her an disapproving look.

Olivia looked down at the stone steps. "Sorry Dr. Brovachik," she mumbled. "Thank you." She could not believe what she was saying. But she could not afford to anger the irate doctor. Not when he seemed to be the only one who was willing to get her out of Vulmonia.

"That's alright. Just remember, all of this is for your own good. All I ask is that you show a little gratitude."

"I really am thankful," she said, trying to sound genuine.

Suddenly they both turned their heads to look as a car beeped its horn.

"Ah, Judge Thorsky's butler is here. So remember, Olivia, try to hide the money. But if he sees it, tell him that I gave you the money for helping out wit my lecture."

"Yes, I understand," Olivia nodded.

"Alright then, I'll contact you soon," he said as he opened the heavy wooden door and walked into the university's medical school. As Olivia walked toward the black town car, she hoped that he was telling the truth.

"Did the lecture go well?" asked Bogdan as she got into the backseat.

"Um ... as well as could be expected I guess," she replied as she closed her door and fastened her seat belt.

"So, it was an anatomy lecture, huh," Bogdan said as he started the engine. Then slightly sheepishly, he asked, "Did that involve you ... uh ... how do I put this? ... showing ... your body?"

Olivia closed her eyes and sighed as they pulled out onto the road. "You have no idea!"

As they entered the judge's house, Olivia was relieved that Bogdan did not ask her to get undressed. She would not be required to take off her clothes until Judge Thorsky returned from work. But she figured that she had better disrobe by about five-thirty, just to be on the safe side.

"Come on, there's still a bunch of stuff that needs to be done before tomorrow night's party," he said as he led her into the kitchen.

"So, why exactly is Judge Thorky throwing a party?" Olivia asked as she sat down at the table. Bogdan placed some vegetables, a cutting board and knife in front of her. "What exactly is he celebrating?" she asked, picking up a cucumber.

"Oh ... um ... I'm not exactly sure," Bogdan hesitantly replied. "The judge likes to throw parties every now and then," he said as he opened the refrigerator to get started on dinner.

"Dinner parties?" Olivia asked. She was pretty sure that Bogdan had told her the day before that it was going to be a dinner party.

"Um, sort of ... I guess," the butler shrugged.

"So, he invites over his friends and they all just sit down and have dinner?"

"Uh, not exactly. There is food, obviously. But they don't all sit down together. Everyone's up mingling and moving about."

"So ... it's more like a cocktail party?" Olivia asked, puzzled.

"I guess some people might call it a cock ... tail party," Bogdan said with just the hint of a smile.

Olivia raised a skeptical eyebrow. Why did he say it like that?

Then a frightening thought struck her. Since arriving in Vulmonia, Olivia had been subjected to numerous mortifying situations where she had been the only female in the room full of men. And horrible indignities had been inflicted upon her. What if tomorrow evening's party was going to be like that? What if Judge Thorsky was planning to humiliate her and violate her in front of an all male audience.

"Um ... is the party only going to be men only?" she asked with no small degree of trepidation.

"Oh no!" Bogdan assured. "At least half of the judge's guests are usually woman."

"Oh, okay!" Olivia said with relief. "So his friends and their wives."

"Uh ... well ... not exactly," Bogdan reluctantly responded as he began cutting up some chicken.

"Oh? Well ... if they aren't the wives of his friends, then who are the women?"

"Um ... I'm not exactly sure what you would call them in America. But they're young women who spend time with men who have money."

Hookers, Olivia thought.

"I thought prostitution was illegal here in Vulmonia. I was almost arrested for that! I was told that it was a serious crime." She was outraged by the hypocrisy. She had been convicted and punished for public nudity. But Judge Thorsky was hosting a party with sex workers!

"They're not prostitutes ... exactly. They're girls who need money. So they spend time with rich men who have money. If they choose to have sex ... well ... that's their choice. I think in America, you'd call them ... escorts? Yes, escorts! I believe that's the correct word."

Olivia thought about what might possibly happen the next night. Judge Thorsky was trying to get her pregnant. And he did not want any other man impregnating her. If he was hosting some sort of sex party with "escorts," then he probably would not want her to attend, for fear of another man fathering his child. She imagined that he would most likely lock her in the basement. It would not make any sense for him to risk her getting pregnant by someone else. Maybe she would not have to participate in tomorrow's party.

"I'm not going to have to go to the party, am I?" she asked.

"I don't know," Bogdan replied. "The judge doesn't share decisions like that with me. I'm just his lowly butler. His humble indentured servant."

Suddenly, Olivia was reminded of the conversation they had had the day before. About how low his salary was. And about how he could not afford to pay for his mother's hip replacement surgery. She reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out the small white envelope. "Here," she said. "I know it's not enough. But it's a start."

"What is this," he asked as he took the envelope from her. He opened it and looked inside. "What? How much is in here?"

"Two hundred ruettes. I know you need eight hundred. But I figured, it's better than nothing."

"Where on earth did you get this?" he asked, stunned.

"Dr. Brovachik gave it to me for helping with his lecture," she said simply.

"Two hundred ruettes? You earned two hundred ruettes for participating in a medical school lecture?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, sure," she shrugged. "Why? Is that unusual?"

"I don't know. I've never been part of a university lecture before," he said as he counted and recounted the money.

It was beginning to dawn on Olivia just how big the divide between rich and poor really was in Vulmonia. Bogdan, a domestic servant, was behaving as though two hundred ruettes was the most money he had ever seen. Meanwhile, at the strip club, wealthy men had stuffed bills into her garter like it was nothing. And the man in the pinstripe suite had paid four thousand ruettes to have sex with her. She was starting to realize why Dr. Brovachik had insisted that she perform as a stripper and a prostitute. There was no possibility her buying her escape from Vulmonia by working a minimum wage job.

"Are you sure you want me to have this?" he asked, with a look of pure shock on his face.

"Yes, of course. It sounds like your mother really needs in. And besides, I can't spend it anyway. Judge Thorsky never lets me go anywhere on my own," she said glumly.

"Well, if there is something you wanted to spend it on, I could always go out and buy it for you," Bogdan offered.

"No," Olivia replied. "There isn't anything I want. Except to go home."

"Sorry," Bogdan said softly. "And thank you."

"No problem," Olivia said attempting a smile.

Suddenly they heard the mechanical sound of the garage door lifting up.

"Shit!" Bogdan cursed in English. "The judge is even earlier today than he was yesterday." Then he turned to Olivia. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I have to ..."

"I know," Olivia cut him off as she swiftly pulled off her blouse. "It's not your fault. You didn't make the rules," she said as she slid her skirt down off of her hips. She quickly kicked off her shoes.

Bogdan stashed her clothes and sandals in the cupboard. "I really am sorry," he said, trying his best to look her in the eye and not let his gaze wander down to her breasts. "And thank you again, for the money."

"You're welcome".

As they walked toward the garage entrance to greet the judge, Olivia tried to prepare herself for another evening of being used as a human footstool and sex slave. The only thing she had to look forward to was the shameful pleasure of her nightly orgasm.

*****************************************************************************************:

The next morning, Olivia stood naked before Judge Thorsky on the backyard patio. As she watched him dig into a plate of blueberry waffles with butter and syrup, the smell made her tummy grumble loudly.

Judge Thorsky laughed heartily. "A little peckish, are we, Miss Williams? Well, first things first. Your morning exercise. You must earn your oatmeal!"

Olivia rolled her eyes. She hoped that Bogdan would have another alternative breakfast waiting for her after the judge left for work.

"Now, for the last two mornings, I've had you do quite a bit of cardio," he said as he took a bite. After chewing and swallowing, he continued, "But I always think that balance is an important part of any exercise regime. Cardio is great. But we cannot ignore strength and flexibility. So for your workout this morning, you're going to be doing yoga!"

Olivia inwardly groaned. Naked yoga! Could anything possibly be more embarrassing?

"Good morning there! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" said someone, just a little too cheerily from the other side of the low fence.

"Good morning," Judge Thorsky said to his neighbor without a smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Fedorov," Olivia said as politely as she could.

"And what is our American girl up to this morning?" Mr. Ferdorov enthusiastically inquired.

"Nothing much, just her morning exercise," replied Judge Thorsky dispassionately. "Miss Williams is going to be doing some yoga." Then turning to Olivia, he said, "You do know how to do yoga, don't you Miss Williams?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia answered with a cringe.

"Great! Then why don't you begin with some breathing exercises. Breath in, raising your arms high up over your head. And as you bring them back down again, breath out," the judge instructed.

As Olivia inhaled, her chest puffed out, lifting her breasts. Lifting her arms up caused her boobs to rise even more. As she exhaled and lowered her arms, her tits went back down again. Judge Thorsky told her to repeat this action several times as he and his neighbor attentively watched.

"Your nipples are getting hard," the judge observed. "That's surprising. It's quite warm out."

Olivia did not reply as she continued with the breathing exercise.

"Okay, let's move on to a simple balancing posture. Do you know tree pose?" the judge asked. Olivia nodded. "Good. Begin by lifting up your right foot and placing it against the inside of your left knee. Don't forget to turn your leg out."

Olivia got into position, wobbling a bit on her left leg, but then steadying herself. As she felt a warm summer breeze tickle her, it occurred to her that her crotch was completely exposed. As her face began to turn bright red, Judge Thorsky's lips curled up into a sadistic smile. She wanted nothing more than to put her foot down and close her legs. But she knew that the judge would never allow that.

After what felt like an unreasonably long time, the judge said, "Okay, now switch legs."

Once again, Olivia was forced to hold the humiliating posture for the viewing pleasure of the judge and his neighbor.

"Now let's see a toe lock. Foot up. Leg out to the side," Judge Thorsky commanded.

Once again, Olivia's genitals were obscenely exposed.

"Goddess pose!" he commanded. "Feet wide apart, toes pointed outward and go down into a deep squat!"

"Mm, that's my favorite position," said Mr. Fedorov from the other side of the fence. "It's perfect for training a girl to pleasure a man from on top."

"Yes, I suppose it's effective at strengthening a female's thighs for that ... particular activity. Women really only have one purpose. May as well make them as useful as possible," Judge Thorsky mused as Olivia had no choice but to hold the uncomfortable and mortifying pose.

The judge had Olivia perform posture after posture. Each and every pose involved the young girl to show off the intimate parts of her body. While all of this was going on, she was forced to endure the remarks and observations from Judge Thorsky and his neighbor.

"Get onto your back and go into a bridge position," the judge ordered. "Very good. Now you're going to go up into full wheel."

As Olivia performed the back bend, her arms and legs shook with exertion. Since her face was upside down, sweat from her cheeks dripped into her eyes. With her thighs apart, she could feel the outside air on her privates.

"Now, turn over onto your hands and knees. Good girl. Straighten your legs and raise your hips up. That's it! Downward facing dog. Spread your feet a little farther apart. Good! Now hold that position," Judge Thorsky said as he got up out of his chair.

Olivia grimaced. Her rear end was facing Mr. Fedorov. He could see everything. Olivia stared at the ground, wondering how long she would be required to keep her exposed bottom and spread crotch up in the air.

"Good, don't move," the judge instructed as he stepped right behind her. What was he doing, she wondered. Was he going to correct her form? Was he going to guide her into another position.

12