Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 37

Story Info
The big announcement.
8k words
4.4
23.8k
8
0

Part 37 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't just lie there," said Judge Thorsky sternly. He loomed over Olivia as she lay panting on the floor. "The demonstration's over. Get back to work!" He nudged her in her right buttock with his foot.

Olivia propped herself up on her elbows and sat up. Her head was spinning. Not only was she coming down from a very powerful and very public orgasm. But she could not stop thinking about what Dr. Sokolov had just said. About the chastity belt's GPS tracking device. How on earth was she ever going to escape from Vulmonia when Judge Thorsky would know her location at any given time? If she tried to go to the train station, he would know exactly where she was headed. And no doubt put a stop to it.

She stood up on shaky legs. Bogdan came over and handed her a platter of fresh appetizers. He looked down at the metallic device which sat on her hips and covered her groin. He then looked at her with an expression, which was upset yet sympathetic. Olivia took the tray of hor'dourves from him and began to walk around the room. She sheepishly looked down at the floor as she half-heartedly offered the guests the various treats. She did not want to make eye contact with anyone. Not after they had all witnessed her humiliating forced climax.

She walked back into the kitchen to get another tray of new appetizers. And also just to have a quiet moment alone. She was still reeling from the fact that she now had to figure out a way to get the chastity belt off if she was ever going to see home in America again.

As she stared out the kitchen window, trying not to panic, she heard someone else walk into the kitchen. She quickly pivoted to see who it was.

"I'm so sorry about what he's done to you," Bogdan said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "It isn't right." He shook his head as he looked at her with pity.

"How can you work for such a monster?" Olivia almost exclaimed. But then she remembered that she had better keep her voice down.

"I have no choice. Vulmonia's a poor country. There aren't many job opportunities. My family has no money. My mother is sick. I can't just quit. And besides, if I did quit, you'd be stuck here with the judge all by yourself," he pointed out.

"I know! I know!" she hissed. "It's just that ... it's just ... I can't ..." She grabbed the front of the belt where it fastened together. She tried with all of her might to pry it apart. "What am I going to do?!"

"Calm down! We'll figure something out," Bogdan whispered. "But for now, we need to go along with what the judge wants."

"You mean you'll help me?" Olivia looked up at him hopefully. "You'll help me get this thing off?"

"Well, yeah ... maybe. But not right now."

Olivia shot him an angry look of frustration.

"Listen, we can't break it. Because then the judge will know and you'll be in even bigger trouble," he reasoned. "But maybe ... just maybe ... if I can get a hold of the key - perhaps while the judge is sleeping - I might be able to make copy," he said thinking out loud.

"Please, you have to!" Olivia urged desperately.

"Okay, I'll try my best to think of something. But for now, we'd better get back out there." Bogdan grabbed a tray of cocktails and Olivia picked up a platter of colorful snacks.

As they reentered the living room, Olivia's eyebrows shot up her forehead and her eyes widened. In the center of the room, two of the nude escorts were surrounded by a circle of men. One of the them, a brunette, was laying on the floor with her legs spread wide open. The other escort, a redhead, was laying on her stomach with her face firmly planted in the brunette's crotch. The redhead slid her tongue all over the other girl's nether regions. The dark haired young woman, closed her eyes, tilted her head back and amorously moaned. The men who were watching smiled lecherously and made salacious sounding remarks in Vulmonian.

Sitting on an armchair in a corner of the room was a young blond. Both of her legs were slung over the armrests. With her thighs wide apart, her fingers vigorously rubbed her clitoris. A man who looked to be in his fifties was crouched down next to her. He was thrusting a bright pink rubber dildo in and out of her moist hole as she arched her back and cried out.

Over on the sofa, both Judge Thorsky and Dr. Sokolov sat a few feet apart from each other. Two naked prostitutes strutted over, knelt in front of them and unbuckled their belts. As they did this, the judge and the physician both unzipped their pants and took out their erections. The sex workers wasted no time treating the gentlemen to the pleasures of their wet warm mouths.

As Olivia looked around the room, it seemed that all of the guests were either watching or engaging in some sort of explicit sexual activity.

"Looks like we don't have to do too much right now," said Bogdan as he set down the tray of beverages on a table.

"Do we have to stay here?" Olivia asked as she looked around the room in disgust.

"We can't leave without the judge's permission," Bogdan reminded her.

"Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky called out.

Olivia looked over at her "guardian" as he was being orally pleasured. He placed his hands on the back of the escort's head and forcefully pulled her face closer to his groin until her nose was touching his pelvis. The girl began gagging as she grabbed the judge's inner thighs. He tightened up his grip on her head and even laced his fingers through her hair. He relentlessly shoved his hard phallus down her throat. Olivia watched, horrified, as Judge Thorsky had is way with the young lady, who was struggling for air, down on her knees.

Judge Thorsky pointed across the room over at the man who Olivia had spoken to earlier. The man who had slipped his business card into her apron. The same man who had seen her perform the day before at Lomar's strip club. "Piter wants to know what it feels like to have those big American jugs around his stiff cock. Lie down on your back. Piter's going to titty-fuck you," the judge informed her.

Olivia nervously gulped. She did not like the idea of having her breasts used. She did not like the idea of having any part of her body used. But, all things considered, using her bust to pleasure a man was not the worst case scenario, she thought with a small degree of relief.

"And after you're done taking care of Piter," the judge continued, "Maksim wants a blow job." Judge Thorsky gestured toward a man with blond hair and a greying beard.

Olivia subtly shuddered. She did not want to give another blowjob to another random stranger.

"And after you've finished with that, Mr. Uday," he said looking at the bald bespectacled engineer, "wants to use you anally."

"But ... but ... but how?" Olivia stuttered. "I'm wearing a chastity belt!"

"Don't worry my dear," said Mr. Uday. "The back of the chastity belt merely consists of a single chain between your cheeks. We designed it so that the chain is loose enough to be pulled to the side. This allows for easy and clear access to your anus, even when the rest of the belt is quite snug," he explained.

"So it's settled then," said Judge Thorsky. "First Piter gets to use your tits. Then Maksim will fuck your mouth. And then Mr. Uday will take your ass. He then grunted as he thrust harder into the mouth of the gagging girl in front of him.

Olivia closed her eyes. She tried to mentally prepare herself for the tasks that she was assigned. It seemed as though Judge Thorsky's party was far from over. Quite the contrary. Olivia cringed as she realized that she was in for a long night.

***************************************************************************************

Two weeks later, Olivia stood in front of Judge Thorsky on the backyard patio. The judge dug into his breakfast as Olivia awaited his direction. Her mouth watered as she looked at the eggs benedict and hot buttered english muffins that sat on his plate.

"Come here, Miss Williams." He gestured for her to come forward. "Let's get that chastity belt off of you so you can get in a proper workout."

He inserted the key into the lock, turned it and opened the front of the belt. He slid it off of her hips and down past her legs. Olivia blushed as her shaved vulva was uncovered. The cool morning air blew over her nether lips making her shiver. Olivia could not help but cringe with embarrassment as her privates were exposed.

When she was first forced to wear the chastity belt, two weeks earlier, she took some solace in the fact that she would have something covering her, albeit extremely minimal. But she figured, at least her pussy would be protected while she was exercising outside in front of Judge Thorsky and his neighbor, Mr. Fedorov. Or so she thought. However, much to her disappointment, Judge Thorsky had insisted on unlocking and removing the belt every morning. So the judge and his nosy neighbor still got to witness her exercise fully nude every day.

The chastity belt was uncomfortable and was a constant reminder to Olivia about her imprisonment. There was a very tiny hole over her urethra to allow for urination. And the chain at the back could be pulled aside in case she needed to relieve her bowels.

After her morning exercises, the judge put the belt right back on her, locking Olivia back into the horrid contraption. She would sit at the kitchen table, miserably eating her breakfast. She even had to wear it during her morning shower. She felt as though she could never get herself fully clean because the gusset was so tight against her crotch.

Aside from her mortifying workouts, the only other time Judge Thorsky would remove the belt was when he was trying to impregnate her. He would command her go down to the basement where he would unlock and take the belt off of her. He would order her into the shower where she would thoroughly clean herself, especially between her legs. And then Judge Thorsky would push her onto the bed and enter her young body, invading her with his rigid rod. After ejaculating his seed into her, he would insert the vaginal plug to minimize the loss of his semen. And then he would lock her back into the chastity belt for the night.

The only thing she had to look forward to, before going to sleep, was the titillating vibrations that were produced by the metal gusset when Judge Thorsky pushed the button on the remote. Olivia hated climaxing in front of the judge. But he would not go back upstairs for the night until he witnessed her having an orgasm. He believed that if she climaxed after sexual intercourse, it would maximize the chance of impregnation.

Embarrassment and discomfort were not the only downsides to the chastity belt. Before Olivia had been forced to wear the medieval device, it seemed as though she and Bogdan had been forming something of a tentative relationship. She had given him money for his mother's surgery, for which he seemed extremely grateful. And he had shown her several acts of kindness like cooking her better breakfasts. And allowing her to wear clothing in the house when Judge Thorsky was not home. The morning of the party, two weeks earlier, he had even pleasured her with his mouth, bringing her to a consensual and enjoyable orgasm.

However, ever since she had been forced to wear the chastity belt, Bogdan had begun acting rather distant toward her. He still cooked nice breakfasts and was never cruel. But he seemed to avoid her when they were both in the house together. He usually made an excuse to go run errands. Or he busied himself with yard work outside. While at the same time, he would often give Olivia some menial task to do in the kitchen or laundry room. This saddened Olivia because Bogdan was the nearest thing that she had to a friend in Vulmonia.

And there was another downside to Bogdan's standoffish behavior. Olivia needed his help to make a copy of the chastity belt's key. If she was ever going to escape from Vulmonia, she needed to find a way to remove the chastity belt before Dr. Brovachik booked her train and plane tickets. With the GPS tracker built into the belt, there would be no way for her to leave the country without Judge Thorsky knowing. But every time she asked Bogdan about getting a copy of the key, he merely said that he was working on it and would then change the subject or leave the room.

Olivia mulled over whether or not she should tell Bogdan about her escape plans and her deal with Dr. Brovachik. While she did not think that Bogdan would tell on her to Judge Thorsky, she was not entirely sure if she could trust him with such secretive information.

Another thing that was causing Olivia anxiety was that she had not heard from Dr. Brovachik in over two weeks. She had not spoken to him since the morning of her performance at Lomar's strip club. She remembered he had told her that the arrangements for her escape would take time. But as the days turned into weeks, Olivia could not help but slip into despair.

"Alright then," said Judge Thorsky as he placed the chastity belt on the patio table next to his cup of coffee. "Now that your luscious body is naked and free, you are going to sprint back and forth across the backyard fifteen times. Ready? And ... GO!" he shouted.

Olivia groaned as she took off toward the back of the yard. The only upside was that Mr. Fedorov had not yet made an appearance. Usually the neighbor was outside bright and early every morning to watch Olivia's nude exercises. He would openly leer at her unclothed form. And even make embarrassing observations and suggestions. But unusually, he had not yet come outside.

As Olivia ran, her breasts swung wildly back and forth. They felt heavy and full. As she darted through the grass, the bouncing of her bust caused her so much discomfort, it was actually painful. Even though she knew Judge Thorsky would disapprove, she could not help but cup her chest. As she galloped across the yard, she firmly gripped her breasts to stop them from jiggling.

"Miss Williams, hands off you tits!" Judge Thorsky bellowed.

"Oh!" Olivia wailed. "But Your Honor, they hurt!" she cried.

"You know the rules," the judge rebuked her. "You need to pump your arms up and down at your sides. It gives you a in better workout. Now let go of your jugs!"

Olivia reluctantly released her bosoms and continued to run. But she slowed her pace so that the swinging and bouncing of her boobs would not be so bad.

"Faster, Miss Williams!" Judge Thorsky barked.

Olivia picked up the pace, but she was simply in too much agony. After taking a couple of more strides, she stopped, knelt down in the grass and burst out crying. Once the flood gates opened, she could not stop. As she sobbed, tears and mucus streamed down her face. Her shoulders shook and she hung her head.

"Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky yelled. "Whatever is the matter? Stand up and come here at once!"

Slowly, Olivia picked herself up off of the grass and made her way back over to the patio where the judge was seated.

"What's the reason for this little meltdown?" he demanded to know.

"Your Honor, my ... breasts," she practically whispered, "They're just so sore. They hurt! And they feel so swollen. They've never felt like this before. I'm sorry for crying. But I'm just so upset and I don't know why," she blubbered as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

Judge Thorsky looked up at her with a confused expression as he studied the weeping girl. However, soon his puzzlement turned to recognition and delight. "Miss Williams, when was the last time you had your lady's days?"

"What?" Olivia asked, completely bewildered.

"When was the last time you bled?" He pointed between her legs.

Olivia's stomach dropped. She thought she felt her heart stop. Her blood ran cold as all of the color drained from her face. Her period! When was her last period? She felt a shiver go down her spine.

Judge Thorsky stood up from the table. "Come with me," he said, leading her back into the house.

They went downstairs into the basement. Judge Thorsky walked into the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet. He took out a box containing a pregnancy test.

"Here," he said pulling her into the bathroom and handing her the stick. "You know what to do." He pointed at the toilet.

Olivia held the pregnancy test in her shaking hand and sat down on the porcelain seat. She held the test under her crotch. But nothing happened.

"Well," Judge Thorsky said sounding annoyed. "Aren't you going to go?" He looked at her expectantly. "Come on, urinate already," he urged.

"Your Honor, do you have to watch?" Olivia looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Oh fine," the judge muttered as he stomped out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

It took Olivia a few moments to try and calm down. She breathed in and out deeply a few times. But she was still incredibly nervous. But after a few more inhales and exhales, she was finally able to relax her muscles enough to release a weak trickle from her bladder.

It did not take long for the bathroom door to swing back open. "I could hear you going from outside," the judge said as he barged back into the bathroom. "Let me see!" he commanded as he held out his hand for the test.

Olivia slowly handed over the plastic stick. Judge Thorsky looked down and examined it for a few seconds. And then he looked up at her with a smug smile. Olivia thought she was going to throw up. She already knew what he was going to say.

"Looks like I've done it," he bragged. "I've managed to put a baby in your belly! In a few months, you'll be giving birth to my son!"

Olivia was in too much shock to cry. She looked down at the tiled bathroom floor as if she was in a trance.

"Miss Williams, cheer up!" Judge Thorsky chirped. "You're pregnant. This is happy news! There's no reason to look so down," he said grabbing her upper left arm. "Come now, let's go back outside so I can finish my breakfast. And you can complete your morning exercise. Now that you're carrying my child, I promise that I'll make your workouts much more gentle," he said as he guided her back upstairs and out into the backyard.

As they walked back out onto the patio, Olivia heard a voice greet them in Vulmonian from the other side of the fence. She looked over to see, not only Mr. Fedorov, but also three other men. They were sitting on lawn chairs in the adjacent backyard drinking coffee.

"Good morning, Olivia!" the neighbor said in English.

"Good morning, Mr. Fedorov" Olivia said quietly. Then quickly glancing at the other three men, she mumbled, "Good morning, Sirs."

The three mystery men all grinned and greeted her. They made no attempt to hide the fact that there were openly staring at her body.

"This is my brother Oleg," Mr. Fedorov said, pointing at the man sitting nearest to him. "And these are my cousins, Nofel and Pavel," he said, gesturing at the other two. "They're visiting for a few days from our hometown," Mr. Fedorov explained.

"Ah, and where is that exactly?" Judge Thorsky asked, not sounding all that interested.

"Lazan, in the south," replied Oleg.

"Just a few kilometers east of Zirovsk," said Pavel.

"On the south side of Lake Norkino," added Nofel.

"Ah, right. Lazan," said Judge Thorsky. "They make good Vulmonian vodka there," he said, sounding moderately impressed.

"Yes, they certainly do," Pavel nodded.

The four men stood up and walked closer to the fence to get a better view of the naked teen.

"Sebbi," Nofel gestured toward Mr. Fedorov, "has been telling us about your very special guest from America." He looked over at Olivia and smiled.

"It sounds like a very ... interesting arrangement that the two of you have," Pavel remarked. He licked his lips as he looked at the young girl.

"Sebbi said that you're trying to get her pregnant?" inquired Oleg.

"That's right," Mr. Fedorov confirmed. "Judge Thorsky is trying to use Olivia as his breeding slut. Isn't that right, Isaak?" the neighbor said, looking at the judge.