Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 40

Story Info
Can't get no satisfaction.
6.4k words
4.28
21.4k
8

Part 40 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olivia limped back over into Judge Thorsky's yard, she grabbed her robe off of the patio table and quickly put it back on. She reentered the kitchen and closed the sliding glass door, making sure to lock it. She then closed the blinds and pulled all of the curtains shut.

She shuddered, thinking about what had just taken place in Mr. Fedorov's back garden. She pondered over whether or not she should tell Bogdan. But ultimately, she decided against telling him. The previous morning, he had become extremely jealous when he saw Mr. Fedorov and the other men touching her body. Olivia decided that it was probably for the best not to mention what had just occurred between her and the men next door.

Olivia washed her hands in the kitchen sink as she thought about what to make for their midday meal. Suddenly Bogdan walked into the kitchen. "Why is it so dark in here?"

"Oh ... uh ... All of that bright sun was hurting my eyes," Olivia fibbed.

"Oh, really?" Bogdan said, sounding surprised. "These windows face the west. The kitchen doesn't get that much sun until later in the afternoon."

"Oh, sorry. I can open the curtains if you want." Olivia began walking back over toward the windows.

"No, that's alright," Bogdan shrugged. "Is lunch ready?" He pulled out a chair and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Uh ... no. Sorry," Olivia mumbled. She looked up at the clock on the wall. It was already past noon. Servicing Mr. Ferdorov, his brother and cousins had taken longer than she had realized.

"Really?" Bogdan looked puzzled. "What have you been doing all this time?"

"Oh ... I ... uh ... um ... I guess it turned out I was tired after all. So I took your advice and went downstairs to take a nap," she lied.

"Oh well, that's alright." He got up from his seat and walked over to the refrigerator. He opened it and looked inside. "It'll only take me a few minutes to make us some sandwiches. Does that sound alright for lunch?"

"Sure," Olivia said as she sat down at the kitchen table. "Thanks."

As he went about preparing their food, he asked, "Are you going to have enough energy to get dinner ready before the judge comes home?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good," Bogdan said as he spread some mustard onto a slice of wholegrain bread. "Because I still have a ton of work to do around the house."

"Yeah, no problem," Olivia said quietly with a mournful look on her face. "I'll take care of dinner," she murmured.

Bogdan tuned away from the counter to look directly at her. "Is something wrong, Olivia?"

"No. Why?" she said quickly.

"I don't know, you just seem really distant. Or distracted. Or something ..." He set set down the knife and the jar of mustard. "Are you upset about this morning?"

"What? Why would I be upset about this morning?" She fiddled nervously with the cloth belt tied around her waist.

"Well, what you did for me this morning was really nice. More than nice, actually. But I wasn't able to reciprocate," he said sheepishly.

"But that's not your fault!" Olivia interjected.

"I know, but ... I want to reciprocate. I want to make you feel good, too." He walked over to where she was sitting and chivalrously held out his hand. Olivia took it and he helped her to her feet. He brought his lips to her ear. She felt his warm breath. "I want to make you feel good all over."

He gently parted the sides of the robe, revealing Olivia's round swollen breasts. He then pulled her robe off of her completely. He dropped it on the floor behind her. He softly cupped one of her breasts and strummed her rosy pink nipple with his thumb. The skin of her areola began to scrunch and the tip of her nipple hardened into a stiff point.

"I bet I can make these feel good." He smiled down at her as he began to administer the same attention to her other breast.

"Yes, I bet you could," came Olivia's breathy reply. She closed her eyes and sighed as her other nipple formed into a pointed peak. She began to feel that all too familiar tingling sensation below her waist. She felt the blood rushing between her legs.

Bogdan sat down on a chair and opened his legs. He pulled Olivia toward him between his knees. Her unfettered bust was directly in front of his face. He put his hands on her hips and looked up at her. "I know we're working with some serious limitations. There's a fairly significant barrier in the way. But I want to give you as much pleasure as I can."

Very softly, he lifted his hands from her hips and began massaging both of her breasts. Keeping in mind Olivia's heightened sensitivity, he kept the pressure as light as possible. He then took her right nipple into his mouth and began to gently suck. He ran his slippery tongue over the hard nub, making sure not to bite.

"Oooooh ..." Olivia rested her hands on his head as he continued to suckle on her nipple. "Oh Bogdan! Oh!" Olivia sighed. The tingling between her legs turned into a steady pulsing. Her vulva became more and more engorged. "That feels so good!"

He released her right nipple. "I'm glad you're enjoying it!" He then wrapped his lips around her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth.

His hands slowly slid off of her breasts. His fingers stroked the skin on her sides, making her flinch slightly. His hands made their way down and behind, where he gripped her buttocks and began to caress her fleshy cheeks.

He momentarily took his mouth off of her left tit and said, "I love your ass!" He squeezed it a bit harder. "I remember the first time I saw you, I wanted to grab this big round ass!" He gave her rump a playful spank, causing Olivia to let out a giddy giggle. He grinned as he brought his mouth back to her breasts and began licking her nipples.

"Oh ... Bogdan ... Ooooooh ..." Olivia sensuously ran her fingers through his hair as she pushed her breasts closer to his face.

His hands descended as he lightly raked his fingers over the backs of her thighs. Olivia squealed in delight and Bogdan laughed with his face buried in her buxom bust. He brought his hands back up to her rear, kneading her curvaceous backside.

Bogdan's fingers lightly brushed against her pale skin as they made their way from her plump posterior back to her hips. He brought them forward and rested them on her soft belly. Gently, he stroked her tummy up and down. Olivia squirmed and writhed as she stood between his thighs.

Bogdan looked up at her. "Does it tickle? Or does it feel good?"

"Both!" Olivia gasped.

"So, should I keep doing it?" Bogdan asked, sounding amused.

Olivia keenly nodded in reply. With a chuckle, Bogdan brought is fingers down and massaged the skin of her lower abdomen, right above her pubic mound.

Olivia felt like there was a fire burning between her legs. Her clitoris throbbed as she stood on shaky legs. Her need for release was simply too strong. More! She needed more!

"Lower!" Olivia told him. "Touch me lower!" she whispered urgently. She had lost herself in all of the sensations that she was experiencing. She was so caught up in the moment that she had forgotten about the reality of her situation.

As Bogdan's fingers descended, leaving the flesh of her belly, he came into contact with the cold hard metal of the chastity belt.

"I can't go any lower." He looked up at her with a pained expression. "I wish I could. I ..."

Olivia groaned in frustration. "But I need to cum! I really need to cum!"

"Olivia, I know!" Bogdan cupped Olivia's crotch and pushed firmly against the metal gusset. "Can you feel anything?"

"Sort of. But not really ..." She furrowed her brow.

Bogdan placed his knee between her thighs and pushed it against her groin. "What if you rock back and forth? Rub up against my leg," he eagerly suggested.

Olivia pressed her imprisoned vulva against his knee and moved her pelvis up and down. She could feel the hard metal of the gusset against her clitoris. But it was not enough stimulation to achieve sexual release. So she began moving faster. And harder. She vigorously gyrated her hips. Not caring what she looked like, she frantically humped Bogdan's leg.

"That's it!" Bogdan encouraged. "You can do it!"

She could feel ... something. But there simply was not enough friction between the chastity belt and her clit. She could feel pressing, but there was not enough rubbing.

Taking in a deep inhale, Olivia rested all of her weight on her crotch as she straddled Bogdan's thigh. Grabbing onto his shoulders, she rocked back and forth as fast as she could. She thrust her pelvis with unbridled zeal.

"Come on! That's it, cum! CUM!" Bogdan urged.

"I want to!" Olivia groaned through gritted teeth. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her face and body were coated in a sheen of sweat. She panted with exertion.

"Keep going!" Bogdan reached out and began rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Olivia wildly pumped her hips back and forth with unmatched intensity. Her face was contorted as she tried to focus. She concentrated fiercely on all of the sensations emanating from her clitoris. And while her arousal was at an all time high, any sexual fulfillment remained elusive.

"Oh!" Olivia wailed. "It's not enough!"

"Try harder! Don't give up!" Bogdan narrowed his eyes as he looked directly into her face, willing her to climax.

"Oh, it's no use!" Olivia moaned in despair. She ceased her rocking motion as her shoulders slumped. Her hands dropped from his shoulders as she hung her head.

Bogdan put his hands around her waist as he held her steady. "Why'd you stop? You were almost there."

"No I wasn't!" Olivia lamented.

"Are you sure? Maybe you just need more time. Maybe you need me to push back stronger to create more pressure," he optimistically suggested.

"Yeah, maybe," Olivia replied sarcastically. "Or maybe I need this fucking chastity belt off of me!" She reached down and grabbed the metal encircling her waist. Grasping the belt as tightly as she could, she tried to pry it open. "UH!" she grunted as she struggled. "I want it OFF!"

Bogdan gently guided her off of his thigh so that she was standing upright. He jumped up from his chair and ran over toward the kitchen sink. He squatted down and swung open the cabinet door below. He retrieved a bright red tool box, setting it down on the kitchen floor. He undid the latch and flipped open the lid. Rummaging around inside, he found a narrow pointed screwdriver. He held it up in his right hand. "Maybe we can pick the lock!"

"Why didn't you think of that two weeks ago?" Olivia cried, exasperated.

"I was worried that if I tampered wit the lock, the judge would notice," he explained.

"Aren't you still worried he'll notice?"

"Who the fuck cares! I need to make you cum! NOW!"

He ran back over to Olivia, knelt in front of her and stuck the head of the screwdriver into the keyhole. He fiddled around with it for a few moments, waiting to hear the distinctive click of the lock coming undone. But try as he might, the lock remained fastened and the chastity belt sealed shut around Olivia's hips and groin.

"Try another one!" Olivia suggested.

Bogdan tossed his current tool back into the box and took out another screwdriver. He inserted it into the lock and jiggled it around. Then he tried another. And another. And another.

Nine screwdrivers, five nails, three straight pins and a pair of tweezers later, Olivia and Bogdan had no choice but to admit defeat. "It's impossible," Bogdan conceded. "The only thing that'll probably work is bolt cutters."

"So, get some bolt cutters," Olivia retorted.

"I'd love to," Bogdan shrugged. "But then imagine how angry the judge will be when he sees that we've ruined the chastity belt. He'll fire me. And you ... well god only knows what he'll do to you."

Olivia brought her hands to her forehead. "I can't believe this!" She massaged her temples in a vain attempt to ward off an oncoming headache. "I'm never going to have another orgasm again," she bemoaned.

"Really?" Bogdan looked surprised. "Doesn't the judge use the chastity belt's built-in vibrator? Can't he turn it on with the remote control?"

"He can ... but he doesn't," Olivia said miserably. "He said that because I am now pregnant, I don't need orgasms anymore. He only made me cum before because it helped with conception. But now that I'm definitely having a baby, he said there's no reason for me to cum."

"Oh, I didn't know!" Bogdan looked at her with both shock and pity. He wrapped his arms around Olivia and pulled her against him. "I'm going to steal the key," he asserted. "I'm going to take it when the judge lets his guard down. And I'm going make a copy. I'm going to find a way to unlock that thing. I promise!" He let out a heavy sigh and then kissed the top of her head. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her hair.

Olivia wished she could believe him. She did not doubt his sincerity. However, given the power and control that Judge Thorsky had over them both, she had no idea how Bogdan was going to honor his vow.

********************************************************************************

Thee weeks later, Olivia and Bogdan were in the hallway near the garage entrance. Having heard the large metal door open, and Judge Thorsky's car pull in, they had hurried to go greet him. But not before Olivia had to remove her clothing. She stuffed her blue cotton dress into a kitchen cupboard with her sandals, and then dashed out into the hallway to join Bogdan. She stood next to him, stark naked. Except for the chastity belt, of course.

As they waited for the judge to enter the house, Olivia was not exactly in the cheeriest of moods. In the past three weeks, Bogdan still had not managed to steal the key from Judge Thorsky. Nor had he been able to pick the lock on the front of the belt. So Olivia had been stuck wearing the cruel device most of the time.

The judge did release her from the horrid contraption for her morning workouts. Outside in the backyard, in full view of the neighbors, Judge Thorsky continued to force Olivia to exercise nude. He would make her perform a variety of humiliating physical activities. All while wearing not a stitch of clothing. Since she was now pregnant, he made the intensity of the workouts easier. But that did not lessen her embarrassment when he instructed her to stretch with her thighs wide apart. Or bend down and touch her toes while displaying her naked bottom to Mr. Fedorov.

And, in the evenings, the judge continued to use her body for his own sexual gratification. It was the same routine every night after dinner. Judge Thorsky would order Olivia down into the basement where he would unlock and remove the chastity belt. She would get into the shower and scrub herself clean. And then the judge would use her body whichever way he desired. Sometimes he opted for something quick and unadventurous, like straight vaginal sex. Sometimes he would make her fellate him. Other times he would push his throbbing member between her breasts.

But more often than not, his favorite orifice seemed to be the one located between Olivia's voluptuous bum cheeks. Every time Olivia saw him reach into the top drawer of the nightstand and pull out the tube of lubricant, she would groan in dread.

"What?" he would bark at her. "You haven't gotten used to taking it up the ass yet? You've certainly done it enough times. I'd have thought a slut like yourself would enjoy this sort of thing! Now get down onto all fours," he would command. Then he would go about coating her back entrance in the slimy gel.

After his own pleasure was complete, he would lock Olivia back into the chastity belt for the night. And slip the key into his breast pocket on the front of his shirt.

But, before heading back upstairs, he would pull the remote control out of his pants pocket and turn on the built-in vibrator for a few moments. The metal between her legs would buzz to life. Olivia would moan and gasp as the steel gusset reverberated against her private parts. She would writhe around on the bed as sexual excitement took over her body. But then, with the push of a button, Judge Thorsky would turn the vibrator off and slip the remote control back into his trousers. Olivia would then be left squirming around on the bed with frustration instead of arousal.

This sadistic nightly ritual of orgasm denial seemed to bring Judge Thorsky even more enjoyment than the actual act of sex itself. He would laugh cruelly as he watched Olivia thrash around on the bed. He would bring her so near to climaxing. And then, at the last moment, he would put an abrupt end to her erotic stimulation. He would smile smugly to himself as she begged him to turn the vibrator back on. He reveled in the fact that it was him, and him alone, who got to decide if Olivia was allowed to cum. And for the past three weeks, he had decided that the answer to that question was a resounding "no." No matter how much she pleaded. Watching her suffer was just too entertaining for him.

However, the lack of orgasms was not the real reason that Olivia was irritated and upset. (Although, admittedly, the sexual frustration she was experiencing did not exactly help put her in a positive state of mind.) The true source of Olivia's distress was that she had not seen or spoken to Dr. Brovachik in over five weeks. And her hopes for escape soon began to dissipate.

One morning when Olivia was alone in the kitchen, she noticed the calendar pinned to the wall above the spice rack. When she checked the current date, she realized that it had been well over a month since she had last spoken with the physician. Was Dr. Brovachik ever going to contact her? Had he made any arrangements at all for her escape? Did he just pocket the money that she had earned at Lomar's club and spend it on himself?

Her dreams of returning home to America quickly evaporated. She got a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach as a horrible thought set in. There was no escape plan. Dr. Brovachik had no intention of helping her. It had all been a scam. Dr. Brovachik had just used her to make money.

And now she was stuck in Vulmonia forever. She was going to be forced to carry the pregnancy to term. She was going to be forced to give birth. She was going to have a baby. And then, after breastfeeding for several months, Judge Thorsky was going to pass her off to the next rich man. She was going to be used indefinitely as a brood mare. "A breeding slut." For however long she was fertile.

To add to her dismal situation, she was rarely ever allowed out of the house. Sneaking out was impossible because of the GPS tracker that was installed in the chastity belt. The only times she was let out was when Judge Thorsky took her to the hospital. Once a week the judge made an appointment for her to have a thorough and invasive examination with Dr. Carolia.

She would lie naked on the exam table with her feet in the stirrups. "We have to make sure the baby's okay," the old fat gynecologist would grin at her lecherously. Then he would insert his fingers into her moist sheath. "My, you're even wetter than ever!" he would remark in an astonished voice.

"It must be all those pregnancy hormones," Judge Thorsky would smirk.

Olivia would have to will herself not to rub up against the Dr. Carolia's fingers. But it was difficult to resist. Since the judge was not allowing her to climax, she was more sexually excited than ever. As the doctor palpated her labia and clitoris, all she wanted to do was hump his hand.

"Wow, your vulva's so red and engorged!" he would observe, making her feel even more mortified than she already was.

And to make matters worse, Dr. Carolia would often invite medical students and other doctors into the exam room to witness Olivia's prenatal checkups. The numerous doctors-in-training would manually examine her genitalia. As they touched and fingered her inflamed tissue, Olivia would shut her eyes and focus on breathing deeply. She was desperate not to show any sexual response.

12