Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 42

Story Info
The morning after.
10.3k words
4.3
17.3k
8

Part 42 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Olivia stumbled up the stairs and into the kitchen. Her throat was sore and her rectum felt as though it was on fire. Judge Thorsky had never been gentle with her before. But the previous night, he took his sadistic tendencies to a whole other level.

She saw Bogdan standing at the counter. He was putting the finishing touches on Judge Thorsky's breakfast. As Olivia looked at the sumptuous morning meal, she noticed something rather unusual. "Why are you making four plates of food?"

The butler did not reply as he opened the cupboard above the sink and took out four coffee mugs.

"Bogdan? Hello? Good morning? Can you hear me?"

Bogdan continued to work in silence as he placed a slice of cantaloupe on each of the four dishes.

"Bogdan!" Olivia grabbed his shoulder as she tried to get a good look at his face. "Bogdan, say something!"

"Olivia, stop it!" he said as he tried to pull away. "The judge has forbidden me from speaking with you. If he catches us talking, we'll be in even deeper trouble than we already are."

Olivia let go of Bogdan's shoulder and stepped back. "So that's the way it's going to be?" she asked in an urgent whisper. "From now on, you're just going to follow Judge Thorsky's orders?"

Bodgan turned away from her. He said nothing as he grabbed the pot out of the coffee maker. He poured the steaming brown liquid into an expensive looking silver spouted vessel. He placed it on a try with the four mugs and four tall tumblers filled with ice water. He carefully picked up the tray, making sure to hold it level. He slowly walked over to the door leading out onto the patio, trying his best to keep everything balanced. Without acknowledging her again, he exited the kitchen.

Olivia clasped her hands together anxiously as she tried to think. Bogdan's behavior did not inspire her with confidence. If he was intent on obeying Judge Thorsky, then he probably would not steal the key for the chastity belt. Nor would he be willing to break it or cut it off of her. How on earth could she manage to sneak out of the country that morning if she had a GPS tracker locked around her waist? Maybe she could ask Dr. Brovachik to remove the chastity belt with some sort of tool.

Bogdan reentered the kitchen and put the four plates of food onto a larger tray. "Who are the extra breakfasts for?" Olivia asked nervously. Silently, Bogdan made his way back out onto the patio. Olivia gulped. It appeared that Judge Thorsky had guests. Mr. Fedorov and his kin perhaps? Olivia did not care to find out. But unfortunately, her morning exercise was not optional. Bracing herself for what she might encounter, she apprehensively walked out into the backyard.

Judge Thorsky was seated at the patio table along with three other men. One of the gentlemen was bald with a long grey beard. He appeared to be in his late sixties. Another of the men looked to be around forty. He was clean shaven with jet back hair. And the third man, who was most likely in his early fifties, had brown hair and a mustache. Olivia did not recognize any of them.

"Speak of the devil, there she is now!" The judge sounded strangely upbeat, considering how angry he had been the night before. "Gentlemen, this is my breeding slut. She's from America. And she's approximately one month pregnant with my child."

The three men turned to look at her. They all smiled as they took in the sight of her nearly naked body. Their eyes lingered on her heavy swollen breasts and voluptuous hips.

"Come here," Judge Thorsky gestured. "Come here, slut."

Olivia began to take a step forward. But then she balked. She stood motionless as she stared at the judge. Slut?

It was true that Judge Thorsky did call Olivia all sorts of demeaning and degrading pejoratives, including "slut." However, when addressing her or referring to her, he usually called her "Miss Williams." Never before had he used "slut" as her name.

"What's wrong with you, slut? Are you deaf? I said to come here!" Judge Thorsky repeated his instructions more harshly.

With trepidation, Olivia walked over and stood a few inches from where the judge was seated.

"Gentlemen, I can assure you that my breeding slut is usually much more quick to comply. She's just having a bit of a difficult morning. I'm afraid I had to get a little rough with her last night. Isn't that right, slut? Is your bottom still hurting this morning, slut?" he sarcastically asked. He reached behind her and began rubbing her bum cheeks with mock affection.

"What did you do to her last night?" the mustached man asked. "Spank her? Paddle her?"

"Did you flog her?" asked the man with black hair.

"Did you give her a good old fashioned caning?" the bald man with the beard guessed.

"No, no, nothing like that," said the judge. "Last night I caught my breeding slut behaving like ... well ... like a slut. Like a needy cock hungry little slut," he informed the other men. "She'd gotten my butler to finger her in her asshole."

"Dirty girl!" scolded the bald man with the long grey beard.

"And she was trying to convince him to fuck her in her ass!" Judge Thorsky told his breakfast companions. "Can you believe that?"

"What a whore!" the dark haired man declared as he sipped his coffee.

"Now we see why you call her 'slut,'" said the mustached man as he unfolded his napkin.

"Indeed," Judge Thorsky said. "So last night, I figured that I'd better give her asshole a good seeing-to. Isn't that right, slut? Last night was I too hard on your backside? Or did you enjoy it when I stuffed those big giant dildos into your bum?"

Olivia did not respond as she stared down at the patio stones.

"Look! She's too embarrassed to answer. I think she may have enjoyed it," the bald bearded man suggestively teased. "She's blushing. Look at how red her face is getting. I think she liked it!"

As Olivia was forced to listen to the four men heartily laugh at her expense, she glanced around the yard. She noticed a couple of things were different. First of all, Mr. Fedorov was not out in his back garden. Not that Olivia cared. Having Mr. Fedorov witness her nude workouts in the morning was beyond humiliating. So she was relieved not see him outside, leaning on the fence, leering at her as usual. But it was still odd that he was not in his backyard.

Another thing that seemed strange was that there were rectangular white arches set up all over Judge Thorsky's back lawn. They were about waist height and appeared to resemble hurdles.

Suddenly Olivia was reminded of something. She had first met Judge Thorsky in the courtroom, when he was presiding over her public nudity hearing. After listening to the details of her case, he had decided to force Olivia to run an obstacle course. He had made sure that the bleachers were full of spectators. A couple of local news crews had even filmed her and put her athletic performance on Vulmonian television. And Judge Thorsky had given her nothing more than a string bikini to wear. An extremely skimpy thong bikini.

The first part of the course had consisted of jumping over and crawling under hurdles. The only thing that supported her breasts had been the tiny ill-fitting bikini top. The thin flimsy scrap of cloth had done nothing to prevent the jiggling of her buxom breasts. As she ran and jumped over the hurdles, the bouncing of her big boobs had been both embarrassing and uncomfortable. And that had been several weeks ago, before Olivia was expecting. But now that she was pregnant, performing a feat like that would be extremely difficult. With the changes in her hormones, her breasts were bigger than ever. Not to mention the fact that they were much more sensitive and tender. Surely Judge Thorsky would not require her to jump over hurdles for her morning exercise, would he?

Olivia could see something else set up on the lawn. It appeared that a net was spread out horizontally a couple of feet up off of the grass. The net was held up by long thin white pegs that had been driven into the ground. Through the holes in the net, Olivia could see that the grass underneath had been dug up from that section of the lawn. In lieu of the green sod was slimy looking dark mud. It took Olivia a moment, but she soon realized what would be expected to do. Oh my god, she thought to herself. The judge was going to make her crawl under the net, face down in that dirty dank muck. She prayed that she was wrong.

Sitting a few feet from the net were several a buckets of water. Most likely, those would be dumped on her to get the mud off. Olivia grimaced.

And, as if all of that had not been bad enough, sitting behind the net and the hurdles near the back end of the yard was a small single person trampoline. This has to be a joke, Olivia thought. There was no way she could bounce up and down on a trampoline with her breasts being so big and full. Olivia began to sweat. She was not looking forward to her workout. She hoped against hope that the paraphernalia spread out across the back lawn had nothing to do with her mandatory exercise.

"So Isaak, what exactly is slut wearing around her waist and pussy?" the man with the mustache asked. He leaned forward and quizzically stared at Olivia's crotch.

"Ah, good question, Rivda. Well," the judge began as he poured some cream into his coffee, "I'm afraid that we've had some problems trying to control slut's libido. The silly girl is just so horny all of the time."

"It's what American girls are known for." The black haired man looked at Olivia as he chewed on a strip of bacon. He raised an eyebrow and wiggled it suggestively.

"They're some of the randiest girls in the world," agreed the bearded bald man.

"So, to prevent her from giving into some of her more promiscuous predilections, I had slut fitted with a state of the art chastity belt. She's been wearing it for just a little over five weeks. Isn't that right, slut?"

Olivia took in a deep breath as she tried not to scream. "Yes, Your Honor." Her voice was low, but shaking with suppressed rage.

"So it doesn't matter how horny she gets. I have complete and total control over slut's cunt." Judge Thorsky sat back is his chair with a self-satisfied smile.

"But is there a possibility that someone could cut through it?" asked the dark haired man. "What's it made of?"

"Well Mardo, I think you'd need some pretty heavy-duty power tools," laughed the judge. "You're not going to cut through titanium steel with a simple saw."

Silently, Olivia cursed to herself. She did not realize that the chastity belt was made of such a durable substance. There was no way she was going to get it off with mere bolt cutters.

"So, as you gentlemen can see, slut's cunt is safely locked away. Until I decide that it's time to set it free." Judge Thorsky reached between Olivia's legs and knocked on the steel covering her crotch. The action produced a metallic clanging sound, making the men all laugh.

The man with the long grey beard focused on Olivia's unusual attire with a puzzled gaze. "But you said that slut's chastity belt is 'state of the art.' What exactly makes it so cutting edge?"

"Here, take a look at this, Shura." Judge Thorsky reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the remote control for the chastity belt. He handed it over to the bearded man.

"What's this?" Shura asked as he took the gadget form the judge.

"Press the black button," Judge Thorsky said with a wicked grin.

"NO!" Olivia exclaimed. "Not the black button!"

"Why? What does it do?" Shura looked over at the judge with a baffled expression. Judge Thorsky simply smirked and encouragingly nodded his head. "Ah well, I guess we'll see," the bald man shrugged as he pressed the round black circle on the remote.

"AHHHHH!" Olivia screamed as her vulva was excruciatingly shocked.

Shura seemed completely bewildered. "What on earth just happened? What did it do to her?"

"It's nothing to worry about, I can assure you," said the judge. "You simply administered a very painful, but harmless, jolt of electricity to slut's pussy."

Rivda combed his fingers through his mustache as he watched Olivia doubled over with pain. "Is slut going to be alright?" he inquired, not sounding overly concerned.

"Oh, don't you gentlemen worry. The electrical shocks don't cause any permanent damage. I can assure you that slut will be just fine." The judge swiveled in his chair to look over at Olivia. "Isn't that right, slut? You'll recover. The pain is just temporary."

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia growled. She was not facing him directly. But she glared at him from the corner of her eye.

Mardo smoothed a hand over his short jet black hair. He glanced down at the controller in Shura's hand. "Hey Issak, what does the pink button do?"

"Well Mardo, there's only one way to find out ..." the judge grinned.

Olivia panicked. She did not want any of these men to see her in the throes of ecstasy. She did not want them to see her lose control of herself. "Your Honor, no ..."

"Be quiet, slut!" Judge Thorsky barked. "Do you want us to zap your pussy again?" Olivia immediately clamped her mouth shut.

Shura passed the remote across the table and Mardo accepted it eagerly. He pointed the device directly at Olivia's groin and pushed the rose colored button. The men at the table leaned forward as they focused all of their attention on the American teen.

Olivia closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. Anything else. Anything to distract her from the vibrator between her thighs, which had just been activated. As the steel gusset buzzed away, she tried her desperately not to focus on the erotic physical sensations taking place below her waist.

She concentrated her thoughts on her home back in America. Her old life, before she made the mistake of coming to Vulmonia. She tried to think about her classmates from high school. What were they all up to now? Her two best friends needed to work all summer to pay for their first year of college. Olivia had pitied them at first. Since she was going to be attending a state school in her hometown, Olivia's college costs were going to be much more inexpensive. She had planned to live at home with her parents. And she would not be paying out-of-state student fees. Nor would she be burdened with the cost of a private university tuition. That was the only reason that she could afford to spend her summer traveling around Eastern Europe. But now Olivia envied her friends with their grueling service industry jobs. Even if their summer break was all work and no play, her friends were no doubt having a much better time than Olivia was.

She tried to envision what her freshman year of college might be like come autumn. Had she chosen the best major? Would she do well in her classes? Would it be easy to make friends, even if she was living off campus at her parents house? Or would she have a better chance at a more active social life if she was living in the college's dorm instead? Would she get along with her professors?

But the disturbing reality was that if Olivia wanted to attend college in the fall, she would need to find a way to get the chastity belt off of her before meeting up with Dr. Brovachik. If not, then she would never get to study at any college. She would never enroll in classes. She would never earn a degree. In Vulmonia, her only experience of university consisted of being humiliated and paraded around naked on stage in a lecture auditorium full of ogling male medical students.

She directed her thoughts to her family's house; her childhood home where she had grown up. It was an unremarkable three bedroom bungalow, situated on a typical suburban street, surrounded by other identical looking homes. Her neighborhood was located in a sleepy little town in the northern part of New York State. It was a town where nothing ever exciting happened. The most thrilling event to happen all year was usually the annual Thanksgiving Day parade.

Up until that summer, Olivia's entire life had revolved around family and school. Since childhood, had yearned for adventure. So when she turned eighteen and graduated from high school, she decided to travel on her own through Eastern Europe. But now she desperately longed to have her old life back. Even if her situation back home was routine and mundane.

She tried to imagine what her family might be doing. Olivia's sister was four years older and an obnoxious know-it-all. Olivia always claimed that she found the older girl's arrogance to be unbearable. But, in truth, she secretly wished that she could emulate her big sister's confidence. Olivia wondered if her smarty-pants sibling would be able to think her way out of the predicament Olivia now found herself in.

Olivia could not even bring herself to think of what her mother or father would have to say about her current situation. Her parents were very overly protective. It was a surprise to everyone, including Olivia, when they finally relented and agreed to let their younger daughter go traveling in Europe alone.

When was the last time she had contacted them? When she was in Latvia, perhaps? And when was that? Over a month and a half ago, at least. Her entire family was probably sick with worry. Did they have any idea which country Olivia was currently in? Did they even know about Vulmonia? Were they aware that the tiny former Soviet nation even existed?

Olivia had never heard of Vulmonia before she began researching and planning her trip. She had only decided to visit the obscure mysterious country on a whim. She had intended on staying in Vulmonia for just a couple of days before moving on to Belarus. But now she might be stuck in Vulmonia for ever. If she ever did make it back home to America, Olivia knew one thing for certain. Her parents would never let her travel anywhere alone ever again. Even if she was legally an adult.

Olivia mulled over all of these thoughts.

But no matter how hard she tried, she could not ignore the rumbling between her legs. The reverberations in her lower lips. The tingling in her clitoris. And the stirring that she felt deep in her belly. As her labored breaths turned into panting, Olivia's muscles began to tense up as she precariously stood on shaking legs.

Shura absentmindedly stroked his long grey beard as he watched the trembling American girl in fascination. Rivda brushed some toast crumbs out of his mustache as he smiled at the spectacle taking place before him. Mardo set down the remote control and surreptitiously began to rub himself through his pants under the table.

Judge Thorsky watched closely, getting ready to give the signal. He wanted to bring Olivia to the brink. But not send her over the edge.

"Oh god!" Olivia moaned. "Oh god! Oh jesus! Oh jesus christ ... I'm so close!" She dropped down to her knees and fell forward onto all fours. She involuntarily arched her back, jutting her breasts out in front. She began thrusting her hips back and forth. Her round rump bobbed up and down, making her cheeks jiggle.

"Is slut actually going to cum?" Shura asked in astonishment.

"Whether or not slut has an orgasm is my decision," Judge Thorsky stated.

"Please!" Olivia panted. "Your ... Honor ... Please!"

"Are you going to let her cum?" Rivda could not take his eyes off of Olivia as he asked his question.

"Let her cum," Mardo's said firmly and decisively. "I want to see slut cum." He did not care if the others saw him touching with himself.

"Yes please, Your Honor! Your breeding slut needs to cum! Oh god I need to cum!" Olivia's arms collapsed as she brought her chest to the ground. This caused her ass to lift even higher up in the air.

"Why is she so horny?" Rivda asked. "When was the last time she came?"

"A little over three weeks ago," Judge Thorsky nonchalantly replied.