Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 44

Story Info
A bittersweet goodbye.
2.5k words
4.39
13.5k
6

Part 44 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you afraid of getting into trouble?" Olivia looked out the window of Dr. Brovachik's car. She watched the various historical looking buildings go by. It was not exactly the smoothest ride as the vehicle swiftly made its way over the cobblestone streets of Nulmara City.

This is the last time I'm ever going to see any of this, Olivia thought to herself. While it was true that downtown Nulmara City was pretty and picturesque, Olivia longed for the homogeneous suburban neighborhood where she had grown up. I can't believe it, she thought with relief. I'm finally going home!

"Why would I get in trouble?" Dr. Brovachik turned right onto a main road. He did not drive slowly, but he was careful to stay under the speed limit. Given the situation that they were in, they could not afford to be pulled over by the police.

"Well, when Judge Thorsky finally realizes that I'm missing and the GPS tracker shows the chastity belt is either in the river or the lake, isn't he going to blame you?" Olivia asked as she thought out loud. "I mean, you're supposed to be using my body for a medical lecture. Aren't I under your supervision? If I disappear, won't you be held responsible?"

"You're not technically under my custody," Dr. Brovachik shrugged. "It's not my fault if you run away. I'll just tell the judge that after the medical lecture ended, you slipped away in the crowd and I lost sight of you."

"Will he believe that?" Olivia nervously asked.

"If Judge Thorsky was that really worried about you running away, then he should have hired a security guard to keep an eye on you at all times. But he most likely assumed that he didn't need to do that because of the GPS tracker in the chastity belt. He probably never imagined that he would ever lose the key. That's his problem. He only has his own hubris to blame."

"So he can't do anything to you? He can't arrest you? Or get you fired from the hospital or the university?"

"I don't see how. He doesn't have any evidence," the doctor replied as he pulled up to Nulmara City train station. He turned to Olivia and gave her a confident smile.

"Okay," Olivia nodded. She felt cautiously optimistic.

"Now remember, when you get inside of the station, immediately look for Major Ivanov. He won't be hard to find. The station isn't that big. It's essentially one big room. When you locate the major, give him the white envelope with his name on it. He'll let you right though boarder security. He won't even bother to scan your passport. He's just going to usher you through. Don't waste time talking with anyone else. Once you're through security, just make sure that you find the platform for the Moscow express and get that plump little American ass of yours on that train," he gravely instructed her.

"Why is Major Ivanov not going to scan my passport? Does it not work? What's going to happen when I get to the airport in Moscow? How will I be able to leave Russia to fly back to the U.S. if my new passport can't be scanned?" She began to panic.

"Olivia, don't worry," Dr. Brovachik said, trying to calm her down. "Your new passport can be scanned and it should work. But Major Ivanov and I both agreed that it was probably for the best if there was no record of your new passport in the system here in Vulmonia. Someone at the train station still might recognize you and report you to the police. But they'll report you to the police as Olivia Williams. However, in Russia, you'll be traveling under the name Tiffany Tiddles. If there's no record of a Tiffany Tiddles ever being in Vulmonia, why would they stop Tiffany Tiddles from leaving Moscow to fly back to America?"

"Okay ... I guess ..." Olivia said uncertainly.

"Of course, nothing is ever foolproof. I cannot absolutely guarantee that your escape will be successful. If your photo is sent over to Russian authorities and they recognize you, they still might arrest you and send you back to Vulmonia. But as long as you can convince them that you are Tiffany and not Olivia, you should not run into any problems. That's why Major Ivanov is not going to scan your passport at the train station," Dr. Brovachik explained.

"Alright, I understand," Olivia said. "Just as long as it works at the airport when I'm getting ready to fly back home."

"It had better work! I paid through the nose for that passport," the doctor told her.

Olivia grimaced slightly. It was true that the bearded clinician had been the one to physically purchase the expensive piece of identification on the black market. However, Olivia was the one who had to go through the humiliation of performing at the strip club to earn the actual money to pay for it. And while she was itching to point out this fact to the older man, she decided to keep her mouth shut.

Dr. Brovachik reached into the back seat of his car and pulled out a narrow brimmed hat and a pair of large sunglasses. "Make sure to wear these before you go into the station. Like I said, some of the boarder security officers may spot you because of your community service at Vizianti military base. And other Vulmonian locals could possibly recognize you from when you were on the news a few weeks ago."

"Isn't this a bit conspicuous? Isn't it sort of obvious that I'm trying to disguise myself?" Olivia said as she took the hat and glasses.

"It's summer and it's sunny and hot. Many people will be wearing hats and sunglasses. And besides, would you rather take the chance of having someone recognize you?"

"No," Olivia said as she donned her new accessories.

"Well, I guess this is it," Dr. Brovachik said. "Good luck Olivia and safe travels!"

Olivia was not exactly sure what she should say in that moment. She supposed that she should probably thank the gynecologist. But Dr. Brovachik was the one who had caused her whole traumatic ordeal in the first place.

During her first medical exam with him, had stripped her almost naked. And then he masturbated her to orgasm against her will in front of two workmen. He had insisted on administering an invasive and mortifying vaginal douche. He had threatened to withhold the emergency contraceptive pill. He had coerced her into allowing Dr. Miloza and his students to practice pelvic exams on her. And, to top it all off, he had locked her clothing away in a cabinet. This thoughtless action had eventually led to her arrest and conviction of public nudity.

Olivia knew that Dr. Brovachik was only helping her because he had taken a significant cut of the money that she had earned at Lomar's strip club. It was not as if he was helping her out of the kindness of his heart. Him helping her to escape was a business transaction. It was certainly not an act of altruism.

Still, Olivia figured that, being so near to the finish line, she had better err on the side of caution and mind her manners. "Thank you, Dr. Brovachik." She hoped that he did not detect any bitterness in her voice. "Thank you for helping me to return home."

Did I sound sincere? I hope so, she thought to herself.

"You are most welcome, Olivia," Dr. Brovachik replied. "Oh, by the way," he said, suddenly remembering something. "Did I mention, there was a bit of cash left over from your performance at the ... um ... 'gentlemen's club?'"

"What do you mean?"

"I figured that you didn't need any more Vulmonian ruettes since you're leaving the country straight away. But I had half of your left over earnings changed to Russian rubles. And the other half changed to American dollars. You'll find that cash in the green envelope," he said pointing at the larger manila envelope, which was sitting on the dashboard in front of Olivia. "I thought that you may want to buy a meal in Moscow before catching your flight. Or you might need to pay for a taxi when you arrive in New York."

"Wow, thanks!" Olivia said with genuine gratitude. She was shocked that he had not just kept the left over money for himself. Maybe she had misjudged Dr. Brovachik. Maybe he was not so bad after all. "That was really thoughtful of you!" She gave him a shy but appreciative smile.

He smiled back. "And just one last thing before you go," he said. "Since I probably won't ever see you again," he said as he began reaching toward her lap. He grabbed the fabric of her white skirt and began pulling up the garment, exposing her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked in alarm.

"Just sit still. I only want to feel for a moment." He pried her legs apart as his hand made its way between her thighs.

"Dr. Brovachik!" she squealed as his fingers made contact with her labia.

"Shh! You don't want to draw attention to yourself," he sharply hushed her. "I just want one last feel of this warm wet shaved American cunt!" He stroked her nether lips and strummed her clitoris.

"No!" Olivia protested. "We don't have time! You said that I ... I ... I ... oooooooh ..." she involuntarily moaned.

Olivia could not believe what was happening. She was on the verge of missing her train. Her ticket could not be exchanged or refunded. If she did miss her train, she would be stuck in Vulmonia indefinitely. But as Dr. Brovachik's fingers slid through her slippery folds and massaged her sensitive little button, she found herself opening her legs wider. After three torturous weeks of merciless teasing with no sexual fulfillment, Olivia was ready to burst.

"Oh god!" she rasped as she closed her eyes. "That feels sooooo good!"

He leaned over and put his lips to her ear. "See what happens when you let an older man pleasure you," he said in a low soft voice. "An older man with experience," he added smugly.

Olivia raised her bottom up off of the seat. "Mmmmm ... Ah!" This is crazy, Olivia thought to herself. I have to go! I have to get out of here!

"I must admit, watching you with Judge Thorsky's butler, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous," he chuckled sheepishly. His fingers slipped into her vagina. He coated his fingers in her slick juices. "I remember the first time I met you," he reminisced as he went back to rubbing her clitoris. "Do you remember? I was examining you." He rubbed her faster. "I was examining your pussy. Do remember what happened while I was examining your pussy?"

"Oh! I ... uh ... I ... came ... ah!" Olivia clutched the edge of the seat as she rocked her hips back an forth. Dr. Brovachik isn't going to let me miss my train, is he, she wondered.

"That's right, you naughty girl! You came against my fingers. Did I make your pussy feel good?" he asked as he ran his moist finger tips over the head of her clitoris.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Yes, you made my pussy feel good!"

"And am I making your pussy feel good now?" he huskily inquired.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh jesus christ! YES!" She was so close. Just a few more strokes.

Dr. Brovachik suddenly looked over at the clock built into the dashboard of his car. He swore loudly in Vulmonian as he pulled his hand away from Olivia. Then in English he said, "Sorry, I didn't mean for that to go on for as long as it did. I just wanted one last feel. I guess I got carried away," he said regretfully.

Olivia did not move. She remained slumped down in her seat with her legs splayed open. If anything, she opened her legs up even wider. "Please, keep going!" she desperately begged. "I'm almost there!"

"Olivia, no! You need to catch your train!"

"Pleeeeeease!" she implored. "I need to finish! I need to cum!"

"You most certainly do not need to come. You need to go!" he stated severely.

Holding up her skirt with her left hand, Olivia reached between her thighs with her right. She began to frantically rub herself. "I'm so close!" She squeezed her eyes shut as she feverishly ran her fingers over her inflamed flesh.

"Olivia, stop that!" Dr. Brovachik snapped. "You're going to miss your train!" The physician jumped out of the car and strode around to the opposite side. He opened up the passenger side door, grabbed the masturbating American girl and dragged her out of the vehicle.

Olivia stumbled out of the doctor's car with her skirt still hiked up around her waist. The bottom half of her body was totally exposed. She let out an embarrassed yelp of distress as she urgently pulled her skirt back down to cover herself.

Dr. Brovachik grabbed the manila envelope off of the dashboard and thrust toward her. "Here," he said, as he aggressively shoved it into her hands. "Remember, as soon as you get into the train station, look for Major Ivanov and pay him his money. As long as you do that, you shouldn't run into any problems. Alright?"

Olivia slowly nodded. She had a dazed look on her face as she clutched the large envelope between her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I shouldn't have gotten you all excited and worked up like that. But there's just something about you. I couldn't help wanting to touch you one last time."

"You couldn't have let me finished?" Olivia asked incredulously.

"I could have ... if you're okay with staying in Vulmonia for the rest of your life."

Olivia frowned. Never in her life had she ever experienced this much frustration.

"You don't have much time," he said grabbing her arm, directing her toward the station. "You'd better get going!" he barked as he gave her an urgent spank on her derriere.

"Oh!" Olivia squeaked as she hurried toward the building to catch her train.

Just as she was stepping into the station, she quickly turned around to catch one last glimpse of Dr. Brovachik. The robustly built gynecologist got into his car, shut his door and started the engine. As he drove past her, he put his hand under his nose and smelled the scent that was on his fingers. Her scent. He gave her a cocky grin.

It was true that Dr. Brovachik was helping her to escape. But he was the one responsible for causing most of her troubles in Vulmonia in the first place. However, he was also the first man to ever give her an orgasm. Before meeting the Eastern European doctor, Olivia had only ever achieved climax through masturbation. As she watched him drive away, Olivia felt conflicted. He had made her experience immense pleasure. And yet, he had caused her many problems and much pain.

Then, realizing the time, Olivia decided that she would need to ruminate over her contradictory emotions later. She needed to find Major Ivanov. And she needed to find him right away.