Olivia On His Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 months later Olivia had a fully trained, utterly obedient gorgeous young man who literally worshipped her body daily. Each morning began with a slow, enjoyable orgasm, followed by complete devotion to her pleasure. She was washed in the shower if she decided to have one with him, or had her feet pampered while she had a bath. He volunteered to help her dress, if she chose not to sunbathe and there wasn't a single inch of her body that he hadn't licked or kissed reverently. Olivia had also fitted him with a cock cage. This was purely so that he recognised her satisfaction was the only thing that mattered and his orgasms were a privilege earned through pleasing his Mistress. To him, oral sex meant going down on her. Blow jobs were a rarity. However, it was all worth it as the week before it had been his 19th birthday. Olivia had taken him to bed that night and he had cum 8 times, such was his excitement. It was the first time his cock had ever been inside her and it spent most of the night vying with his tongue for the right to be fucking her. It had ended in the 69 position, Olivia on top as she coaxed the last orgasm out of him with an exquisite blow job. Olivia was also preparing herself for the future. She had put the proposition to Lady Tara that although she could have as many lovers as she wanted there would come a time when she would want to settle down and Olivia suggested he might make the perfect match. Olivia had a great ability to emotionally detach herself sometimes and she was slowly doing that from her submissive young lover, so that it would be easy to 'hand him over' when the time was right. Besides, even if Tara had him, she would make sure there was an agreement that she could 'borrow' him regularly.

Tara knew Olivia had taken him as her lover but also knew her friend was talking about passing him on 'when the time was right'.

"I would definitely consider that darling" she said, genuinely excited.

A few months later, Olivia and Tara were heading off for a weeks holiday and although Olivia normally always took him away with her, she decided it would be fun with 'just the girls'. She needed someone to keep him in line though and decided they should go out for a drink in town one night. Her friend, a girl she had met on holiday the year before, Suzanne, was heading out and Olivia had suggested they meet for a couple of drinks. They entered an exclusive, low lit bar Olivia knew from years ago and he went to order drinks. They procured a booth, Olivia wearing a yellow a-line skirt and blouse, looking stunning as usual. They chatted and he exclaimed how he would miss her when she was gone.

"Tell me, do you like Lady Tara?" she said.

"Um, yes Mistress" he replied instantly.

"Yes, but I mean, do you think you could like her the way you like me?" Olivia quizzed.

"Oh Mistress, no-one could compare with you" he intoned.

"You little liar. Lady Tara is a very authoritative young woman and one day, you may want to settle down. Just remember, she might be a perfect partner for you" said Olivia to him.

He did indeed admire Lady Tara immensely and if Olivia did not control him, he reasoned he would love to be with Lady Tara.

"You know what? I'm feeling a little frisky and only an orgasm is going to sort me out I reckon. Give me a quick one" she ordered and not even hesitating he swiftly dropped down in the dark booth and let Olivia's hand guide his head to her crotch.

As Olivia enjoyed his oral ministrations, the drinks waitress, a woman around 30 came over and asked if she could get any drinks. Taking out her order pad, it dropped to the floor. The waitress looked surprised and a little flustered as she bent down, realised there was someone under the table then straightened to look at Olivia.

"Drinks for 1 or 2?" said the waitress grinning.

"Um, better make it 2, a beer and a glass of Chablis for me" said Olivia smirking back.

"Lucky thing. Well enjoy it girl. I'm heading home in an hour so I guess the rabbit will be busy!" said the waitress in return.

"Hey, we're having a couple of drinks back at our place, you know, Grimstone village. You're more than welcome if it's not too far for you" said Olivia generously.

"Um, you know, I think, yeah, I think I will. Thanks! I live in Beechwood, not too far either. I'll get these drinks and see if I can knock off early" said the waitress and headed off.

Olivia let him bring her slowly to orgasm by the time the waitress returned. She had also brought her bag and jacket, indicating her shift was indeed over.

"Julia" she said, proffering her hand to Olivia.

"Olivia" shaking her hand in response.

"So, um, your situation, I get the impression, you're in the er, driving seat, rather than the passenger seat?" she said intuitively.

"Correct. My toy boy pleases me at will and I have a lot of will! Say, have a try" she said.

"Do as you're told boy and there will be more than just tongue action for you tonight" she said encouragingly to him below the table and he almost leapt to do her bidding, the thought of getting to fuck her an unbelievable reward he would jump through hoops to be allowed to do.

Julia was so turned on she could barely last 10 minutes before she was cuming then he was allowed to rise from the booth.

"What age is he?" asked Julia.

"19, fit as a fiddle and attentive. Got to train em young these days" said Olivia jokingly to her.

Just then, 2 girls, around late 20's walked past - it was Suzanne and another girl Olivia didn't recognise.

"Hey Olivia, sorry I'm late, I was held up. This is Gill by the way" she said introducing her friend, who murmured a hello.

"Suzanne, hi, you look great too honey. I was thinking, perhaps we could just have the 1 drink here then have some at my place?" Olivia said.

Suzanne agreed happily then turned to her companion.

"Gill, get us some drinks then" and let her friend wander off.

Introductions were made and Suzanne commented that this must be the lad Olivia had told her about, with a grin on her face. Julia grinned too and it seemed the 3 of them were soon as thick as thieves.

"That girl at the bar, Gill, she's apparently fancied me for ages. Now you know I'm not really into girls Olivia, I mean I'd certainly not go down on one but well, I was drunk last week and Gill somehow ended up back at my place. I'll tell you what, I didn't do anything but she was more than happy to pleasure me all night. It's naughty but I want some more of it tonight!" she exclaimed.

Across from her, Olivia and Julia were listening and grinning back.

"Listen Suzanne, I've got an idea. I need someone to 'keep an eye on him' for a week while I'm away. I think you might be just the candidate but perhaps we could have a chat about it when we head back. You can bring your friend too; although I'm aware she probably only has eyes for one person tonight and that's you!" said Olivia, laughing with Suzanne.

Gill came back from the bar with some drinks. Gill seemed timid but could not take her eyes off Suzanne and kept looking at her legs. He and Gill looked at each other at one point nodding, almost as if they recognised a fellow submissive. Soon however, the five of them got a taxi back to Olivia's large house in the village and he fetched drinks for everyone. After the second one, Olivia and Suzanne had come to an agreement that Suzanne would pop round during the week Olivia was away a few times to make sure he was behaving himself.

"Would you like to see him in action?" said Olivia and Suzanne nodded excitedly.

He knew better than to keep his Mistress waiting and let taut thighs settle over his shoulders as he parted her knickers and began to lick her fanny. Across the room, Suzanne was becoming turned on and had lounged back in the large chair she was in. Her skirt was riding up and she was beginning to touch herself through her knickers. Looking at Gill, she didn't say anything but simply parted her knickers a bit, looked at Gill's face again then down to her crotch.

Gill crossed the room and immediately sank to her knees, her tongue finding Suzanne's pussy in seconds. Watching the scene across from her, Olivia mused absentmindedly if it was true that women licked better than men. She couldn't imagine anyone was better than him, but who could say for sure. Both women tried to delay their orgasms for as long as possible. His tongue knew exactly what to do as Olivia came down from her peak; her thighs loosening again as his tongue dipped down to clean her fanny of juices, an almost endless task. Olivia looked over at Suzanne and watched the girl coming down from her own orgasm. From her face, it was clear why she was willing to let Gill go down on her'; Gill clearly had a talent for pussy licking.

Julia was sitting along the sofa from Olivia and eyeing him hungrily. Olivia urged him towards Julia and the waitress, already knickerless and with her skirt around her midsection, pulled his head towards her crotch. After that, things became heated. He ended up on the floor while Suzanne, who was keen to find out what his tongue was like, sat on his face. Facing her, Olivia had mounted his cock, a cock ring in place to prevent him from cuming. Surprisingly, Julia was now in the chair Suzanne had vacated, one leg cocked over the arm, the other draped over Gill's shoulder. Gill was hungrily licking the waitress, who sat with her eyes closed, an open mouthed smile on her face.

Afterwards, Suzanne and Gill left in a taxi, although it was clear that once they reached Suzanne's place they would simply resume Gill's eager consumption of Suzanne's cunt. Olivia offered a spare room to Julia but she wanted to go home. She had admitted that one of the kitchen staff, the hot sous chef was besotted with her and she had texted him. Although the guy was in bed, he had eagerly responded to Julia's offer to come round to her place. The guy couldn't believe his luck and Julia was by now in need of a man to herself all night.

A few weeks later, when the time came for the holiday, Suzanne was ready to come round. The second night, she showed up, Gill in tow. After he had explained to Suzanne, at her insistence, what a typical day consisted of with his Mistress, she shed her skirt and knickers.

"Okay then, well let's sample the merchandise again" and with that, stood up, naked from the waist down.

"But erm Miss Suzanne, erm, I can do that for you" said Gill, jealous at the thought of him licking Suzanne's pussy.

"Okay, well, you can do my ass at the same time and if you're any good I'll swap you round. Besides, I don't know what you're complaining about, did you not get enough at the weekend? Well then, what are the two of you waiting for?" Suzanne asked.

They didn't keep her waiting any longer and attacked both her orifices with gusto. Suzanne did swap them about, more than once but it was naturally tiring and she left after only a few hours. She was apparently of the opinion that he was at least as good as her lesbian lover, although she said that out of Gill's earshot. Gill was besotted with her and with pleasing her so Suzanne saw no need to rock the boat.

Olivia and Tara were back before he knew it; the two of them had spent a night during the week with 2 barmen who showered them with compliments, kisses and orgasms. They saw no need to tell him this though and Olivia was pleased at the way he ran forward, lavishing kisses on her feet and hugging her legs when she returned.

"Let's go upstairs immediately" she said and led him to the bedroom.

"Fuck me" she said simply and he didn't need a 2nd invitation.

He drove himself again and again into her familiar pussy, his training, youth and stamina guaranteeing he didn't cum for almost half an hour. Eventually, he too joined his Mistress in resting. Olivia really fancied a couple of days riding to get her muscles going again. She resolved to go riding with Tara the next day.

After a fairly enjoyable ride at the stud farm, Tara and Olivia drove back to the village. Olivia came to the kitchen, pleased he had completed weeding the garden. Continuing a ritual they had begun 6 months ago, she unzipped her tight jodhpurs, rolling them down her thighs, while he knelt behind her. He needed no order to begin rimming her, while Olivia enjoyed his tongue inside her. It had begun when after a horse riding session, she had returned to the house and he was doing the garden. As he came in, all hot and sweaty, Olivia had mused that he was turning her on but didn't want to get all sweaty and dirty. So instead, he had knelt and rimmed her deeply until she was satisfied and ready for some proper oral. Ever since most riding lessons had ended with him kneeling before her while she stood, still dressed in her gear. It was also a turn on to wield a crop while he strived to pleasure her.

"Hurry up and make me cum, boy, we do have a guest you know" she said and pushed her ass against his face. His tongue was as far up as he could possibly go, driving it in over and over while Olivia played with her clit.

"Uh, that's it. You can worship my pussy later but right now just make me cum!" she hissed and with that her orgasm ripped through her.

As he withdrew his tongue audibly, Olivia began to pull her jodhpurs up. He was still on his knees, getting his breath back when suddenly he was aware Lady Tara was watching them.

"Sorry Tara, that was badly needed. Help yourself though!" said Olivia grinning.

Tara didn't need another invitation, swiftly approaching him and turning away from him. Slowly rolling the tops of her jodhpurs down, she bent over, not saying a word. He knew better than to displease his Mistress and attacked Tara's ass with hunger. She reached back and spread her asscheeks, allowing his tongue to unhesitatingly press past her loosening asshole.

"Mhhmm, you are good boy" she mused as he began a steady rimming process.

Eventually, Tara was becoming really turned on and suddenly turned away from his. Pulling his head to her crotch, he tasted her trimmed fanny for the first time. It was delicious and he savoured her juices while she tried to avoid cumming. Eventually, the excitement was too much and she held his head close as she came against his tongue.

She dismissed him with a shove and headed back to the lounge where Olivia waited. Olivia sent him to make afternoon tea then insisted he commence cleaning the house, avoiding the lounge while they chatted. Once he was gone, Olivia turned to Tara.

"Well darling, I told you he's good. What do you think?" she quizzed.

"He is very very good with his mouth, you've taught him well! You know, if you do really decide to give him to someone else, well, he's exactly the sort of man I've always wanted. Young, fit, intelligent, obedient, focused on my needs, compliant and able to learn more" she summarised with a giggle.

"I will eventually. We can always have plenty of fun and you can enjoy the odd liaison but provided you don't get attached to anyone else, well, I think he'd make a perfect match. I also think he likes you anyway" said Olivia in riposte.

Olivia saw Tara to the door and assured her friend she would let her 'borrow' him for a couple of days in the near future. But right now Olivia was horny and only half a dozen orgasms before she went to sleep would do.

12