Olivia's Fan Mail

Story Info
Olivia Wilde reads a very interesting fan letter.
1.5k words
4.37
47.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers

She fumbled from letter to letter. Her eyes scanned the pages for the gist of each document.

"Blah blah blaaah. Beautiful. Next! Blah blah blaaaah. Love HOUSE. Heard it! Yadda yadda yaddaaaa. Keep it up...AHHHHHH!!! WHY?!!!"

Abruptly, she threw down the stack on to the desk and wailed to herself in frustration.

"GOSH! These letters are all the same! I can't take it anymore! They have no BALLS to them! I mean, I'm Olivia FUCKIN' WILDE! Surely someone out there has something more to say to me than I'm amazing on House. I was number #1 on Maxim's sexiest celebs list last year! That's gotta warrant some dirty thoughts right there, doesn't it!?"

She sat back in her chair and let out a huge sigh of disappointment. She looked up to the ceiling and questioned her fate. There needed to be something more. Have people moved past superficiality already? Where were all the horny fucks these days? She rested her chin on her hand and thought for a second while she mindlessly scanned over her desk. Scripts and scripts for current and future projects, pictures of her hubby and her pets, random sheets of paper, a pudgy yellow envelope....Wait, pudgy yellow envelope?

Her eyes narrowed as she wondered how she missed this thing. "What the hell is this...?" She picked it up and looked it over. The address on the envelope told her it had to have been more fan mail. She tore it open and emptied the contents onto the table. A wrapped up cylindrical object plopped down along with a single sheet of paper. She gripped the gift in one hand and thought. It couldn't be...

She put the present down and shifted her attention to the letter. She carefully studied the words.

To the sexy Ms. Olivia Wilde,

"Hmm, I like it already..." She said to herself.

I debated back and forth in my head whether I should actually do this. I contemplated not if I should write this but how. I thought maybe I should be professional about this and praise you for what you would want to be praised for: your acting ability, your humanitarian efforts etc.

She groaned. "Please, don't. Gosh, please don't." She resumed reading:

And while I do admire you for everything you've done on HOUSE and your charity efforts, I'd be lying to myself and to you if I told you that my adoration of you ended there.

I fantasize about you. I fantasize about you a lot. It started off innocently enough but then it turned into something else. I'm not going to hide it OLIVIA. I admit my obsession for you. I'm WILD for WILDE. I can't watch a HOUSE episode without whipping out my cock. You're so fuckin' hot OLIVIA. It's that plain and simple to me. One (extended) look of your face and you have me bothered. Your long brown hair, eyebrows, the eyes, the shape of your lips, the blush you wear on your cheeks. You're perfect OLIVIA.

Upon reading those words, she shot up in her seat in excitement! "FINALLLLY!!!" She exclaimed. "SOMEONE WHO FUCKING GETS IT!!!!" Her faith had been restored. She anxiously read on to see what this fan had in mind.

Do you remember the photo of you reading a script? A look of shock was on your face. Your mouth was wide open.

"Why yes I do," she giggled. "What about, stranger?"

Well if I could, I'd plug -- NO, RAM -- my cock between those voluptuous lips and down that pretty throat of yours.

Her toes curled with those words. Her fingertips tingled. Robotically her hand moved toward her tight jeans. She rubbed her crotch through her bottoms.

You see OLIVIA, I want you kneeling before me. I want to see those pretty green orbs staring up at me as I prepare to invade your senses. I'll clutch the back of your head by the hair and direct you toward my throbbing stone-like member. Do you like it rough Olivia? Because I most certainly do.

"YESSSSSSSS..." She moaned as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand into the waistband of her panties. She closed her eyes and pictured herself in this situation. She felt the pain of her scalp. She saw the cock in front of her. Although unspecified by him, she envisioned something a little above average. Perhaps a nice thick 6 inch shaft. Her fingers massaged her lips which were already riddled with moisture and slowly entered her temple. She read on...

In and out. In and out. Sliding off and on my cock OLIVIA. I control the pace. 'How does it taste?' I'd ask you. Of course, you're not in a position to give me a full answer. I'll take your moans and "mmm's" as signs that you are enjoying yourself. And why wouldn't you? You're just a cock slut, aren't you OLIVIA?"

She gasped at how blunt he was being. Yet she loved it! He wrote as if he was speaking to her directly. He was twisted and she knew it. Did that make her deranged too for going along with this? She answered her question by pushing herself further. Two fingers, then three. She mouthed that word again. SLUT. The phonetics made it sound so vulgar. It was so degrading. She needed to be degraded.

I can tell that you've done this before. I bet you've blown your fair share of cocks, eh? It hasn't been this rough though. I'm not letting you go...at least not for a long time. Feel my cock on the back of your throat. Feel it. You'll gag, that's a definite. You don't mind that right? Personally, I think it's a major turn on. Ragdolling OLIVIA WILDE is a rush for me.

"Shiitttttt..." She cooed. This guy was pushing all her buttons. He knew how she liked it. It was a release being able to share this with someone even on a strange level like this. No cares now. She was letting go of all her inhibitions. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she increased the action in her pussy. This guy took a huge gander in assuming she was some sexually active whore...but he was dead on! OOOOOO, WHAT A RUSH this was, she thought. She nearing climax.

And then, when I feel that special sensation in my cock, I'll exit and take aim. 'You ready?' I'll say right before I unload all over that pretty face.

Olivia arched in her seat. "OOOOOOOOOOHHH.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......" Panting heavily, she slowly inched back over the page and resumed the letter.

In your silky brown locks...

"Mmmmmmm...."

On your cheeks....

"YESSSSSS....."

On your lips...

She coated her own mouth with her pussy juices and licked it off. "MMMMMMMM..."

Dripping down your chin and to the floor below. I bet you'd circle your tongue around your mouth to suck up as much as you could, you little slut.

"Already ahead of you on that one friend," she thought and laughed.

Do you know what that makes you OLIVIA? A damn dirty cum whore. OLIVIA WILDE. The big time TV star loves the taste of cock and cum. No need to lie to yourself or to me.

"Fuckin' right I am!!!" She exclaimed into the empty room. "I'm...I'm a cum...cum whore...WOW THAT FEELS GOOD TO SAY!!!"

"Looks like I have some worthy fans after all..." She smirked to herself as she very slowly circled her pussy."

That's why I got you a little gift. I know you'll get plenty of use out of it. Sure, you have a husband, but he can't fully satisfy you in the ways you deserve, can he OLIVIA?

The present! She nearly forgot about it! She anxiously ripped off the bow and the wrapping paper in record time. Surprise, surprise, she thought. Once she saw the mushroom top and ball sack, her suspicions were confirmed. A thick 10 inch dildo. A vibrating one at that. "Nice," she giggled as she pretended to jack it off. "VERY nice actually."

It was an extremely potent specimen by the looks of it. It was sure to tear right through her. She pictured herself hovering over it, about to be impaled. She was excited by the thought of it! This guy had taste!

Anyways, I really hope you get this. My suspicion is either you probably won't or you'll dismiss me as a nut job. But least I got this out there.

Forever yours,

Bill Peck

"Well, Mr Peck, if that's your real name, you ARE a nut job. But I guess so am I for doing this." With that Olivia slid her jeans down her legs and proceeded to do the same with her panties. She gave them a whiff. They were still fresh with her sexual aroma. Smiling in approval, she stuffed them into the envelope. Obviously she couldn't use this same one but she had to entertain the thought anyways.

She sat back in her seat and looked at her dildo. "Hmm, I wonder what Megan Fox is up to..."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers