Olivia's Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aweatherly
aweatherly
233 Followers

He threw off my dress and yanked down my panties, as he knelt down and kissed my clit softly. "You're such a slut," he said, "but you're my slut." He then licked my clit slowly, deeply, turning his tongue around in circles and lapping me up. I felt his tongue trace around my cunt and he scooped the cum out of me, his tongue catching Mark's cum as it dripped out with my wetness.

My head raced with excitement knowing how far he was going to impress me, to convince me to let him fuck me. I never thought that I could actually make him do this, but now that he was, it made me so turned on. That he was physically baring witness to the evidence that I'd been thoroughly fucked by another guy made me feel on top of the world.

I felt a high of power rush through me, I felt in control, but I also felt weak looking at him below me. He turned me on so much, I wanted to just let him out straight away and allow him to tear me apart with the cock that I knew had been aching to be inside me all week. But at the end of the day, the feeling of being dominant over him, having this much control over his mind and body, won out.

I wondered how the cum he was lapping up, the result of how horny I made another guy and the evidence that I made someone else feel the peak of pleasure over my body, was making Jack feel. I hoped it was fucking with his head. I hoped it was driving him insane.

"How's it taste knowing he fucked the shit out of me tonight while all you could do is think about it?" I teased, my voice booming.

He pulled back and looked up at me with a dangerous glint in his eye. "Shut the fuck up. I'm done. Look."

He shoved his tongue out of his mouth and I saw traces of Mark's cum glistening on the surface. This was absolutely the dirtiest, most desperate thing he'd ever done in order to convince me to fuck him. He'd swallowed his own cream pies before, which was something I liked enforcing as a condition before I'd let him out.

This, though... this was something else. I wasn't about to let the opportunity go by to push the boundaries a little further. "I want to see you swallow it," I said. "Swallow it or no deal."

He rolled his eyes and then squinted a little as he tipped his head back. "He tastes like a total pussy, hardly thick at all. Nothing like the load you're gonna have when I'm done with you," he said.

"Kiss me," I said with desperation lingering on my voice. He pressed his body against mine, pushing me firmly into the living room wall. His kiss was all-encompassing, his scent was incomparable. He was all I wanted, his fury, his desire.

I wanted him to destroy me, to break me down, to show me what I'd been missing. "The key's in my wallet," I said, breaking the kiss. It took probably three seconds for him to be back before me, jeans unzipped, unlocking the chastity cage, and throwing it on the floor. His cock grew harder than I'd ever seen it before, so long and thick I felt like I would melt with how much I wanted him inside me.

He stood there for a moment, looking my naked and sweating body up and down. When his eyes looked into mine, I knew I could never want anyone the way I wanted him. The world seemed to shrink down to just this room, and the room shrank down to just the two of us.

My whole world was reduced to this moment, and the small space that separated us, begging to be filled. The last thing he said before he shoved himself onto me, hands frenzied holding my skin, mouth locked to mine, groaning and bucking and biting my neck as his cock thrust deep inside me, was: "You. Are. Mine."

aweatherly
aweatherly
233 Followers
12