Olivia's Life Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers

He stepped into my office and walked towards me. I was standing next to my desk and he walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

“You can’t deny how I made you feel.” He continued. “You can’t deny that I affected you as much as you affected me.”

What could I say? He was telling the truth and he knew it. I didn’t know what to say and he interpreted my silence as agreement. He took a step closer and I felt his arms slide around me. I knew what he was going to do and I felt powerless to stop him. I finally opened my mouth to say something and he stopped me by putting his mouth over mine and kissing me deeply.

I should have pushed him away but I didn’t. He was so right about me. I wanted him as fiercely as he wanted me and I could no longer deny it. I threw my arms around him and passionately returned his kiss. We clung to each other as if we could never let go. He released my lips and moved down to my neck – kissing and biting my skin as he crooned words of desire. There was definitely no turning back now.

He pulled back and looking into my eyes, he took hold of my blouse and with one strong movement, tore it open, sending buttons flying all over the room. I gasped in shock but I stood my ground. Whatever he wanted that night, he was going to get. He pulled my skirt off roughly, not troubled that he might hurt me. His breathing was ragged and harsh-sounding in the quiet of the room. As with my blouse, he ripped of my pantyhose and yanked off my bra and panties. I was shaken by his rough, almost brutal behaviour but I was also excited. He was going to take me, with or without my consent and that made me wet with desire.

“Turn around and bend over! He ordered.

I complied immediately and seconds later I heard the sound of his clothing being removed. I turned my head to look at him and once again was treated to the glorious sight of his hard muscular body. He stepped up behind me and I felt his fingers exploring my wet pussy. Then without warning, he thrust his hard cock to the hilt into my pussy. I cried out in surprise and before I could react he was thrusting vigorously into me. His hands gripped my hips as he pounded away at me.

“I’ve been dreaming all day about doing this.” He grunted as he fucked me. “I want to fuck you senseless. I’ll fuck you so hard you’ll cry.”

As he said this he grabbed a handful of my hair and cruelly jerked my head back. Leaning forward, he continued his verbal taunting.

“You have a beautiful cunt Livvy. I just love fucking your cunt. Does your precious Robert fuck it as well as I do? I don’t think he does. If he did you wouldn’t be here would you?”

His cruel words should have disgusted me but it had the opposite effect. Instead I was perversely thrilled by his abuse of me and his ridicule of my boyfriend.

“Oh God Greg! Nobody fucks me like you do! Please don’t stop! Don’t ever stop!” I begged him.

He was fucking me brutally and I loved it. It was then that the most unexpected thing happened. My cellular phone rang! I was going to ignore it but Greg pulled out of me, walked over to my bag and pulled out my phone. He glanced at the display, then thrust it at me and told me to answer it. I looked at the display and saw why. It was Robert. I hesitated and Greg said quietly,

“Take the call Olivia.”

As I answered Robert’s call Greg spun me around and thrust into me again. Oh my God! He was going to fuck me while I talked to Robert! I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

“Hello? Olivia? Hello? I heard Robert’s voice as if from a million mile away.

“Ye-es. Yes, Robert. I’m here.” I stammered.

“Are you okay darling? He asked. “Are you still at work?”

I was afraid that Robert would hear the frantic sounds of Greg’s fucking and I strove to steady my voice as much as was possible under the circumstances.

“I’m fine darling. I forgot to let you know I was working late. I’m sorry.” I managed to say.

Greg was bent over me now. His hands were on my tits, squeezing my flesh and pinching my nipples with no regard for the pain he was inflicting. Involuntarily I moaned out loud.

“What’s the matter Olivia? What just happened?” Robert asked in a concerned voice.

“I’m fine hon. I just stubbed my toe.” I lied.

“Ok.” He replied. “What time will you be home? I thought we could share a late meal and then go straight to bed.”

“I’m not sure, but soon I think.” I said. My head was spinning at the thought of what was happening.

Robert and I were talking much like we would during any other phone conversation, except this time my lover was fucking me from behind as I talked. I could feel that Greg was close to his orgasm and I didn’t think he would wait for me to end the call. If he came while I was still talking to Robert there was no way that Robert wouldn’t hear.

“Honey I should go now. The sooner I finish up here the sooner I’ll be home.” I babbled into the phone.”

“Oh okay.” Robert said. “Are you sure you’re alright Olivia? You sound a bit strange.”

“I’m fine. Just a bit distracted. I’ll see you later. Have to go! Bye!” I hurriedly ended the call, barely hearing Robert’s bewildered goodbye.

Greg laughed and taunted me. “You enjoyed that didn’t you? Feeling my hard cock inside you while you talked to your darling boyfriend. Next time I should fuck you while he’s in the room. Think you’ll like that baby?”

I couldn’t reply because there was a part of me that would enjoy having Greg fuck me while Robert watched.

Greg started biting my shoulder as he ground into me. He pushed even deeper into me, holding me tightly as he fucked me faster and faster.

“I’m going to cum inside your sweet cunt.” He said and my pussy twitched in response to his words. He must have felt it because he gave a low laugh. “You’re going to go home to your boyfriend tonight with my cum in your cunt. Think about that Livvy!”

He pounded into me like a man possessed and when his orgasm hit, he cried out and dug his fingers into my sides, pulling me back against him. I held onto the desk and felt the warmth of his cum flood my pussy.

Greg lay slumped on my back, gasping for breath as he came down from his orgasm. Then he kissed my back and stood up, easing out of me. I stood up shakily and turned to face him. We looked at each other for a moment and then he spoke.

“You haven’t cum yet Livvy. I don’t think that’s fair. Do you?” He smiled as he said this.

I looked at him but didn’t say anything. I knew he would soon tell me what to do.

“Sit in your chair and spread your legs.” He then said.

I walked around my desk and sat down as he instructed. He followed and knelt between my spread legs.

“Play with that pretty pussy Livvy. Show me how you cum.” He said softly, though there was no mistaking the command in his voice.

My fingers snaked between my legs and I started pleasuring myself for his benefit. He leaned forward and stared, fascinated, at my pussy and what I was doing.

“Harder Olivia. Make yourself cum.” He instructed. It didn’t occur to me not to obey.

I leaned my head against my chair and watched Greg’s face. He was utterly absorbed in what I was doing. Seeing him like that made me even wetter and I slipped two fingers into myself.

“No! Let me do that.” Greg quickly said.

I withdrew my fingers but continued playing with my clit. Greg immediately pushed a finger into me and started slowly fucking me. The combination of his finger thrusting into me and my hand rubbing my throbbing clit, was driving me rapidly closer to my orgasm. He shoved a second finger into me and was now fucking me almost brutally. It didn’t take long for me to cum. I screamed out Greg’s name as my orgasm ripped through me. Greg didn’t stop probing me until I finally removed my hand from between my legs and pushed away from him.

He looked at me and then smiled his sweet smile. I couldn’t help but smile at him in return. He got to his feet and held out his arms to me. I went into his embrace without hesitation and we stood holding each other for several minutes, enjoying our closeness and the feel of each other’s naked bodies.

“Mmmmm that was so good.” He crooned in my ear. “I can’t possibly stay away from you.”

“I feel the same way about you.” I replied as I kissed his neck. “I have to be with you again.”

“I’ve been thinking about Robert.” Greg said and then paused.

I waited silently and he continued, “I know you still love him and I think I can deal with………for now.” A deep breath and then he continued, “But I want you do something for me. I want you to tell me about your lovemaking. I want to know everything he does to you so that I can do everything he doesn’t want to do. I want to give you the kind of pleasure he doesn’t give you.”

I was stunned. It was not what I expected to hear.

“Are you sure Robert?” I asked. “I don’t think I could do the same if our roles were reversed.”

“I’m absolutely sure.” He replied. “I want to do things with you I’ve never done with anyone else.”

“Okay.” I whispered, still stunned at what I’d just heard.

Greg tipped my head back and kissed me long and lovingly. I sighed in pleasure as his tongue explored my mouth. Then I felt him harden again and I knew that I wouldn’t be going home any time soon.

hot_honey
hot_honey
65 Followers
12