Olivia's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she told him she didn't want to see the dessert menu, he told her he'd already paid the check. They didn't run for the door but they didn't wait either. He kissed her ten feet from the door and she kept kissing and moving to her car. She was close to just finding an alley like they were animals but that wasn't the plan. She stopped and looked in her tiny backseat and then to Tom. "Tom, how big is your backseat?"

Tom said very softly "I only a half a mile from here. Will you come over for coffee or something?"

Olivia said, "I want something but won't your wife be surprised?"

Tom only said, "business trip." The he moved Olivia quickly to his car and helped her in. While he went around to the driver side, she pushed her skirt well up on her legs. They drove without speaking.

They soon came to a house four times larger than Olivia's little apartment. She noticed that Tom drove in the garage and the door was closing before she got out.

They almost didn't leave the kitchen. Tom was all over her and their lips didn't separate. Finally she pushed them apart and walked further into the house and stopped and turned. "Tom, I was going to send you a text tonight with a picture of this." She lifted her skirt to show the black panties and garter belt. "You like?"

He grunted. And then shook a little while she took off the skirt and stood there in heels, stockings, and a blouse. They moved together and kissed, four arms everywhere. Suddenly she dropped to her knees and started undoing his pants. The belt, the hook, the zipper and then sliding them to his ankles. She moved his feet out and nuzzled her cheeks against the bulge straining his underwear.

She kissed him again and their bodies ground slowly together. The bulge wetting his underwear with precum pressed into Olivia's panties wet with her own excitement. They ground together like teenagers for a few minutes before she turned and found the stairs. He was right behind her following her very slow pace almost crawling up the stairs. At the top she stopped and he slowly planted kisses on the skin above her panty waistband and on the silk panties.

She turned and walked slowly into the biggest bedroom. She crossed the doorway into Sharon's bedroom with Sharon's husband following her erect and hungry. She stood at the edge of the bed and tuned and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the floor. Grinning, she smiled and started pinching her own nipples, teasing herself and Tom at the same time.

Tom's face had an expression of pure lust. She leaned forward and unbuttoned his shirt, pushed up his T shirt for him to remove, and then moistened a finger in her mouth and slowly trailed it down his chest and ran it up and down the length of his cock straining his underwear.

She ran her fingers now down her own neck and over hear breasts and down her stomach. Then she looked down and looked back at him as she slipped the hand slowly past the garter belt and into her panties and began teasing herself.

Tom was gentle and he began slowly toughing Olivia's breasts gently caressing the bra covered nipple. He slipped fingers inside one cup f her bra to touch directly and was rewarded with a deep moan.

Then Olivia went to her knees and slowly peeled down Tom's underwear until his cock, caged by the fabric sprang free and dragged itself across her face as it popped up. She looked up at him with a cute smile and touched her tongue to her top lip. She licked up the underside of his shaft and now it was his turn to groan. She kissed the leaky tip and then used her tongue and lips on his balls.

She then stood and sat on the bed. Tom wasn't sure what to do. Olivia took off one high heel then the other. Then she stood on Sharon's bed, Tom's eyes even with her stomach. She held his head in her hands and pulled him close. He started licking her panties, teasing her from the outside. She held his head for minutes in that special hug and kiss while she concentrated on delaying her orgasm.

Finally she pulled him back and looked down. "Tom, do you know why I wore my panties outside my garters tonight? It's because I said to myself maybe Tom will enjoy it if I keep my stockings on while he fucks me tonight."

After she said the dirtiest words she ever uttered out loud, she pulled down her panties and sat on the bed. She rolled over on all fours and crawled up to pull down the covers and climbed into the bed. Sharon's bed. Tom wasted no time and followed. In the bed with the blanket and sheet half on and half off they kissed and groped and squirmed around in a frenzy. Soon she was on top of him and found his cock and clumsily guided it until she was able to push down and feel it. When it entered her, she cried out, "Oh, yes, I want this so badly" and she meant it.

It had been a long time for Olivia and she could have orgasmed any second but she needed to feel him. She rode him and arched her back and ground against him. He got a look on his face and soon was ready. That's when she let go too. She whispered "cum for me" and brought herself to shaking and wonderful orgasm within minutes of feeling his explosion inside her body.

Soon, she collapsed on top of him and they lay there most of the night. She had very few thoughts of Sharon sitting at the desk that should have been hers. Instead she thought about Sharon's husband with his softening cock inside her as they together in Sharon's bed.

12