Ollie meets Cass & Bev

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cuff her wrists to the bedstead," she ordered.

Ollie obeyed her lover, as Cass attached shackles to Bev's ankles and connected them with a spreader bar which she had produced from under the bed. Rummaging round in the box, she then took out a ball gag.

"Open wide, we don't want the neighbours hearing too much do we?" Cass whispered, pushing the ball into Bev's mouth and clipping it. Bev groaned and looked up her friend, her eyes wide with expectation behind her glasses.

"Now then, let's see what we can find," she smirked, slowly pacing round the bed, "hold the bar please, Ollie."

The young girl held the bar down on the mattress as Cass leaned over the shackled woman, showing her a small rubber paddle, her breathing getting faster as she glided it down her chubby belly onto her pussy.

"There we go, ohhhh yeeeaaah that's nice isn't it, you fuckin like that don't you!" Cass laughed as she thrashed Bev's clit with the paddle, her shrieks and moans muffled by the gag. Ollie's bean started to tingle once more, her pussy getting wetter as she watched her lover torture the big woman. After a few moments Cass stopped and put the paddle down, looking for her next torture device.

"Aaah, here we are," she chirped, finding a ball vibrator and plugging it in. Switching it on, she leaned over and showed it to her captive.

"Yes?"

"MMMMMMFFFFF........YYEEAAAHH!" Bev wailed, nodding her head wildly and pulling at her cuffs.

Turning up the speed, she rolled it over her dribbling pussy, Ollie held on tight to the bar; the big woman screaming and writhing with ecstasy as Cass held the vibrator hard against her raging clit.

"Yeeah, is that nice?" Cass asked mockingly, a devious smile playing across her face as she turned up the speed higher still.

"MMMMMMFFFF......NNNOOOO.......NNNOOO......UUUUUHHHHH.......FFFFUUUCK!"

Bev let out a guttural roar and pulled hard at the cuffs; closing her eyes, shaking her head and clenching her fists in a futile attempt to hold off the inevitable, she screamed as her pussy squirted over and over, completely soaking the bed.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah thaaat's it, good girl," Cass purred, feeling the warm cum splash onto her arm, "take the gag off please, Ollie."

Ollie unclipped the gag and wiped the dribble from Bev's face before gently planting a kiss on her lips.

"Aww, how sweet," Cass ribbed as she took off the spreader bar.

"Oh God, that was fuckin' gorgeous," Bev groaned, still trying to recover.

"Right, my little assistant, get the nipple clamps please," Cass chirped.

Ollie went over to the box and fished them out; they were linked by a length of chain and looked like the same ones that Kyle had tried unsuccessfully on her. Getting a nod from Cass she screwed them on with guidance to the big woman's nipples, flicking them with her tongue as she slowly tightened the screws.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Bev moaned, watching Cass taking something out of the bedside drawer.

"What have you got there?" the young girl asked.

"These, nice aren't they?" Cass grinned, holding up a pair of black shiny PVC pants with a large cock moulded into the front.

Slipping the pants on, she then knelt between Bev's legs and gave the chain a gentle tug.

"Oww, fuck!" Bev yelped.

"Now that I've got your attention, let me tell you what's going to happen," Cass told her chubby friend sternly, "I'm going to fuck you with this nice big cock, while my little friend sits on your face and you eat her pussy, if I think you're not doing a good enough job I will give you a little encouragement by tugging this, is that understood?"

"AAAAOOOWW!.....yes yes....oh God!" Bev wailed as Cass pulled hard on the chain.

"Sit on her face Ollie," Cass barked.

The girl did as she was ordered and straddled over Bev's face, her green eyes widening at the sight of Ollie's sweet waxed little pussy hovering just above her lips.

"Go on lick it!" said Cass, tugging the chain.

"Oww, okay."

Bev began to lick at the young girl's pussy, slowly gliding her tongue over the hard little bean.

"Oh God...yes," gasped Ollie, grinding her pussy down on Bev's eager tongue, "harder!"

"Ohhhhh......fuckin' hell!" Bev yelled, as Cass thrust the cock deep into her soaked pussy.

"Come on bitch, take it!" Cass hissed, thrusting harder.

"OHHHHHH.....FFUUCK.....CASS......YES....YES!"

"Eat it bitch...EAT IT!" screamed Ollie, gripping hard to the bedstead.

"Go on, do as she says!" Cass scowled, pulling the chain hard.

"AAAAAAGGGHH NO.........FFFUUCCK.....PLEEEEAASE!"

The mix of pain and pleasure added to the sweet taste of Ollie's pussy sent Bev's senses reeling, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer before an explosive climax tore through her; pushing her tongue deep into Ollie's snatch, she felt the muscles spasm around it, making the young girl cry out with pleasure.

"OOOHHHHH GOD.....YES....YES....THAT'S IT......THAT'S FUCKIN.....UUUUAAAAAHHH!"

Ollie gripped hard to the bedstead as Bev's ravenous tongue pushed her ever closer to release, unable to hold on any longer she screamed as the orgasm racked her body, the waves rippling through her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH........BITCH.......YEEAH.......YYYYEEEEAAAAHHH!"

Finally releasing her grip, the young girl got off the bed and slumped in a chair in the corner of the room, leaving the two friends to continue.

"OHHHHHH GOD CASS.........FUCK ME BITCH.....FUCK ME!"

Thrusting for all she was worth, Cass fucked her voluptuous friend into joyous delirium, the small nub on the inside of the pants rubbing against her own rock hard clit, sending shockwaves coursing through her body.

"Come on bitch, sing for me!" yelled Cass, knowing her friend was close.

"YES......YES......OOHHHHHH MY GOD......FFFFUUUUUUUCCCK!"

Bev arched her back as the cum burst from her pussy, soaking the bed once more, moments later, her friend finally succumbed to the amazing feeling pulsing from her clit and surging through her.

"YYYEEEEAAAAAAHH.........FUCK.......AAAAAHHH YYYAAAAAHHH!"

Exhausted and with sweat dripping from her body, she slumped forward on top of her friend and gently kissed her on the cheek. For a few minutes the room was largely silent, save for the odd groan.

"Would somebody undo these please?" Bev asked, rattling the cuffs.

"Ooohhh I don't know should we?" Cass giggled turning to Ollie.

"Come on, don't fuck about!"

Cass released her friend and the three of them lay on the bed gently kissing each others bodies, their fun was interrupted by noise downstairs.

"What the fuck's that?" asked Bev.

"My phone, Sorry about that," replied Ollie.

"It might be your boyfriend," Cass said, raising her eyebrows.

"Fuck him, if he won't answer his phone, why should I answer mine? Besides I'll probably have to spend much more time away in Plumford, after all, my Nanna's not very well"...........

Thanks for reading

MELD