Ollie's Revenge

Story Info
Ollie's wife cheats, therefore he cheats.
3.3k words
3.97
74.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Brooks, I have what you wanted me to get. I feel guilty about taking so much money for this because it was too easy." The suave private detective said as he handed a DVD and manila envelope to his employer.

Mr. Oliver Brooks, Ollie to his friends, had a PI get the dope on his wife because he had a feeling that she was stepping out on him. He is the owner/ CEO of his Financial Planning Corporation and his corporation is making seven figures and is going higher each year. He meet with a lot of big people everywhere and he don't need a scandal now, it's bad for business. He wanted to discuss this with his second in command, Joseph Watts, but his mind told him not to do it, not yet. He is usually a man that follows his hunches and it usually pan out as good.

"How did you get in position to record her?" Ollie asked.

"It wasn't hard at all, really. You see, many of these seedy motels, at the edge of town, cater to the prostitute trade. Unknowing to the customer, legal and illegal, they have hidden cameras, with mikes set up all around the room. All angles of the action can be seen and recorded. They then select which ones to sell to porn outfits or those for blackmail, that is if they know who it is or can find out. I know the owner and a little money will bought a lot. I also told him to keep his mouth shut and there better not be any film floating around or I will return."

Ollie wrote a check to the private detective and got up to play the DVD. As he walk over to the DVD player he started to read the report. Had had pretended to go out of town the other day and this left the door open for his wife to have some fun, if she cared to do so. He noticed, in the report, that she left the house an hour after he was suppose to be on a plane but he went into the next town and checked into a hotel. No one knew where he was, he didn't even tell his office, they just had his cell number, in case of emergencies.

As the DVD started playing he saw his wife leaving the house with a small overnight bag. Oh well, he thought, at least she is being discreet about it and is not dishonoring out house. He then saw her entering a motel at the edge of town. No sooner than she parked, his second in command and friend since college, drove up and parked beside her car. They got out of the cars and met each other with a long kiss and hug. Ollie's stomach pitched and rolled. He was flabbergasted to see that the other man was is friend, the man he trusted with everything. The man that he has known for years and have been to his home as if he lived there.

Ollie watched as his wife, Ruth, and Joe entered the room. The camera switched to a high resolution picture of them entering the room. They shut the room and immediately started kissing and feeling all over each other. While still kissing, they started striping each other. Joe maneuvered Ruth toward the bed and laid her on her back.

"God, it's been a while, Ruth, too long."

"I know, I didn't think he would ever go out of town again. But, it really haven't been that long."

"I know, but I still think that it would be good to be at your place."

"I don't want people seeing you come and go while Ollie is gone."

"But they know I come and go all the time, it's all in your head."

"Yeah, I know, but I just don't feel right."

"Well, I have something that'll make you feel right." And with that Joe stripped off his shorts and was totally nude. He got down on his knees and started kissing Ruth's stomach and thighs, grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down. He nudged her thighs apart with his face and took a deep sniff.

"Oh yes, now that will make me feel real good." Ruth was saying as she lifted up took off her bra and tossed it across the room. She just laid back and began to enjoy the pleasure. How could she be so lucky, she thought, to have two great lovers, two good friends and both with money, even if the majority of it came from her husband. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Joe put her legs over his shoulders and drove his face between her thighs. He then took a long, juicy lick, from her ass hole to her clit. This made her arch her body and moan. As he did this a second time, he stopped at her clit and wiggled his tongue. Ruth really cried out this time. He got onto the bed and turned her around into a sixty nine position. Ruth immediately grabbed his cock and started sucking. Joe, not to be outdone started his own sucking. He lapped her hole and tongued her clit. Ruth juiced up and began moaning while she still had his cock in her mouth. She then took him deep in her throat, without hesitation. She surely have done this many times before, because if she haven't, it surely looked as if she has done it before.

Joe couldn't hole it any longer and let loose a deep growl and shot a large stream of cum down her throat. Ruth was on the edge herself and, while Joe was cuming, she came also. She just kept Joe deep in her throat, as he shot his cum, and heaved her ass off the bed and came all over his face. They came down from their high and was out of breath. They just laid feet to head, on their backs and held hands.

"Jesus, Ruth, every time you do that, you just take the soul out of me."

"What do you think you do to me? You certainly know how to eat pussy. Or should I say drink?"

"Yeah, drink. You almost drown a man."

"Well, I'm not through with you yet, mister."

"Give me some time to recoup. Give me time. I'm gonna show you a thing or two."

After a while of small talk, Ruth started to rub Joe's leg and his cock started to twitch. He began to finger her and she raised one leg to give him better access. They turned onto their sides and began to sixty nine again and things heated up quickly. Joe got onto his knees and placed Ruth in the doggie position. She put her head into her hands and Joe started massaging her ass, which was high in the air. He nuzzled her ass and ran his hands through her pussy. She started whimpering and he took a lick. She started wiggling and moaning and Joe's cock was at full attention, sticking straight out. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance and rammed it home. Ruth let out a not so loud scream and grabbed two hands full of sheet. She hung on for dear life because Joe acted as if he was drilling for oil. He knew she liked it hard, rough, anyway but easy and he was giving it to her that way.

Ollie's cock was hard as a rock, while he watched and listened. He knew she liked it rough but he had never watched another man give it to her that way. It definitely was a turn on but this was his wife and he had to plan on what to do about this. His so called friend, Joe, was giving it to her good, enough to make a man proud. They have double dated a few times while in college but he has never witnessed him in action. This was a definite turn on to say the least. He was hoping Joe would knock a hole in the bottom of that pussy, just to make her hurt like he was hurting.

Joe wasn't taking it easy and was giving her his cock from tip to root and a fast, hard piston like motion. As if he was drilling for oil or a locomotive out of control. The way she was holding the sheets, screaming into the pillow and cuming, she loved it and wanted more. She was cuming so much that every time he would smack into her ass, cum would splatter up and fly all over the place. He wasn't far from cuming himself but he couldn't stop now, so he kept going until he no longer could hold off ejaculating. He came so hard that he let out a loud growl and the mixture of their cum sent more cum splatters everywhere.

Ollie, watching this, came in his pants before he knew he was about to cum. He felt embarrassed but he had extra cloths. What a turn on and it gave him an idea. He had to take revenge and he wanted it to take a parallel course to what he just witnessed. The more he thought about it the clearer the idea became. He read the paperwork that came with the DVD. They stayed there two days and ordered out for pizza. The paperwork was very detailed but all he needed was the DVD.

The next week, Ollie sent Joe on a trip to meet with a client. Ollie went to the office, spent a few minutes returning calls and left the office. He went to Joe's house and rang the doorbell. Joyce came to the door in a bath robe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She smelled like she just got out of the shower and her skin looked radiant. She put a large smile on her face, hollered Ollie, and tightly hugged him. She held onto him, stepped back and asked what was he doing there and that he should know that Joe is out of town.

"I know, I came to see you. You look beautiful. How are you?"

"Fine Ollie, but I look a mess. I just got out of the shower." With that she flipped open the bottom part of the robe, showing a large portion of leg and thigh. "See? I'm not dressed yet. Come on in. Can I get you something?"

"It's kind of early but I'll take a scotch on the rocks." Joe flopped down onto the sofa and laid the package he had with him on the arm.

Joyce went to the bar, fixed the drinks and sat down beside Ollie. "I think that since you are having one, I'll have one too. Now, why did you want to see me?"

"I have something I want you to look at. I'm not going to tell you what it is so don't ask. Just look at it. I'll answer questions later."

"Sounds serious but OK."

She put the DVD in the player and came back to sit down next to Ollie. She took the remote and pressed play. As the DVD began to play, Joyce's mouth dropped open. That wasn't the only thing that was open. Part of her robe was open across her thigh, almost to her pussy and the top had flopped open, showing a good portion of breast.

"That's, that's, that's Joe and, and, Ruth!"

"That's right."

"They're about to fuck!"

"That's right."

"Where did you get this?"

"No questions, remember."

Joyce downed the rest of her scotch and got up for another, never taking her eyes off the screen. She came back and flopped down onto the sofa. She never noticed her robe came almost completely undone. She just sat beside Ollie and stared at the screen. Ollie put his arm around her and held her close. She never gave an indication of noticing, her eyes were glued on the screen, watching the action. Ollie could see her nipples hardening and her breathing becoming ragged. He let his hand fall off her shoulder onto her breast. She grabbed his thigh and never seem to notice that her hand was on his cock. He stroked her nipple and she squeezed his cock. He was now softly squeezing her breast and then switching to her nipple. She started breathing raggedly while caressing his cock.

Ollie smiled, this was just what he wanted to happen. He bent down to her exposed breast and sucked on the nipple. She moaned and squeezed his cock hard. Ollie took his other hand and started to rub her thigh, inching higher and higher. Joyce opened her legs and moaned. She took her other hand and pressed his face into her breasts. Ollie finally reached her pussy and flicked her clit. She whimpered. Ollie thought to himself that he had her now so he went for the prize. He placed his entire hand on her pussy and stuck his middle finger deep into her hole. She was very, very wet.

Ollie kept his finger in her pussy and looked up at her. She looked at him and they both deeply kissed. A tongue twirling kiss that that heated both of them to a point of no return. Ollie slid off the sofa, never removing his finger but twitching it gently, and got between her thighs. He kissed and tongued her stomach and began to move down. Joyce laid her head back and moaned. Ollie dove down into her pussy and started reaming it out. Joyce started cuming and breathing hard. Ollie stood and slowly removed his shirt. Joyce hurriedly unbuckled his pants, dropping his pants and shorts to his ankles. He stepped out of his pants, with a cock of steel pointing directly at her, and just looked down at her.

Joyce was mildly surprised and his length and size. She could clearly hear the action on the screen and she just stared at this rock hard cock pointing at her. The screen action and Ollie's manipulations has made her very horny and she needed release. She grabbed the cock and pulled it to her face. Ollie leaned in and held onto the back of the sofa while he face fucked his friend's wife. Man, was she going at it as if it was the last cock on earth. Joyce was deep throating him and humming. Giving him a hum job. Something that is not practiced, too often, or heard of very often, but it was great. She had one hand on her pussy and was finger fucking herself for all she was worth. Ollie couldn't hold it and, without warning to her or himself, he let go a series of cum shots down her throat. She never stopped humming or sucking.

She released him, put her other hand over her pussy, arched her ass off the sofa and let out a loud moan. Pussy juice ran down to her ass and dripped onto the sofa. She next settled down, still holding her pussy with both hands and started breathing hard. She open her eyes and looked at the TV screen and watched the action. Ollie sat beside her and softly stroked her thigh.

"That was great, Joyce. Where did you learn to hum like that?"

"I have secrets that I'll never tell. There's not many people that I'll do that for."

"OK....Why me?"

Pointing to the screen...."That is a turn on. I should be pissed but, for some reason, I'm not. I just got turned on. I guess it's the way they are enjoying themselves. I don't know."

"It was a turn on for me also. That's why I'm here. I've wanted you for a long, long time but never took the chance to play it out."

"Look at him go. He never was that forceful with me."

"You like it that way, huh?"

She grabbed his simi-erect cock and started a slow stroke and replied...."Yes I do but I never told Joe. I thought he would never understand and think of me as a whore or something. Now I see that he can give and receive anything."

"You keep doing that and you may get your wish"

She took her eyes off the screen, turned to Ollie and gave him a deep passionate kiss while never releasing his cock. She just kept stroking gently. Ollie took this as a go ahead and started stroking her pussy and fondling her breast. Ollie and Joyce kept petting and kissing and their breathing got heavier and heavier.

Ollie slid down to the floor and pulled Joyce with him. He laid her on her back and got in a sixty nine position. He started working on her, getting his face very wet in the process. Joyce took Ollie's cock in her mouth and started to hungrily work him over. Ollie stopped, pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid on his back pulling Joyce upon him. She reached back and put his cock into her hole. As she began to sit and take his cock deep into her pussy. Ollie bought his knees up, feet flat on the floor, having Joyce in a sort of saddle and rammed his cock fast but deep into her pussy. Joyce threw her head back, grabbed his knees and let out a very loud moan. Ollie began jack knifing into her and grabbed both of her tits to help keep her upright.


Joyce started cuming and cuming, she couldn't stop, so it seemed. Ollie never let up and Joyce kept moaning and hung on for dear life. Ollie was determined to give her the fucking of her life but he also knew that this would make him cum faster. He never relented. He remembered her saying that she like it rough, hard and that Joe didn't know, well now he was giving her something that Joe never did. Just like Joe was giving Ruth something that he evidently didn't do, whatever it was. He had his wife, so now he has his wife.

Ollie was about to cum and Joyce was still moaning and cuming, therefore he released one breast and put it on her clit. Now he was pumping hard, squeezing one of her tits and fingering her clit. Joyce went crazy and really went wild when she felt Ollie cum deep in her pussy. So deep, so wet, so hot so, so, so....Joyce was on a continuous cum and cum she did. Cum ran down her pussy and dripped off her ass onto Ollie's balls and floor.

They slowed and Joyce bent over, onto Ollie's chest with his cock still embedded in her. She couldn't catch her breath and neither could Ollie. They just laid there, embraced into each other and rested. Both were sweaty and gooey with cum.

"That was great." Joyce said.

"Yeah it really was."

"It have not been like this since my college days."

"I thought you went with Joe in college."

"I went with him but not a steady went with him"

"In other words, you cheated."

"You guys did it too. So what? Can't miss what you can't measure."

"So.....that's when you learned to hum and that also was when you found out you like hard fucking."

"Yeah, just like what you did. Not to change the subject, but what are we to tell Joe and Ruth and when will we let them know that we know about them?"

"Ahummm.......Well, let's let them be in the dark for a while. Is that OK with you?"

"Ummmm.....Fine with me as long as we can continue. OK?"

"I can send Joe on some long trips and have it coincide with Ruth's trips to her mother's."

"I love that.........Let's seal it with more of this." Joyce twitched her pussy muscles and Ollie smiled from ear to ear.