Olympus has Fallen Ch. 05

Story Info
Loki brings Grid to meet the bound & naked Thor.
5.7k words
4.68
12.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers

"Put me the fuck down Mother Fucker!" Grid screamed as she was carried through the cold December early morning air, the sharp talons of the great black eagle cutting painfully into her stomach as it clutched her torso. Preparing to scream again and resume her struggle for freedom, she glanced down at the earth racing thousands of feet beneath her and paused. Being dropped from this height would certainly mean instant death so it now seemed that silent acceptance would be the most rational policy to pursue now. The night before had all been such a blur. One minute she was overseeing her duties as High Priestess to Athena and then wham, suddenly she was swept up by Loki in Eagle form and hurtled through the night air towards some unknown destination. Looking down she watched in fascination as the soft pink glow of sunlight just started to wake up the earth and she felt Loki begin to shift his weight and they started to descend.

Clutching desperately to his scaly leg, she shook in a twinge of fear as her stomach dropped along with their altitude. "Where are you taking me?" she cried upwards towards the Eagle's head. "You must know that the Goddess Athena will pursue her Priestess to the ends of the earth if this is a kidnapping."

"It is not a kidnapping," Loki replied matter of factly. "It is just a simple proposition. I promised Thor that I would try and help him out, and you are key to his problems. Just hear him out and then no matter what you decide to do, I will return you unharmed to Athens. I promise. Trust me, I do not need any trouble with Athena." Hearing this instantly put her at ease. Glancing down at his passenger, his large shiny black eagle eye winking, he added "You have known me long enough Girl. You know I am not going to allow anything bad to happen to you."

Saying nothing, Grid's stomach relaxed at his soothing words and started feeling even more at ease once they began to float gently down to the earth. Peering through the cold blast of air rushing into her face, she could not determine exactly where they were but it was obviously far to the west of Athens. Here in this part of the world the towns and temples were far smaller than those of the east so she knew she was on the edge of the known Greek world.

In all directions in her vision, the land was a sea of stark contrasts both from the white of the fresh snow that had fallen the night before and the acres of black, bare, lifeless forests that dotted the landscape. Suddenly her eyes focused on a strange riot of color shrieking out of the monochrome void. It was an island of flowers in full bloom planted smack dab in the middle of an icy, windy river. The strange juxtaposition of full blooming life in the midst of winter looked quite out of place. As the beatific vision grew larger as they descended, she grew even more curious as it was apparent that this oasis of summer was to be their journey's end. Landing on the shore of the hidden pocket of beauty, Loki gently lowered her onto the flower-strewn ground and stepped back, folding his huge wings over his head. Sitting on a bed of jasmine she watched on in fascination as the great black-winged eagle began to glow and pulse as Loki transmogrified back into his normal 'human' shape. Seeing his customary form restored, she had to smile back at the familiar smirk on his now familiar human face.

Having been a girlfriend to Thor for many years, she had had many interactions with Loki, Thor's best friend, and perpetual sidekick. Handsome and fit, but a bit on the thin side, he always could make her laugh as he was an infamous prankster. Now that he was back in his regular body, she asked "Ok Loki, I will take your word for it that this is not a kidnapping. You may have been a sneaky bastard when I knew you so well in the past, but you never once lied to me. I have to ask, though, what on earth could Thor need my help for?"

Suppressing a snicker, he waved her forward and pointed towards a clearing in the endless canopy of flowering shrubs and fully fruited trees. "Some things are better shown than explained. Follow me and all will be revealed."

Trailing behind him through a dense thicket of blooming rosebushes and hyacinth, she smiled as her senses were bombarded with a deluge of sweet intoxicating scents. "How is this island still blooming on the Winter Solstice? It is most puzzling."

"All will be revealed; all will be revealed!" Loki said with a smile as he continued beckoning her onward.

"This certainly does not seem like a place Thor would frequent. He is definitely more rustic in his tastes!"

Laughing, Loki said "Well... I think old Thor might be having a change of heart recently."

Pausing as she prepared to pepper Loki with a host of follow-up questions, as the two emerged from a canopy of bright, colorful flora, her eyes widened fully at the sight before her. There on the ground, surrounded by a bed of bright green grass and blooming daffodils was her old boyfriend, Thor. Completely stark naked and staked down by glowing chains on his wrists and ankles, his mouth was open in a perpetual moan as he twitched and thrust his hard cock impotently into the air.

Rapidly raising her right hand up to her mouth, she burst out in a giant explosive laugh. "Holy fuck what is this all about!"

"I told you some things are easier to show than to explain."

Looking up from the ground, his eyes blazing with an almost bottomless pit of lust, his body was drenched in gallons of sweat. Suffering greatly, Thor could make no other sound than a series of loud unintelligible groans as he saw Grid walk into the clearing.

"What's wrong with him? Why doesn't he just break out of those chains?" she asked, her hand firmly clasped against her lips as she struggled to keep from laughing. It was literally the funniest thing she had ever seen in her life, the perfect combination of humor and arousal. Thor, Norse God that he is, had the perfect body to match his divine status. His abs deeply cut and topped off by a chest rippling in a sea of muscles, in his current staked out position, everything he had been completely exposed. Whoever had tied down the God of Thunder had not been merciful as he was stretched to the absolute limit of his endurance. His legs were splayed wide and his wrists were staked out in such a way that it was obvious it took him an enormous effort to move at all. Glancing lustfully down his body, when her eyes rested on his exposed meat the pent up dam of her laughter exploded again.

Pointing straight at his bare pink testicles she cried "Ok, I have a million questions about this, but the first one has to be why are his balls shaved?"

Loki, giggling right along with Grid, cocked his eyebrow and looked over at his suffering friend on the ground and shrugged. "Do you want to fill our little beauty here in on your predicament, or shall I?"

"Aya Bassa Ayyyyyy!" Thor screamed out in a half growl half moan as another wave of arousal swept through his body; the nectar of Aphrodite's pussy continuing to work their charms on his nether regions.

Turning back to Grid, Loki cleared his throat and spoke. "I think this might go faster if I fill you in myself. You see, Shit-head, oops, I mean Thor here seems to have gotten on the bad side of Aphrodite. Wanting to give her some good old fashioned Nordic lovin, it appears that the Greek Goddess of Love was a bit underwhelmed by his romantic skills and poured out a huge heaping can of whoop ass on his head."

"No shit!" Grid snickered. "I could have saved her the trouble if she had asked me about Thor's so-called love skills first."

"I am sure you could, but, and this is the best part of the story so pay attention. In revenge for being such a lousy fuck, as well as trying to foolishly take the Goddess against her will, she staked him down like this; naked, shaved and bound with his hot boiling unspent cum all locked up in those big juicy Viking sacks of his. To add insult to injury, her curse on him prevents any release of his spunk until he performs an enormous special task for redemption." Laughing as he thought about the hilarious details involved he added "Frankly, I think Thor is going to have to get used to being naked and horny forever as I do not see how on earth he will pull her quest off."

Unable to keep her eyes from darting over to Thor's package and its increasingly erotic gyrations in the air, she asked "Well... I have seen Thor get out of quite a few spectacular predicaments in the past. He might be a giant penis..." this comment instantly arousing another bout of giggles from both of them, she added "so I am pretty confident he can work through this one. I mean, he is a God after all."

Holding one finger up in the air, Loki nodded with a huge grin formed on his face. "True, but, his task is pretty difficult. He has to give a woman one thousand orgasms before he can be freed from her curse." Pausing as he raised his eyebrow he added "Pretty appropriate for the Goddess of Love don't you think, but a pretty tall order for the likes of him."

"Speaking as a former girlfriend of his, the grand recipient of zero orgasms in all the years we dated, I completely sympathize with her frustration and the rage that obviously inspired such a harsh punishment," Grid replied as she walked over to meticulously inspect Thor on the ground. Despite their parting on extremely bad terms, and his being a notoriously poor lover, she bit her pinky. She had to admit that seeing him all nude, shaved, bound and hopelessly horny was making her extremely wet. Without thinking, she ran her right foot up his exposed left thigh and shuddered as she saw him thrash and moan so desperately at the feel of her flesh on his. Turning back to Loki she said, "This is all very interesting but, how exactly am I involved in this? I would have figured he would have had you just turn into some kind of wolf or bear and head over to one of the nearby villages to round up some nice top heavy local wenches for this dubious duty. Great Lords of Chaos, you could always talk the girls into almost anything."

"That is the kicker Grid," Loki said, his voice cracking through another bout of suppressed laughter. "The orgasms he is to give can only come from you! You and you alone are his only hope of release!"

Hearing them talk, and his fate revealed to Grid, Thor again thrashed on the ground and shot his cock up into the air; his eyes pleading for pity as he growled. "Please, Grid! Puhleeze!!! Sit on Thor! Sit on Thor's cock NOW!"

Rolling her eyes back into her head as she looked over to Loki she said, "Same old Thor I see! Nothing has changed."

"Oh, he is quite the charmer!" Loki nodded as he winked. Suddenly dropping his vocal tone and putting on a serious face he added "So Grid, come on. What are you going to do? I know you and Thor have had your problems in the past..."

"PROBLEMS! HA!" she interjected.

Holding his hand up Loki smiled and continued. "Yes, problems. But you know in your heart that he is not really a bad guy. I wouldn't be friends with him if he were. Do you really want to see Thor never be free again? Do you really want him suffering, caught in abject horny hell forever?" Poking her gently in the arm he winked. "Come on Grid, I know you. You don't really want that. So come on... have a heart and help this poor boy out of his misery."

Her lips curling into a sneer, Grid pressed her right index finger t the center of her lip and sighed. "I don't know Loki. Thor was a pretty big dick to me you know... Just thinking about all that happened between us make me not feel particularly forgiving right now." Walking over closer to the bound God, she gritted her teeth in anger as a fresh wave of old memories flooded into her mind. Feeling a surge of mischief bubble up in her gut, she placed her right foot in between his legs and started tapping his bulging testicles with her toes. Glaring over at Loki she said, "I understand what you are saying, but what is it to me if these puppies every shoot again? After all, the last time I saw them spew, they just happened to be being emptied into the ass of my sister!!"

Wincing, Loki quickly glanced down at Thor, who collapsed back to the earth with another guttural moan of hopeless unspent desire.

"Still...." she continued as she lifted Thor's testicles up with the top of her foot and started bouncing them in the air. Pausing, she had to revel at the moment, the tension of them hanging on her every word giving her a tremendous high on the power this gave her. Feeling his balls on her foot, she smiled. She loved the feel of the full hot sacks on her flesh; so hefty and sizzling, the untold gallons of unspent God juice literally bursting to get out. Waiting for just the right moment to break the tension she added "I suppose I might be able to be persuaded to take mercy. I am not a total bitch you know."

"P-l-e-a-s-e!!!" Thor gasped as he felt her toes scratch under his sacks and his heart finally filled with hope. Each flick of her flesh against his only drove him further into a hole of horniness from which he felt he could never crawl out of. "I will do anything. Anything you say! I can change Grid! I swear I can change! On my oath to the great God Chaos I swear!"

Winking at Loki, Grid said, "Well, his pitiful begging does make one pause. I mean, if he is truly willing to agree to anything, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, that would present a huge opportunity to me, one too delicious to pass up."

"That's right Grid!" Loki interrupted. "You literally own his ass! The curse is very specific; only you can release him and only after being satisfied with one thousand orgasms! If I were you, I would make him earn the privilege to serve you."

Listening intensely on the ground, Thor snapped his head and angrily glared over at his friend; his suggestion treasonous. Loki was supposed to help him, not spur Grid on to more anger and revenge. Seeing the look of anger shooting out of Thor's eyes, Loki smirked.

"Hey Thor, I did my part. I brought her here, and I even explained your situation to her, but it is really her call on whether she wants to help you out or not."

"Yessssss," Grid cooed as she moved her toes up to begin tickling Thor's shaft; the shaking and shuddering from his body getting her even more hot and bothered. "My, my, my!" she continued. "You must have really pissed off Aphrodite for her to put this heavy-duty of spell on you." Pulling her foot away, and giggling as she saw the look of desperation on Thor's face, she removed her toes. Wiping the sticky sweet smelling substance off of her foot onto the ground she asked, "What the hell is this stuff all over his cock?"

"Aphrodite's nectar," Loki answered. Closing his eyes and covering his mouth as again he struggled not to start laughing again he continued. "It appears that Thor has been saturated in the love juice of the Goddess quite thoroughly. In fact, he has been marinating in her love honey for a while now. Not only is it teasing the living fuck out of his nads, but it can never be washed off until his service to you is complete."

"Oh, this just gets better and better!" Grid grinned. "So... just so my mortal mind can wrap my head around all this, let me see if I get this straight. Thor is completely at my disposal, doomed to eternal nudity, bondage, and constant blue balls unless he gives me one thousand orgasms. Right? Do I understand this correctly?"

"You are."

"And this nectar of Aphrodite is going to keep on stirring little Thor up into insanity until he gets me off?"

"Correct again Grid! You always were the smart one."

"Well then... I suppose you are correct in your assessment. I really do own his ass!" Placing her finger to her nose she grinned. "I guess it might be handy to have a God as a slave back at home. I have a mortal one already back in Athens, and although nice, I am sure a divine one will be far more fun."

"No doubt, but until he is released his powers are seriously diminished! Look, I know Thor and I know he will do anything to get free of this curse, so..." Patting her shoulder, he added "Are you going to take mercy on him and let him ride your face to break the curse or what? I can think of worse things..."

"Oh no! It ain't going to be that easy," Grid snapped as she suddenly jerked away. Squatting down between Thor's legs she reveled in the pitiful yelp he made when she lightly blew over the tip of his cock. "He has to earn the right to service my pussy. I am not the simple Viking wench you two once knew. I am the High Priestess of the Great Goddess Athena; head of her temple back in Athens, the most sophisticated and beautiful city on earth. No, it is going to take more than a few jugs of mead and not burping in my face for five seconds to woo me now. My tastes have gotten a lot more sophisticated."

Loki gulped but looked at Grid now with a profound stare of respect. Of all of Thor's women, she had always been his favorite. Beautiful and shockingly smart, he feared for his friend as he knew that a scorned woman comes with a very high price tag to satisfy. And if there was one thing that was sure now, Grid was scorned.

"So what are you going to do?" Loki asked.

"Well, first let's see if we can get these chains off of him. It is going to be a piss poor slave to me that is perpetually bound to the earth."

"We tried Grid, but were... hey!!! How in the fuck did you do that?" he yelled in shocked incredulity as he watched her blow her hot breath over his left ankle restraint and the glowing bolt evaporated.

"You boys are cute, but smarts don't appear to be in your wheelhouse," she grinned as she proceeded to crawl over to Thor's other leg. "I took a gamble, and it appears to have paid off. Since Goddess Aphrodite made the completion of his quest dependent on my erotic satisfaction, I thought that that the odds were good that that would grant me complete control of his punishment." Blowing lightly over his right ankle and seeing the shackle disappear in a poof of smoke before her eyes she nodded. "Obviously my instincts were correct."

Thor said nothing as she released his bonds, laying perfectly still and panting, his mind awash in both fear and hope. He was so aroused, just the brush of her skin against his was a sheer torment, but he was smart enough to know that his fate was completely in her hands. Her very talented but very angry hands. Closing his eyes, he tried to review their history together, and his face twisted with worry as he remembered some quite unfortunate events. The incident with her sister was the last and most dramatic of his indiscretions, but he knew that if she was one to hold a grudge his ass was in big trouble. He had done much to earn her ire over their years together.

Slowly she crawled up to his arms and blew on his wrists and within seconds, Thor was free. Leaping to his feet, he instantly reached for his aching dick before falling to the ground shrieking in agony.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!!!" he screamed as the touch of his own hand against his cock felt like the stings of a trillion fire ants burrowing into his supersensitized flesh. Laying flat on the ground and breathing heavily he finally settled down as Loki and Grid looked on from the side in horrified fascination.

"Well, that was unexpected!" Loki said as Grid nodded.

"Must be part of the curse," Grid answered as a demonic smile crept onto her lips. "Poor baby!" she cooed mockingly. "Looks like you can't touch your own junk until I set you free."

Biting his lip in anger, Thor sat up on the dirt and resisted the urge to cover himself, the risk of the mind melting pain returning being too great.

Watching him twitch and bob helplessly on the ground, Grid stood up straight and pointed her foot forward into the dirt. "Ok Thor, Loki is a good friend to you and he has convinced me to help you."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers
12