Olympus has Fallen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

"Well...," Darla paused as she chose her words carefully. "With all due respects Ishtar, I cannot in good conscience recommend my brother. He has a pretty hot girlfriend anyway who I am sure would never let him agree even if somehow you were able to convince him to take the oath." Shaking her head wildly she added "Which I am absolutely positive he would not."

"Pity!" Shelia sighed as she winked over at Dottie. Opening her mouth to throw out another suggestion, the alarm on her phone suddenly rang. "Oh fuck! I forgot I have the early shift today!"

"Early shift?" Ishtar asked.

"Yeah, great Goddess. I work at Biscuit Barn, and... well, I have to leave now. I forgot I was on the early shift all week."

"Man, a biscuit sounds good right about now," Darla said with a laugh as Dotty nodded vigorously.

Holding her stomach, Ishtar felt it rumble as the thought of food enticed her. Traveling through time was quite exhausting, and she had to admit her mouth was watering at the idea of getting something to eat. "What are these biscuits you speak of? Perhaps your Goddess would like one too. Holy Mother Gaia knows I am pretty famished right now."

"Well," Shelia smiled. "I suppose you all could come with me, but...." Looking up at Ishtar's wings she smiled. "You might want to try and hide those Divinity. At least until your powers are fully restored, they might cause some embarrassing questions."

"Good point loyal Priestess!" Ishtar winked as she folded up her wings and pulled them in tightly against her back. They weren't completely hidden, but now at least looked like they were a particularly large and bulky backpack. Pointing at the door, the Goddess smiled as it violently flew open, thus proving that her powers were growing a bit stronger as she remained with the coven. Turning back to the girls she said, "Let's discuss our plans over a hearty breakfast of these wondrous things you call biscuits. Time is of the essence and we need to find the sword of Chronus before that fucking bitch Aphrodite does. Then, once it is in my hands, I will whisk us all back to Babylon where you will be showered with blessings your puny mortal minds can barely imagine. Best of all, I will leave that skank trapped out here in this forsaken shithole to fester away for all eternity."

Giggling wildly at the thought of unimaginable divine blessings, the three followed Ishtar out into the hallway and down the stairs to the still mostly deserted streets of Austin. Being just past dawn, there were few cars on the streets and Shelia exhaled in relief as she knew that Ishtar's 'backpack' was likely going to cause quite a stir.

Walking with the others out on the sidewalk, Dottie was quite nervous as she watched the few people out at this early hour react to Ishtar. She was truly a Goddess and as her flawless pale skin glowed with the symbol of her immortality, she was quite the otherworldly sight. Glancing over at the divine being beside her, Dottie was sure that she was the most beautiful woman any human alive had ever laid eyes on before. Exceptionally tall and curvy, her flowing lustrous dark hair and black leather outfit coupled with her folded up back wings made her a startling and striking otherworldly vision. As they walked the few blocks to Biscuit Barn, all three could not help but giggle at the several car accidents that were caused by their display. Aroused and distracted male drivers relentlessly plowed into stop signs, fire hydrants and each other as they took their first sight of the Babylonian Love Goddess in the flesh.

Shelia on the other hand just kept pinching herself as they walked. Enthralled by the attention they were receiving she had convinced herself that this all must just be some sort of wonderful dream. The entire morning had been just like a hallucination, and part of her felt that she must still be asleep. Who could believe that the three of them had actually conjured up a real living immortal Goddess! It was completely and utterly beyond human comprehension. As they turned the corner of the street leading to the restaurant, a piercingly loud wolf whistle coming from the down the block snapped her out of her walking daydream.

"Oh fuck!" She cried as her eyes spied Jim Bob off in the distance. Feeling her gut tighten, she whispered over to the others, "Just ignore him, girls. The man is a complete pig."

"Who is a pig?" Ishtar asked as she peered off into the distance. Seeing a tall fit construction worker leaning up against his jackhammer, head to toe with rippling muscles she was instantly intrigued. Looking closer she saw that he was wearing an exceptionally tight t-shirt, emblazoned with the phrase "Free Mustache Rides today -- Apply above" it was apparent that the guy was a walking negative stereotype. The total effect of his redneck Romeo get up was completed by the rumpled black ten-gallon hat cocked back on his head. Licking her lips, Ishtar glanced back over at Shelia and smiled.

"Just ignore him Goddess. I have had to deal with this fucker for months, so take my word for it, he is not worth interacting with. If we just ignore him, he will stop."

"Oh?" Ishtar answered as she licked her lips. "I don't know if we should want him to stop. Frankly, he seems kind of cute to me, and Girl, I have seen my fair share of handsome Gods and mortals so I know my man meat. Perhaps you have been a bit too harsh in your assessment."

"Well..." Shelia answered. "In about two seconds Holy One you will see exactly what I am getting at. The full Jim Bob treatment is not something any woman would seek out. His dickish behavior more than offsets his hot body." Walking closer to the construction site as he came into better focus and his whistles and hoots grew louder Shelia continued "I beg you, divinity, please, let's just go get our biscuits and move..."

"How's it shaking Shelia! I never grow tired of seeing those melons of yours dance," Jim yelled as they all came clearly into view. Of all the hundreds of women that wandered by his job site, she was his favorite target. For months, he had lusted after her perfect bouncing breasts as they flopped by on their way to her shift at the Biscuit Barn. Giddy when he saw her form, he never missed an opportunity to catcall or offer some rolling critique of her curvaceous feminine form. Dramatically flicking his tongue lewdly in the air, he mimed some crude cunnilingus technique he supposed would inflame the girl's passions.

"Are you finally going to plop those tig old bitties out for me today, or are you going to continue to make me wait. It isn't polite to tease me you know, and damn babe, the way those puppies are flopping around is making little Jim Bob throb!" Glancing down at her seductive outfit he added "No bitches dress like that without wanting some loving, so come on, whip em out already!"

"Oh, brother!" Darla sighed as she heard his comment. Having long suffered his nonsense along with her roommate, she groaned, "Not this fucker again."

"Yeah yeah yeah!" he yelled back at the group as he heard the grunts and groans at his words. "It's me, Jim Bob Jones, your dream man in the flesh. Bitches need to learn that if they want the gift of my man meat in their pussy they need to watch their mouth. I know you gals all want to fuck me, but you really do need to clean up your language first. I like my bitches classy." Grinning as he watched them all walk towards him, he added "I am so glad that Shelia brought her two equally hot roomies to work with her today. It is about fucking time you rug munchers get a glance at a real man."

Squinting in the intensity of the Texas early morning sun, he felt his cock twitch at the glorious sight of the beauties approaching. All were exceptionally stunning, but today, dressed in their short black leather skirts and fishnet stockings, every button on his erotic console was being mashed at once. Winking over at his construction worker buddies he yelled "Dayum! Looky here boys, it's a God Damned herd of hotties stampeding our way!"

Basking in the hoots from his buddies he returned to leer at the women. "You know girls, today is your lucky day. I am running a special on my world famous Jim Bob triple decker sandwich and it looks like all the layers are here in attendance to get this sandwich going!" Thrusting his crotch forward he shouted "You girls can fight over who gets to ride my cock first, but don't worry, all will eventually have their turn on my salami." Gripping his balls through his jeans he added "And you will all be happy to know, I have lots of hot mayo for everyone."

Flicking his tongue in the air again he exclaimed "One of you girls can ride my face while waiting for their turn on my cock." Laughing at his own lame attempt at humor, he held his hands up and repeatedly curled his forefingers forward. "And because here at Jim Bob's Diner, I aim to please my lovely female customers. My talented hands will be free to give the lucky waiting ladies the fingering of a lifetime as she waits for her turn on my face!"

Smirking in smug satisfaction he yelled "Yeah bitches, once you have tasted what Jim Bob's is offering you ain't never going to..." As he was talking, he spied Ishtar emerge from behind the others and suddenly his jaw dropped and his mouth flew open. With a torrential downpour of drool flooding out of his mouth, he cried "Holy Mother Fucking Yellow Rose of Texas! Who in God's green earth is this spectacular fine piece of ass?"

Stepping forward to block Ishtar from his view, Shelia felt her anger boil up in her veins. It was one thing for his loutish abuse to be hurled at her and her roommates, but it was quite another to have him double his crime by being sacrilegious to the great Goddess. Temporarily overcome by the moment, she lunged at Jim Bob and screamed "She is not a piece of ass! She is great and powerful Goddess Ishtar, the holy divinity of love, sex and fertility and queen of the night. If you had any fucking smarts in that hormonally soaked brain of yours, you would watch your step and show respect." Now shaking with rage, she glowered "So listen up you low life redneck motherfucker, be a man and not a pig and just let us be. I have to get to work, so this conversation is now officially over!"

Throwing his head back in a loud, boisterous laugh, Jim Bob winked over at his equally amused friends. "Well shee-it, that changes everything. A Goddess eh? Right here in Texas, who'd a thunk it." Leaning his jackhammer up against the building his team was demolishing, he casually strolled over and approached the four on the sidewalk. Scratching his chin, he smiled wildly as his eyes drunk in the full view of the gorgeous vision before him. Now fully able to take in an unobstructed view of Ishtar, he was astonished. Never had he seen a woman more beautiful than this. Every curve of her body was deliciously displayed through her tight black leather gown and it almost hurt his eyes to look directly at her. The radiance of her gorgeous face and perfect body made him dizzy in horniness. Feeling his jeans grow tight, his balls started to pulse as his mouth continued to water.

"You really are a Goddess!" he winked as his eyes met Ishtar. "Dayum, you are one hot momma!" Spying her wings which she had absent-mindedly allowed to unfurl during the walk, he added "Look, boys, this hot bitch must be in town for that Porno Cosplay event downtown at the convention center. Now it all fucking makes sense."

"Cosplay?" Ishtar replied.

"Yeah, Cosplay. You know, when a bunch of perverts prance around in ho outfits and get their geek on in a Holiday Inn meeting room. I will say, though, you are much sexier in this getup than those other crazy fuckers here a few weeks ago. Jesus Palomino, I am fucking glad you ain't no furry." Laughing again at his own joke, he said, "So Wonder Woman, or Bat Gal, or Ishtar, or whoever the fuck you say you are. What say we go back to my place and see how that sexy leather costume of yours looks balled up on the floor of my trailer."

Standing still but tremendously amused by his antics, Ishtar glanced backward to the three girls on the sidewalk and winked. "I think I see what you were talking about now Shelia."

"Yeah!" Jim Bob cried as his mouth continued to drool and he pointed at Shelia and the others as he addressed Ishtar. "What is a hot bitch like you doing hanging around with a bunch of freaky skanks like them anyway?"

Turning back to Shelia Ishtar emphatically added "Oh yes, it is ABUNDANTLY clear what you mean. Pity really. Sometimes even the most erotic sexy packages come with big flaws, like an expensive imported crystal vase that has a chip in the base. This hunk of sexy man meat sure has his flaw, right in that giant piehole he calls a mouth."

"What in the fuck are you talking about bitch?" Jim Bob screamed, unaccustomed to having any woman speak back to him. "This mouth of mine can get those juices flowing out of you in five seconds."

Rolling her eyes, Ishtar continued "Oh brother, you are a naughty one aren't you." Turning to wink back at the girls she dramatically added "Obviously very naughty. That is such a shame for you as that is going to be a hard path you have chosen." Pausing she looked him up and down and smirked. Despite being an insufferable dick, she could still see that he was quite good looking. As Goddess of Love, she was a ruthless connoisseur of man flesh so she was well qualified to know.

Continuing, she glared at Jim Bob and said "But I as the Goddess of Love am merciful, even to undeserving scum like you. In my magnanimity, I have decided to allow you to be our slave and give your manhood to us as a sacrifice. Now... Strip, kneel and kiss the feet of each of my loyal Priestesses. You belong to them now, so if I were you, I would make it extra sexy. Once you are fitted with your cock cage, it will be totally at their discretion how often you are let out. "

"You are shitting me. I ain't getting down on my knees for no bitches, no matter how hot. And what the fuck are you talking about with this cock cage crap. You must be one freaky cunt, I like that. No, I have a better idea. If anyone is going to be naked on their knees, it is going to be you and your skank posse; nude and hungrily giving me a blowjob back in my trailer."

"Oh my!" Ishtar laughed. "You are full of spunk and vinegar." Curling her mouth up into a slight grin she added "I do like it when they fight, it makes it so much more entertaining. Ok, it appears you have chosen to refuse my mercy. Well, that's a bad choice, but you have freely made it. Still, you need to willingly give yourself to my temple, so, in one week we will be back here at this same time. When you return, I expect you to be naked, hard and throbbing and begging my Priestesses to be a slave to my temple." Gripping his cock hard through his jeans she added "And no wanking! All that juice is going to be needed for the temple."

"That bitch is crazy Jim Bob!" one of the other construction workers yelled out from the side. "Just let them pass so we can get back to work."

Holding his hand up he shook his head. "Oh no, this freaky cunt needs to be taught a lesson. I don't care how hot she is, but no woman orders me around!" Pointing to the ground he laughed as he barked "No, here is the deal. You need to immediately get on YOUR knees and blow me. Blow me right now BITCH! Your type always needs a man like me to take charge."

"You are quite a foolish human," Ishtar replied in a deadpan tone. "I wouldn't blow your cock if it was the last penis on earth!" Pausing she added "Just out of curiosity, do you really expect to get pussy with these rude and offensive comments? Has this unpleasant dick act ever worked?"

Laughing hard now, Jim Bob said, "What... no blowjob? Well..." he paused as he formed a fist and started sliding his hand back and forth in the air. "Perhaps a handjob then?"

Looking at him in amazement at his continued offensiveness, Ishtar snickered. "The only handjob you are going to get is one you give yourself, although that will be a bit limited as you give your pre-cum to my divinity." Seeing his work gloves on his hands she added "Do you whack that silly little peener of yours off in those gloves of yours? That must be a bit rough on your tender man bits."

Sighing she continued "So, to repeat, as you have grown tiresome, but I want to make sure you understand. You are going to willingly give up your manhood as I commanded you, one week from today. That should be more than enough time for you to see the light and by then you will realize that my offer is quite kind. After all, by all rights I should blast you into atoms for your impertinence."

Irritated, Jim Bob snapped. "Look bitch, if you think I am going to put up with this freaky game of yours, you need to have your head examined. I don't need to think about it for five seconds."

"How about two weeks then?" Ishtar said as she started to giggle. "I am sure you will be even more compliant then."

"You can make it a month; I don't give a shit! I don't even know what in the fuck you are talking about Vampirella."

"A month it is then" she smiled with a big satisfied grin plastered on her face. "I sure do hope you have a lot of stamina. That is a long time for preparation but after such a wait, I have no doubt that you will be very happy to submit to our will."

"What are you talking about bitch? What is all this crazy talk about?"

"Come on girls, let's go get our biscuits," Ishtar replied as she turned back to the girls and pointed over at the diner. "We will deal with him a month from today, for right now let's go eat."

Feeling his anger grow in his gut like a nuclear reactor meltdown, Jim Bob was confused by what was happening but that did not stop his mind from filling with white hot rage. He knew he was being played for a fool as he watched Shelia and the rest of the girls hopelessly lost in a fit of laughter watching him talk to Ishtar. What kind of weird joke was this? Unable to stand being the butt of jokes, he reached out and roughly grabbed the shoulder of the Goddess.

"You and I have unfinished business cunt, business best attended to back at my trailer!" Now just inches away from her body, he could not help but stare and as his eyes ran down her body, they paused at her crotch. Licking his lips, he whispered into her ear "I do hope you are bare downstairs. Jim Bob don't like no hairy pussy."

Lifting his hand from off of her shoulder, Ishtar's eyes flashed with anger as she glared back at him. "Do not dare to touch me scum!"

Smirking, Jim Bob whispered "Why so mad? I thought we were about to head off to my place for some good old fashioned fucking. It is obvious you need it bad."

"Hardly." She snapped back as she wriggled free of his hand and turned to go into the restaurant with the other girls.

Watching her leave, he called out in laughter "Can't I get that handjob at least?"

Hearing this, Ishtar froze and started laughing uncontrollably. "What a magnificent idea Jim Bob! And best of all, it was from your very own mouth Spinning around she held her hands out straight in the front body of her as she loudly cackled. The piercing sound of her screeches caused everyone hearing it to jump back in fright as she yelled, "I am sure that this will help give you even more motivation for your sacrifice to us."

Thinking that she must be some kind of psycho by her loud outburst, Jim Bob stumbled backward and hurtled to the ground as tripped. After he had landed on his ass, he shook his head clear and prepared to rise and yell out some new monstrous comment. He was shocked when he was violently jerked to his feet as his hands shot up to the sky and his work gloves flew off into mid-air. Glancing quickly over at his friends, they all looked horrified as they felt their own hands mysteriously jerked upwards and their work gloves rocketed off of their bodies. Laughing, Ishtar then pointed towards their work van and smiled when she saw the back doors fly open. All eyes now watched on in amazement as twenty pairs of gloves shot out of the doors and joined the others hovering over the sidewalk.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers