Olympus has Fallen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is this bi..." Jim Bob tried to scream right before his mouth was violently grabbed by one of the floating work gloves, the leather mit slamming into his face and holding his jaw closed tightly. Reaching up with his free hands to remove the leather intruder from his mouth, his eyes widened in terror as he felt his wrists gripped by several other sets of gloves. Seconds later and his arms were pulled up tightly into the air, spreading him out wide over the sidewalk. Sweating profusely as he struggled to get out of their grip, full panic set in when he felt new leather fingers grab his ankles and then pull his legs violently apart. Now fully in their grasp the phantom hands stretched him out hard to the full limit of his endurance.

Shelia, Darla, and Dottie watched on in complete awe as Jim Bob was completely immobilized by the floating gloves. The rest of the crew, seeing this bizarre and disturbing scene cried out "Ay Diablo!" and ran away in terror, their minds not able to comprehend what they were seeing.

With her voice dripping in snark, Ishtar said, "I think that after a, what was it we agreed upon, a month? Yes. I think that after a month long teasing handjob by your new friends here, you will be quite compliant Jim Bob." Winking back at Shelia and the others she said, "Such a pity that you are a very naughty slave, though. But you will find out all about that later. For now, though I say let's get this party started."

Flicking her wrists quickly, the army of floating gloves rapidly sprang into action. Jim Bob screamed helplessly for mercy as his muzzled cries for help were muffled by the two gloves holding his mouth closed. Within seconds his shirt, belt, pants, boots, and socks were all ripped from his body and shredded into a fine dust in the morning wind. Now left only in his bulging briefs, Ishtar cackled as she glanced across the street and saw a drugstore just opening up. Pointing at the door, the girls and Jim Bob watched in amazement as a can of Barbasol and a pack of razors rocketed across the street and dangled in mid-air in front of Jim Bob's face.

"Now, what was that you said again about how you like them bare?" Ishtar glowered. "Well, you know, that goes both ways! We gals sometimes like to see the twig and berries trimmed a bit too." Giggling as she nodded to five pairs of gloves floating just above his waist, his jockeys were dramatically shredded to nothingness in mere seconds. His struggles became even more frantic once he was naked. As he saw the can of shaving cream start to lower in front of his painfully erect cock and throbbing balls his thrusts and struggles grew even more frenzied.

"Now be still Jim Bob. We sure wouldn't want to nick anything important now would we?" Covering her mouth, Ishtar laughed as she watched his privates lathered up by the gloves and the five razors sprang into action. Two minutes later, a twitching terrified Jim Bob looked down in horror as the razors fell to the ground and he saw his cock and balls completely denuded of hair.

Strolling over to observe him carefully, Ishtar reached down and cupped his balls and cooed. "You know; I think you are right. Things are so much sexier bare. When you come back in a month, I will tell your new buddies to make sure these are kept nice and pink and shaved just as they are right now." Glancing him up and down she smiled at his complete nudity, only his black cowboy hat remaining on his head.

"I do find your crown adorable," she giggled as she ran her finger over the brow.

"You mean his cowboy hat?" Darla called out.

"Cow Boy Hat! You mean like milking cows?" Ishtar screamed in laughter. "Now if that isn't the most ironic twist ever."

Turning back to her naked victim she said, "You know Jim Bob, this is your lucky day. I could just leave you out here in public and expose your manhood and teasing to the entire city for the month, but I am feeling generous. I do like a game and a struggle; and from the looks of your shaking and twitching, you are struggling mighty now." As she spoke, she ran tiny circles over his shaved balls and reveled in the muffled moans coming from his mouth. "So let me tell you what I am going to do. I am going to give you a chance to escape your dark cumless fate. I am going to let you go and give you a five-minute head start to get away. If you can stay out of the clutches of your new glove buddies, your debt to me and my temple will be forgiven. However, if they catch you, they will keep you nice and stoked for the next month. They will not let up until the day you come back here and are naked and kneeling at the feet of my Priestesses." Cocking her head to the side as she looked into his panic filled eyes she smiled. "Sound like a good gamble boy?"

Snapping her fingers all of the gloves dramatically dropped to the ground at once and Jim Bob was suddenly free. His face twisted in terror, and now glowing red in humiliation by his public nakedness, he was frozen to the ground. Looking down at his nudity, he quickly covered himself with his hat and opened his mouth to speak before Ishtar placed her forefinger on his lips.

"Use your time wisely boy! Remember, I only agreed to a five-minute head start."

Hearing this, he turned and started wildly running as fast as he could down the street, his bare ass on full display to all onlookers as he ran. As he got about two blocks ahead, suddenly the gloves all jumped back up into the air and started racing after him. Watching this Ishtar broke out in hysterics as she glanced back over at her three terrified but amazed servants. "I don't think he is going to make it! Oh well, I am sure he will be quite an enjoyable pet for you once he has been trained properly." Turning to her right and seeing the bright orange neon sign of Biscuit Barn, she smiled. "Now, lead on to these glorious mystical biscuits you have been raving about all morning. I am fucking starving."