Olympus has Fallen Ch. 08

Story Info
The Valkyries discover Apollo, Egyptians attack Zeus' palace.
7.5k words
4.44
9.3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"It seems very quiet this morning," Mimas, the lead centaur and chief of Olympian guards, said as he clopped forward on the front lawn of Zeus and Hera's palace. Gripping his spear tightly in his hands, he looked out warily at the gorgeous view from the citadel and carefully studied the vista for any signs of trouble. The serene peaks of Mount Olympus were clearly visible in the distance, glowing brightly in a soft pink and purple light as the morning sun just began to rise over the horizon. At long last the dreaded and anticipated Solstice dawn was finally here. Despite a gnawing feeling of dread growing in his stomach, everything still looked calm, but the serenity of the scene did nothing to calm his nerves. Shaking his head, he turned to his assistant and added "Almost too quiet."

"It is" sighed Chiron, his young centaur lieutenant replied as he lifted his back hoof and lazily scratched his stomach. "With Hera and the Nymphs away at the Grace's party, and Zeus still in bed with strict instructions to not disturb, this has to be the dullest Solstice morning I can ever remember."

"Yes..., but dull can be good sometimes Chiron," Mimas said as he smiled knowingly at his young officer. Youth is so bold sometimes, dumb but always bold. Sighing loudly, he continued "Frankly I am enjoying the peace, and I would suggest you do as well. Trouble is coming, so we should enjoy the quiet times while we can."

"About that..." Chiron asked. "You and the other commanders seem so positive that there is going to be a war, but I am not sure you are right. Lords of Chaos knows that Zeus has worked himself up into a frenzy for months in preparation for some unnamed threat supposedly to take place on the solstice. But as you can see the Solstice is here and all I see is... nothing!" Staring himself out onto the blissfully serene dawn he added "Personally I think all of this war fever has been a mirage; a fever brought on by one too many Ambrosias by Lord Zeus."

"Don't be sacrilegious Soldier!" Mimas barked.

"I'm not, I'm not! I misspoke," Chiron quickly added. "But I cannot help but be disappointed that it all was such a ruse. I was very charged up about the prospect of finally teaching those Egyptian fuckers a lesson and hate to think I have missed my chance. I have wanted to spill their blood ever since they were such arrogant motherfuckers at the state dinner." Unsheathing his sword, he held it up in front of his face and slashed at the air. "I for one wouldn't mind a little bit of action right now. My steel thirsts for the taste of one of those Bird worshippers blood. They fucking deserve being taken down a peg or two don't you think?"

"Well...," Mimas replied as he stroked his long gray beard and chuckled. "You are young, and the young are always overly romantic about war. You really do not understand what battle is like yet, but you will. Trust me, once you have tasted the sour vintage of war, you will not be in such a hurry to drink from that cup again."

"Captain Mimas, if you forgive my saying this, but I think you have forgotten what it is like to be young. I have read of your exploits in the great battle between the Olympians and the Titans and was most impressed. You and the other great Centaur heroes were a big reason Zeus was able to claim his throne."

Blushing at the compliment, Mimas started to speak before being interrupted by his young friend. "But you see, you had your taste of glory by the time you were my age and now you can relax and enjoy the memories of your exploits in your golden years. But I am still young! When do I get my chance to fulfill my destiny? When can I earn the accolades and honor that you and the other older Centaurs won when you were my age? When can..."

Chuckling at the foolishness of youth, Mimas opened his mouth to admonish his young assistant before he froze and lifted his hand for silence. Placing his hand on Chiron's shoulder he suddenly sniffed the air and said, "Quiet! Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

Sniffing the air again, Captain Mimas's grin quickly dropped and a ferocious scowl formed on his face. He knew that smell well; it was the terrible stench of burning human flesh and smoldering marble and plaster. It was the whiff of war, the fragrance of death, and scanning the horizon he prayed that he would not see what his nose told him he was sure to find. Peering down the slope of Mount Olympus towards one the multiple tiny villages in the foothills, his stomach dropped as he saw thick black smoke rising into the crisp cold air.

"Look! Down there in the village!"

Turning to look, suddenly Chiron's eyes grew wide and he screamed "Incoming!"

Before they were able to prepare, both were thrown to the ground by the force of the blast that shot out from the center of the courtyard. Struggling to rise to his feet and assess what had just happened, Mimas gasped. His eyes were white with terror as he watched another enormous ball of fire slam into one of the multiple fountains in the gardens and explode into a shower of glowing red and orange sparks. Instantly knowing what this all meant, he screamed at the top of his lungs "War! War has come! Chiron, sound the alarm! Battle Stations!"

As Chiron galloped off to the barracks to call the rest of the Centaurs into action, he was met by the entire regiment rushing out to investigate the noise of the unexpected explosion. Gathering onto the front lawn, weapons were quickly distributed as the slow trickle of fireballs now increased to a steady downpour. With enormous explosions erupting all around them, one of the Centaurs yelled out "What in the fuck is going on Chiron! What fool would attack Olympus!"

"I do not know, but, gather your weapons and follow me. Captain Mimas has sounded the battle stations."

"Should we wake Lord Zeus?"

"Do you want to be the one to violate his order not to be disturbed?"

Shaking his head violently no, the private joined the rest of the regiment now stampeding down the hill towards the fire and the smoke. As they reached the gardens on the front lawn, all came to an abrupt halt. Looking on in horror, they watched as an enormous black and purple cloud began to rush up the slopes and head straight for their position.

Inside the protective mist, the Ibis headed God, Thoth, nervously squawked, "Lord Ammon Ra, I beg you to turn back before it is too late. We are way too deep into enemy territory to continue and this cloud will not protect us against Zeus' thunderbolts."

"Coward! All around me are nothing but fucking cowards," Ammon Ra screeched back as he focused his sight on Zeus's palace, his eyes focused on their target with a steely determination. "I must have been drunk when I agreed to give my daughter Sekhmet to you in marriage."

Clad in his full armor of diamonds and rubies and piloting his war chariot pulled by giant crocodiles, Ammon Ra was a truly dazzling sight. Gloriously arrayed in full armor, his noble hawk head was fixated onto the summit of Olympus as the sunlight flashed on the pure silver helmet covering his crown. Beside him, in his own chariot, and angrily looking at his father-in-law who seemed to have gone quite mad; Thoth bit his tongue. It was obvious that nothing was going to dissuade Ammon Ra from his plans for the ultimate humiliation and revenge on the house of Zeus and he could only hope that they would survive the day.

With his black feathers bristling in fury, Ammon Ra continued to speak to his son-in-law. "I made a sacred vow to teach that fucker, Zeus, a lesson, and we will not leave until that lesson has been applied. I will not leave Mount Olympus until we have taken his sacred altar basin for use as a toilet in my stables!" Chuckling to himself at the thought, he continued, "That will be a fitting use for such an object. No longer will it contain the flames of devotion to Zeus, but will be a proper receptacle for my morning piss after my daily ride! No Thoth, there is no argument. I am on a mission."

Frowning through his prodigious black beak he looked over and glowered at his son-in-law. "Plus I have to ask..., Have you no pride Thoth! That fucker knocked up your wife and she has given birth to his son! Does that not piss you off? How can you even be a real man knowing that your wife, my beloved daughter, was filled with the seed of this goat fucker while you took her to your bed!"

Growling in bitter anger, Thoth said nothing in response to Ammon Ra's cruel but accurate comment. Seething silently, he whipped his own crocodiles as they raced up the hill. He was furious at Zeus of course, but what they were doing to avenge his crime was unprecedented and highly dangerous. No God before had ever attacked another deity in their own territory. Here in Greece, they were at a huge disadvantage since, despite being divine, the Egyptian Gods powers were greatly diminished outside of Egypt. Looking over at Ammon Ra charging blindly in a rage towards the palace, his feathers bristled in both terror and anger. Despite the righteous wrath he harbored towards the Greeks, he felt that engaging in a suicide mission was not the proper channel for revenge.

Vainly hoping one more attempt at persuasion might work and prevent this Kamikaze mission, Thoth said "I share your rage Lord Ammon Ra, but honestly, don't you think we are taking a huge risk here? We are on the slopes of Mount Olympus itself now! Have we not had our revenge already by laying waste to countless villages and cities of these goat fuckers? Are you not satisfied enough knowing that no temple to the Greek Gods remain undestroyed in our path of violent retribution? Surely Zeus will take steps to defend his own home, and we are hopelessly outmatched while we are on his home turf."

"You worry too much, Thoth!" Ammon Ra glowered, but softening his tone. "You see; your own words make my point for me! These Greeks are no match for the powers of the Ancient Gods of Egypt. We were ruling on the earth for countless millennia while those lowlife bastards were still crawling around like rats in their caves. No, it is obvious that our plans have been blessed by the Great Lords of Chaos themselves!"

Glancing down at his son-in-law he added "Look, we have met no resistance so far, right?"

"Well, yeah but..."

"And..., Thousands have perished beneath our chariot wheels and hundreds of temples have been wrecked. If the situation were reversed, and Zeus and his band were attacking Egypt, they would not make it five feet up the Nile before I blasted them into nothingness. No Thoth, we must continue. Right is on our side and the ancient ones are guiding our way!" Turning back to focus on the target in his sight, Ammon Ra held up his hand and his entire army stopped right on the front lawn of Zeus's palace.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Mount Olympus, Freya laughed as she pushed Brunhilde off of Peander's face and thrust her violently to the ground.

"On no you don't bitch!" she snickered as she saw Brunhilde's angry eyes flash up at her from the dirt. "You will use all that boy's oral charm up on your insatiable pussy." Snaking her toe up and over Peander's hard cock, she continued up his chest and over his lips as he moaned uncontrollably. "He needs to take care of Momma's needs first. After I am done with him, I promise you can have the next go."

"You are one selfish cunt Freya!" Brunhilde glowered as she got back on her feet. Feeling a gush of her own nectar dripping down her leg, she growled and then sighed. The stripping of the handsome boy in battle had gotten her quite worked up and she had relished discovering if the stories of the Greek's expertise in the ways of pussy licking lived up to the hype. Having only placed her honey cave on his mouth for a second, from the desperate wiggling and long wet licks he had applied, she knew he was going to live up to expectations.

Freya, now preparing to mount his face herself was suddenly distracted by far-off explosions coming from the other side of Olympus. As the aftershocks shook the ground, all of the Goddesses looked east towards the noise. Cupping her ear, Freya said, "Shhhh. Do you hear that?"

"Yes Goddess, what is it? What could be causing such a racket? I know that that is not coming from Odin and the boys."

"War, dear Brunhilde, but a war that we cannot win and a fight we are not involved in." Glancing back up the mountain towards Euphrosyne's palace she added "We need to quickly finish off our raid and return to Valhalla as soon as possible. Remember, that was the original point of all of this."

Pointing at Peander, naked and staked spread eagle on the ground, she smiled. Slowly the shards of the spear anchoring him down lifted up off of his wrists and ankles. Gently floating up into the air he found himself drifting over towards her horse. Set down face up on the back of the beast, he snapped out of his temporary horny madness and began to struggle, but it was no use. Feeling his arms and legs now stretched down to the ground, ropes leaped up from underneath Freya's steed and lashed him up tight like a saddle. Struggling to lift his head up from the haunches of the horse, he looked down his nude body towards the neck of the animal at his bare crotch. He could not help but pitifully moan as he saw that his cock was harder than it ever had been in his young life.

Clapping wildly, Freya cackled "Now that Girls is the proper way to saddle a horse!" Looking over at the other Valkyries, all laughing heartily at the hilarious sight she added "Don't worry, everyone will get their chance to try him out for themselves. I am not a selfish bitch after all." Winking at Brunhilde she continued "But of course, Brunhilde gets the use of my new saddle next as it was she that stripped and bound him for our pleasure."

Hearing this, Brunhilde's angry frown disappeared and she smiled warmly up at the blonde Goddess of Love.

Walking over to her steed, now deliciously saddled with the naked and aching body of Peander, Freya shimmied her leather panties down to the ground. Lifting them up to the face of the squirming boy, she covered his nose completely with her underwear and giggled as she watched the instantaneous reaction in his body.

Breathing her sweet aroused perfume deeply into his lungs, Peander now began to buck and thrust helplessly against his bonds. The smell; rich, pungent and more arousing than anything he had ever experienced in his life caused his balls to vibrate rapidly. The scent of her pussy triggered an automatic response in his cock. Thinking release was close at hand, its purple head began to twitch and stretch upwards, desperate to reach any female flesh for a chance at release.

"There we go, boy. Breathe it in deep. You are going to be quite the connoisseur of my pussy-mead by the end of this day." Lifting her panties off of his face, she lovingly ran them down his chest as he struggled to raise his head and keep his nose pressed into the perfumed leather thong. Reaching his cock, she lightly polished the head with the damp garments and cackled as his new outburst of thrusts and moaning amped up into a fit of hopeless thrashing and incoherent begging.

"Please, Goddess! Please let me service you! I am begging you Goddess, Please..." Peander beseeched as his whole psyche cracked under the erotic pressure. As the feel of her honey laden panties painted his nob he instantly felt as if a million feathering tongues were bathing his penis over and over in a never-ending, but not quite completing, blowjob.

"See girls!" Freya winked as she glanced over at the astonished Valkyries as she ran her fingers up and down his tormented shaft. "It is nice to give your slaves an extra incentive to perform well." Leaping up onto his upper chest, she flipped up the back of her skirt and slowly lowered her dripping cooch down to his desperate waiting lips.

Seeing the most perfect ass and pussy he had ever seen now descending onto his face, Peander wept tears of intense joy. The taste of her sweet dripping honey burned on his lips as the effects on his cock and balls from her continued teasing only intensified. Thinking he would go mad by the sensations running through his body, he was horrified to discover that the teasing tickles on his dick doubled as each second ticked by. "Oh yes Goddess, yes!!!" he gurgled as he struggled to talk through her slathering wet folds he was worshipping with his invigorated tongue. As her pussy ground down on his mouth, he eagerly kissed and suckled her sweet slit while grunting and groaning in complete adoration.

"Mercy!" Freya yelped as she felt the intense tongue loving she was experiencing from her saddle. Squirming in delight, she cooed as she felt a slow burning orgasm begin to form in the pit of her stomach and radiate down into her toes. "I may suggest we take even more prisoners so that all of my warrior Goddesses can have such fine saddles as this." Closing her eyes and shuddering as she felt his tongue flick lightly over her clit, and an orgasm release into her body, she sighed before opening her eyes. Looking up towards the palace she cried "Onward girls! Onward to the palace of the Graces!"

Back at Zeus's palace, Mimas felt his muscles tense as the smoke dissipated and the enemy host was revealed. Now was the moment Zeus had long warned about and his spine felt an icy corkscrew shoot up his back as the enormity of the threat was now revealed. There, arrayed in line after line of bristling spears, glinting swords and clattering shields was what seemed to be the entire population of Egypt. Clad in bright white tunics of pure Egyptian linen, covered in a glittering armor of pure silver, he was shocked that they surprisingly showed no fear.

He also was purely astonished by the sight of enemy forces actually standing in the gardens of Zeus's palace as no beings on earth ever had dared to ascend the slopes of Olympus uninvited. An attack on the palace of the King of the Gods was so insane that any thought it would be attempted was beyond the realm of rational thinking. Looking to his left and then to his right, he felt a little better as a surge of pride rushed through his chest as he saw his own forces fearlessly arrayed in defense. Realizing that despite their numbers, he still held the high ground, his initial nervousness dissipated.

The Centaurs were a formidable sight, and now that the alarm had been raised, all were arrayed in full battle gear and in tight formation. Acres of chain metal clinked from their horse bodies and all were carrying spears, swords, shields and best of all, full quivers of arrows to fill their famous long bows. Well known throughout the entire world as the best archers on earth, Mimas drew out and loaded his own bow while nodding to his men to do the same.

"I will give you one warning and one warning only scum," he yelled at the enemy forces standing before him. "Remove your soldiers from the sacred soil of Olympus and return to Egypt immediately, before we are compelled to mow your forces down like mad dogs. You have been fortunate so far, as Zeus has not awoken to exact his revenge on those trampling uninvited on his grounds. This has been fortunate for your safety, but your luck has just run out. We will not let you move forward, so leave now while you still can."

Hearing nothing, he closely studied the faces of the Egyptians standing in battle formation before him for any signs of concern but found none. "I demand to speak with your commander! If you think silence will save you, you are mistaken!"

Waiting for a response, his heart sank as he heard the roar of crocodiles and saw the soldiers start to split ranks. Watching in horror he saw the enormous chariot of Ammon Ra creak forward through the parting ranks, the snarling and snapping of its reptilian team piercing the silence of the still morning air. Feeling his throat go dry, he croaked, "Ammon Ra!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers