Olympus has Fallen Ch. 12

Story Info
Circe punishes Babylonian Soldiers.
3.8k words
4.26
16k
3

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers

Back on the island of Circe, Orion was exhausted and nearing the breaking point of his physical endurance. His biceps throbbed in agony and his fingers were bloody and numb from overuse as he shot arrow after arrow at the Babylonian invaders rushing up the beach. Thinking if he did not rest soon he would drop, he sighed in relief and smiled as he watched the makeshift white flag rise from behind a rock jutting up out of the sand. Finally, they were surrendering, and for the first time in hours he was able to put down his bow and release the drawstring.

The usually serene and beautiful beach was a scene of total horror now, as thick freshly spilled blood stained the normally white sand a sickening blackish red hue. Well over a thirty corpses littered the narrow pathway up to Circe's palace with scores more dead and dying soldiers lying face up in the surf. Each of the dead had at least one of Orion's arrows sprouting from their chests like tall stalks of ripe corn in August. Running his still hot calloused hands up his arms, he groaned as they felt like they were on fire. Closing his eyes, he leaned back on the cool rock he had hidden behind and closed his eyes, the long ordeal having sapped every ounce of his strength.

He had been firing a non-stop storm of missiles on the invaders for several hours and with Circe's infinite quiver of arrows, he had not paused once in his fusillade. Smiling broadly as he reviewed the carnage stretched out before him, he was pleased. His plan had worked perfectly. His strong defensive location overlooking the only approach to the palace had given him the perfect field of fire to effortlessly kill any of the invaders right as they left their ships.

Glancing back at Circe, having just returned with a satchel of magical powder she had just mixed up, he cried "I don't think that will be necessary now Goddess." Pointing out at the white flag fluttering in the breeze, he grinned. "See, they are surrendering on their own."

"Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you were a good shot." Glancing out at the endless debris of dead bodies, she pointed and started counted. "Holy fuck Orion, there are well over two hundred dead soldiers out there! You are amazing."

Picking up his still full quiver he waved it as he winked. "Well, we are a good team Circe. I could never have done it without these."

Now wiping the grin from his face, he turned and shouted down to the beach. "Alright, Motherfuckers! Come out with your hands up and your weapons down. You are our prisoners now!"

Sheepishly Lieutenant Xernon and two other soldiers rose up from behind the rock on the beach and tossed their swords into the surf. Raising their hands over their heads as they approached, Circe yelled "Stop right there bastards. You might still be armed."

Stopping in their tracks, their hearts sank at her next words. "Now..., strip! Strip and put your hands back on your head. I don't trust you fuckers and want to make sure you are completely defenseless."

Orion, watching the scene from his firing position, cupped his mouth as he started to laugh. The sight of the soldier's humiliation was a nice comic bit of relief from his long morning of killing and death.

Reluctantly helmets, breastplates, shields and boots hit the dirt as the three lone survivors of the attack removed their uniforms. Now clad only in their tiny white loincloths, the men put their hands on top of their head and resumed strolling towards the palace.

Looking over at the men approaching, Circe laughed as she raised her eyebrow. All three were obviously humiliated by this command, and unwilling to whip out the goods unless absolutely necessary. Their humiliation was palpable as she could see their faces beaming red as they glared down at the sand as they walked. Winking over at Orion, she called out to them again.

"Are you fuckers deaf? I said strip! That means everything, so, lose the panties, girls. I want to see your dicks a-waggling and your balls a-flapping in the breeze."

Glancing nervously at one another, each grimaced in grim resignation as they dropped their final garments on the ground. Now completely nude, they could not resist cupping their privates with their hands as the resumed their walk.

"Hands up motherfuckers!" Orion cried as he raised up and drew back his bow. "You heard the lady, she wants everything out in the open, completely exposed twig and berries on full display."

Moaning very slowly now as they stewed in embarrassment, Lieutenant Xernon, and his two remaining soldiers slowly put their hands back up on their heads. Closing their eyes, each man burned in complete degradation as the shame of surrender was made so much worse by now having to be completely nude before the enemy.

"Very nice. See, it's not so hard to obey. I am sure you will learn all about obeying in your new life." Circe growled as she looked over at the three handsome young naked men shaking before her. "If you keep cooperating, I may not decide to kill you."

Pointing at Orion, she motioned for him to follow her down to meet the nude threesome on the stone pathway leading up to her home. Snickering, Orion did as he was told, but never loosened his bow as he kept his aim squarely on the commander. Now with Circe and Orion standing above the three, each glanced up and saw the beautiful Circe glowering down at them from her perch on the stone steps. Realizing that their nude shame was now being witnessed by a beautiful Goddess, their faces blushed even redder. Gorgeous beyond reason, each man could not resist gawking at her beauty, despite being her prisoner and having just stared down death. Seeing her delicious curves, fully womanly hips and long flowing hair, the men, still being in the prime of their virility, reacted as expected, and fully erected. Being naked of course, this last degradation was particularly sweet as there was no way to hide it.

"Wow!" Circe laughed sarcastically. "Such a reverential salute from our POWs. It makes me very proud."

Orion said nothing at first but continued to laugh from the sidelines, before adding "Well, no doubt they are saluting you rather than me!"

"Ok bastards," Circe barked. "If you want to keep those big juicy manly cocks of yours, boys, you need to start coughing up some info pronto!" Glancing down at Xernon, she smirked as she pointed as his large throbbing dick. "And it appears some of you have more to lose than the others. So, first question. What in the fuck is going on with this attack? Who ordered it and what do you guys want."

The two soldiers standing to the side of Xernon instantly opened their mouth in preparation of spewing out all they knew before Xernon shouted. "Shut the fuck up, men! We are prisoners of war, but we are not required to also be traitors to our country. There are treaties in effect here, namely the Athens-Babylon agreement signed under the great King Sargon. Under that document, all we are required to do is give our age, rank, and serial number." Glaring blankly ahead, he robotically shouted. "Lieutenant Xernon, aged 30, serial number 87619."

"Oh!" Circe laughed as she winked over at Orion. "I see how we are going to play this. It appears we have a hero here! A big nude hero!" Giggling as she reached down into her bag, she pulled out a generous handful of glowing gold dust, and pursing her lips together, blew it in a cloud onto Xernon's cock. "Ok big boy, let's see how long you hold out. Each second you fail to tell us what we want to know, that big schlong you are so proud of is going to shrink. If I were you, I would spill the beans before you shrivel up to a micro dick that will never feel the warmth of a pussy again."

Gritting his teeth, Xernon said nothing as he stared ahead. His two comrades, however, as well as Orion looked on in terror as they watched the large meaty member start to shrivel. Inch by inch his cock retracted up into his body until finally, after thirty seconds, it was no longer visible to the naked eye.

Xernon, unwilling to force himself to look down at his monstrous transformation, dripped with sweat as he heard the gasps of terror from his men. Once his dick had completely disappeared, Circe burst out into laughter. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your last fuck boy. Cause you are never going to have one again! Your dick is completely gone now, no bigger than a flea's hind leg!" Pointing at his shockingly bare crotch she cackled "You certainly aren't going to be impressing any of the ladies with that!"

His face red with rage, Xernon could stand no more and finally looked down, the suspense too huge to resist. Cold pangs of complete horror gripped his stomach as he saw just a forest of pubic hair where his dick used to be. Still able to feel his penis like normal, when he reached down between his legs to grab it, he felt nothing in his hands. His long manly member, the source of so much of his pride and envy by his comrades, had now completely shriveled up to microscopic nothingness.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side!" Orion gasped as he looked over at Circe.

Winking she added "Oh, I am just getting warmed up!" Now turning to the others she said "OK, who is next?" before jumping back as Xernon rushed her.

"You fucking bitch! You took my cock you, whore! I am going to Kill..." he shouted before dropping to the sand with one of Orion's arrows shot cleanly through his throat. Gurgling and struggling to breathe as blood shot out of his mouth, Xernon spasmed on the sand wildly before growing still by the claiming of his lifeforce by the icy hand of death.

Glancing over at Orion, Circe smiled. "Loverboy, I may have to think up some kind of very special reward for that heroic display! Damn you are good. You took him out with one shot."

"He was going to kill you Circe. I don't understand..., why did he do that? He must have known I was going to shoot him once he stepped out of line."

"Well," Circe giggled as she pushed down on his pallid dead face with her foot. "I suppose he figured that the prospect of spending a life as a micro-dicked freak was just not worth living. Pity..., I was going to have so much fun sending him off to be the Chief Eunuch to my priestesses. They would have had a ball tormenting him."

Now spinning around to confront the two terrified remaining soldiers, Circe crooked her mouth into a sly grin. "Ok boys, who's next?" Pointing down at their now deflated dicks she smirked. "If I were you, I would spill the beans quickly. You don't have half of the meat to spare as your boss did. Lords of Chaos knows how tiny those little peeners of yours are going to end up if you don't talk quickly. You probably will end up making a flea look as hung as a horse."

Shaking uncontrollably at the prospect of having their manhood taken away, the two soldiers babbled out all that they knew in a huge explosion of random words and panicked yelps. Listening on as the terrible realities of the Babylonian plans were revealed, both Orion and Circe's face tightened in rage as the two men spoke. Finally, when the ultimate revelation was uncovered about the anal rape planned for the Priestesses of Aphrodite, degraded and despoiled on a newly constructed altar to Ishtar in the ruins of Aphrodite's temple, Orion snapped.

Rushing forward he grabbed one of the soldiers by the throat and threw him violently down to the ground. Pulling out his dagger he leaped onto his chest. "I ought to kill you myself you low-life rapist motherfucker! So, you and your half breed Babylonian perves think it is funny to rape a bunch of helpless women do you? Well, that is going to be a little difficult to accomplish with your heart dangling from the edge of my dagger!" Pulling back his free fist, he began punching the man beneath him in a histrionic spectacular frenzy.

"Orion!" Circe cried as she placed her hand on his back, now covered in sweat and flexing wildly as he repeated pummeled his prisoner's face. "Stand that bastard up! Death is too good for him."

Spitting at the Babylonian in disgust as he jumped to his feet he glowered at the other, now shaking uncontrollably as Circe's words sunk into his mind.

Gritting her teeth in disgust, Circe dug down deep into her bag and pulled out a heaping fresh fistful of her powder. "Look down at your cocks one last time boys, because this is the last time any person on earth without an extra powerful microscope will ever be able to see them. Even on your dead boss, I had left him enough to get off with, but you are not going to be so lucky! You would need to use the eye of a needle to whack your puds when I am done with you!" Raising the powder up to her mouth, she prepared to blow the mixture onto the prisoners crotches before both dropped to their knees crying.

"Please! Please oh, terrible and powerful Goddess! Please don't take our manhood!"

"Yes, have mercy, great one. This plan was not our idea! These orders came from King Dion and straight from the great God Marduk himself! We had no intention of harming any of the beautiful Priestesses of Aphrodite we swear. We were just following orders..."

Now standing and fuming as a huge vein in his neck bulged, Orion barked "That is what all fucking criminals say! Oh...," he added as his tone turned to a mocking tone. "It wasn't my idea! I was just following orders! She was asking for it! My Father beat me!" Balling his fist up again, he turned to Circe and said "Before you shrink their puny little dicklettes away, give me five minutes so I can beat these fuckers into a pulp."

"Mercy Goddess!" the soldiers begged as they crawled across the sand and began kissing her feet. "Please, we will do anything, we will do anything you want, but do not take our manhood. Kill us if you must, but do not turn us into dickless Eunuchs."

Glaring down at the two naked soldiers cowering at her feet, Circe's face twisted up in a sneer of utter revulsion and disgust. Looking over at Orion, looking so super sexy as his naked body flexed with righteous rage, she felt herself grow wet again. His anger and disgust at these violators of women making him even hotter. Getting ready to kick them up to their knees and move on with their cock transformations she paused as she suddenly started giggling.

"Please, please Goddess. Have pity. Not our dicks, anything but our dicks!"

Looking over at Orion, Circe winked as she started speaking again. "Well, Orion, perhaps we have been harsh in our judgment of these boys. Maybe they have a point."

Orion, at first infuriated that Circe appeared to be easing up on her rage, he suddenly grinned when he caught her second wink. Looking up into her beautiful yet fierce face, the twinkle in her eye told him all that he wanted to know. Holding his hands up, he smirked, indicating that he was now deferring completely to her. This was her show all the way. As his eyes dropped to look at the pitiful young men groveling at her feet, for just a fleeting moment his heart swelled in pity for them. What punishment he could inflict might be painful and bloody, but it would be ultimately over relatively soon. Seeing what this gorgeous witch was capable of, he could only imagine what horrific fate awaited them. Again, deep in his reptilian brain, he thanked the Gods that she was on his side.

"Stand up boys, your Goddess has heard your prayers. I shall not shrink your manhood."

At her words, both men jumped up to their knees and began coating her knees with multiple kisses. "Oh thank you Goddess Circe! Bless you, Bless you for your mercy. Bless you for allowing us to keep our manhood intact."

"But...," Circe said as her mouth curled up into a smile. "You still should be punished. Even though this was not your idea, you were part of it. Now, luckily for you, the evil plot of your even eviler God has been revealed. Hopefully for your sake it has been revealed in time for us to stop it. Orion and I are going to fly to Aphrodite's Island, and stop this heinous sacrilege. If we are able to stop it, your manhood will remain as it is. If not, you will all pray for having a package as large as a mouse!"

"Yes Goddess, yes!" they continued to cower, kissing and begging as they continued to shower her feet and legs with adoring kisses. "If you hurry, you should be able to stop it."

"Good! Good boys!" she cooed as she lifted her foot and began stroking both of their backs. "But, while we are gone, you will have to be punished." Suppressing a large laugh building up in her chest, she lightly sprinkled the powder over both of the men's backs.

Looking on from the side, Orion cocked his head, curious to understand what she had just done. Seconds went by and nothing appeared different until startlingly both men began shrieking and screaming like mad men. Watching them writhe and yell out curses as they thrashed on the ground, he watched their bodies slowly start to shrink. At first it was slow, but as the seconds ticked by, the speed of their transformation increased and their normal sized bodies melted away. Their legs shrank down from those of normal well-developed men to now limbs that matched the size of match sticks. Their heads too shrank from normal size to one roughly the size of a ripe olive.

As the transformation eventually slowed and then stopped, Orion started laughing even harder as he saw that one part of their body was left untouched by Circe's magic. Their cock and balls had remained completely unchanged during their regression, and now as their tiny bodies remained attached to their normal dicks, they struggled to move being so top heavy. Flailing their miniature feet and arms wildly, Circe smiled at the barely audible chirps of terror that floated up to her ears. Watching their desperate struggles to wriggle free, she could no longer hold back her own explosion of laughter, and joined Orion in a five-minute laugh fest. Now with ninety-five of their body mass made up of their penis and testicles, they were completely immobilized on the sand as they tried desperately to flip their miniscule bodies over and crawl away to safety.

"Holy Shit Circe!" Orion cried. "That is pure genius."

"See, I told you I was a generous Goddess. They begged and pleaded for me to leave their manhoods intact, and as you can see," she added with a wink. "I certainly did."

Laughing loudly, he could not take his eyes off of the hilarious vision. The sight of these tiny men desperately struggling to wriggle themselves onto their backs so they could drag their now (relatively) enormous packages across the sand was amusing on a whole new level. "Great Zeus, they look just like snails! All they would need is tiny shells."

Cocking her head, Circe grinned and nodded. "You know, you are right. They do kind of look like snails."

Now frowning, Orion added. "But, as funny as it is to see these bastards writhing around like slugs, you heard them. We need to get to Aphrodite's Island as soon as possible. Those fuckers over there are going to pay substantial price for their attempts to despoil and defile the Priestesses of Aphrodite."

Seeing the determination in his face, Circe walked over to him and stroked his arm. "Damn you are hot when you are mad. I do agree, though, we need to leave right away." Smiling she added "I will make sure to bring my powder along. Who knows, I think it might be quite useful."

"Absolutely!" Orion nodded. Now jerking his head back towards the snail-like men on the beach, he spied two gulls now waddling across the sand towards their helpless prey. "So, are you just going to leave those fuckers to the Gulls? Serves them right, to be eaten cock first by starving birds."

"Oh no!" Circe cackled as she waved her hands in the air and the two tiny men with their disproportionally large cocks began floating in the air. Pointing back to her Palace, she flicked her fingers and the two rocketed up the hill and disappeared through an open window. "I am going to take good care of them. They have a very long life ahead of them. A frustrating life most likely, but a long one." As she finished talking, she grinned as she saw Pegasus trot up beside them.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers
12