Olympus has Fallen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"I think that is our cue to go!" Circe said with a smile. "As you can see, Pegasus is raring to go."

Swinging his endlessly resupplying quiver of arrows over his back, Orion grinned and hopped up on the white winged horses back and scooted forward. With her heart soaring, Circe joined him on Pegasus's back. Wrapping her arms reached around Orion's bare stomach, her pussy gushed as she felt his hard as steel ass cheeks brush up against her bare thigh. Whispering into his ear, she said, "I am so glad we have to rush off before you could get dressed. There is nothing sexier than a naked man fighting!"

Grimacing as he felt his cock stir, Orion gently nudged Pegasus in the ribs and the three of them rocketed into the sky and headed towards Aphrodite's Island. As the three flew off towards the battleground, in the palace of Circe the two wiggling tiny men gently were lowered into a clear glass jar. Thinking their ordeal was possibly coming to an end, once they landed in the bottom of the bowl marked "Phoenix Feathers," the horrible truth was revealed. Now their shrieks of terror melted into pitiful wails of desperation as they tried hopelessly to rub their cocks against the feathers to generate enough friction to release the awful boiling cum surging in their balls.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12