Olympus has Fallen Ch. 14

Story Info
Jim Bob completes his nude run home, the gloves are waiting!
5.6k words
4.29
11.1k
3

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Sitting in the yard in front of her single-wide, smack dab in the middle of General John B. Hood Memorial Trailer Park in Austin Texas, Sally Morgan was preparing to have a thoroughly enjoyable morning alone. Having just sat down in her rickety lawn chair and popping open a cold forty ounce she was sure the next few hours were going to be pure bliss. With a romance novel in her lap and a cold one at her side, she was wearing the skimpiest bikini she dared wear to even out her tan. Her whole morning was planned out perfectly as she planned to polish off a few and catch some rays before having to report to her dreaded afternoon shift at WalMart. The sky had been clear as a bell that day and the hellishly hot weather that is so common to Central Texas had not yet taken hold so it was the perfect conditions for drinking and sunning. Hearing the squealing tires of her neighbor Jim Bob Jones's truck come barreling into the trailer park, she looked up from her Harlequin Romance Novel and sighed. Glancing down at her bikini, she knew she would have to go back inside now; her plans for catching some sun this morning now laying in ruins.

She and Jim Bob had been neighbors for years at the trailer park. Despite his being a complete dick and possibly the world's most insufferable asshole, she did always enjoyed seeing him, albeit best from afar. She especially enjoyed catching a glimpse of him when he was dressed in his tight T-shirt and was just returning all sweaty from work. Physically, Jim Bob checked every box on her erotic menu; handsome, check, good body, double check, bad boy mystique, triple check. But, as her Grandma used to say, what the Lord giveth with one hand, he taketh with the other. If he had just been a mute, she would have fucked him ten ways from Sunday already, but sadly, his vocal chords worked just fine.

Every time he caught sight of her, he never ceased to make some lewd comment about her appearance, or some incredibly vile over the top request for sex. She was not alone in his abuse and Sally and the other ladies of the trailer park had all grown quite tired of the "Jim Bob" treatment since he had moved in. Prior to his arrival, they all had used to enjoy sunbathing together in the common backyard their trailers butted up against. After his arrival in the park, however, that was no longer possible. The hooting and catcalling and constant stream of rude and disgusting commentary was irritating and infuriating enough to drive them all away from their solar sanctuary. Still, despite all of his shortcomings, she and all of the other ladies of John Bell Hood Memorial Trailer Park had to admit that he could fill out a pair of jeans better than any man they had ever known. If only he would shut the fuck up, he would be perfect.

Now standing up to gather her things to go inside, as she glanced over at the parking lot she saw a flash of bare flesh and had to do a double-take. Looking closer now, she gasped and started uncontrollably giggling. Jim Bob Jones was timidly getting out of his truck, stark naked! Looking around suspiciously, suddenly he started running as if he were being chased by an angry rabid grizzly bear. Sally could not believe the sight before her eyes and she howled with laughter as she watched his cute dimpled naked ass and flopping large package bounce and jiggle as he raced by. Glancing up at his face, she saw a look of total terror in his eyes that temporarily caused her to recoil. Her fear quickly was subsumed as the hilarious and erotic view of her deliciously naked and quite handsome neighbor forced her to resume gawking. Unable to resist the opportunity of finally giving him a taste of his own medicine, she had to scream out her own rude commentary.

"God Damn it Boy! You got an impressive package on you..., and all nice and shaved too! Who knew?" Continuing to scream as she laughed at the blushing redneck blurring past her she added "If I had known you were so hung Jim Bob, I would fucked you years ago."

Jim Bob said nothing in reply, his sole focus now on getting home as quickly as possible. His face was as red as his torn up and bleeding feet and being seen nude and erect by his gorgeous neighbor was just the last of a whole host of humiliations he had suffered over the prior hour. His mind still could not quite understand what had happened back at his job site, the image of that strange, gorgeous woman with the set of wings growing out of her back still burning in his mind. At the moment, however, he did not have time to pause and reflect. Now he only wanted to get home, and looking back over his shoulder he was relieved that it appeared he had lost the horde of disembodied gloves that had been chasing him for the past hour. Seeing his trailer so near, he closed his eyes and prayed that the key he had hidden under the rock in the backyard was still there. He had been lucky that his spare key to the truck was still in the wheel well so perhaps his luck would continue to hold out.

Cupping his pink and freshly shaved balls, he hid his manhood as best he could while he crept beside his trailer and lifted up the fake rock. Sighing in relief, he looked down and saw the key was right where he had left it. Picking it up in his hand he grinned before his face dropped at the sound of Sally's voice.

"So Nature Boy!" she called out as she watched him stand there with his dick swinging as he clasped the key. "Decided on going starkers today? I must say, you have the build for it!" Seeing him blush and for once have nothing to say, she could not help but revel in the glory of the moment. Finally, the shoe was on the other foot, and watching his embarrassment and vain attempts to hide his nudity from her gaze made her lady parts tingle.

Blushing, Jim Bob spun around to hide his bare ass from her view. With his hands pressed firmly against his junk, he bumped the door to his trailer open and stumbled into his home through the newly unlocked door. Tripping as he backed up inside, he fell over and collapsed onto the floor of his kitchen. Now prone on the ground, he gasped and coughed as he desperately tried to catch his breath. With his head spinning and laying face up on the linoleum, he continued gripping his chest through labored and heavy breathing. It had been the most exhausting and terrifying hour of his whole life. His heart and mind were both racing as he reviewed how he came to be nude, shaved and erect on his kitchen floor in the middle of a workday.

Dropping his head to the side while still laying on the floor he spied the empty tequila bottle he had finished off the night before right where he had dropped it. Smiling, as a possible answer to this sudden explosion of weirdness formed in his mind, he laughed. "God Damn! I must have accidently swallowed that worm when I finished that fucker off. That has to be the fucking explanation to all of this! It just has to be! Either that or I have just gone plum loco."

Sitting up as his heart slowed down for the first time in an hour, he looked at his nude body and winced. He was covered in scratches and scrapes, the desperate naked dash from downtown Austin having wreaked complete havoc on his bare flesh. Dodging and weaving behind trash cans and dumpsters to get to the relative privacy of his truck, it had been a hellish run to make it out of the city without getting arrested. His face continued to grow red as he thought back on all of the women he had accidentally flashed during his marathon streak, ending with his exposure to his gorgeous neighbor.

He knew he had been lucky though as it was still early and his humiliation was witnessed by only a few early morning joggers and first shift employees reporting for work. Once he had gotten into his truck, things had gotten a bit easier, but he could kick himself for parking so far away. Yet another price he paid for being such a cheap ass and not wanting to pay for parking downtown. From the looks of the cactus quills sticking out of his stomach, and the scratches all over his chest and legs, he had taken quite a few tumbles in the mad dash to protect his modesty. Now that his breathing had fully returned to normal, and his heart no longer felt like it was going to explode, his eyes grew wide as the full memory of his ordeal sunk in. Picking up the empty bottle, he tossed it across the room and growled.

"No more Tequila..., EVER!" His brain flooded with the full image of being stripped naked by the disembodied gloves and then shaved and chased, he was convinced that this all had to be a drunken nightmare. This shit just doesn't happen in real life! Looking down at his cock, harder than it ever had been in his life, Jim Bob cupped his freshly shaved balls and grimaced. "Well, that sure ain't no dream!" Scratching his head he yelled out "What the fuck happened to me?"

Standing up, he gripped his temples and walked over to the sink to splash water on his face. He was so horny, the continuous images of the beautiful, otherworldly creature flashing over and over in his mind in a loop. Smacking his own face hard, he screamed again "Wake the fuck up! This is just a bad dream! Wake up Jim Bob, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Closing his eyes tightly for a solid minute, when he opened them again and saw that he was still nude and erect in his kitchen, he shook his head. Seeing another empty Tequila bottle on the counter, he groaned.

"Ok Jim Boy, you have got to get your shit together. Keep on drinking like this and you are going to get your ass fired!" Frowning he added "God Damn I have done some crazy shit when I was drunk before, but this has to take the cake!" Feeling his stomach drop as he thought about how he was going to explain his nude streak in the middle of the day to his boss, he gripped the side of the sink and felt sick. Looking down at his throbbing dick staring back up at him, he grabbed the shaft and began to stroke. "First things first, I have got to pop one off. Maybe with one good spurt and I can clear my head and turn this obvious nightmare into a wet dream."

Working up a good pace as he jacked himself off in the kitchen, suddenly he heard a loud knock on the trailer door. "Just a minute!" he yelled as he growled in frustration. Hard as ever, he ran into the bathroom and pulled a towel off the rack to wrap around himself. Trying to cover his woody as best he could he padded back into the kitchen to answer the door. His erection was hardly hidden by the red terrycloth wrap, but at least it gave him a little modesty. The pounding had continued throughout and gotten louder by the second. Coming into the kitchen, Jim Bob yelled out, "Hold your fucking horses man, I am coming!"

Jerking open the door violently, he barked as he prepared to let loose an apocalyptic tirade on some salesman or meter reader. "What in the fuck is the emergency, man! You know it is...."

His words were suddenly cut off as the iron grip of one of the gloves that had been chasing him rocketed into the trailer and seized his neck. Grabbing him forcefully by his throat the glove shoved him hard down onto the floor, the phantom hand having the strength of a linebacker. Struggling to pull the leather invader away from his face, he looked at the open door and gasped. His soul now chilled in terror as he watched hundreds of other gloves float quietly inside and begin to flutter around the trailer. Using all of the strength he could muster to try and stand, it was useless as several pairs now grabbed his wrists and ankles and held him down fast. Thrashing desperately as his tried to scream, he could only grunt incoherently as his mouth was held tightly shut by the strong hands covering his face.

Hearing his trailer door slam shut, Jim Bob grew even more terrified when he felt his towel viciously ripped off of his body and his arms and legs spread widely on the floor. Now completely naked, exposed and vulnerable, his eyes darted around the room in total disbelief as he watched the dark swarm of gloves hover menacingly in the air. With buckets of cold sweat pouring off of his body, and his mind a near blank of dread, the gloves slowly lifted him up into the air and began floating him towards his bedroom.

Jim Bob's house was a complete wreck, house cleaning not being one of his natural strong suits. This meant that the mess he was creating by knocking off pictures from the wall by the kicking and flailing of his arms and legs did nothing to add to the general look of disorder in his single wide. Wiggling and gyrating in mid-air as he fought desperately to escape, he was horrified as he floated into his bedroom and was dangled facedown over his bed. The hundred or so gloves that were not gripping his body now sprang into action and quickly stripped the mattress bare beneath him. Shredding the sheets into long strips, he could only imagine what was going to happen next. When he was suddenly spun around and forced down face up and spread eagle onto the bare mattress, he had his answer. In a blinding flash, his ankles and wrists were bound and stretched to his physical limit by the busy gloves as he was tied down with the remains of his bedsheet. Now naked and spread-eagle and completely immobile, his mouth was released and he finally was able to scream.

"Whoever the fuck is doing this needs to stop right now! I swear to God once I get loose from here I am going to fuck you up good!"

The gloves now all froze in mid-air and turned towards their helpless prisoner on the bed. Turning to one another they began clapping as one pair opened his closet door. To his shock, his favorite shirt was dragged out and shredded before his eyes. Watching on in horrified fascination he saw two other pairs of gloves come through the bedroom door with a large black lawn and leaf bag. Depositing the remains of his shirt in the bag, Jim Bob screamed, "Hey motherfuckers! What are you doing! That was my favorite shirt."

Clapping again, apparently bemused by Jim Bob's protests, the gloves started to whirl again around the room in a swarm. They soon got very busy as over the next half an hour every article of his clothing was pulled out from the closet and shredded before his eyes before being deposited into one of the large bags. It was not just his clothes that were under assault, but every towel, curtain, washcloth or anything else that could be used to cover himself was systematically and viciously destroyed before the remains were deposited into one of the growing pile of garbage bags stacking up at the foot of his bed.

His mind in a total blank panic, watching everything he owned destroyed before his eyes, Jim Bob kept trying to will himself awake. This had to be a nightmare, and as the hour progressed, he was convinced not only that he was dreaming, but it was the craziest nightmare he had ever had. With their mission to destroy all of his potential covering now complete, one by one the bags all were lifted by the gloves and carried outside to the dumpster across the street. Now he knew that whatever else was going to happen to him, things were very serious. With all of his clothing gone, he was essentially a nude prisoner in his own home.

Now alone in the bedroom, he could hear the gloves out in his living room ransacking the rest of his house. Temporarily out of their sight, he pulled desperately at his bonds. If he could just get one knot loose, he might be able to free himself and escape. Escape to where he did not know yet, and how, given his nudity, was another question, but he knew he had to get away. He knew that the gloves, once completing whatever destructive mission they were on, were going to come back. Once they did, nude and bound to his own bed, he was helpless to do anything to stop them. This only drove him harder to try and wriggle his way out of the bedsheet manacles.

After another twenty minutes, it got quiet and Jim Bob sighed in relief. Perhaps now this nightmare was ending and he had made good progress on the knots during his time of not being observed. Pulling as hard as he could with his right arm, he heard the sheet begin to rip and he smiled. Just another minute or two and he would certainly be free. Gritting his teeth in pain as he yanked, he suddenly jerked his head left in terror as the door to his bedroom burst open. Looking down to the foot of the bed he saw a single pair of gloves floating in mid-air. Raising one finger up in the air, it began waving it back and forth in a mocking "no no no" gesture. Wondering what this meant, he then felt his stomach drop as he watched the full swarm return.

Within seconds, his whole body was covered by the leathery assailants, and his cries for help were muffled by a glove that had wriggled its way into his mouth. Thrashing and fighting the forces holding him to the bed, he went limp since it was useless to resist. They were just too powerful. Hoping and praying that his ordeal would soon be over, his blood ran cold when he felt three hands now hold down each of his limbs tightly against the mattress. Now he was completely immobilized, unable to move an inch. Now to his horror, several other pairs now began softly stroking and teasing his bare flesh. Shaking and shivering in terror, the relentless teasing and tickling caused him to growl out loud laughing gasps into his glove gag. Despite being more frightened than he had ever been in his whole life, his cock had never been harder. Ominously he thought, so far his man bits had been ignored by the gloves as they assaulted the rest of his body.

Deciding on one more try to escape, he pushed back against his bed with all of his strength and was able to lift his head up stare down his nude body. He was now completely covered in gloves, every inch of his flesh blanketed in the leathery tormentors with still his dick and balls untouched. Trying to move his left hand, he grew hopeful when the tension loosened, and all of the gloves launched into the air and began hovering in mid-air again. He was still bound to the bed by the sheets, but at least now the teasing had stopped.

"What do you fucking want from me!" he shouted as the glove leaped out of his mouth. "Please! Please leave me alone!"

Again one of the gloves began wagging its finger as another floated in from the other room with a pen. Jim Bob's eyes grew as large as saucers as he watched one of the gloves circle a date on the large Penthouse Pet Calendar hanging on the back of his bedroom door. This had been one of the few items not destroyed by the gloves, and as he watched it check off today's date and then point to the circled date he cocked his head in confusion. The date it pointed to was one month from today, and as he tried to figure out what was being communicated here, he shuddered gulped loudly as he remembered the dark words of Ishtar.

"Look!" he pleaded as his mind scrambled and looked for any way out. "If this is about that business down at the Biscuit Barn, I am sorry." Looking up at the ceiling he begged "Whoever is doing this I am really really sorry!"

To his relief, all of the gloves suddenly rapidly rushed out of his bedroom in a great whoosh, leaving him once again, utterly alone. Now able to think for a minute, he felt his body quake in fear. Was this going to be his fate? Was he going to be left here tied up and nude in his own trailer for a month? How would he get loose? What about food? Would he starve to death? Again closing his eyes and trying to will himself awake, his heart sank when he opened them and saw that nothing had changed. If this was a nightmare, it was the most God Damned realistic and terrifying nightmare he had ever had and he knew that he would never ever again touch a bottle of tequila.

"Please! Please don't leave me here to starve to death! I am sorry! I am so fucking sorry!" he cried in a piercing mournful wail. His ears scanning the silence for any signs of help, they suddenly perked up when he heard a huge crash coming from his kitchen. Glasses were being shattered and pots clanged as God knew what was going on in there. His mind in a raging conflict between the fear of his glove assailants and his fear of being left alone to die in his own trailer, when the door flew open and the gloves returned, he was almost relieved.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12