Olympus has Fallen Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"I really would run if I were you?" Euphrosyne said with a laugh. After she spoke, the silence of dawn was shattered by the spine chilling sound of angry snorting and ear piercing squeals. Sigmund jerked his head to the right, and as he saw the heard of enormous wild boars charging out of the woods, their eyes flashing red, smoke and steam pouring off of their fur, he pissed on the ground in terror.

"Really, you need to try, boy," Euphrosyne said. "Remember, if they kill you, it just starts all over again." Reaching down and running her hand up the shaft of the corn she added, "Two things you probably should know though. Those boars haven't eaten for two months..., and they just LOVE corn. And," she said as she smacked his bare ass, "They haven't fucked in two years, and damn if they aren't looking for someplace warm to plunge their angry boar cocks into!"

Sigmund jumped back as the horrifying reality hit him, and he started running. When he tried to lower his arms, he moaned as he found the vines incredibly strong.

"Run, Sigmund, run!" Euphrosyne cried as she watched his bare ass charge off into the distance, quickly followed by the snow cloud formed by hundreds of stampeding boar hooves.

"You are one creative Bee-yotch, Sis!" Aglaia said as she laughed and they all watched the stampede disappear into the forest.

"I try," Euphrosyne said as she winked. She then turned to Otto and Ragnar, both drooling and shaking, their eyes wide with terror. "So boys, have you made your choice? Hopefully you are smarter than your boss."

They both erupted into a cacophony of wailing and shameless begging, pleading that they be allowed to obtain mercy. Euphrosyne shook her head and glanced over at her two laughing sisters, and said, "See, these Barbarian idiots can learn!" Turning back to Ragnar and Otto, she lifted her hands and they lowered to the ground, the vines releasing. Within seconds, the air was filled with the sight of animal skin coverings being desperately ripped off and both men, now naked, crawled over to the prisoners and began unchaining them.

Once free, Rhea, High Priestess of the Temple to the Graces rushed forward and fell at the Goddesses feet.

"Oh Glorious Goddesses, Holy Graces and benevolent deities! Thank you, Thank you for saving us!" Rhea cried, her face streaming with tears. "I-I am so sorry, Goddesses, but..., your temple, it, it..."

"We know," Euphrosyne said as her face frowned. "We know all about it, but..., now things are going to start to be set right."

"Yes, oh Great one," Rhea said. "These barbarians came up so suddenly. Our village was burned to the ground. All of the men are dead, all died fighting to save the temple but it was no use. It..., it too was destroyed. We, and the other servants in the temple were captured, but everyone else was killed. I-I am so sorry."

"Well, we will need to rebuild, now won't we?" Thalia said.

"Yes, of course, Oh Great Goddess Thalia," Rhea said. "But there are so few of us left, and the men are all gone. It will take years." Rhea jumped when she felt the tickle of Otto and Ragnar's beards on the top of her foot as they desperately kissed and sucked her toes.

"Oh, I don't think it will take so long," Euphrosyne said as she raised her eyebrow and pointed down at the groveling men at her feet. "So, about these bastards here—"

Rhea turned towards the two Vikings and spat on the ground. "—They were with the others and must have lagged behind. Their leader, he, ...he raped my ass, Goddess. He raped me on your sacred altar!"

Their conversation was interrupted by a far off scream, followed by a din of ecstatic oinking and snorting. "Well dear, I have a feeling he is getting quite an education on that subject, right about now."

Seconds later, out of the glowing hole in the ground, Sigmund shot out and landed on his knees. He was in quite a state. His corncob was mangled and chewed and swung lifeless between his legs. Bite marks and scratches were all over his body, and his ass was a bloody pulp. Obviously the boars had quite the fiesta. Euphrosyne laughed and said, "Well, you disappoint me, boy. You didn't even last two minutes!"

Sigmund could not speak, his whole body shaking and shuttering; the experience of being anally raped, castrated, killed and the revived all in five minutes was quite a rush. His tattered half-eaten corn dropped off into the snow and he winced. Instantly a fresh ear sprouted out of his crotch. "Try and make this one last a little longer this time," Euphrosyne cackled as Sigmund started to run and the boars rushed into the clearing again, close on his heels.

Rhea, stunned into silence by what she just saw, shook her head clear, and said, "Uh..., well, as I was saying. What are we going to do with these guys? You know, once you leave, they are just going to try and escape. That hardly seems just."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about them escaping, Rhea," Euphrosyne said as she bent down and tapped on Otto and Ragnar's heads. Glaring down at them, she said, "Stand up boys. We need to hurry this up."

Both Vikings leapt to their feet, their cocks surprisingly hard, but their eyes wide with fear.

Euphrosyne lifted her hands, and the Viking's abandoned swords jumped up from the ground. In a blur, the blades shaved both men clean, both their beards and their balls. After the barbering, the swords shattered and reformed into two, rather smallish cock cages. Rhea stood dumfounded when the newly formed, and still hot, cages floated over and landed into her open palm.

"Hey, Sis," Euphrosyne said to Thalia, "Do you still have those—"

"—Phoenix feathers," Thalia answered as she lifted two up in her hands. "It just so happens I do!"

"You know me so very well," Euphrosyne said.

Thalia walked over to Ragnar and Otto, and with one long slow swoop, passed the tendrils over their balls. Instantly both men fell to the ground, laughing and twitching, shrieking in both pain and pleasure. As they writhed on the ground, Thalia let the feathers go, and they drifted lightly down onto both men. Once the feathers hit flesh, they began to spin, and quickly tied themselves into very tight knots around the base of both men's balls, sealing any possibility of orgasm off forever. The sensations running through the Viking's balls must have been beyond description as the wails of begging and crying erupting from their mouths caused all of the women present to cover their ears.

"Perfect," Euphrosyne said as she turned to Rhea. "Now, they are pretty helpless in this state, so go ahead and cage them. That is, if they will stay still long enough."

Rhea grinned and nodded, kneeling down and stuffing both men's cock and balls into the cages, and closing the lock.

"Are you going to keep the key, Goddess?" Rhea said as she stood back up. "I assume those feathers will be tormenting them while they are in the cage."

Euphrosyne laughed, and said, "What key?"

Thalia and Aglaia howled in laughter as Thalia said, "Man, Sis, I take it back. You aren't soft at all!"

"Now, Rhea...," Euphrosyne said as she turned to her Priestess and put her arm on her shoulder. "You women have complete control over the feathers. I like to keep things simple, so, if you want them to increase the teasing, just say, more, and the feathers will obey. If you want less, just say, less. Trust me, this will keep these boys very, very motivated to do whatever you gals want..., forever! They should have our temple rebuilt in no time."

"But...," Rhea said. "I heard you say something about using their seed as an offering on the altar. I mean..., in those cages and all, how would we milk them for the—"

Euphrosyne closed her eyes and smiled as she bent down and picked up Sigmund's helmet. Breaking off both of the horns, she handed them to Rhea. She winked as she said, "Well, these boys love ass fucking so much, I say it might be time to get a little creative, what do you think? This should do the trick quite nicely, and, without ever releasing them!"

The other prisoners had gathered around and were laughing as Otto and Ragnar moaned and wailed on the ground, desperately trying to hump the dirt for any type of relief. Euphrosyne said, "Feathers less!" and the boys collapsed in a pool of their own sweat, the teasing now reduced to a steady, but maddening slow stroke. Glaring over at the two Vikings, Euphrosyne said, "OK, boys, I see the girls have all gathered. It is time for your sexy dance. Let's see your moves!"

Howls of laughter and cheering erupted as Otto and Ragnar leapt to their feet and began dry humping the air. Cupping their hands behind their necks, both ground their hips as their caged cock and balls swung helplessly in the breeze.

Euphrosyne and the other Graces exchanged a knowing glance and were clapping along with the others when suddenly a huge hornblast exploded through the wintry air.

"Oh shit!" Thalia cried. "It's the Horn of Calamitous Alarm! Girls, we gotta go!" When the blast sounded again, Thalia added, "We are to go to Athens at once!"

"Such a pity," Euphrosyne said as she watched Otto and Ragnar dance. "I was kind of looking forward to watching them bathe each other. Nothing gets me hotter than a bear party!" She turned to Rhea and said, "OK, gals, we have to go, but remember, use those slaves to your hearts content, they are our gifts to you! And hey, who knows, maybe they can be trained to provide all sorts of special services for you girls. Bye!"

Rhea and the Acolytes waved as the Three Graces floated up into the sky, disappearing behind a bright pink cloud.

*****

"Is this everyone?" Hera said as she glared out over the largely deserted plaza atop the Acropolis. "Where in the fuck is everybody, Ganymede?"

"Oh Glorious Hera, Queen of Heaven, whose alabaster skin is like the fresh first snows of winter on Olympus. Whose ruby lips rival the choicest fresh strawberries of Summer on the great plane of Marathon. Whose melodic voice is like the soft warbling of a thousand songbirds trapped in a silken—."

"—Ganymede, enough! This can't be everyone. It just can't! Half of the Gods are missing! Maybe you should blast the horn again."

"As you wish, oh wondrous...," Ganymede said as he paused and looked down sheepishly. "I will give the horn another blast, but, I would have thought everyone would have responded to the call. The Horn of Calamitous alarm is not blown frivolously, you know."

"No, it is not." Hera said.

"Hera, where the fuck is everyone? This should be all hands on deck!" Hades scowled as he joined his sister-in-law. "I mean, I'm here, and Hephaestus, and we know where Zeus is, but where is Ares of all people. Surely with a war on, he should be here!"

"Yeah, Hera," Dionysus said as he walked over to join them. "That's a good question. Where is Ares? And for that matter, what in the fuck happened around here anyway? I thought I smelled smoke on the way here, and, man, Athens really needs to clean up its act. Did you see the streets? Filthy, and coming from me, that is quite the indictment. I love a good party and all, but this is shocking. There is a fucking giant dead elephant out in the harbor! Holy Mother Gaia this must have been one fucktastic blowout. They certainly pulled out all of the stops for the Solstice celebrations." With his face now grinning, he added, "Oh, if you don't mind, I hope this meeting won't take long. I..., I have some pressing business to get back to. I have some Solstice celebrations in progress, so to speak."

Hera glowered over at Dionysus with an icy death stare. His face was still glazed with Nyssa's pussy juices, and his outrageous cluelessness, even amazing for him, enraged her to near volcanic levels. With her voice rattling like thunder, she barked, "Well, you drunken little fucking moron, if you would take your head out of some Nymph's cooch for a second you might actually learn what's going on! There is a WAR afoot! The Egyptians and Babylonians have attacked! Didn't you see all of the death and destruction throughout the whole Greek world?"

"Don't forget the Norse, Hera," Euphrosyne added as she and the other Graces landed. "They have attacked as well. There is a world of shit that's been let loose out there. We have taken hits from all directions! We just came from another of our temples and villages that have been totally ransacked."

"The Norse too?" Hera shrieked. "Those furry fuckers! I will personally gouge out Odin's remaining eye for this outrage!"

"Hera!" Amphrite cried as she landed on the other end of the plaza. "I am sorry I am late, but, well, I am having a bit of a problem with Poseidon." As she gazed around at the smoldering ruins of Athens, she smirked, "You didn't sound the alarm because of some out of control party did you? Honestly Hera, although it looks like the Athenians got a bit carried away, you really should save that for—"

"—IS EVERYBODY FUCKING STUPID!" Hera shouted, her bellowing voice causing the ground to shake. "Amphrite, how did you miss the fact that we have been attacked! We are now at war with the Egyptians, Babylonians and the Norse!"

"Is that what all that screaming was about?" Amphrite said as she blushed. "I thought it a bit loud, even for a Solstice party."

Hera threw up her arms and exhaled loudly.

"Hera!" Pethio cried as she too landed. "We have a terrible situation. We are at—"

"—War?" Hera said. "Yes, Pethio..., I know. That is why I had Ganymede sound the alarm. So, where is your husband Mercury? Surely he, of all people, should not be late. I understand why Pan and some of the other dumbasses are dragging in, but not Mercury."

"About that...," Pethio said as she glanced nervously at the other Gods. "I need to speak to you in private. We have a serious problem here. Mercury and Pan will not be coming—"

"—Oh Great Goddess of Olympus! You are all here!" Grid shrieked as she rushed out of the temple of Athena. Throwing her body to the ground, she crawled over to Hera and said, "I apologize for my people, oh Great one. I am Norse, but I shall devote my life to seeing this outrage avenged."

"Who in the Hell are you?" Hera glowered as she looked down at the tiny blonde human at her feet.

"Her name is Grid, Hera," Athena answered. "She is my newest Priestess. Her Nordic status may be helpful to us in our future plans."

"Good thinking, as always, Athena," Hera said. "So, have you seen Artemis? Or Apollo? How can we fight the other Gods when so many of our own are missing?"

"Great Goddess Hera, I can answer for Artemis," Orion cried as he joined Grid kneeling on the ground.

"And who the fuck are you?" Hera said as she paused, and then smiled as she got a good look at him. "Excuse my outburst, but it has been one shitty day. My, you are a handsome boy, I must say. So, what do you know about Artemis?"

"She has been cursed, dear Goddess. Frozen by the blood of Medusa into stone," Orion said as he pointed over to a corner of the plaza where the frozen Artemis stood.

"Well, that's just fucking great! Icing on the damn cake!" Hera growled. "And how did she get here?"

"I brought her here. I had hoped to find a cure, because, well, you see..., I am a priest of hers."

"You?" Hera said as she looked him up and down again. "You chose a lifetime of chastity to serve the Goddess of the hunt? That is surprising."

"It's a long story, but, she had promised to release me."

"Well, that sucks for you, doesn't it? But..., pardon my rudeness, I thank you for trying at least." As she shot a withering gaze at Dionysus and Amphrite, she added, "Which is more than I can say for some of my Divine friends." When she turned back, she spied the God-Ballista on the balustrade and smiled, "I must say, these humans are more on top of things than the Gods today. I mean, who, for example, designed and manned that mechanical marvel?"

"I did, Glorious Goddess of Heaven," Archimedes said as he joined Orion and Grid on the ground at Hera's feet.

"Archimedes!" Hades exclaimed. "Good work old boy! You always were clever."

"Oh, thank you, great Lord of the Dead," Archimedes said.

"He is clever," Hephaestus said. "You know he is one of my devotees," the God added as his face beamed in pride. "Frankly, I think having his cock all locked up makes his brain work twice as fast. But..., come spring, he tells me Persephone will be returning his key."

"Yeah, well...," Hades said as he shuffled his feet and grimaced, glancing down at Archimedes. "We need to talk about that. There has been a complication."

"What?" Archimedes said as he felt his balls quiver in his cage.

"Apollo has been kidnapped, Hera," Euphrosyne blurted out.

"Yes, and so has Mercury and Pan," Pethio added.

"Kidnapped? What the fuck!" Hera screamed. Sitting down on the ledge of the wall overlooking Athens, she rubbed her temples and sighed. "So, let me just get my head around this. Just give me a second to assess just how fucked up everything is."

"Oh, surely it is not that bad," Dionysus said as he came over and brought Hera a drink, his face remorseful from her earlier admonition. "You know, Zeus will be showing up any second and, with his thunderbolts, he will make short work of these bastards in no time."

Hera glowered over at Dionysus, but still snatched the drink from his hand. "I admire your misguided optimism Di-Di. Maybe I should start drinking more. Sadly, your prediction, as usual, is wrong as ever." She took his goblet and downed it in one gulp.

"There's the ticket," Dionysus said. "A few glasses more and BLAMO, problems solved!"

"Well, this might take more than a few glasses my drunken friend. You see; Zeus is indisposed, probably for a while. Amphrite tells me that Poseidon also is under the weather, although, it is not clear why. Apollo, Mercury and Pan have been kidnapped. Artemis has been turned to stone and, as usual, Aphrodite and Ares are off fucking somewhere no doubt. Why else are they still missing? So, all in all, I say we are royally fucked!"

"Hey," Hephaestus said as he tried to cheer up Hera, "Why don't we ask Ares himself!" Reaching into his toga, he pulled out Demetrius by the ankles and dangled him over the plaza. "This little lying mother fucker kept claiming to be the God of War all last night." Laughing, he added, "Not to make light during a difficult situation, but, perhaps he can enlighten us as to where my wife has gone."

"Demetrius!" Hera cried as she saw the tiny human dangling from Hephaestus' hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Demetrius!" the Graces, Pethio, Amphrite and all of the Nymphs cried in unison as they saw him as well.

"Demetrius! Fancy meeting you here," Dionysus cried.

"See, everyone recognizes you, you little fuck! You must be quite the little lover," Hephaestus growled as he dangled Demetrius over the wall, threatening to plunge him hundreds of feet down into the charred ruins of Athens. "I knew you were lying to me back on Vesuvius."

"Hephaestus! Put that boy down this instant!" Hera glowered. "Stop fucking around. Ares absence is a problem, and that boy Demetrius had nothing to do with it!"

Dionysus' smacked his forehead as he turned to the God of Fire and said, "Hephaestus, did I hear you say that Demetrius claimed to be Ares?"

"Yeah, he did," Hephaestus said as reluctantly lowered the squirming naked man to the ground. "What about it. He is just another lying little human fucker, who also happened to have sex with my wife! I guess I will just have to kill him later, when no one else is around."

"And, uh, where did he tell you this?" Dionysus said.

"Back in my palace on Vesuvius. He was quite chatty after I chained him to the ass-raping chair."

"So how did he get here?" Dionysus said.

"Beats the shit out of me," Hephaestus said. "He is a clever little bastard, though, I will give you that."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers