Olympus has Fallen Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"Hera, I think I know where Ares is!" Dionysus said with a laugh. "Oh, this is too rich!"

"You do?" Hera exclaimed. "How? Where is he?"

As Dionysus started to speak, the damn broke and every God spoke at once.

"Hera, what are you going to do about Pan and Mercury?" Pethio said. "We can't leave them captives to the Babylonians!"

"Hera," Hades said, "We will need to send a raiding party into the Egyptian underworld to rescue Helen. I owe it to Archimedes! I gave him my word."

"Helen?" Archimedes cried. "Oh shit, my key! What happened?"

"Hera," Athena said, "We can't leave Artemis like this! We must find a way to cure her. How can we wage war without our best shot?"

"Hera," Amphrite said, "I need some Nymphs to help me find the horn of Keto. Poseidon will perish if it remains lost!" "Hera," Euphrosyne cried, "We need to send a rescue party for Apollo, right away. Those bastards in the North have him prisoner, and it is all my fault."

"Oh Glorious and Merciful Goddess of Heaven," Demetrius begged as he joined the other humans cowering at Hera's feet. "I know what happened to Aphrodite. We must rescue her!"

Hera kept rubbing her forehead as every God and human on the Acropolis bombarded her with requests. Finally, after the shouts continued for a while, she stood up and bellowed, bringing everyone to silence with a loud whistle. "SILENCE! First things first! I can't concentrate with everyone talking at once. All will be restored very soon. Zeus will recover. The missing and kidnapped Gods shall be found. Artemis will be restored. Aphrodite will be returned. The temples shall be rebuilt. Everything will be set right. But...," she added as her eyes blazed, "The first thing we are going to do is plan our counter-attack. This war on our lands by the Gods of Egypt, Babylon and the Norse shall be answered with a sea of blood and an ocean of tears! The great wall of the world shall crack beneath the heels of my bitchy fury. Because, by the Great Lords of Chaos, and the Holy Mother Gaia, Olympus shall be avenged!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers