Omaha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, it would seem to most men (and women) she wouldn't require any sort of advantage -- what man would refuse -- practical experience had shown her and Bob different. And she didn't want to be disappointed.

As anticipated, Norman arrived between two and three pm on Saturday. Annette was in her office pretending to catch up on paper work, but listening intently for the sound of him checking in. She compulsively checked the computer to make sure she hadn't missed him.

It was on one of these checks, that she saw he was just in the process of getting his room. She peeked out; he was at the front desk. The knots in her stomach tightened. She had to sit down and breathe deeply. She waited for 30 minutes and called Norman's room. She drank 4 ounces of vodka in those 30 minutes making her slightly inebriated as she took the elevator to his floor.

This was the first time Annette would be performing on her own, without her husband around. Bob waited at home. Before she left he told how hot she looked.

As it was really a day off for her, Annette had taken the liberty to dress more casually, more proactively than she would for work. She thought of wearing a skirt, but settled for snug shorts. They clung tightly, showing her ass off to perfection. Her legs were tanned and toned. She wore workout shoes with ankle socks.

Norman let her into his room. "Yes?" he said.

Annette began to tell him her completely fabricated gambit. Norman looked puzzled for a few minutes, forcing Annette to go into more detail than she'd hoped. Finally, he understood what she was saying.

"You were the other woman in the ladies room, weren't you?"

Annette hadn't been prepared for this. She wasn't going to reveal her part, just that a complaint had been lodged. "Well, well, I mean...well, yes. Yes I was."

Norman relaxed. He smiled broadly. Then he chuckled.

"There was no complaint. You're bullshitting. You were there. You saw what happened. She was a more than voluntarily participant. She got as much as she gave. No, she didn't complain to anyone. Would it surprise you to know she called me later, back in New Jersey? Yes, that lady gets quite a lot out of sucking my black cock."

Annette was mortified. She was not prepared for this at all. She worried she might pee her pants.

"So you were there, eh? Julie told me about you. Said you enjoyed the show. Said you wanted some yourself."

Norman backed up to the chair and sat down. He opened his legs far apart, and stroked at his crotch.

"So that's what this is about? You want some of this." He looked straight into her face as he stroked himself. Annette watched his hand. He unzipped his fly and extracted his half-hard cock. Annette gasped. Norman continued stroking, building his erection.

"This what you want? Well, let's see what you have to offer. Nice legs. Turn around so I can see that ass. Mmmm, that's nice too. Ok, take off them shorts."

Annette snapped out of the trance the big cock had placed her in. She had no intention of taking her clothes off.

"Um, no. You don't want that. It's my mouth you want."

Annette spoke quickly, trying to regain control of the situation. She walked over to the chair and sank to her knees before Norman.

"What's with you white bitches anymore? All you want to do is suck cock. Doesn't anybody fuck anymore? You gonna get yourself all juiced up and take it home to your old man? Like that cunt Julie?"

By the time Norman concluded his rant, his voice was no more than whisper. Annette had moved her soft mouth onto him. Norman grabbed her by the hair and started shoving her mouth up and down to a rhythm he established. It wasn't long till she knew her reward was coming soon.

Annette herself was having trouble containing the flowing down her thighs. She clenched them together and experienced her second spontaneous orgasm, this one much stronger than her first.

Annette thoroughly cleaned Norman's cock before she left. Twenty minutes later she lay on her back with Bob's face buried between her legs. Bob became the recipient of some exquisite sex that week as Annette, who spent both mornings and evenings kneeling between Norman's thighs, became another wife who understood the concept of "hubby's reward."

12