Omaha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought of Shelly's strange treatment of Stan, not letting him kiss her on her lips when she left, but offering those same lips to strangers' cocks, and even more bizarrely, the French kiss AFTER letting the guys cum in her mouth.

It excited Julie that Shelly had that much control, that much power, in her marriage. Her greatest climax, however, came as she remembered the last guy, just before she walked out saying, "Are you going to let your friend have all the fun?"

Julie imagined doing with him, just what Shelly was doing. It would have been so easy. Just walk out to the car and suck his dick. She shot off like a rocket. Before she drifted off to sleep, Julie wondered if Shelly was right. She had gotten so hot just imagining it, would actually doing it be even better?

* * * *

Julie came out of her trance and was staring at Paul. Yes, Shelly was getting some of him, all right. It was easy for Julie to imagine Mrs. Cohen manipulating her student teacher into letting her suck his dick. And, yes, Julie was jealous.

She'd thought about her night out with Shelly many times. It fuelled many fantasies. If she were more daring, Julie might have actually done it herself. But that wasn't her way. And she remembered the disaster of the affair Gary found out about.

Today was Paul's last day. Julie had missed going out for a drink on his actual birthday because she had to attend a function at Gary's business. So, tonight was make up night. Gary was out of town again. He really seemed to be traveling more lately. Each drove to the bar separately where they would celebrate the completion of Paul's assignment.

The couple sat at a table in the back. The bar wasn't crowded yet. It was still quiet enough to talk. Julie bought the drinks. They toasted to Paul's successful completion of practice teaching. Julie lavished praise on him and told him she thought he was going to make a great teacher.

Paul thanked Julie for all her help, said he hoped to work with her again, and was very serious. The conversation lagged on several occasions, and Julie was tempted to bring up the thing that had been bothering her most these last few weeks. Finally, she took a breath, and looked directly at her drink.

"So, are you still seeing Mrs. Cohen?" Julie asked.

Let the discussion begin, Julie thought, looking up. Now it was Paul's turn to stare at his drink.

"I think it's pretty much over. I mean, we said our goodbyes on my birthday. I mean, she filled in for you when you had the other things to go to. So, I think that's it. I mean, she said to come back to see her and all, but I doubt I will once I get back to campus. So, I guess it's over."

Julie had been really obsessed about Shelly doing HER student teacher. She was surprised at how strongly she felt that Shelly was usurping something that was rightfully hers. She yearned to do to Paul what Shelly was doing but was afraid about how she might stack up performance wise.

After all, Shelly had a lot of practice. She must be really good. So, on one level, Julie was afraid to compete with Shelly. Julie might be better looking, but as she'd discovered that night at the bar, that didn't hold up so well with someone who could and would perform. She was really afraid that, given a choice, Paul might pick Shelly over her. It was with that trepidation that she forged ahead.

"I hear Shelly's done that with quite a few fellows. I suppose she's really good at it."

"Um, yes, she's good."

"Does she, you know, um, complete the job?" Julie never actually knew if Shelly swallowed or not.

"Oh yeah. She never takes her mouth off till I'm completely soft. Never spills a drop." Julie didn't know if Paul was embarrassed by these questions. He seemed eager enough to answer them. Sexy talk might turn him on, she thought.

"So, you liked it, huh?" Julie asked

"Yeah, who wouldn't," Paul replied. "And otherwise, I'd have to spend a lot more time jerking off. The really nice thing? SHE always thanked ME, afterward. Said how much I had pleased her. Made me feel like I was giving, not just getting. She really enjoyed doing it."

Strangely, Julie found herself getting soaking wet hearing about this beautiful young man getting blown. Not for a normal reason like she would soon be fucking him but because she desperately wanted to be the one doing the sucking.

Suddenly, Paul turned the tables on Julie. "Have you ever done anything like that? You seem pretty interested."

"Oh god, no!" Julie smiled. Of course she'd had a couple of affairs, but she wasn't about to reveal those to Paul.

"Would you want to? I mean, have you ever thought about it?"

Uh oh. That was a very different question.Should she answer truthfully? Julie thought.Could she?

"Well, um, I don't know, um, I mean, uh, I'm not sure," Julie was stammering badly. She looked at her drink, avoiding eye contact.

"Have you ever thought about sucking me?" Paul persisted.

"Yes." She looked at her drink and spoke softly.

"Would you like to try it?"

"I think so."

Paul stood up and held out his hand to her. Julie reached for it and stood. They left the bar and headed for Julie's car.

"Since I've had the most experience, I guess I should lead." Paul was trying to lighten things up. Julie was very nervous.

"We should get in the back seat." Paul got in, moved to the far door and sat with his back resting against it. Julie got in. Paul moved one leg against the seat back and left the other on the floor. He unzipped his fly.

"I've thought about doing this practically the whole time I've been here. At least since Mrs. Cohen introduced me to it. You are really pretty," Paul said seeming less nervous than Julie.

He had it out now, and was stroking it. Julie stared at Paul's cock. Since they got up from the table, her level of excitation had been rising. Her pussy continued juicing as she watched Paul caress himself. The cock itself was nice, though not as large as those on adult video. Very pretty, very hard.

"You should get on your knees on the seat, between my legs."

Julie did as she was told. Later, Julie would remember how much it excited her when she'd seen Shelly kiss Stan after their night out. How she liked the idea of the power, how she'd like to make Gary do that. Make him want her to do that, the way Stan did.

Now she found another side to this as Paul was ordering her to do things. This too excited her. Doing what he wanted. Wanting to please him. This was in many ways analogous to giving gifts. Both the recipient and to giver feel a sense of pleasure.

Julie was on her knees on the back seat of her car. She was hunched forward, her face approaching Paul's cock. She just kept going forward, parted her lips, and sank her mouth down until her lips felt Paul's pubic hair. The touch was electric within her body. She had goose bumps all over. Her Pussy flooded. Her clit throbbed. She loved it! She lifted her head the length of Paul's cock. She plunged down again.

Paul moaned softly.

"Oh. That's really good. You're mouth feels so good."

The head of his cock just reached the back of her throat as Julie went deep on every thrust. With her eyes closed, she concentrated on making her mouth the equivalent of a hot, wet vagina. She swiped her tongue across his glans, as her coach-lover had instructed her. Gary loved that, too, but never knew how she learned it. She never touched him with her hands. Paul was groaning more loudly. Suddenly, he spoke.

"Do you want me to pull out or cum in your mouth? Mrs. Cohen told me to always ask that."

Julie almost laughed, but didn't. She had actually thought how she wanted this. Interestingly, Julie had swallowed for both her lovers, but never did for her husband, Gary. She would sometimes let him cum in her mouth, but always spit afterward.

Also, interesting was her internal rationale for this. Growing up, she and her friends had always expressed disgust whenever the subject of a guy unloading in a girl's mouth came up. They felt the girl would really be a slut if she let that happen.

So, Julie, not wanting a guy she was serious about (Gary) think her a slut, refused to allow him to cum in her mouth, even after they were married. Later, after her lovers, she felt a little guilty, and relented, but she still refused finish completely as if holding on to some vestige of propriety.

With her lovers it was just the opposite. Julie didn't care if they thought she was a slut. In fact she wanted to promote it to some extent as it heightened the pleasure they and she obtained from the affair.

Julie pulled off Paul just long enough to answer. "In my mouth."

After just two more strokes, Paul exploded. Julie kept her mouth on him and administered soft, loving caresses until he softened and slipped from her lips. Paul opened his eyes and saw her sitting back looking at him. He smiled and adjusted his pants, zipping his fly. Julie did not miss her cue.

"Thank you," Julie giggled, remembering that Paul had said Shelly always told him that. Paul knew what she was doing and laughed along with her.

"That was really nice," said Paul. Julie was dying to know how she compared to Shelly, but was too afraid to ask.

Their parting was quite quick after they got out of the back seat. Later, at home, Julie had the most fun with her vibrator she'd had since her night out with Shelly. She thought she understood Shelly much better, and wondered if she'd be friendlier to her at school again. They had more in common, now.

* * * *

Julie was waiting for her husband in the lounge of the Marriott Hotel in Omaha. She'd just been served her order, a Cosmopolitan. The drink was somewhat new to her and she had really taken a liking to them. In addition to its great taste, it also quickly lowered her inhibitions, something she'd like for later that night. The Marriott made a great one.

The lounge was totally empty save Julie and the bartender. She sat at a table on the side. She knew from the bartender's frequent glances in her direction he wasn't simply seeing if she need her drink refreshed. Undoubtedly, her short skirt was leaving quite a bit of thigh exposed beneath the surface of the table.

Let him look, thought Julie, deliberately swinging her legs as she rotated her swivel chair. Under the skirt, she wore stockings and garters, and she wondered how much he could see.What's the harm in a little show, she thought.Besides, if I want another drink, he'll be sure to do it right. The man was not her type at all, pudgy, balding, and short. Oh well.

Just as the bartender brought her second drink, a black man entered the lounge. He sat at the bar, ordered a beer, and surveyed the room. Meaning Julie. He was seated about 15 or 20 feet from her. He smiled, raised his glass and nodded at Julie.

She smiled back, but then quickly looked away. Although the man was tall and handsome, about 35, she guessed, she was in no position to think about him right now. Julie looked at her watch and attached an annoyed look to her face. Even though she wasn't looking at either of the men, she instinctively knew they were staring at her. She wanted to present a picture of just what she was: a woman waiting for someone who was late.

Where was Gary? He was nearly half an hour late. Damn him. He'd better get there soon. Her mood was beginning to darken. Just then her cell phone rang. After a brief conversation, Julie hung up.

"Fuck." She said it loud enough for the man at the bar to hear.

"Something wrong?" the black man asked, trying to sound sympathetic. Julie sensed he just wanted to move in, but answered him anyway.

"The asshole's already late, and now he's going to be another 30-45 minutes!" She said and took a big gulp of her drink.

"He's a fool," the man at the bar replied, pressing what might be an opening.

Julie didn't need that just then. Another sip of her drink, and she got up and went to the ladies room.

Standing at the mirror, she fussed with her hair and examined her makeup. She was really pissed at Gary and was totally unprepared when the black guy walked right into the room! What was going on? She thought of screaming, but he just shook his head.

"Don't do that," he said, "I'm not here to hurt you."

"Then just get out and leave me alone. You shouldn't even be in here. Get out, or I'll call security." Julie was truly frightened.

"No you won't. You'll do exactly as I tell you." He was rubbing his right hand along his crotch, and smiling at her. She tried to move around him and get to the door. He moved like a cat, and blocked her path.

"Please," the man said as if what he was doing was perfectly reasonable, "do as I say. You won't be hurt. As a matter of fact, I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself."

He lowered his zipper. Julie was frozen, her eyes on his hand. He extracted his cock and stroked it. Flaccid, it was bigger than her husband's erection. She stared at the hand and what was in it. The black cock began to grow.

"Take off just your panties," he told her. "I'm going to do you with your clothes on." His cock was fully erect. He moved his hand up and down its length. Julie watched, not moving. She tried to say "No", but it came out a moan.

"Your panties, now! As you can see I ready to begin. I want them off."

Still staring at his giant phallus, Julie came out of her trance a bit. Her mind was whirling. She didn't want this man to fuck her, but he looked like he was prepared to take what he wanted. Frightened, she managed to speak.

"No," she managed to say. "You don't understand, there are probleMrs. Down there. I can't. I just can't. It's too complicated to explain." Julie lied desperately hoping to get the black man to leave her alone.

He looked surprised, but just for a moment. "Look, honey, I'm gonna be getting this off right now. Nothing's gonna stop that. And that's what you are for. Now get them panties off."

"Really, I can't." Julie stated, starting to feel more in control. "Look, I'll get you off. I can suck it. I'm really very good that way."

Julie took a step foward and sank down to her knees. She reached her hand out and touched him. She looked up into his eyes.

"You'd better be good. You'd better swallow it all."

"I will."

"I don't want any dribbling onto my pants."

He closed his eyes as Julie's mouth enveloped the first five inches of his mammoth organ. Both of her hands fit on the shaft that didn't fit in her mouth. She used them to jerk him off into her mouth. He moaned.

Now that the danger had subsided, Julie looked at his huge prick as it entered and exited her lips. He really was big, and black. Of course, she'd always wondered if the myth was true. Now she knew, at least for her sample of one.

Against her will, it seemed, she began to get turned on. She was sucking a great cock. Black cock. Forbidden, hot, hard, delicious cock. Her pussy juices were flowing. The guy was right; she was enjoying this. She pulled it all the way out of her mouth and held it in both hands and looked up at him.

"Give it to me, damn it. Shoot me that sweet cum."

She sank her head back down. She had chosen her words carefully, to enflame him, to get him off. It worked very quickly, of course she also enflamed herself even further. He let out a big groan and Julie knew it was on its way. Incredibly, it actually tasted like no other she'd ever had, almost sweet. Julie gulped it down. None got on his slacks.

Just as Julie sat back on her heels, she noticed a woman who had entered the restroom. It was obvious from how the woman's jaw hung open that she'd witnessed quite a bit of the show. The woman stared at the black man with his semi-flaccid penis extended from his fly and the lovely, older white woman kneeling at his feet. The black man remained incredibly calm. Facing the newcomer, he proudly displayed his cock at her before tucking it back into his pants.

"Sorry, honey," he said, "but I'm all set for now. But I'll be at the bar for a while. Look me up in about half an hour and I should be re-loaded.

Without another look at Julie he left.

Getting quickly to her feet, Julie recognized the woman as the front desk manager that checked her in. She still had her badge on, but she remained speechless. Julie walked past her and back to her table. The manager followed her out, as if drawn by an invisible string. As she approached her table, Julie saw Gary standing in the lounge looking around.

She was a bit surprised to see the black guy was back at his seat at the bar, thinking he would have chosen to leave in case there were consequences. But Julie realized that, after what the front desk manager had seen, there was no one who would believe she was coerced. Despite the initial intimidation, she had chosen to finish it herself. She knew that, there came a point in that room, where if she knew Gary himself were about to walk in, she would have chosen to continue and let her husband witness her infidelity. She was that hot.

Gary hurried over and hugged her. He whispered that he was sorry for keeping her waiting. While in Gary's embrace, during the apology, Julie, head turned toward the bar, caught her black man's eye. Despite the fact that she clearly saw the bartender watching her from behind him, Julie slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

The black man whose sperm now swam in Julie's belly raised his drink toward her, nodded, and took a sip. Then, as the front desk manager and the black man at the bar watched, Julie drew Gary's face in her hands, pulled him toward her and gave him a deep French kiss. Then she quickly downed the last of the Cosmo, and walked out of the lounge with her husband.

As Gary started toward the front entrance to get his rental car, Julie hooked her arm in his and steered him to the elevators instead. As Gary started to question things, Julie looked at him and smiled.

"There's something I want to do first." Gary gave her a puzzled look.

"I missed you," she lied. Completely unaware of his impending good fortune, Gary was about to benefit handsomely from what Shelly called "Stan's reward".

Not until they disappeared into the elevator did Front Desk Manager, Mrs. Annette Fallows move. Except for a brief moment in the ladies room when she watched that monumental black organ being put away, Annette had watched Julie. The only thing she would find more shocking than what she witnessed the woman do would be how it affected her.

End of Part I

12