O'Malley's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

"One down; a million more to go," Tom said.

"Only a million?"

"Yeah, but then, there's next week," he replied as she giggled.

They dried each other off and crawled under the covers naked. They lay there for awhile kissing, touching and exploring. Tom knew he was going to take his time.

He reached down with one hand slowly began running the spongy head of his engorged cock up and down Laura's wet, delicious slit, making sure to flick her clit with every stroke. In the meantime, he began sucking one of her nipples roughly against his tongue while he squeezed and rubbed her other breast with his free hand.

Next, Tom split her swollen pussy lips and placed the fleshy steel of his shaft between them. His hips sensuously sawed her sweet vagina up and down, keeping pressure on her clit. He now had the use of both hands to use on her breasts. He alternated squeezing each one and sucking her nipple deeply into his mouth, circling around it, and nipping it. Laura was lost in a dense fog of pleasure, rolling her head from side to side and moaning. She wrapped her legs around Tom just before her body stiffened and trembled. Tom took the cue and pressed harder onto her clit with his cock. He had to grit his teeth to keep from cumming himself. Laura struggled for breath as the pleasure waves poured over her. When she clutched Tom to her chest, he backed off her overripe bud.

He moved his mouth right next to her ear and said in a hot quiet voice, "I love you. Laura. I love you with all my heart." He kissed her neck so sensuously that goose bumps formed on her smooth skin. He took Laura's hands and placed them on her own breasts, getting her started squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Tom moved to her soaking treasure down below and slowly licked the flat face of his tongue up the entire length of her dewy gash. Laura was on sensory overload. She squeezed her tits as he began kissing and licking every surface of her vulva. Tom stiffened his tongue and drove it into her rosy pink cavern. He put his whole mouth over her clit and hood and sweetly sucked her bud from its protector. Laura's hands flew off her breasts and clutched the blankets beneath her. She couldn't speak. She couldn't think. She could barely breathe. Tom's assault was relentless. Just as she gained a modicum of control, he upped the ante.

He next moved to her anus and licked her puckered hole. Laura was not expecting that touch at all, and she found his willingness to lick her there incredibly erotic. When he moved back to her clit, he inserted two fingers deep within her. Tom decided it was time for more fireworks, so he began rubbing her G-spot with the tips of his fingers as he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked. She repeated "ahh" as her climax built. Tom was rewarded with a warm release of clear nectar as Laura peaked. He drank it as if it was fine wine. She wilted as the pleasure subsided.

Tom took Laura's foot and sucked her toes while he watched her recover. He rubbed her feet and smiled down at his angel. When her breathing slowed, he started running his fingernails along the delicate skin of her inner thighs. Laura felt like she was the Sistine Chapel and Tom was Michelangelo. Every touch electrified her.

He decided the time had come, and he moved between her thighs. He touched her entrance with the head of his cock.

"Oh, God, baby! I need to feel you inside me so badly," Laura gasped.

Tom slowly pushed his wide head past her entrance and began his descent. Laura was so tight, that he could only make small advances at a time. He moved slowly out and pushed slightly deeper with each penetration, pausing to allow her to adjust to him. Laura was so touched by his gentleness that she wanted him inside more than ever. She began pushing against him each time that he re-entered her. Tom was sweating profusely as he fought his own explosion. Being inside Laura was like being in a dream. He could easily have cum in the first five seconds, but he fought to prolong the moment. With one final push, Tom felt their bodies meet. He was completely inside her. Laura shivered knowing she had all of her man inside.

He pulled out to his head and plunged into Laura. She let out an extended breath. "I've been waiting for this all my life, Tom. Make love to me, my sweet."

Tom picked up his speed and his intensity as he submerged his highly-charged penis into her. Laura's deep-seated instincts took over, and she thrust her hips onto him as he penetrated her to force him deeper. "Oh, God, Tom, please don't stop!" Tom was rapidly reaching his critical point and was about to begin rubbing her clit when Laura yelled, "Jesus fucking Christ!" She impaled herself onto him, biting his shoulder and squealing. Tom let himself go. He grunted and barely squeezed out the word "love" before the most intense wave of pleasure in his life consumed him. The jets shooting into Laura took her orgasm to a higher level as their bodies slammed into each other. Tom just kept pumping her, and Laura's body was racked with tension. Then, as quickly as the pleasure detonated inside them, it was over. Tom collapsed on top of Laura, so drained he was unable to move. Laura hugged him and tried to interpret the experience she'd just had.

"If every lovemaking session we have is like that, I won't make to my next birthday," she said. Tom's body shook on top of her as he laughed. She smiled as she hugged him. She loved making him laugh.

When he moved off of her, she cuddled against him. "Tom, I'm sorry it's been so much work just to try and be with me."

"You are a LOT of trouble," he said squeezing her tighter.

"Did you ever wish I'd just shown up in some other bar?"

"Well ... I mean ... you did just become best friends with my pecker and all." She giggled.

"Still, I bet you didn't expect all this to happen when you saw me for the first time."

"I don't exactly know where you're going with this, but you want to know my first reaction the instant I saw you for the first time?"

"Uh huh."

"I realized that love at first sight wasn't just a dopey expression. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Laura. You face and your body should be in some fashion magazine. Remember that dress you wore ... the dark blue with the flowers?"

"Uh huh."

"When that dress rode up your thighs while you were playing, I got such a hard-on. That's one of the reasons I always had to sit down." She laughed and punched him.

"So, what happened to all that 'it's the music' stuff? You sound like you were in heat! I'm starting to suspect that this music stuff was like, 'no, I really do read Playboy for the articles.'" He laughed hard at that remark.

"Okay, let me try this again. I was definitely in heat looking at you, but what made this different from just another most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world thing was that you captured all of me in the blink of an eye ... my body with your incredible beauty ... my brain with your talent, which I'm shocked to say is even more immense than your beauty ... and my heart with who you are inside."

She sighed. "That was an impressive recovery."

"Thank you."

"You're either the sweetest man ever or best peddler of bullshit ever born."

"Shhh! Not too loud. You'll blow my cover."

Laura laughed and said, "Huh oh ... I think it's the latter."

He pulled her up so they could look at each other. "Not where you're concerned. All you ever need to do to know about how I feel about you is look into my eyes when I'm looking at you."

"Of course, I can also tell a little something by checking in with my best friend, who, by the way, is hard as granite again!"

"Well, yeah! You're here ... you're NAKED! I may have to learn how to catheterize myself just so I can pee."

She laughed so hard she rolled off of him onto her back. "You say the sweetest things!"

"I do have one serious question though."

"What?" she said wiping her eyes.

"Marion told me about Julliard. Laura, you're nuts not to take that opportunity."

"Trying to get rid of me already?"

"No way in hell! Wherever you go, I go. It's just that with your gift, who knows what heights they could help you reach."

"So, I'm the most beautiful AND talented woman in the world?"

"Yes."

"Then what the hell am I doing with a schlub like you?"

"Huh oh ... I didn't see that one coming."

She slapped him again and said, "Music's always been my sanctuary. If I made it my job, it might lose its magic."

"But ..."

"Shhh. No buts, my sweet," she said putting her hand to his face and placing her thumb on his lips. "I don't want to complicate my life. I don't want to do anything that will take time away from us. I'm even going to talk to Bill about cutting way back on my travel at work. You've given me my life back, Tom. All that blackness ... it doesn't matter anymore."

Tom looked at her very seriously and said, "Fuck! I'm pretty amazing. Maybe I rushed into this whole relationship thing too fast." Then, he burst out laughing because he couldn't keep a straight face any longer.

Laura pounced on him and started tickling him and punching him. "Oh, no you don't! It's two against one, here, buddy, because he's on my side! You're not going anywhere!"

He threw up his hands and said, "I give! I give!" She looked down and shook her head at her big, goofy, gorgeous guy.

"Well, if you're not going to Julliard, the guys asked me about putting Saturday Night Special back together for real, only they're dumping me as the keyboard player and replacing me with this scorching hot brunette chick."

"Now ... THAT ... might be a real possibility." She lay back down beside him and cuddled against him again.

"Of course, I probably should warn you that I may not be the only one with a perpetual boner. I think Clarence has a thing for you."

"Oooo ... you know what they say ... once you go black, you never go back."

"I prefer ... once you go white, you squeal with delight!" Then, he pulled the covers over them and started tickling her.

"Stop! Stop it!" she yelled giggling. She reached down, grabbed his cock and said, "Now THAT's a real angry young man!"

Tom moved between her thighs and said, "Just call me Billy," as he worked his cock into her.

Laura squealed and said, "Oh, Billy!"

"Just call me a 'Big Shot.'"

"You're definitely not a 'Baby Grand.'"

"'You may be right.'"

"But, I like you 'Just the Way You Are.'"

"'Don't Ask Me Why.'"

She giggled at the absurdity of this Billy Joel song title game and wondered how long it could go on. "Cause I'm just an 'Uptown Girl?'"

"And, I'm just an 'Innocent Man."

"Then you'd better 'Say Goodbye to Hollywood."

"Why? Are you 'Movin Out?'"

"I have to cause 'Only the Good Die Young.'"

Tom wracked his brain, but he'd run out of song titles. Laura giggled and raised her arm in the air. "I win! Yeah!"

"I'll get you back, you know."

"How? We've only got a lifetime together."

Tom kissed Laura and started doing some serious fucking. Just as she was about to climax, he tickled her hard. She finally fought him off and rolled over so that she was on top. She continued fucking until she'd gotten them both off. Laura then climbed off him and laid her head on him to go to sleep.

Before Tom's heavy eyelids clamped shut, he kissed the top of her head and thought, "She definitely has a way about her." Then, he yelled a silent, "Yes," in recognition of winning the game. As he slipped into unconsciousness, he smiled, knowing he'd already won the biggest game of all.

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers