Omega Pride Ch. 02

Story Info
Run, run, run as fast as you can...
3.6k words
4.63
78.1k
74

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment of Omega Pride.

As before, feedback is welcomed and needed.

Déesse de la Lune = Moon Goddess

s'il vous plaît = please

I hope you all enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"Order up!" The chef stated from behind the kitchen counter, ringing the bell, snapping Delphi out of her temporary daze. She turned quickly and fluidly as she grabbed the plate and glass from the counter before heading toward the elderly woman who had order it.

"There you are, ma'am," Delphi smiled at the woman, nothing giving away at the thoughts that clung to her mind, "I hope you enjoy you're meal."

"Thank you, my dear," The woman smiled at her as Delphi nodded her head and walked off to wait another table.

"You really know what you're doing, hon," Kathy told her as Delphi started to refill a few pitchers, "I hardly see business pick up this early in January. I don't know whether to be pleased or pissed at it."

Delphi looked at her, a small grin on her face, "I had New York to thank for the experience I guess."

Bull shit.

Though Delphi did work in New York for some time, she truly loved to do work like this, and as an omega, she loved to serve. It's been almost a week since she started working. If it weren't for the tips, she'd be out on the street again and looking for a new place to live. That was the least of her worries right now though.

Through out the week, she's been having the reoccurring dream of her, her wolf, and an unknown man and his wolf. Each time she thought about what happened in those dreams, heat would fill her and her heart would subliminally increase speed. She would always go into a daze whenever the memories would appear in her mind.

~*~*~*~

Earlier that week...

Delphi's eyes shattered open from the dream. The man's words, his voice, and their wolves echoed through her mind repeatedly, not aiding her pounding heart. Her lips quivered, licking them slowly as she looked down at her sweat drenched body before staring at the ceiling. She could still feel his arms wrapped around her in desire, the sound of his heart beat in her head, trying to sync with her own. Their wolves' love-making, each whimper, each growl shown that he would claim her as his own: a promise, a fate that would happen soon.

Delphi's hand traveled downward toward her navel, running her hand lightly against the cotton turtleneck. She pulled it up a bit, resting her hand over the actual navel, circling it with her middle finger before slowly trailing it up to her breasts, grateful that the bra she wore opened in the front.

She moved to her left breast, her nails lightly running over her skin as she fondled it only once before reaching her rock hard nipple, circling it tenderly. As she pinched it, she bit her lip. While she caressed it between her fingers, her other hand traveled south, going under panties and to her mound. She circled her finger in the curls before going lower and stroking her nether lips.

She was aroused and the wetness that now lies on her finger was proof of that, heat pouring from between her thighs. She bit her lip as she made her way to her hooded clit. As she started to stroke it, she let out a small moan. She hadn't felt this way before; she's never done this before, especially after the pack in Pennsylvania.

Her other hand left her nipple and followed its pair. Boldly, she rubbed her free hand's pointer finger against her folds gently. Darer still, she pushed her finger into her wet hole, gasping a bit at the new sensations and past shyness started to melt away. She rested there for a bit, trying to get use to the invading digit before she started to rub her clit and thrust her finger into herself slowly.

As she continued, her eyes started to glow; her wolf was there with her. Her eyes fluttered shut, hearing the man's voice—being the only thing other than his arms that she knew—echoed through her, making her pump and rub faster, earning another moan, but she bit her lip to hold back the carnal sound.

More.

She tried to put another finger in, but feared that she would break her maidenhead, so she instead rubbed directly onto her bare clit, making her scream out, almost yelp in the slightly painful, yet delicious feeling. She sped up more, feeling something welling up inside of her. Pushing herself as far as she could go, she thrashed her head to one side as her heart beat rapidly, her body heaving at each breath, and her inner walls contracted against her finger as she arched her back and let out another scream as she came hard, her wolf letting out a howl of the same intensity in her mind. Her body shuddered with sexual high, this feeling new and glorious.

Yet...

Her wolf wasn't sated. She still wasn't sated. She wanted him. She wanted him to touch her, to caress her breasts, kiss her body, suck on her clit, take her body, thrust himself inside her waiting pussy, and mark her as his, forever and eternity. She wanted him to...she wanted him...she wanted...

She wanted?

She sat up on her elbows weakly, panting, and logic filled her mind again.

She couldn't.

She shouldn't want. She's not allowed to. It wasn't her place. She fell back on the bed, the deep sense of sadness and realization dawned on her. A lone wolf can't want, it focuses too much on the harsh and lonely world; the sole focus is survival on a day-to-day basis. Even in a pack, in her position...she would only be allowed to have something if the Alphas allowed it, acknowledged it. Even someone as special as a mate. Still, deep inside her, she and her wolf couldn't help it. And the dreams only got stronger every night.

~*~*~*~

Delphi came out of her daze and jumped a bit, realizing she filled the coke pitcher pass the brim. Luckily for her, Kathy hadn't noticed and was waiting on another customer. She took in a deep breath, trying to get rid of the images that both haunted and captivated her mind. She backed away and headed to the tables that need them. At that moment, the café door opened.

Wolves.

Delphi sniffed the air only slightly, and her mind started to fill with panic, and her body stiffened in fear. She swallowed hard, and every inch of her being except for her outer shell shook. Her wolf whined in the back her mind, knowing that now would be a good time to leave and get as far away as possible.

Taking in another quick—a little too quick—breath, she smelt there were at least four of them. All of them male and definitely stronger than her. "W-where had they come from? I-I-I hadn't scented any wolves before...!" She thought to herself, keeping herself busy as to not draw attention to herself.

Too late.

She could hear them sniffing the area when they breathed, and out of the corner of her eye, she felt their gaze focus on her. She dare not look up. She dare NOT look at them. After she took the current table's order she turned, trying not to walk too quickly, but not too slowly so they could see her legs shaking in utmost dread and uneasiness.

As she walked behind the counter and placed the order down, Kathy came from around, carrying empty plates. Delphi gulped and cleared her throat before approaching her, "Um, Kathy?"

"Hm? What's up, hon?" Kathy stopped and looked at her, not catching her nervousness. Good.

"W-when is my shift over?" Delphi tried to keep the fear out of her voice and keep the politeness in.

"Oh," Kathy put the plates in the sink before coming back before her, looking at her wrist watch, "Well...we don't close for another half-hour..."

"Please," Delphi caught herself from sounding hasty, "I-I have some important things to do. I'm still looking for a stable place to live." That was the truth, but at the same time, underlying was the fact that she was looking TO live.

Kathy stared at her for awhile in uncertainty, thinking about it. She then huffed out a sigh through her nose, "....Fine."

Delphi felt relief and her chest seemed to relax a bit of the tension she knew she had, "Thank you so much—"

"But before you go, please serve those gentlemen over there. Thanks, hon."

Kathy pointed at the very objects of her despair.

Before Delphi could opt for a way out, Kathy had passed her and left already to clean up a table. Delphi's lips quivered and her body shook. She wanted to cry, she was so afraid. She was going to die. Not here in the café maybe, but she was definitely going to die. Why had she not followed her wolf's instincts—again—when she left Cheyenne and just made her way to Texas?

"P-pourquoi, Déesse de la Lune?" She thought to herself, trying to fight the dread and tightness in her chest as she turned and walked toward them in the calmest and most human way she could.

Who was she fooling?

If she could smell them, they could smell her. It was obvious that they had. There were indeed four men sitting down at the table. The one of the edge that was facing her looked up at her first, his light brown eyes absolutely serious, making her wolf whine again, but she did her best to maintain composure.

The one that stared at her first was a blonde, and even with him sitting down, she could tell that he was a big guy. Taller than the other three? No. Taller than her 5'6" height? Most definitely.

The one next to him was a brunette and taller than the blonde, but though he didn't look like he carried a lot of brawn on him, he looked like he could kill her himself if she gave him the chance.

The other two had light brown, almost dirty blonde, hair and from what she saw, they looked thicker in muscle than the other two; the one that sat closest to the window looked like he'd be the strongest of them, and would most likely be the leader.

Either catching the blonde's gaze or sniffing the air—neither really mattered—made all of them turn their attention to her, their eyes seemed to burn into her skull, ready to eliminate her, this unfamiliar female.

Delphi swallowed again, but she kept moving forward toward them. As she stopped in front of them, all was silent as she took her pen and pad out from her apron, trying to avoid shaking or dropping anything. She forced herself to speak out without showing any signs of fear, "Can I help you gentlemen?"

Without meaning to, her last words started to dip of into silence. She fought furiously against the desire to just turn and run as the silence progressed. Still struggling to not show panic and tremble she spoke again, this time watching her words carefully, "Can I help you gentlemen?"

Another bout of silence broke out.

The mere presence of these wolves alone drove her wolf crazy with whines, her ears down and her tail between her legs, and Delphi was combating against a losing battle with her quivering legs. "Please.....just order something," Delphi thought, mentally shutting her eyes and tears rolled down her face, something she was holding back on the outside, "Please....just do that..."

"....We'll have four beers. Coors Light," The dirty blonde closest told her finally, sending a chill down her spine, but she forced herself not to flinch, jump, yelp, or any action of that type.

"Coming right up," She told them with a small nod before turning to go around the counter and into the walk-in freezer, taking out four Coors Light and going back to their table, doing all this without trying to run.

"Here you are," She tried placing the beers down steadily, but the vibrations that came from the bottles making contact with the table was proof that she wasn't just nervous around them, she was blatantly terrified. They're eyes stared at her intently as she sat up, the shivers starting to break through. She swallowed slightly before backing up a bit.

"Excuse me," She spoke, once again her voice was dipping off.

She then turned to go the back room and grabbed her coat, beanie, and scarf. Sadly, there was no backdoor for the employees to use. She'd have to go through the front.

Right past them.

She bumped into Kathy on her way toward the door. "S-sorry, Kathy. I'll see you tomorrow." She told her.

"Y-yeah. Are you alright, hon?" Kathy asked, now seeing her anxiety.

"I'm fine," Delphi said a little too quickly again, "I'll...I'll see you later, Kathy."

Before Kathy could say good-bye, she turned and walked out the door and into the winter night air as calmly as she could. But she wasn't—in fact—she nowhere near out of harm's way yet.

She walked just as evenly as she rounded the corner, still easily seen through the glass window of the café. The moment she passed it, and was out of sight, she booked it.

The cold air didn't faze her; she just knew need to run as fast as she could away from them. She was thankful for her werewolf speed and the fact that it was dark out.

However, the lack of human bodies was something she wasn't grateful for. As she turned another corner, she heard the sound of footsteps, the sound of running footsteps behind her. She whimpered in fear, tears starting to come pouring down her face, and heart beating in her head.

"I don't want to die..!" She thought to herself as she ran. She regretted not buying and bringing any vinegar with her. Wolf noses were so sensitive and that scent was so strong, it could have easily knocked them off her path for awhile. She also mentally kicked herself for deciding to stop in such a rural place. If only she was smarter.

The sound of the foot steps closing in snapped her from her mental count of regrets, reminding she had to focus now. Don't stop. Don't stop running. She ran across the street into Jackson Town Square through the archway. She nearly tripped over something in the snow but caught herself as she continued to run.

That near trip was her downfall.

Her heart stopped beating and her thoughts went blank when she felt arms grab her and trip her down onto the snow.

"Non! Non, s'il vous plaît!" Delphi screamed, pleading in French as she struggled against the one that had her in vain. All too quickly, she felt herself get grabbed by a different one and swung into a tree, making her let out a sharp yelp in pain as she came face to face with the blonde, his large hand tightening around her throat, threatening to cut off her air supply completely.

He growled angrily at her, "Who are you, wolf?! Why are you here?!"

Sobbing, Delphi tried desperately to remember her English, "I...I-I'll be leaving soon! I promise! Just please let me go!"

"Answer the questions!" The blonde barked at her.

"Delphi!" She called out, tears flowing thickly down her eyes, "My name is Delphi... I...I didn't know any wolves were here...! I'll be leaving soon...!"

"You trespass on our pack's territory, stay here for a length of time without permission, and expect to just leave?" The brunette asked, a growl of anger in his voice with each word.

Delphi whimpered in response.

She was trapped, boxed in by three of them, and one standing behind. What could she do? They were stronger and they were right. She was going to die, and it was all perfectly fine; it was the werewolf law. She closed her eyes as the blonde tightened his hold on her throat.

"Wait," The sound of the voice of the one who she knew had to have led spoke up. They looked at him, moving out the way as he approached her, though the blonde still had a hold on her throat to keep her in place. His eyes bore into her eyes in silence. She quickly averted them and he tilted his head, "...You're lone, aren't you young one?"

Delphi swallowed again, but nodded, keeping her eyes down. She had no choice but to answer him.

"For how long?" He asked her.

"Four....fourteen years..." She squeaked out.

The other light brown haired one snorted, making the one talking to her growl at him. He quickly looked down as the one talking to her resumed, "You're rank?"

Renewed tears fell from her eyes. This would set everything in stone now.

"O...Omega."

The brunette couldn't help but laugh out now, "An omega? A lone wolf for fourteen years? What a crock of shit—"

"Emanuel!" The one talking to her barked at him and growled, shutting up the brunette, Emanuel, and he lowered his head in submission.

The leader looked back at her, and Delphi could feel his eyes studying her, but she dare not look up.

"...Let go of her neck, Conroy," He spoke to the blonde. Conroy growled in his throat and let her go, allowing her to breath properly again as she fell to the floor. She grabbed at her neck and flinched at the contact.

It was going to bruise in a few minutes, along with the one on her back. Though she would heal faster than humans, bruises like this would take a few days to do so.

She felt the other dirty blonde grabbed her arm roughly as the leader turned and headed out of the park, them all following him and dragging her along to stay near their sides without seeming to suspicious in the night.

She held back a stifled whimper as they forced her into a black 2007 F150 Harley Davidson SuperCrew pickup truck with tinted windows. As they got in the car the one holding her pushed her in the center while the leader got in on the other side of the car next to her, locking her between them as Emanuel slid into the passenger seat and Conroy slid into the driver's seat, started the car.

Delphi said nothing in the silence of the driving, but as she was trembling, she knew she needed to ask. "....What...what pack are you from?" She almost whispered. Wouldn't stop them from hearing her anyway, as the leader looked down at her in the silence.

"Delaney."

The very moment the word exited his lips, the fear she felt before seemed like nothing compared to the terror she felt coursing through her body and blood now.

"Just....kill me now..." She thought to herself, pure panic running through her thoughts.

She knew of the Delaney pack. What pack in North America—hell—the world, hadn't? She remembered hearing about them back in Ontario. The Delaney pack was by far the most notorious pack in all of the Northern Hemisphere. It was by no means the biggest territory or numbers wise, but they were the strongest pack lead by an equally ruthless Alpha.

In the past, she had heard that they were an older pack as well, starting somewhere in Russia, Germany, or Ireland; no one really knew, they were so old, but those were the guesses. Delphi heard of the pack wars they've been in. They almost always won, and even when they didn't, it's probably because the Delaney Alpha spared them, or at least figured he didn't want to "play" with them any more.

Fortunately, they rarely got into any turf wars, for if they had, they could easily have taken over half the nation, or at the very, very least, a few states.

She did a slow glance at the leader from the corner of her eye.

This had to be him.

The Alpha.

His scent radiated of it, his power easily stronger than that of her old Alphas in Quebec. The thought saddened her in her already fear-stained heart.

Why is it that bad Alphas were always stronger than her own good ones? Even she didn't know the outcome of the Revolt in Ontario; she was long gone by then. She looked back down again; her furiously heart beating was an ever beating reminder of what predicament she was in.

She glanced up again, this time, out the window. A clearing and a Ranger Station was in sight. Where they going to stop there?

No.

Conroy merely rolled down his window, letting the man at the station see him. Giving him a nod, Conroy rolled up the window and drove passed. Delphi gulped again as they turned off onto a hidden trail. The trail was easily hidden by trees as they went through the mountains before coming up against large fences that seemed to appear from nowhere.

When she looked through either window, she saw the fencing that seemed to camouflage with the sounding trees and wilderness, having no trouble hiding in the snow either. She felt like her heart was going to leap out of her chest and leave her as the fences soundlessly opened for the pick up to drove through, and shut tightly behind them.

12