Omega Pride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy stared at her as if she grew a second head before blinking and shook her head, narrowing inquiring eyes at her, "...Are they making you?"

"Kath—" Delphi started.

"Those ladies have the same look in their eyes that those guys last night had, and frankly, I don't like it," Anger started to mix in with the worry that Kathy had.

"Kathy—"

Kathy held her hand up, "No. I refuse to allow anyone to hurt you. Do you know anyone a part of protective services, because I know some people from the sheriff's department who can help us—"

"Kat—"

"You are going to stay with me tonight, you hear me? It will be safe there," Kathy's emotions were up in the air as she held her hands tightly.

"Kathy!" Delphi didn't want to yell, but it got her attention. She let out a sigh and returned her voice to a whisper once again, "I have to quit Kathy. I know what you saw last night seemed a lot like what you thought you saw, but it wasn't...I'm safe. I'm safe now."

Kathy grabbed her shoulders lightly, searching her eyes for anything different. After awhile, she relented, her lips trembling as she hugged her, "...Alright..."

She backed away to look her in the eye, "But if you ever need anything, want your job back, or just some one to talk to, I'm here. In fact," She took her pen and paper and scribbled something down before handing it to her, "Call me. There's my number and my address." She then folded the paper in Delphi's hand, giving her a weak smile, "Don't be a stranger, hon."

Returning the same smile, Delphi nodded, "I'll try."

"Oh. Here. Before I forget," Kathy left again, and returned with a check, "It's not that much since you've only been here for a week..."

As she handed it to her, Delphi's sunken heart sunk deeper, "...Thank you."

With one last hug she turned and left. She was happy she wore her scarf that day. If she hadn't, she doubted Kathy would have let her leave.

~*~*~*~

"Wait," Delphi told them before the drove off to far.

Katalin looked at her through the rear view mirror, "What now?"

"...I need to go to Motel 6 to check out," Delphi told them.

After a few moments, Kamilla gave an agitated huff and drove to the motel, "Make it quick."

Delphi nodded and headed for her rented room.

~*~*~*~

A new wave of grief washed over Delphi as she opened the door to the Motel. Slowly, stepping in, she looked around and took in the scent. It still smelt like her, letting her know that the housekeeper hadn't even come in. She ran her hand over the desks, chairs, and bed.

This place shouldn't have mattered to her. In truth it didn't. What did was what it stood for. Even though she didn't like running all the time, she had gotten use to the human trait of making it on her own, to have to worry about yourself and only yourself, and that every thing you had, you earned and strived for it by yourself. Though she knew she should never want, what she cherished was the independence, the freedom that life is what you make it.

She went into her pocket and pulled out the check and paper that held the number: The last two things she's earned on her own, even if she never was able to call Kathy nor cash it in. Taking a look about...her room, she picked up her backpack that lay against the chair.

Her wolf whined again at Delphi's depression. It will be alright. We are going home now.

Delphi shook her head, "No, we're not." She decided against the instincts of her wolf, "But we will bide our time instead of running for now."

Now that she wasn't as fearful as yesterday, she was able to clearly see the directions and road they took when she looked out the windows. On her way up here the first time, she had ridden the bus right through the Delaney territory to get to Jackson. If she wanted to leave without them catching her, she would have to flee west to Idaho, facing the Rocky Mountains and the possibility of more wolf packs. The best route would be to go south, but that is also where the compound was. The other two directions wouldn't work since that was still pack territory.

Her wolf whined yet again. We don't have to run. Just stay. Our Alphas will protect us.

"Our Alphas did protect us, and they're dead now," Delphi told her, putting her backpack on, "Now not another thought of this."

Delphi's wolf yielded and went to her resting place for now.

Delphi thought of her dreams then. She couldn't help it. She thought of the man and his wolf and how they called to her mind, body, and soul. The very thought of them would get her aroused, even now in this situation.

But she wasn't stupid. She's been having dreams of him since she first came up to Jackson, so he had to be somewhere up here. Even though her other self came back to the surface of her thoughts whenever she thought about him and wanted him, she pushed her back, especially now. The best thing to do was get out of here before she accidentally found him, or he found her.

Even though she wanted him to hold her with his strong, muscular arms, wrapping her tightly into his warm 6-pack chest, basking in his scent as they made love and drove himself inside her with his rock-hard cock—

Delphi's eyes snapped open and shook her head, trying to rid herself from the ideas and the heat from her legs as she went for the door. With one last look at what use to be her freedom, she turned and closed it behind her.

After returning the keys to the check out, she got back in the car smoothly, "I'm finished." Without another glance, they drove off back to the den.

~*~*~*~

"Where do I put these?" Delphi asked Katalin, asking her after she removed the brisket from the oven.

Katalin looked over before resuming chopping the potatoes into slices, "Wrap them in aluminum foil and put them back in. Follow your nose from there."

Delphi nodded and did as she was told. She found out that the chores of Omegas rotated through out the week, and those from their house were in charge of the kitchen today. Though she didn't like being pack again, the feeling of doing something for people other than herself, serving a larger group brought a smile to her face, even slightly.

"Hurry it up. Lunch starts at 1 and we will not be upsetting the others over you," Kamilla growled as she finished up the honey BBQ ribs.

Delphi nodded, but at the same time, she and her wolf was getting more and more irritated with her as the hours pasted. However, she knew it was better not to pick a fight with anyone in this pack.

"Hey, is anyone finished in here?" A man with a military buzz cut strode in, and from the looks of it, it would be blonde if he grew it out. His body was no where near as massive as the other guys Delphi's seen here, but he definitely kept his build strong.

He had been introduced yesterday as Oscar, one of her housemates and fellow Omegas. However, just like everyone in this pack, he gave her the cold shoulder too.

His hazel eyes moved through the kitchen before settling on Delphi, "You."

Delphi looked up at him as she continued to wrap the last brisket, "Yes?"

"You done?" His arms were crossed.

"Y-yes," Delphi nodded as she put the last brisket in the oven and went and washed her hands of the grease.

"Good," He then went over to the large cabinets and took out the plates. Going back over, he easily stacked several in her arms when she finished drying, catching her off guard a bit, "Help set the table. 35 at each one. Move quickly. Don't drop anything."

He then turned and she followed, biting her lip, but kept her frustrations to herself. As she went to the first of the three long dining tables, her thoughts flashed through her mind. She didn't mind so much if the Thetas or higher ranks treated her this way. She didn't like it, but sadly she understood why, and she could handle it. But when someone of her own rank...

She sighed. She didn't need to bring it up again that day. She'd rather focus on just getting the task done and then retiring back to Kamilla's bedroom so she could plan her escape. She was definitely thinking to pick up some vinegar next time she went out into town.

Whenever that was.

Delphi didn't automatically pick up the sounds of banging, running, and sudden yelling in the manor; she was too busy on the ideas on her mind. However, she did pick up a scent, and her wolf started to growl intimidating inside her.

A little before she heard the sudden and menacing growl in the doorway.

Delphi's heart swiftly quickened, and did so faster when she saw the abrupt look of fear on Oscar's face; his build arms were shaking, the clattering sound of the plates he held were proof of that. She followed where his temporary gaze was directed and saw it.

A male, growling and breathing deeply, stood in the door way of the dining room in the nude. He was tall, taller than her by far—6'5", 6'6" maybe—and was powerfully built, but not bulky.

His hair, which seemed black at first, was actually dark, dark brown when the sun hit off of it. It just hit his bronze colored shoulders in a wavy mess, covering his wild emerald eyes partially, and giving him a dark, bad boy look.

As she trailed south past his hard 6-pack abs, her eyes widen and she had the good graces to blush. He wasn't even hard and it was still big!

Wait.

As she looked quickly back up to his feral eyes, she noticed he was staring at her! She gulped slightly and averted her eyes, trying to back away much like Oscar was doing.

Yet...

Her wolf was growling at him with no chance of remorse.

"What are you doing?! That's a higher up! He'll kill us easily!" Delphi thought, showing her panic to her wolf, but her other self didn't cease her hostile growls, her hackles high and ready to burst through her human if she needed to.

Before Delphi could get another step, the male sprinted and lunged at her, causing all the remaining plates that she carried to fly into the air. Before she hit the floor, her body was covered in his as he rolled, keeping her safe as the glassware shattered on the floor.

He was still on top of her however; he was bent at his knees and held Delphi's arms pinned to the ground.

Delphi felt the fear rise in her heart; everything was so quick and a daze threatened her sight. Her wolf continued to snarl deeply, trying to surface, but she willed herself not to show it in anyway she could in her present state as the male inhaled her scent at her neck and moved southward between her thighs and sniffed deeply into her womanhood, causing her to gasp and stiffen.

He abruptly looked up, snarling forebodingly at Oscar, who shook in fear and backed his way out of the room, careful not to run.

"Wait! Wyatt!" The sound of Adeline's voice along with several other foot steps entered the dinning room and stopped once seeing them.

"Wait," Adeline held up her hands calmly and started to approach him, "That's just an—"

Wyatt barked at her before she could finish, snarling at her and the other males. He crouched lower, his hair touching her chin as he glared at them. His voice came out mixed in a growl,

"Mine... She's MINE!"

~*~*~*~

Thank you all so much
I hope you all enjoyed it!

12