Omen Ch. 03

Story Info
Married couple rediscovers sexuality only to become swingers.
2.5k words
4.23
48.5k
3
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events of the party with Jimmy feeling the excitement of watching three men feeling up his wife, Julie, and later, in pillow talk, hearing her telling him about her stroking their cocks, they were ready to take the next step. What had happened in the pool that night so excited Jimmy, that he had sex with Julie like he had never had sex with her before. Usually, not having an orgasm, she had three orgasms that night. So, for her, it was a no brainer that she was willing to continue with whatever made her husband happy, so long as he shared his excitement with her sexually, later.

It is never an easy decision to bring a third person into the marriage but, having been married a long time and being best friends, as well as, lovers, they felt secure and comfortable in their relationship. Besides, Jimmy was eager to see how Julie would respond to another man. He felt that it was okay for Julie to have sex with another man, so long as she told him everything that happened. He wanted to continue with the sexual exploration more than Julie did. Although reticent, at first, Julie was willing to go along with it for the sake of Jimmy and to please him.

Since Jack was obviously attracted to Julie, it was decided that Julie would seduce Jack, at the very least, give him a blow job. Jimmy hemmed back and forth if he wanted to be there to watch, finally deciding not to be there. Julie came up with a better suggestion. Why not hide in the house somewhere and listen? That way, just in case of anything, if things went sour, he would be there to come to her rescue.

It would happen next Thursday when Sheila, Jack's wife, was out of town at her real estate seminar. Sheila never trusted Jack home alone with the kids; he drank, so Julie knew that she would arrange for the children to stay over her mother's house allowing Jack the freedom to walk over to their house. The plan was that Jimmy would call Jack on the pretense of asking for his help to move their bedroom furniture around. It seemed plausible, as all the pieces were oversized and heavy, the triple dresser, armoire, chest of drawers, and king size bed. It was something that she wanted to do, anyway, and it was obvious that Jimmy would need help in moving those pieces of furniture.

Only, when Jack arrived, she would tell him that Jimmy was not home from work, yet. Jimmy, they decided, would be in the closed garage with the intercom on and able to hear everything going on in the living room. Then, if there was a problem or when he was ready to come home, he would just have to open the garage door, wait, and close the garage door pretending that he had just driven in the garage. The plan was perfect.

From now until Thursday, Julie stressed over what to wear. She had Jimmy help her go through her clothes. She wanted to wear something that she would normally wear around the house. She did not want to appear especially dressed up for Jack's sudden appearance. They decided on a long nightshirt that she sometimes wore, that looked very flattering on her, and that she could reveal more when and if she wanted to do that.

Thursday finally came and Julie changed her mind about her outfit deciding on wearing a very short skirt and a low cut top, Jack's favorite outfit. She knew by his stares that he lusted over her whenever she wore a short skirt. Besides, it was an outfit that she routinely wore to work, only with a skirt not as short as the one she wore now. At 6pm sharp, Jack was at the front door ringing the bell.

"Jack!"

"Hi, Julie."

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"How are you?"

"Good. What's up?"

"I was supposed to meet Jimmy to help him move furniture."

"Furniture? Oh, the bedroom furniture. That's right. Is that tonight?"

"Yeah, he called me last week asking me to come over. Didn't he tell you?"

"Yeah, he did, probably, but I forget. It makes me wish I had vacuumed," she said laughing. "He just phoned me and told me that he had to work late." She held the door open wider. "Come in and I'll call him to remind him. Maybe, he forgot, too. You know Jimmy; he can't remember where he lives, sometimes."

"If I lived here with you, Julie, I would never forget the address."

"Aw, thank you, Jack, that's sweet."

She ducked in the kitchen and pretended to phone Jimmy.

"Okay, Jimmy. Well, try and get out earlier if you can. I don't want to delay Jack. Okay. Yeah. Sure. Okay. I'll see you in about an hour, then. Love you. Bye."

She returned to the living room.

"Can you hang for an hour?"

"Sure, no problem, Julie," said Jack looking around the room. "I haven't been here since the party a few weeks ago. Boy that was some party, huh?"

"Yes, it was, indeed. I have not been that drunk in a long time, since my college days and Spring Break."

"Yeah, me, too, I had such a hangover the next day."

"Come in the living room. Would you like a beer or some coffee?"

"Beer is good."

She returned with a couple of beers and glasses and sat directly across from him on the couch while he sat in the wing chair, the seat she knew he would take once she sat. Jack always sat across from her and he was always looking to see. She knew that the softness of the cushioned couch would angle her crotch perfectly for Jack to see up her skirt, whenever she wanted to flash her panties. She practiced it, already, with Jimmy and she knew just how to sit to give him a good show and to get him worked up and ready. Not that he needed any encouragement.

Jack watched her sit. At first she sat with her knees together but even then, there was always that triangular patch over her thighs that opened and that revealed her panty to him. By the time she finished the second beer, her legs were sufficiently parted to give him a good view.

"By the way, Julie, I apologize if I was out of line that night," said Jack looking a little nervous. We all were plastered."

"Yeah, you were pretty insistent about sticking your cock in my hand."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Jack," she said with a chuckle. "I could have pushed you away but I opened my hand and took it. Actually, I enjoyed it. It turned me on to stroke your cock."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, you know, if we were alone that night, I may have done even more than just stroke your cock." Julie sat back and put a foot on the coffee table giving Jack an even better view of her panty and thighs. "Between the drinks, Joe fingering my clit, and Mike sucking my tits, actually, I am not clear on who did what," she said with a laugh, "I was so very horny."

Jack put his beer down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Julie put her foot down and leaned forward to hand him a napkin and when she did, she gave him a wide angle view of her crotch. His eyes darted down between her legs and she pretended not to notice his stare.

"Like what?" He averted his gaze from her panties and made eye contact. "What do you mean, Julie, that you would have done more than just stroke my cock?"

"I'm embarrassed to say this, Jack, but Jimmy is the only guy I have ever been with and your cock was only the second cock that I ever held in my hand."

Jack repositioned himself in his pants.

"Go on, I'm listening." He smiled. "This is getting interesting."

"Jack, this is awkward for me but when I went to bed that night, don't forget that I was still drunk, I had a dream that I blew you."

"Geez, Julie. No kidding. I had a similar dream that you blew me, too."

"If Jimmy heard us talking like this, he'd divorce me and kill you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Sheila would not be so happy if you gave me a blow job, even if it was only in our dreams."

Julie took a long sip of her beer and made eye contact with him after putting down her glass. She gave him a long pensive look.

"Would you mind terribly...can I see it, again?"

Jack nearly choked on his beer spilling beer all over his shirt, the table, the rug, and his pants.

"See what?" He said choking on a cough. "You want to see what, Julie? My cock? You want to see my cock?"

"Yeah, I'd like to compare your cock to Jimmy's cock. I mean, it was dark and your cock was submerged in the water. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not, geez, what guy would mind showing his cock to a beautiful woman like you?"

He stood, unzipped and pulled it out.

"It's bigger than I remember." She leaned forward staring at it. "How big does it get?"

"I don't know."

"C'mon, I read in Cosmopolitan that all you guys measure your cocks."

"Well, maybe seven inches when erect."

"That's about the same size as Jimmy, I think."

"I feel kind of foolish standing here with my cock out in the open."

"Oh, sorry, then, step out of your pants so that I can see the rest of you, you know, your balls."

He did as she wanted and stood there holding up his shirt for her inspection.

"Come a little closer and raise your shirt." She laughed. "Suddenly, I feel like your urologist."

Jack walked closer, held up his shirt, and stood with his half erect cock within inches of her face.

She looked up at him.

"Can I touch it?"

"Geez, Julie, do you even have to ask?"

She laughed and gently wrapped her hand around it.

"It feels good," she said wrapping her hand around his cock. "And it's getting bigger and harder, already," she said stroking him. "Your cock is the first uncircumcised cock I've seen. Jimmy is circumcised." She looked up at him, again. "I can't believe I'm giving you a hand job." She stroked him. "Does it feel good? Am I doing it correctly?"

"If feels incredible, Julie."

She tightened her grip and stroked him a little faster.

"You'd probably like it better if I blew you, huh?"

"Well, yeah, of course, what guy would say no to a blow job, especially one from someone who looks like you? But, this is good. I'm not about to turn down a hand job from you."

"Aside from the dream you had about me blowing you, did you ever think of me blowing you? I mean, did you ever jerk off thinking about me?"

Julie continued stroking him.

"Now, I feel awkward." Jack watched her stroking her cock. "Yeah, I guess I thought about how you would look naked. And a few times, I imagined you blowing me."

Julie looked up at him with a wicked smile.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Jack?"

"Yes," Jack said instantly without hesitation.

"Do you want me to take it in my mouth?"

"Oh, God, yes, please do."

With that, Julie took him in her mouth.

"Julie, baby, what are you doing? You are really sucking my cock. I can't believe it. Oh, God!"

"Does it feel good, Jack?" She said briefly removing his cock from her mouth and looking up at him.

"It feels incredible, Julie."

She took him in her mouth, again, this time deeper, while looking up at him watching her blow him.

"Julie."

"Yeah, Jack," she said with his cock still in her mouth.

"Would you mind? Can I play with your tits while you blow me?"

"Sure."

She removed his cock from her mouth and quickly removed her shirt and bra. Then, she moved from the couch, got on her knees, and started blowing him, again.

He leaned down and tried to kiss her.

"No, Jack, I'm sorry, that would be too much like a romance for me. This is just sex." She looked up at him. "Okay?"

"Sure, no problem," he said reaching down and feeling the weight of her tit in his hand while fingering her nipple, as she continued sucking him off.

"You got harder, as soon as you touched my tit."

"Feeling a woman's tit while getting a blow job, just does it for me."

She removed him from her mouth, again.

"Let me know when you are about to cum, okay?"

"Oh, you mean, you don't want me to cum in your mouth?"

"I don't know, yet."

She continued blowing him, twirling her tongue around the head of his cock, and stroking him back and forth with her hand with a firmer grip for added pressure. Jack put a hand behind her head and moved his hips back and forth fucking her mouth.

"Julie, I'm getting close, real close. Julie."

She continued blowing him.

"Julie, Hon, please, I'm going to—"

And with that he cam in her mouth and she took all that he had and swallowed it.

"Wow, Jack, you had a lot of cum. You almost gagged me. Was that okay?"

"Oh, my God, Julie, yes, it was more than okay."

The garage door opening vibrated through the living room.

"Quick, fix yourself. Jimmy is home."

Julie quickly dressed.

Jack threw on his boxers and pants, zipped himself up, and sat back down on the couch.

"Jack, I shouldn't have to tell you that you can tell no one about this, no one. Please promise me."

"Don't worry, Julie, I wouldn't ruin your reputation like that. What happened here is between us and no one else."

"Thank you, Jack."

Jimmy came in the back door.

"Jack, sorry to keep you waiting buddy, but I got tied up. Listen, would you mind if we did this another time? I'm dead tired."

"Sure, sure, Jimmy, no problem, give me a call, anytime."

Julie escorted Jack out.

Jimmy could not wait for Jack to leave and to talk to Julie alone.

"So?"

"I blew him."

"I know, I heard. Did you like doing it?"

"Yeah, it was hot. I felt in control of him and the situation."

"I was downstairs in the garage playing with my cock I was so crazy turned on listening to the dialogue between you two." He looked at her. "I can't believe you did it. I can't believe you blew him. I can't believe you blew, Jack. I can't believe it."

"Calm down, Jimmy. It was just a blow job. No big deal."

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Bed, I need to fuck you. I want you to tell me the whole thing when I am pounding away in your pussy."

"Only, if you promise to make me cum, Sweetie."

"Oh, don't worry about that Julie."

*

Omen Ch. 4 is about Jimmy with Sheila. Let me know with your votes and comments if that is a story you would be interested in reading.