OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 03

Story Info
The Study in its second week, catches one girl on camera.
7.1k words
4.6
33.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Saturday afternoon; the second week of the study was over, and Marty Thompkins, Carolyn's counselor was in front of his computer working the mouse and intently watching the monitor. Over the first weeks of the study, little by little the area around the counselor's offices had evolved into what looked like a media workstation. Even though the subjects of the study, whom the other students had taken to calling 'Nudies' weren't aware, most of the time, some unseen camera or a discreet observer was watching their every move. Along with the massive volume of the daily and weekly reports submitted by the participants, their families and the student body, the amount of data the counselors had to crunch was staggering.

With a quick tap of his finger, Marty clicked his mouse; stopping the replay on the monitor. Then ejecting and removing this flash drive from his computer, he quickly inserted another. It appeared he was searching for, then copying specific items, because when he moved through the thumbnails, he would occasionally stop, then open the drop down File menu, and finally save clips of recordings or picture files in a file folder on his flash drive titled: Marty Personal.

A number of the items he was saving featured Carolyn. The one he opened now, Marty had videoed in his office just yesterday. As it began to playback, displayed on his monitor was a crystal-clear view of Carolyn sitting in front of Marty's desk, completely naked except for her study bracelet and a pretty, silver--blue bow in her hair.

The scene he was watching was a full frontal shot of Carolyn videoed from an angle behind Marty's left shoulder. Sitting in a traditional wood school chair, Carolyn' soft brown hair was down lightly around her shoulders and the blue of her eyes was bright and vibrant. Even without the benefit of a pushup bra, her breasts stood up firm and full. Whether it was a bit cold in the counselor's office wasn't apparent in the video, but the tips of her pert and pink nipples were standing up as stiff as stiff could be. Though it wasn't possible to see Marty's face, it was entirely obvious his attention wasn't upon Carolyn's eyes.

If someone was to compare this clip to the video recorded during Carolyn's first interview, even a blind person could see the amazing difference to Carolyn's body language between the first days of the study and now. In this clip, it was obvious this very pretty, young woman sitting completely naked before her young, male counselor had grown much more relaxed about being naked in public. The way she held her head up so proudly with her shoulders squarely set, the confidence with which she spoke, and especially the way in which she sat up in the chair with her breasts so unashamedly bared, she displayed a level of comfort about her nudity, which simply had not existed a couple of weeks ago.

As Marty watched his monitor, Carolyn shifted in her chair, and as she reached down without even thinking to scratch her ankle, her knees came apart. From the angle provided by the camera, almost as revealing as a beaver shot on a porn site, Carolyn's most intimate secrets tucked between the spread of her thighs were momentarily completely exposed to view.

Marty froze the action and zoomed in. He sat staring intently for a while, his own excitement obviously growing the longer he studied the close-up view of the feminine intimacies between Carolyn's legs. Because of her diligence in shaving, Carolyn's plump outer labia appeared as bare as if she had almost no hair at all. The resolution of the camera appeared so sharp, as Marty zoomed in a bit more, even a few wrinkly folds of her inner labia were visible amid the darker crease centered between her legs. Working his mouse and clicking, Marty positioned the shot exactly how he liked it, then saved it, sending the compromising image of Carolyn to his private file.

A few moments later, when Marty got up and raised his arms toward the ceiling until he was stretching up on his tiptoes, the bulge in the front of his pants revealed his reason for doing this when he was in the office alone on a Saturday afternoon. After a minute or two of stretching, he walked over to his office door, unlocked it, and looked around the main office. Not seeing anything other than empty desks and chairs, he closed and relocked his door, then hurried back to his monitor. Producing a fresh thumb drive from his pocket, Marty inserted it very delicately. Once it loaded, he scooted up close to the monitor, quickly scrolling through the files. When he found what he was after, he scooted in even closer, then unzipped his pants.

On the monitor was a spider's eye view looking down from the ceiling into one of the school's science labs. From the position of the camera hidden up in a corner, it was possible to see almost the entire room. There weren't any traditional desks, only experiment tables with stools for the students to sit on, and behind the teacher's old, wooden desk hung a standard, periodic chart of the elements.

A male student dressed in blue jeans and a t--shirt walked into the room. Almost immediately, three more male students followed him in. They all met up at the teacher's desk, high fiving. Clearly, something was up.

When the tall, lanky guy facing the camera began speaking to the others, Marty reached up, turning on the speakers.

Marty was just quick enough on the volume to hear, "This is gonna be so good."

The guy with his back to the camera spoke up. "Jeff, are you sure she's gonna show?"

Jeff crossed his arms and leaned back. "When I talked to her before lunch period, the bitch told me she'd meet me here for sure."

A stocky guy, who was clearly Hispanic chimed in. "Man, I'll be pissed if she stiffs us. I cut class to be here."

The guy to his left, a well--muscled black guy, playfully shoved the Hispanic. "Shit, Jesús. Seems to me like you've been trying to graduate since back when I was a freshman. Like skipping one class will matter."

With the others all laughing, Jesús fired back, "Fuck you, Darius!"

Suddenly, all four looked over to below where the secret camera was hidden. Just a heartbeat later, looking down from above, a completely naked blonde girl came walking into view. Sashaying her hips, she strolled up to the four and stood with her back to the camera. "Hi, guys."

Sticking his thumbs in his pockets in an attempt to look cool, Jeff stepped around Jesús. "Hey, Karen. Glad you could make it."

The picture quality was definitely high-definition, yet the sound was tinny and echoey. The microphone obviously wasn't nearby, and with Marty having turned up the volume of his monitor's speakers so loudly, the sound quality had this underlying buzz along with the empty echo every time someone spoke. Perhaps the amazing quality of the picture on Marty's monitor was because of the extra light coming in through the row of widows at the back of the classroom, but the view into the science lab looked more like reality than video.

The naked blonde ambled over to the classroom's large whiteboard, and once there, she turned about to again face the guys. "You said you wanted to talk to me in private, Jeff?" She had this almost accusational tone, as if she were daring him. "So?" Leaning back so her bare butt touched the eraser holder, she crossed her arms under her bare breasts. "What is it you want to talk about?"

Jeff came swaggering over, dropping his shoulder and swinging his arm like a pimp ambling down a sidewalk towards one of his bitches. "I heard something about the study, and I thought you'd be the person to ask."

Jeff was standing so close up in front of Karen, most people, clothed or otherwise would feel anxious about having their personal space invaded, yet Karen didn't even bat an eye. "Okay." She stared back at him. "Ask away."

Sitting hunched over before his monitor, Marty could sense the tension. This was the infamous video clip everyone was buzzing about, and the girl was Karen Loeffler. In anticipation of seeing this, he'd pulled her file. Karen was from an affluent family, an honors student, and definitely not the type of girl most people would ever dream would participate in a study about public nudity. Yet there she stood without a single stitch to cover her luscious, young body. She was strikingly pretty, yet in the bitchy and aristocratic manner of someone who uses her daddy's money as a tool. The pink of her fingernails matched the pink of her Nike tennis shoes, and her shoulder length blonde hair shown with a lustrous sheen, which only comes from an expensive salon. Even her perfectly pinched little nose had obviously taken shape under the knife of a highly skilled plastic surgeon. Though she was naked and alone with these four guys, she exuded the haughty and arrogant air of someone who isn't used to asking twice for whatever she wants.

Staring down at Karen's breasts, Jeff had this stupid grin pasted upon his face. Finally, he looked up and into Karen's eyes. "I heard something about asking you to be spontaneous. I heard that if I were to ask you to be spontaneous or forthcoming, you might do whatever I asked you to."

Karen squeezed away, sidling out sideways and leaving Jeff at the chalkboard. She walked over to where the other three guys stood, then gave each one a once over. After a moment, she reached out and tapped the guy to very left on the shoulder. "I already know these two guys." She tossed her head slightly to indicate Darius and Jesús. "So what's your name?"

When he spoke up, he revealed a heavy Boston accent. "My name's Christian."

Jeff had followed closely behind Karen, but she acted as if she hadn't noticed. "Tell me, Christian?" Her tone was saucy, almost snide. "Do you want to ask me if I'm willing to be spontaneous or forthcoming for you? And if you were to ask me, and I was to agree, what is it you'd like to ask me to do?"

From behind, Jeff was almost breathing down her neck, and with Karen standing up so close up to Christian, there was scant inches between her and the guy in front and the one behind. Darius came walking around to stand on Karen's left, and Jesús moved over to her right. Standing naked in an empty classroom and now ringed in by four big, strong guys, amazingly, there was no doubt about who was still in control.

"Well?" Karen stared at Christian as if daring him. "In what way would you like me to be spontaneous?"

Christian swallowed heavily. "I don't know?"

"You don't know?" She mimicked coyly. "I bet Jeff knows what he wants me to do, don't you, Jeff?"

Jeff nodded. "Damn straight!"

"So, Christian?" Karen reached out with a finger, lightly tracing it down the front of his shirt. "As a good Christian, didn't you hear you should do unto others before they do unto you?"

From his blank stare, it was obvious Christian didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

Jeff, though, was obviously ready to get on with the main event as he suddenly reached around to cup Karen's breasts with both his hands. Almost immediately, she closed her eyes, dropped her head to her shoulder, and let out with this deep, sultry sigh. Christian, standing less than a foot away was left watching in wide--eyed wonder as Jeff's fingers kneaded Karen's breasts.

When she didn't resist, Jeff pressed in even more closely behind her, and while still giving her right breast a thorough groping, he now dropped his left hand down between Karen's legs.

While the others closed in to watch, Karen luxuriated in allowing Jeff to feel her everywhere, but then suddenly, she reached up and pressed her hands over his, holding him in check. Then lifting his fingers gently away from her body, she turned about to face him front on. "Whoa there, cowboy. We haven't begun to play my game yet. You still haven't told me what you want me to do." She was speaking teasingly like a pouty child. "You haven't even asked me if I'll agree to be spontaneous."

Darius was quick to speak up. "Okay, Karen, I'll play."

She instantly swiveled to face him.

Darius was so well--muscled, he was obviously an athlete, and the glow in his dark, brown eyes appeared focused upon the goal. "Would you be so spontaneous as to bend that sweet little ass of yours over on this desk and let me fuck your brains out?"

Karen's eyes flashed, then she pursed her lips and let out with this delighted little, "Oooh!" Obviously overacting, but getting her point across, she cooed, "Why Darius, you sweet talker." She then cast a quick glance to the others. "You see. That's how to ask a girl to be spontaneous."

Without another word, Karen stepped over to the desk and leaned down, bracing on her elbows with her forearms down as she offered up her bare ass to both Darius and the camera. The only thing Karen had on; besides her study bracelet were her pair of pink Nikes. When she spread her feet wide apart on the floor, clearly visible to the camera, up amid the dark cleft below where her plumply rounded cheeks came together, her feminine lips were on open display.

Darius passed a quick, triumphant leer to Jeff, then displayed his athleticism by stepping quick as a flash up behind Karen. Just as quickly, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then stripped them down underwear and all to reveal a very formidable erection.

Karen was looking back over shoulder. "Ooh, Darius," she positively purred. "You really do know what I like, don't you?"

Dropping his right hand down to run his fingers up between the spread of Karen's legs, Darius drew open her lips and then slipped two fingers up inside her. In response, Karen shivered, wiggling her butt and letting out with a breathy little gasp. Darius, grinning for all he was worth, glanced back over his shoulder to the others, then drawing back his fingers, he brought them up under his nose and inhaled deeply.

The others anxiously crowded in. Fortunately, the three guys stood positioned to the opposite side of the camera's secret vantage, providing an unobstructed view of the action as Darius gripped Karen firmly by her hips. As he pressed forward, it wasn't necessary to see the actual penetration as it was visible in Karen's reaction. With her elbows down upon the desk, she skidded forward, knocking some papers from the desk as Darius slid himself all the way inside her.

Then slowly, and clearly enjoying every inch of the sensation, Darius slipped himself back out, and it seemed as if every the hips of other guy in the room moved back along with him. Yet he didn't quite slide his entire length all the way out of her. Smiling bright and wide, he closed his eyes, and once again slowly pushed his entire length all the way back inside her. Karen responded by spreading her feet even wider and visibly pressing her butt up and into him.

"Fuck her, Darius!" Jeff broke the heavy silence. "Give it to her, man! Fuck that bitch's brains out!"

Darius didn't appear to need any coaching. He was already setting up a rhythm, slowly at first, then faster. In response to his quickening thrusts, Karen was tossing her hair and moaning, the swaying of her breasts even knocking more papers off the desk and onto the floor.

Marty couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ever since this recording had first come to light, it had become the subject of all the underground gossip of the counselors and observers. It had created such a stir; Professor Robinson supposedly had confiscated it, but apparently not before someone had made copies. Professional pornography is usually composed of some tired formula. No matter what the producers do, it's almost always the same old thing regardless of the setting and participants. Yet the scene Marty was watching on his monitor was something else entirely. This was real. Perhaps the view came from a secret camera, there was a covert intensity to it, exciting and alive, a Peeping Tom's view of spontaneous, real--life sex.

Unlike a porn queen, Karen wasn't acting at all; she was totally into it. Darius was vigorously pumping her, forcing her to grip either edge of the desk to lift up with her ass and fuck him back. Her breasts were swinging, and her lustrous blonde hair had fallen down around both sides of her face. As he worked at her and she pushed back, every now and then Karen would fling her blonde hair around and peer back over her shoulder at Darius. This girl wasn't just being bent over a desk and fucked. She was giving it back with an intensity all her own.

The sensation of their excitement wasn't in just what could be seen; so much was captured in the sounds. There were the eager jeers and catcalls of the other guys, the sounds of Darius' powerful breathing, the slapping of flesh to flesh, and Karen's guttural grunts and breathy moans. Occasionally, it did sound like the dialogue from some cheap porno flick, as Karen would look around, huffing and puffing and call back over her shoulder, "Yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me! That's right! Use your big, black dick, baby! Don't ever stop! Just fuck me and fuck me and fuck me 'til I cum!"

According to the counter on Marty's monitor, a respectable few minutes had passed when Darius raised his face up to the ceiling, slammed himself all the way into Karen, and let out with a huge cry of release. His strong, black fingers gripped deeply into the white flesh of Karen's hips, and as he began to lose all control, he started bucking with his hips vigorously, almost violently.

Clearly swept away in the moment along with Darius, Karen released hands slid free from the sides of the desk. Dropping down flat so her breasts bulged out to her sides, as she lay with her cheek down upon the teacher's blotter, she pushed her ass up as high as she could, urging him to fill her to his heart's content. When finally Darius' eyes flashed open, he finished by pushing himself so deeply into her, Karen slid all the forward onto her stomach; laying spent and splayed out upon the desk.

"Hey, man! Quiet!" Jeff hissed in response to the noise. "Somebody will hear us."

Clearly savoring the moment, Darius wasn't paying the least bit of attention to Jeff. When finally he did look around, sweat was running in rivulets down his forehead, cheeks and neck. Breathing heavily and still lying with her right cheek and breasts down upon the desk, from the way in which she was visibly shaking there was no question but Karen had also experienced an earth-shaking climax. Lying with her arms spread almost as wide as her legs, the camera recorded her every quiver and tremble. She was breathing so heavily, the strands of her blonde hair covering her face and mouth puffed up with each puff of breath.

They remained joined together with Darius buried all the way inside her for a few moments longer as Darius' fingers gripped Karen's hips with his dark thumbs spreading back on forth across her starkly white cheeks. Then slowly, he stepped back, revealing his glistening erection to the camera, inch by long inch, until finally he pulled himself free.

Though no longer quivering and shaking, Karen made no move to get up. She still had her bare ass arched up to the camera, and her lustrous, blonde hair entirely covered her face. When she'd first bent down upon the desk and spread her feet, the camera caught a clear view of her plump, little lips tucked up between the spread of her thighs. Now that Darius had worked her so vigorously, those very same lips had spread open, clearly revealing the deeply pink entrance to the wellspring of her passion.

It was Jeff who broke the spell, stepping in past Darius to give Karen a resounding slap on her bare right cheek.

Surprisingly, she didn't immediately react, though the whack sounded out loudly in the empty classroom. Slowly, almost mechanically, she finally brought up her head, then got up on her elbows, and finally, using her hands, she pushed herself off from the top of the desk. When she turned to face the guys standing behind her, reaching up to pull her disheveled hair away from her face, she exposed a scarlet flush to her throat and cheeks, as well as this incredibly feral and cat--like smile.

12